Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today (58653 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today / Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by doggedfighter(f): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
fof1:

You are a very Dangerous Fellow and am Syspectong You to be an Agent of ...Pls Drop this Bizarre Mindset or God will not Hold You Guiltless...There is Forgiveness at the Cross for us All, but Pls be Careful with ur Tongue or U may be Destroyed...

Who's this religious fanatic ? shocked
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Ayanfet: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
Na your type be the kind make besties wey no go allow the real boyfriend enjoy her babe in peace until you cause distraction for and make her ruin d relationship. Why being a friend to a married woman? A curse from God is on your head if you Bleep another man's wife.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Ayanfet: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
Na your type dey always be male bestie to a lady in a serious relationship u end up distracting her till she loses that relationship with her man... Why are you a bestie to another man's wife? If you sleep with her a curse is on your head that prayer or charm will not be able to erase. You better run make you no use your hand ruin your life.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Sheriman(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.

Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it. She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.

However, I told her to resolve the issue with her husband and talk things out with him but she seems to have lost much interest in her husband who she has two beautiful girls with already.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.

What do you guys think over this issue?
Another Banga on Nairaland
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by BABANGBALI: 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
tor....I don hear o
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Sneakytoucher: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP, Reject her, OK?

Just how my Ex who is Married is Always Chatting me on Whatsapp!

The Truth is Many Young married ladies are NOT happy and are BORED in the Union..

They Married Men who they Dont love because of LongThroat for Money and also, Family pressure.. sad

Aptly put...
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by OZIOGU1: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
I have a similar experience recently, I was helping a married woman out to get small side hustle to join her job which she was not well paid, just last week she officially requested that we have a love affair, I turned it down vehemently and Boom she I became a bad person, she blocked me on whattaps and send a message that I don't value what I got cos she she was the one that ask me out...

I will never go against my dads command. Women don't know how to keep platonic friendships

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by JackHamma1234(m): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
She is looking for a male child so be careful.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
You better accept her offer because na free food.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Kdon2: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
cooooooks:
Aww, looking for your sugar daddy shebi. wink

May thunder fire you.

PS: I don't believe in curses and obviously do not expect thunder to literally fire you. smiley

For you and your daddy
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Gospel2Day: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
Sex is just sex whether with a single lady or married lady.

There's nothing sacrilegious , spiritual or tabooish about it.

The only danger is being caught by an angry boyfriend or husband.

Just decide what you want to do and do it .

The final decision is yours ! grin

Satan was using your mouth to deceive and derail the life of the guy in question.
You have unwittingly made yourself an agent of the devil, promoting immorality and sexual sins around.
Sex outside of lawful/legal marriage is not only a sin against God, it is rebellion against the Authority of God.
So, sex with anyone who is NOT your lawfully wedded spouse is a SIN.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by AYNL: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
adonaimart:
You no be good person grin grin
no mind op Jare
he don sabi wetin he go do

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Danisaint112(m): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

Stop this rubbish talk and sit down.

Since you lack civility.

Can't you state your opinion without being rude?

You call my opinion nonsense and expect me to accept yours?

Rubbish !

But why are you sounding so pained? undecided He made a valid point, beside why you even typed is nonsense.

I won't be surprise if you have sex with people husband too. Just imagine the shitty and misleading advice you gave up there. sad
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by ufuosman(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.

Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it. She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.

However, I told her to resolve the issue with her husband and talk things out with him but she seems to have lost much interest in her husband who she has two beautiful girls with already.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.

let it remain no no for you
Don't do it
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Bigbangz(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
The thing day ur mind if not u don already tell her no, why u kon day find advice again coolcry[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by veektor01(m): 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Push her to me then.
I can maintain a discrete relationship with her.

The married ones shouldn't be neglected.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by ufuosman(m): 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Stay away from her
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by sacajawea: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
PerfectStranger:

cool
Wa gbayii ọmọ ìyá mi...
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by boma10: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
Plz my broda dnt be a pray in the devil mouth,if u can't talk sense into her abeg u in the name of GOD aviod her wit all cost,cause wat ever u do today 2moro sum1 we do it to ur wife dat simply...Hebrews 13 vs 1 to the end..tanx
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by jojothaiv(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
Am real bro
I swear to God!
You need not swear but stay faraway from her, if possible arrange meeting with her husband no tell her o, con call her tell her say you wan see her (as per say body dey scratch her, she go show face) now con ask her in front of her husband, that thing you've been telling since I'd like you to tell your husband about it too.
Nobody go tell her, the attractiveness wey she dey find for your body go die..

E go be, I dey Agungi like this, I dey find football center.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Flame77: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
Those of you who are fund of doing bestie with other people's wives, just continue, monkey go soon hang himself.

By why did you provide her with the time, atmosphere and relaxed environment for her to misbehave and share abominable trash with you?

Go check yourelf, you are not pure. You are already guilty of messing with another man's wife. You are a weakling.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Doctortest: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
How can I be banging a woman who don brim for another man ‘ who dey bang her without cd steady steady everyday .....so gross....
My classy swag dude don’t allow for such wack moves. Too many chics be feeling my flow ‘ loads of cash in pocket ‘ crush my loud put on the ps5 LG
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Atarachi1: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
Run oooooo
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by naturefellow(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP, Reject her, OK?

Just how my Ex who is Married is Always Chatting me on Whatsapp!

The Truth is Many Young married ladies are NOT happy and are BORED in the Union..

They Married Men who they Dont love because of LongThroat for Money and also, Family pressure.. sad

truth
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by kunle75(m): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

You have done the right thing by abstaining from her.
Just remain same please,she is just looking for responsible fuckry stay away before its late
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by TheMostComplex1: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
Never you sleep with a married woman because it brings bad luck.

Run away from her
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Rinoxy: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
Be warned bro, sex with another man's wife results to death and destruction.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by SeniorMan715(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
?
Osashalom:
How many marriage are you talking about here op?
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by masui(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
ipobarethieves:
sad RUN.! JOSEPH in those days RAN away from the King wife.It is NOT a STORY.May u NOT see EVIL

You didn't hear the full story. grin

Joseph ran because Potiphar wife no get yansh.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by BlackMan6969(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Don't fucking do it.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by moneyissweet(m): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
So what do you want us to tell you now?

To die young don dey hungry you.

Stay away from married woman if you love your life.

Solofresh2:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic) / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.