Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today (58716 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today / Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by VULCAN(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2022
Notice how this person completely absolves the adulterous woman and turns around to make it about men in general.

Many of these feminists have psychological issues that undiscerning men won't notice till they have entered their trap.

I advise men to look well because a lot of these girls out there are mentally unstable

purples25:
Women really need to stop giving men this ego boost.

Unrelated but triggered by the O.P....

He's got a girlfriend but he wants you to show affection...when you fall for him he just feeds his ego and goes back to gf...

He's married but wants to know you are attracted to him...just to feed his ego before he goes back to wifey....

You lower yourself as a married woman to toast a single man, which he is so happy about - all so he can brag that a married woman has toasted him before.

As a married woman you let a single guy seduce you....oga only wanted to do that so he could feel on top of the world about his seductive prowess. Not because he loves you.

As sad as oga here seems, i think he just wants to brag that a married woman is following him. There's an ego boost attached to all these things.

11 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by RichAbujaGuy: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.

Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it. She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.

However, I told her to resolve the issue with her husband and talk things out with him but she seems to have lost much interest in her husband who she has two beautiful girls with already.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.

What do you guys think over this issue?

You are one of the wisest men on this entire forum. wink
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Qtsnow(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.

Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it. She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.

However, I told her to resolve the issue with her husband and talk things out with him but she seems to have lost much interest in her husband who she has two beautiful girls with already.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.

RUN
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by ACCURETE(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

kolanut is not grandnut u eat with both hands please block that lady on Facebook, whatsap or even on call because is a sin to go after a married person if her husband is not doing her well she has family she can channel the matter to or the guy family
remember what u wil not like people to do to you dont even try to do it to others.

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by kingxsamz(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

You already said It's a no for you, what else do you want us to help you think again? Or are you looking for who will encourage you? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by ipobarethieves: 10:36am On Oct 16, 2022
sad RUN.! JOSEPH in those days RAN away from the King wife.It is NOT a STORY.May u NOT see EVIL
Solofresh2:

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Bouncin(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2022
E be like this OP has not seeing someone who de cut him dick. grin
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by ifygod20(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2022
Thank u for voicing out ur problem please I will advice u to stay away from now pending when her crush on u is over, never attempt to sleep with a married woman that will be digging ur own grave.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by forerunner022(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

Bro run for your life. David and his household started having difficult experiences after God through prophet Nathan judge David for having sex with Urial's wife Bethshaba. Avoid married women. The consequences of having sex with a married woman are dire. Be warned. Tell her if she's not cool with the husband anymore and do not wish to talk things out with him and seek ways to improve on her marital life, she she opt for divorce and if and only if she's divorced and has returned her bride price, then you can go ahead and bang the hell out of her.

6 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by mrblessed(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2022
What do we think? After you just wrote "sex with a married woman is a no, no to you." Continue!
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2022

5 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by OnionBandit(f): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

If you want to have a feel of hell on earth, try it. By now, I expect that you should have stopped relating with her if you truly aren't interested

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Kobicove(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2022
AYNL:

We're thinking what you're thinking

Good answer grin

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by horlabiyi(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2022
Lol
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by EmmyCC: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
Am real bro
I swear to God!
Siri play me "I am for real" by Flavour.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by tnerro1(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2022
Better avoid her, if them catch una in the act, she go say u rape am and ur own don finish be that.

Note, Lagos don dey publish names and pictures of convicted sexual offenders oooooo grin
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Kdon2: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

This story again! You don post this story like severally now. Abi update dey ni that you want to drop later
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Ebubu: 10:39am On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
Sex is just sex whether with a single lady or married lady.

There's nothing sacrilegious , spiritual or tabooish about it.

The only danger is being caught by an angry boyfriend or husband.

Just decide what you want to do and do it .

truth, i’ve long lost the belief that sex with a married woman is sacrilegious or a taboo.

Just be ready for what the husband would do should he find out, whether calling army on you to beat you up. Pouring you hot water, paying cult group to kill you, or other things we read on newspapers.

But the idea of sacrilege, death from the gods, bullshït.

Just be ready for punishment from husband and it might even lead to disabling of arm or lifetime body arm.

4 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by CUMIN: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2022
Knack am... someone else will knack yours either you are a good person or not.

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Kdon2: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
Sex is just sex whether with a single lady or married lady.

There's nothing sacrilegious , spiritual or tabooish about it.

The only danger is being caught by an angry boyfriend or husband.

Just decide what you want to do and do it .

Says olosho chieftan grin

3 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Jayden001(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2022
I've been in this situation one certain time like that... We would talk from morning till midnight and as the devil may have it, it was that period that her relationship with her husband was at zero level. Video calls even at midnights. I would be asking if her husband doesn't get angry but she would say she doesn't care and he should do his worse.
It was very tempting as I knew I wouldn't have to be afraid of any unwanted pregnancy. She's clean and healthy but then I had to face the reality. I knew there was no way I could marry her and at that, it will end up in a heartbreak for us.
Again, marital rifts doesn't really last for long since both parties are under the same roof. If we do anything stupid, we would live to regret for the rest of our lives.
We actually went out, had some drink, we were so drunk, almost kissed but never did. Since that day, I started to tone down our communications and the love died of. She calls once in a while now, but no more feelings.
U can just start avoiding her and the love will wither away.

4 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

If you have truly rejected sleeping with her, then why are you seeking our opinion in the matter? Validation or praise? What exactly are you seeking. Young man come out plain.

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Jokerman(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2022
1 thess 5: 22

Abstain from all appearances of evil

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by yemmit90: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2022
Microwhy:

Its not about marrying who they don't love.
I know a couple that dated for 26years (since primary school) but couldn't hold the marriage for 6 years. Its about their attitude, behaviour and character. Also
They're not bored, they just want to practice what they know how to do best and they're what they're "A hoe" .
Most of the so called boring husbands are trying their best to make the family happy but a hoe will always be one.

You get the logic sir. No matter what their husbands did for them, they will still tag them boring in order to justify their wayward lifestyle in their minds. A hoe will always be a hoe.

4 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Kog45(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2022
Do it and when you are married your wife will cheat on you, that's just it...my man do not try it.

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by LOVEGINO(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2022
galantjoe:
Never reject a free lunch
Collect your own kpekus and sapaaa

Kpekus no get meter, plus you will save her from falling into bad hands or ending her marriage.

Now I understand that side cock � saves a lot of marriages like this one from breakup
just d way I save one marriage like dat...

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by emerged01(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2022
Run for your life. The feeling of been approached by her may make you think high of yourself and lose your self discipline. Dont just tell her to iron issue out with her husband,run for your life. you are at risk if you maintain your friendship with her. It is just a matter of time you will lose your strength if you dont go far from her.

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Kdon2: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

Stop this rubbish talk and sit down.

Since you lack civility.

Can't you state your opinion without being rude?

You call my opinion nonsense and expect me to accept yours?

Rubbish !

You are just a nonentity obviously

4 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by doggedfighter(f): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2022
Ebubu:

truth, i’ve long lost the belief that sex with a married woman is sacrilegious or a taboo.

Just be ready for what the husband would do should he find out, whether calling army on you to beat you up. Pouring you hot water, paying cult group to kill you, or other things we read on newspapers.

But the idea of sacrilege, death from the gods, bullshït.

Just be ready for punishment from husband and it might even lead to disabling of arm or lifetime body arm.

Thanks for seeing the light. Superstitions made our people think sex is one big thing. It isn't . It's just like ever other activity we engage in.

Have nice day, dearie

5 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Okino1(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2022
Stay away from her brother and God will reward you okay
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by ECHICHE: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2022
Stop mingling with married women.

I beseech young man to run away from all appearances of evil.

You are heading to your early GRAVE if you sleep with that married woman.

Be wise

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures) / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.