Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... (68022 Views)

40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Magnumproperty: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
You dey cry kwa? When a lady here is 34. She's still in her late father's' house. Her two younger sisters are married and she still here so happy. She dey happy go other people's wedding on Saturdays. Her life no move forward and she no move backward. She just dey like that
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by karkinase(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
atinga1:
No one should pity any of these ladies.
My friend decided to marry one in his office, because he felt she was mature and won't act like the indomie generation kids.
The lady is currently showing him pepper.
The Idiot keeps saying she should have waited a little more before getting married(she was 34yrs old when she got married).
Oya, leave the marriage kwanu, so the guy can get married to another lady, the fool refuses.
From observation, any unmarried lady above 30 is vile, wicked and pretentious human.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Treasure17:

Everyone is not like you kid.
I senior ya pa
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
kay29000:

Sinach and Kamala Harris are just a few lucky cases... And they are very high value women. The ordinary male at 40 has way more value than a female at 40. This is a fact.

Few lucky indeed.

On this thread 2 men have admitted to it. But if it's not what you think, then it cannot be true.

More grease to your mocking and "facts".
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Treasure17(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
I senior ya pa
I doubt the veracity of your claim cause your earlier statements suggest otherwise.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by dododawa1: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
ibechris:
Same way u have lazy men in their fathers house at the age of 40 above doing nothing except gambling and doing cults.

I know some people are angry with me for saying this. Go to Lagos and see them loitering the street like bees,no work,no trade just fooling around the area.

Most of them are landlords children...waiting for their fathers to die just to share one room each.

Some of them are here typing rubbish and calling ladies evening newspaper as if they themselves are brand new books.

this part shock me, LANDLORD CHILDREN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Osatogbe48: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Pray and learn to be humble it takes more than beauty to get a man

4 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Like this na to marry more wives like one popular traditional ruler.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
kay29000:

You're taking this too personal. Is a woman's chances of having a healthy baby reduce at 40,yes or no? Compare that to men that can still father healthy children into their 70s. This is the angle I'm coming from. I'm not bashing women.

You are taking your sentiment too personal.

Are a man's chances of having a healthy baby at 40 high? Meanwhile a lot of older women birth healthy babies daily. But if it's not what you think, then it cannot be true.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
olisaEze:
This and many more is why I don’t believe all these our girls forming feminists in Nigeria. In their nouveau wokeness they seem to have forgotten the Nigerian law of marginal returns which states that agaracha must come back! It is the ticking of their biological clock as it strikes half-past, that calls them like a siren to order. But who will settle for leftovers?? grin

LEFTOVERS grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Rubbiish(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Still sentiment.

Maybe in Nigeria where all the men are reading the same sheep manual that dictates to them what and what women can and cannot do because of this and that.

Live and let women live.

Some of you here have sisters older than 40 who are unmarried, yet come here to judge and mock women tirelessly.
You are the one being sentimental here
Perhaps u should blame nature & biology & leave Nigeria men alone. U know what they have been saying is true, but u keep running in circles. Nigeria men are not responsible for a woman getting to a certain age & attain menopause, they are not the cause of a woman's beauty dwindling with age. Man's attractive point is basically money, which we saw in the Ned & Regina case. But a woman attractive point is her prime! U can argue all u want, but u know deep down it is the truth!

13 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Mcslize: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
30 not married? Sister, it's 70% your attitude. I have met lots of 30yrs old and above ladies. Their attitudes suck badly.

You want to marry but you can't position yourself properly in a way that will make any man wants to marry you.

They must always show their devilish side and always flop up their chances with men.

The last one I met was nothing to write home about. Very rude and mannerless. God forbid! I just kept my cool. Till date I haven't called her.

Ladies, if you truly want any man to think of marriage with you, thoroughly work on your character and your inccesant love for money, only then will any man think of marrying you.

Once I sight a lady, I can easily tell the type of person she is. It doesn't take time before they start displaying their madness.

God forbid bad thing!

14 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by KKLord3(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
If you think you are mature female and not a liability and not any of these End Sars youth and willing to go into a serious relationship. Please contact smakadrio@gmail.com. or my number 07034534384.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Rubbiish:

You are the one being sentimental here
Perhaps u should blame nature & biology & leave Nigeria men alone. U know what they have been saying is true, but u keep running in circles. Nigeria men are not responsible for a woman getting to a certain age & attain menopause, they are not the cause of a woman's beauty dwindling with age. Man's attractive point is basically money, which we saw in the Ned & Regina case. But a woman attractive point is her prime! U can argue all u want, but u know deep down it is the truth!

Usual rubbish.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Veezy4u(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
Pheeew....! Finally reached the last pagecheesy I must say this topic has been very interesting, chai all these comments sefgrin
First of all, life is not fair at all in one way or another. You want money, someone has it in excess and wastes it recklessly. You want marriage n some married people wish they were not. You need children n some people are busy doing abortion every month. Life is useless! We all enjoy our youth n one day we'll get tired of life. But at the end nothing else matters, it's your happiness that matters. My advice to those in these shoes is that our African society has made it look like a cause to you but do not be discouraged. Do your best, live a happy life (find happiness) and if it will happen so be it. But if you are so desperate you may get pregnant and have your baby. Men see desperation from afar n will make sure they use n dump.
As for young ladies out there, d moment breast n curves begin to come and you begin to feel like Cinderella, just know that you should be careful. Humble yourself, be respectful, follow serious guys/men, lower ur expectations (Nigeria is terrible for most young men, the economy is not friendly), that's why most guys are not interested not because they don't want but because they don't want burden. If you can start n build a relationship with someone fine, if there's love he would always appreciate n hold you high. But most importantly forget pride, GO And learn how to keep a man! Being religious or wayward is no assurance of getting a man. Work on yourself, trust GOD (if u believe in him) and be patient. Your time will come, life na turn by turn. No this n know peace, wish you all the best

11 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

The romanticization of suffering on this forum is disturbing.

Is it that you believe a relationship is made only by struggling? If you were a woman, would you honestly be with half of you here? So if your significant other doesn't suffer with you, it means they can't have a say in your home?

The problem is much deeper.

I guess you all sold yourselves as men to the lowest bidder.
Who said relationship is made by struggling? There's a difference between building together and looking for ready made. It's your choice if you want to be a co-owner or a tenant.

Na only for Nollywood movies rich man de marry poor girl

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
womenareapezz:
NAIJA women with entitlement mentality and "I want a 6feet tall, handsome and God fearing man with 6 figure bank account " grin
When them themselves are useless piece of shiit who uses multiple dicccks to brush their mouths undecided

These days I'm even afraid to even talk to Nigeria girls because their mouths will be hozzing cums, not talkless of kiss those gorillas undecided

I only pity those SIMPs who give those female gorillas heads angry
Who the fvck will even go down on those dirty smelly black gorillas angry

When those animals are getting old from 26-30yrs that's when you will seeing them retiring for Their hook-up jobs just to settled down with a God fearing man! Hence becoming Saint and going to church undecided

Did ya fvcking ediots thinks God is stupid? angry
He was there watching you using diiccks to brush your mouths angry
Why then will he now say "hay my daughter I have found you the perfect man for you to destroy" after you have already damaged yourself during your youthful stupidity angry

Life always get his way of repaying you useless piece of shiit called naija women undecided

If things haven't going Their way you will now see them in full mode depression forming under an umbrella called feminist angry

You just spill out some hard cold truth bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by InfinityFabric: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
fykes:
Sex is not a man's critical need, respect is
Man gets it!
When you have respect, you have everything else from the woman.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by KayCee92(m): 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Gazzuzz is now a marriage mechanic.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Rubbiish(m): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
kay29000:

You're taking this too personal. Is a woman's chances of having a healthy baby reduce at 40,yes or no? Compare that to men that can still father healthy children into their 70s. This is the angle I'm coming from. I'm not bashing women.
She knows u are saying the truth, everybody knows what u are saying is the truth, but she is just frustrated! Nigeria men are not the cause of menopause, let her shift her blame to biology & nature.

7 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Allisgud:
I am 30 I never nack for a year I go to bed with konji everynite and a standing rod every morning,I need advice from experience person

Then go and knack it’s that simple lol

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Stargurl20(f): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
FrancisDiote:
Ladies have one problem, when most of them are supposed to give relationship a chance, struggle together, build together and have a say in your home, they are busy selling their market to the highest bidder. This is the major problem of a Nigerian girl.

I have one solution, shoot your shot. Who knows you may get lucky
What of ladies who aren't material driven, no loose, but just haven't found someone they love? Or according to you, all ladies are loose and material driven?
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by kay29000(m): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Rubbiish:

She knows u are saying the truth, everybody knows what u are saying is the truth, but she is just frustrated! Nigeria men are not the cause of menopause, let her shift her blame to biology & nature.

For real. How can someone be arguing over biological facts. I understand her frustration sha.

4 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by OLULAW: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Only in Nigeria. What else has she achieved. In Europe and North America, her contemporaries are chasing careers sonwhen they finally marry and have children they actually bring something to the table. And if you’re already successful in your chosen career, keep going there is time for everything. Please don’t be like that successful telecom lady who committed suicide because she wasn’t married and had no children.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nehyooh(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
fykes:
I don't think the marriage thing is a male / responsibility factor...you need to see the level of toxic feminism the average young woman out there has...so entitled, proud and shallow. (No bashing sisters) but if you want to marry in this tough country and times, pls learn the act of being peaceful and making your personal space a comfort zone - No man will devalue a woman who gives him peace not for anything.

Please learn from ur mothers
Being disrespectful doesn't make you woke
Being rude and arrogant doesn't make you woke.
Being woke is being progressively informed.

Sex is not a man's critical need, respect is

Hmmmm; God bless you for this.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by HRMK: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
are you male or female?if you av good source of income,i will give you a phone number of an #oap that would connect you with a responsible partner!you are not too old to get married!!
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Stargurl20:

What of ladies who aren't material driven, no loose, but just haven't found someone they love? Or according to you, all ladies are loose and material driven?
Not all ladies, but most ladies. There's a man for a woman. It's not a crime for ladies to take the first step.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Veezy4u(m): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Seeing this brings to mind the question of a thread recently on whether ladies will settle for a readymade man or build with her man. Sentiments aside how many of your own brothers are readymade? grin if you insist on that good luck with that! A readymade man will feel entitlement that you're with him cos he's comfortable and may treat you like trash. As a guy I won't settle for a woman who won't stand by me when things are south but wants to come up North when election is neargrin
Karma is real. Love goes to those who believe in it n marriage to those who hope. Just play your own part
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Konjiboii: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
This gazzuz too like aged cunt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Rubbiish(m): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Berankis:

This one is knowledgeable. Marriage is always not what we dream of. Sometimes, I wish I could go back to single days, wife also feels like that too... But we keeping it together. It's like marriage zaps life out from a man. You work and work and work...
Na so una dey talk @bold!
It is just mere thoughts
Even if the opportunity presents itself to go back to single life, u & ur wife won't go! Humans are naturally insatiable, reasons u still make reference to single life. I have friends who always complain about marriage life, the moment their wife & kids travel for two days, they start crying for them to come back. Work is sweet when u see your love ones enjoying the money u make. When u keep working & there is even no one to enjoy it, it becomes boring. Reason u see majority of men getting married once they start making money. So there will be people to enjoy that money they are making. I have friends that once talked down on marriage, immediately they started landing jobs, next thing I see na wedding IV.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by faithfull18(f): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
The usual rhetorics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / My Marriage Has Finally Ended / Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.