Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,021 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today (58655 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today / Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Desammyst(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
Sex is just sex whether with a single lady or married lady.

There's nothing sacrilegious , spiritual or tabooish about it.

The only danger is being caught by an angry boyfriend or husband.

Just decide what you want to do and do it .

The final decision is yours ! grin

Here is a very demonic advice... Chai...
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by BECALMBECALM(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
1.CAN A MAN SCOOP FIRE INTO HIS LAP WITHOUT HIS CLOTHES BEING BURNED?
2.CAN A MAN WALK ON HOT COALS WITHOUT HIS FEET BEING SCORCHED?
SO IS HE WHO SLEEPS WITH ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE; NO ONE WHO TOUCHES HER WILL GO UNPUNISHED. THIS IS NOT ABOUT BEING RELIGIOUS OR MAKING HEAVEN. THERE ARE THINGS YOU MUST NOT DO EVEN IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD. IF YOU TRY IT YOU WILL SEE THE CONSEQUENCES. IT MIGHT TAKE TIME BUT IT WILL SURELY COME. DISTANCE YOURSELF FROM THAT MARRIED WOMAN BEFORE SHE DESTROYS YOUR LIFE. I RECOMMEND AMPUTATION( CUT OFF EVERYTHING YOU HAVE WITH THAT WOMAN BEFORE IT BECOMES LATE) . TAKE CARE BRO.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by imagrg(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Avoid her like a plague
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by meobizy(f): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
Super story.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Odebayo4010(m): 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

Damn bureaucratic of you, assuming everybody were like you the world will be Extraordinary worse,I pray for you to get the kind of person you are
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by hardbody: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.

Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it. She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.

However, I told her to resolve the issue with her husband and talk things out with him but she seems to have lost much interest in her husband who she has two beautiful girls with already.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.

What do you guys think over this issue?

Super story. If this were to be true, you already answered your question, if there was even any question at all. Abeg getat.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by trutht828: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP, Reject her, OK?

Just how my Ex who is Married is Always Chatting me on Whatsapp!

The Truth is Many Young married ladies are NOT happy and are BORED in the Union..

They Married Men who they Dont love because of LongThroat for Money and also, Family pressure.. sad

If you make the mistake of dating or marrying her, you too will get tired of her like her husband.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Hassanmaye(m): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
OboOlora:
Op
Op
Op
How many times did I call you?

Pls and pls, Bleep her brains out!
She’s already lost interest in the husband so she’s mentally single, but hats not a sin.

Bleep her on her matrimonial bed sef,
What's this he should satisfy her desire? What if she mistakenly get pregnant?
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Hassanmaye(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
Zombiedients:

My GF is Married with 3 kids

She enjoyed sex with me more than her husband.........

Well husband only Bleep Once in a month but Bleep other gf including house maid on daily basis.

Wife Bleep me at least Twice a week.

No one has monopoly to cheat.

Sex is just sex whether with married or single person after all.

Thank you
What!
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by richie240: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP, Reject her, OK?

The Truth is Many Young married ladies are NOT happy and are BORED in the Union..

They Married Men who they Dont love because of LongThroat for Money and also, Family pressure.. sad

Guys should hear ds and know peace: the only reason majority of contemporary women marry is for the ring ie d 'Mrs' status! Once they satisfy that need for husband 'hunger', then boredom sets in.

The average contemporary woman cherishes d 'instagram' life and eventually sees dt being a wife hinders her from d 'free'life she had been used to as a spinster.

Women generally are inbuilt to pay attention to minute details. Her husband nay be providing 98% of her needs/expectations, but she may elope with/spread her legs for dt man who provides d remaining 2% her husband lacks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Chukkychukky(m): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.

Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it. She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.

However, I told her to resolve the issue with her husband and talk things out with him but she seems to have lost much interest in her husband who she has two beautiful girls with already.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.

So wetin u want make we tell u?
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by lomprico(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
Am real bro
I swear to God!

Then flee
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Emyogalanya: 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP, Reject her, OK?

Same thing your own wife will be bored with u
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Dragonsword: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
Girls full area na!

ma guy no go waste your destiny untop married woman punana abeg

Just put yourself in her husband shoes=

I hope you wouldn't want karma" to remind you in the future right?
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

she is your friend help her by telling her the truth help her save her marriage by asking her go make peace with the husband and God will bless you.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by micflo28(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Honestly, ladies need to be calm to choose the man that they will not cheat on. Why get married to a man and get attracted by another. Take your time and make your hearts choice and promise never to look the way of another man. Stop rushing into marriages and later still cheat. Most hurried into marriages because their friends are getting married. If you were forced into marriage then get a divorce and come out of it. Ladies, you have the right to choose your perfect and never to cheat on man.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by dazzlingd(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

Stop feeling special, nothing new here. Be responsible and decline the offer and stop announcing to the whole world like it is something new under the sun. Stupid boy

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Codes151(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

so I why did you post it here?

You made your decision so why post it here?

To get accolades or to waste data?

Sth is wrong with your head

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by adonaimart(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
You no be good person grin grin

AYNL:

We're thinking what you're thinking

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by CheapHomes1: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

Ask her in
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by ceeceeuwa: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

How you guys comfortably communicate with people's wives baffles me. You better cut all forms of contact with her before karma visits you. Why won't she be finding you attractive when you are giving her attention? I just they look you!
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by upower123(m): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Run for your life .na die dey hungry you...if she tired of the marriage let her leaves her marriage...she want to destroy your life ...
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Blackdisciple(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
Stay clear bro, it was good she let you know so that you will know your boundaries with her.

I was told once that if you want to live long stay away from marriage people...
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by cuteboy2: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Obviously, you have not yet made up your mind on this matter that's why you are asking us what we are thinking. What do you expect us to tell you?

Solofresh2:

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by drololaaof: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Don't mind her ,that's how married women destroy the life of young men ,take it as if it is your wife that is behaving like that will you be happy when you hear it ? . Tell her that marriage is not full of Rose's in the early or mid stages things will squared out later in life ,if her husband is cheating that does not give her room to cheat ,if she start that now she will end bad . Dont let her destroy your life . Ikun nje ogede o nredi ko ma pe nkan to maa pa oun lounje.( the land squirrel is eating plantain it is happy , not knowing that it is eating what will kill it) . There is no free sex oh ,you will pay for it one way or the other, it can ruin your spiritual ,sexual, physical, matrimonial, or economical life

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Leonbonapart(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

Stop this rubbish talk and sit down.

Since you lack civility.

Can't you state your opinion without being rude?

You call my opinion nonsense and expect me to accept yours?

Rubbish !

you be mumu
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by kennethesan(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Run for your life.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Emyogalanya: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

Righteousness2 is coming for u. Shebi you want go hell ba ? No problem he will show u the way. Na im work be that
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by SLOVFO(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Emperormartin:
I don't engage in long epistle with married women... I astutely keep our conversation short and brief
That's actually the beginning of the problem. Getting too intimate with married folks... single men should learn to avoid Lonely married women.

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Honchoslim16(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
Don't let that broke b!t¢h in, cos she too messy
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by deavicky(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

just imagine if she is ur wife how would u feel.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by fof1: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

You are a very Dangerous Fellow and am Syspectong You to be an Agent of ...Pls Drop this Bizarre Mindset or God will not Hold You Guiltless...There is Forgiveness at the Cross for us All, but Pls be Careful with ur Tongue or U may be Destroyed...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic) / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.