Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today (58650 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today / Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Vinnie2000(m): 5:32am On Oct 16, 2022
Starz825:

That's the word *bored*
A lot of them want to mingle again

Dats it..

Many of our Naija Ladies are in LOVELESS Marriages today!

If Many had a secret Opportunity to Have Sex with dier Ex or a Single Guy, They will Grab it with both Hands!

Dats how i sent an Ex of mine Happy Birthday Msg on Facebook.
This Babe said thanks and added those Mouth pouting and Red Kisses Emojis.. shocked(cool.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Microwhy: 6:47am On Oct 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP, Reject her, OK?

Just how my Ex who is Married is Always Chatting me on Whatsapp!

The Truth is Many Young married ladies are NOT happy and are BORED in the Union..

They Married Men who they Dont love because of LongThroat for Money and also, Family pressure.. sad
Its not about marrying who they don't love.
I know a couple that dated for 26years (since primary school) but couldn't hold the marriage for 6 years. Its about their attitude, behaviour and character. Also
They're not bored, they just want to practice what they know how to do best and they're what they're "A hoe" .
Most of the so called boring husbands are trying their best to make the family happy but a hoe will always be one.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Microwhy: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine.We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.
So she told me how are husband have been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her.She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it.She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.
However, I told her to resolve the issue with her husband and talk things out with him but she seems to have lost much interest in her husband who she has two beautiful girls with already.
Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me

What do you guys think over this issue
Bullshit her, she's not a nice lady. My EX who is Married have tried twice to meet up with me. The first time while I am still single and the second while I'm married. In both attempts, i decline.
The story is always same..
I love you more.,.
They're bored.,. Yeye species.
Run youngman, so many men have resisted your situation, its not a new thing from those hoe. You'll later regret doing it after the deed have been done.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by general111(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
Sex is just sex whether with a single lady or married lady.

There's nothing sacrilegious , spiritual or tabooish about it.

The only danger is being caught by an angry boyfriend or husband.

Just decide what you want to do and do it .
i guess you are sleeping with somebody's husband.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by general111(m): 7:32am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine.We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.
So she told me how are husband have been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her.She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it.She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.
However, I told her to resolve the issue with her husband and talk things out with him but she seems to have lost much interest in her husband who she has two beautiful girls with already.
Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me

What do you guys think over this issue
Dont you dare touch another man's wife..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by yusufmurry: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

Don't find consolation in what's bad.

8 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by ogkrakkid(m): 8:36am On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

And that's that for me.
U just tool it out of my mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by purples25(f): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2022
Women really need to stop giving men this ego boost.

Unrelated but triggered by the O.P....

He's got a girlfriend but he wants you to show affection...when you fall for him he just feeds his ego and goes back to gf...

He's married but wants to know you are attracted to him...just to feed his ego before he goes back to wifey....

You lower yourself as a married woman to toast a single man, which he is so happy about - all so he can brag that a married woman has toasted him before.

As a married woman you let a single guy seduce you....oga only wanted to do that so he could feel on top of the world about his seductive prowess. Not because he loves you.

As sad as oga here seems, i think he just wants to brag that a married woman is following him. There's an ego boost attached to all these things.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Dangrace01: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

Guys this is how Nigerian girls reason

Sex is just Sex

They give their body to any man they like which is okay

But then they want full commitment from men

Forgetting that Women are the gatekeepers of sex while men are the gatekeepers of commitment.

Sex for girls = Commitment from men. If you waste your sex dont expect full commitment from men

Men try to see beyond your nose once a girl has had sex with 2 guys dont listen to their talk of one man one wife.

You can marry one but enjoy other girls outside.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by doggedfighter(f): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2022
Dangrace01:

Guys this is how Nigerian girls reason

Sex is just Sex

They give their body to any man they like which is okay

But then they want full commitment from men

Forgetting that Women are the gatekeepers of sex while men are the gatekeepers of commitment.

Sex for girls = Commitment from men. If you waste your sex dont expect full commitment from men

Men try to see beyond your nose once a girl has had sex with 2 guys dont listen to their talk of one man one wife.

You can marry one but enjoy other girls outside.

I a Nigerian girl and I am not a guy.

What makes you think you are in the best to know and talk about how Nigerian girls reason?

Or are you talking about women in your life ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by benqo01(m): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2022
OP don't give in to her request ah it should be the last thing you should ever do

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2022
pussyeater:

Guy no miss this opportunity oh! Nack the woman if you can, and japa.

Are you mad,

4 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2022
Seun This is 2022

Mods using fake accounts to create fake stories for front page was pioneered by Lalasticlala,but this strategy is dead pls move on.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Deprecious11: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2022
Story story. I smell lies as well
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Crafteck1: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2022
And??
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by jiorge00(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2022
very irresponsible of her

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by duduade: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.

Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it. She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.

What do you guys think over this issue?

When you know sex with a married woman is a NO NO for you, why then do you need our opinion

Rubbish
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by OneMillionBTC: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2022
I sense she is trying to get back at the husband using you as the weapon.

Like you said, avoid married Women.......And be very careful with her because it can be more dangerous when a woman wants a man than when a man wants a woman.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.

Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it. She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.

We think it's wrong. Don't do it

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by AntiChristian: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2022
Repent From your sins!

Stop fornication!

2 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by JoshTim: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2022
Run. Don't even give it a thought. A lot of young single girls dey outside, why kill yourself because of loose pekus.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by aklion: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2022
You are a grown up man. U should know what to keep to yourself and make decisions. Obviously you just wan make people talk or get gist. She asked you out so we should help you to tell her NO or YES abi. The immaturity of some folks for this platform eh

2 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Johnn74: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2022
Prick and toto matter again

4 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Bluesearoll(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2022
You think you know more than God. Or you are saying is not a sin whatsoever?
doggedfighter:

6 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by MuslimIgbo: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

If you want generational problem and curses upon yourself, you can start a relationship with her.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by sojisenai(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2022
OP, tell the devil to get behind you.

Meanwhile, if you have an elderly loved one, or a friend who is sick or disabled...and you need a reputable company to [provide quality care for them, kindly check my signature for the best caregiving service company around.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by dhoncesar(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

Why don't you just keep your mouth shut and keep all this stories to yourself. Don't know what's wrong with guys of now a days. Whay did you bring this here ??
You want to claim you are a real man ?
Have you ever seen girls post this on here?
Una go dey act like children...
Her husband can be here sef reading it,but might not know cha.

Abeg handle your shit yourself . no deceive anybody .

2 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by ipobarethieves: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2022
sad
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Noblechykk(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2022
This your story get k leg
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by joro10: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2022
Our opinion on this matter is ....erm errmm oga face front...watin you want us talk?..say make you go knack grin angry grin..we don catch you bad chyld..
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Olaolex: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2022
pussyeater:

Guy no miss this opportunity oh! Nack the woman if you can, and japa.
your moniker said it allllll

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic) / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.