Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... (68065 Views)

40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by AsomArchitectNG(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Relax. God's time is the best

About starting your building project? See our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
bigpicture001:

Guy! u guys shod stop talking marriage down...

Marriage is important but maybe not necessary, we all need someone to love us and be with us...someone to spend time witg as we age,someone who wouldn't giv up on us...someone who will always be sure to be there.....now thats why we marry,

Procreation is another good reason.....we almost need partners, weather as gay,straight etc..everyone needs someone to love them

You can have all that without marriage, if marriage is what is used to determine happiness and having a family.

The mistake we make is trying to fit everyone into a mould. If these people have tried and they're getting to 40 and people are mocking them that they are not married and have no children, they should feel free to rubbish societal rules that can't help them or save them. People can love and partner outside of marriage. People can have children outside of marriage.

Too many rules are what have made many women spinsters and made them victims of callous judgemental men and women out there.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Gazzuzz is now a marriage mechanic.
grin
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by mmsen: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Why do you assume that marriage and children will make you happy?

If you are unhappy I suggest you look within first.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Gentlevip: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Leaving traditions for white man style is the biggest cause. The solution is not near

But for the girl woman in question. Be patient, no one knows tomorrow, some luck may come your way

Its not easy at all. That's the fact
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
ibechris:
Same way u have lazy men in their fathers house at the age of 40 above doing nothing except gambling and doing cults.

I know some people are angry with me for saying this. Go to Lagos and see them loitering the street like bees,no work,no trade just fooling around the area.

Most of them are landlords children...waiting for their fathers to die just to share one room each.

Some of them are here typing rubbish and calling ladies evening newspaper as if they themselves are brand new books.

this is true though some would even want to collect the small change wey hustlers dey see on a daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by atinga1: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
No one should pity any of these ladies.
My friend decided to marry one in his office, because he felt she was mature and won't act like the indomie generation kids.
The lady is currently showing him pepper.
The Idiot keeps saying she should have waited a little more before getting married(she was 34yrs old when she got married).
Oya, leave the marriage kwanu, so the guy can get married to another lady, the fool refuses.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
U can't compare life of a man with a woman. Women expires after 25 down to 29years. U see 30year old lady is so shattered both mentally and emotionally.
I was engaging one sometime ago, d way dis aunty dey fast and pray all bcs of a man I keep wondering if men dun finish for dis kantri.
When a woman start flexing muscle with a man,she tends to remain single for d rest of her life, if u think say na lie go and ask @Blessedmercy8

Why wouldn't she be praying and fasting when people like you are mocking her endlessly? Dictating what she did and didn't do? Brandishing unproven sentiment as fact?

All this nonsense about a woman flexing her muscles at men is infantile, prejudiced talk at best. You know nothing about women and what they did and didn't do.

Leave women to live their lives, because if men were subjected to just a half of what they put women through, a lot of you would have mental health issues.

There are a lot of single old bachelors, but nobody is constantly berating them.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Evilblackman(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Everybody done turn married counselor ontop the post grin
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by XploraBen(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ladies in their mid to late 20s are highly selective and full of themselves.

10 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by vickydevoka(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My dear, I dey use others experience dey learn and advise myself accordingly.

When the time is right, things will fall in place. No need to rush.

You are right. Make sure if you are going into marriage at older age you are going with so much skills and potential with lot of savings.
I know of a single mother who is a fashion designer at 32 years old , men are all over her.
All my cousin that got married, got married to a lady based on what she can bring to the table.
Imagine me earning 500k and my wife earning 500k, we will have a lot to save

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Oluwatobiloba07: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kewtt:
Came across this.... It's a real hustle out there

They've use their husbands play when they were much younger simply because they didn't have money

Now you're crying, you never see anything, you see shege grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy wink smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink wink cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy grin angry sad sad shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by meobizy(f): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
This has to be fake. I do not believe somebody will pass the age of twenty-three and still think having a partner completes them as a human being. The only exception is if the person is handicap hence would require service from an able-bodied person.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by jimmynauty: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
To any sister smile to bed not cry to bed.

3 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by johnoj24(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Hehn, the rate our ladies are unmarried... Ha, this is serious o.

Nigeria is hard, we understand. No man want extra responsibilities when there is no job, no security, no hope in Nigeria.

Vote wisely for enabling environments in Nigeria.

Vote wisely for security

Vote wisely for job

Vote wisely for hope

Vote your conscience

Vote Peter Obi.
Vote wisely for marriage shocked
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by EMMNIG: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
Swthrt be patient ok.
My immediate younger sister married last month at 41yrs.
It was something to behold, The man is a working class, handsome, young and had never married before. God is faithful to be trusted my dear. To a point i told my wife that we should give her our last daughter in form of adoption. But she asked me if I had given up on God, and I said no, she said ok let's continue to pray and trust God.
She meet this Guy, in less than 5months Marriage plan started. Today they are happily married. I pray for you today, that in the Name of Jesus who bless my sister with Husband will bless you too.
Congratulations in advance..

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Wizywiz(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You see? This has always been my fear. rushing in and rushing out.

Now I may trust myself to make it work against all odds but you never know with the other person If they'll be willing to make it work.

With the kind of human beings around these days, it's not encouraging to me at all.

I like my space and peace of mind.
that's it.. always takes two to tango...you can't know the mind of your partner...all in all just don't rush, take your time....what will be will be

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Freshgrace4life(f): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
God's time is the best dear , some are praying right now to get out of their marriages while some have lost their lives all in the name of marriage, one thing I have always believe on , is that my own marriage will be blissful here on earth ... Pray to marry right ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by tnerro1(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
Well, you can try being a baby mama grin
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Qwr123: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Men age like wine, women age like milk

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Cutehector(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
The peace i enjoy being single kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
EMMNIG:
Swthrt be patient ok.
My immediate younger sister married last month at 41yrs.
It was something to behold, The man is a working class, handsome, young and had never married before. God is faithful to be trusted my dear. To a point i told my wife that we should give her our last daughter in form of adoption. But she asked me if I had given up on God, and I said no, she said ok let's continue to pray and trust God.
She meet this Guy, in less than 5months Marriage plan started. Today they are happily married. I pray for you today, that in the Name of Jesus who bless my sister with Husband will bless you too.
Congratulations in advance..

Please, tell all these little boys that life is beyond their mocking of women. They think they know everything and are quick to mock unmarried women.

emmanuelbrown26, Qwr123, kay29000 can you see?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by kay29000(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

There are women getting married over 40. Kamala Harris, Sinach.

I don't know how you people have concluded that men can marry at 50 and women can't. The good news is that you can't dictate these things, and if it's not your preference, there's another man comfortable with it.

It's not as if the value of a 40 year old man is high top the teenagers he's targeting, asides the money he might have to offer them.

Sinach and Kamala Harris are just a few lucky cases... And they are very high value women. The ordinary male at 40 has way more value than a female at 40. This is a fact.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Venom11(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:
Follow white people dey flex feminism muscles and "I don't need a man"

Rita Dominic rushing to go marry, Tonto Dike, always shedding tears for leaving Churchill, Mercy Aigbe becoming a 3rd wife to a man, Judy Austin getting married to Yul Edochie, becoming a second wife, Genevieve running into depression and mental issues because of lack of husband should teach you young ladies some lessons...

Guys are going on strike, you will not notice it till it dawns on you.
I got like two ladies in their 30s always frowning at me when they see me with younger girls...one told me, what I am doing with all these indomie girls. For her mind I should come and settle for her battered pussy grin grin who does that

Lol.. Brr take it easy lwkmd

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by yesloaded: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
libertyfather:
Who marriage help? Go for pikin and regulate your life

There's more to marriage than pikin
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by atheistandproud(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:
Follow white people dey flex feminism muscles and "I don't need a man"

Rita Dominic rushing to go marry, Tonto Dike, always shedding tears for leaving Churchill, Mercy Aigbe becoming a 3rd wife to a man, Judy Austin getting married to Yul Edochie, becoming a second wife, Genevieve running into depression and mental issues because of lack of husband should teach you young ladies some lessons...

Guys are going on strike, you will not notice it till it dawns on you.
I got like two ladies in their 30s always frowning at me when they see me with younger girls...one told me, what I am doing with all these indomie girls. For her mind I should come and settle for her battered pussy grin grin who does that

I can confirm this back to back. It's almost as if you are there with me.

Their favourite comment is leave all these girls when never sabi wash puna or look after themselves. They don't know what they want in life. Look for a mature and responsible lady.

Me when I know say all women get one loose screw that can activate at anytime regardless of age. The so-called mature ones na worse pass because you cannot call them to order.

Omo no, I prefer them young abeg. Sub 30 years only.

Because when we were all in our 20s, they were chasing men in their 40s so they should leave us men alone. Life na turn by turn.

19 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
na2016:
Women and this marriage thing, is it even an achievement? How sad!
it isn't an achievement but there is this peace of mind you derive when you know you are going home to meet your wife/husband and children at home or you would receive a call from your loved ones to check on you on your whereabouts sincerely there is this kind of joy you derive from this said things that are just more than sweet that's if things are going well in the family oooooo

5 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by ednut1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
They wasted their youth looking for rich men in the country with the most poor people. Now their time don pass. Eya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
Brassers:
Na their yanga still big pass o

My former bitch was just cruising in her 27... I told her she won't get any easier relationship if I dropped her with her annoying character, she thought I was joking... I left her, she thought I would miss her lol... She called me after one week to act as if nothing happened and started forming special adviser.. I just tell am say "what ur business with my life ?" Shame won kill d bascard... Na she hang up

Till now, she go call tire... I dey pray make she marry sha cos d guy wey go marry am ehn, I go clap for d guy.

D gal na all shades of ASHAWO AND ANY CHARACTER COMBINE

Okay, perfect saint. We've heard you. You were 100% the best guy, no flaws, just perfect.

It's a good thing that we know bitches move with dogs.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by atheistandproud(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
atinga1:
No one should pity any of these ladies.
My friend decided to marry one in his office, because he felt she was mature and won't act like the indomie generation kids.
The lady is currently showing him pepper.
The Idiot keeps saying she should have waited a little more before getting married(she was 34yrs old when she got married).
Oya, leave the marriage kwanu, so the guy can get married to another lady, the fool refuses.

Someone has confirmed my sentiments. Over 30 is a no go area.

7 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Treasure17:
There's more to life than marriage and kids. Why subjecting yourself to unecessary tears, pressure and sorrow cause you ain't married? Common.
Otondo, and you fvck those innocent babe everyday, you will understand what loneliness means if you are in their shoe

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / I Hit My Wife / Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.