Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today (58684 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today / Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by OboOlora(f): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.
Pls Bleep her brains out!
If u don’t, she will still Bleep another guy and that’s a wasted pussy.

Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it. She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.

However, I told her to resolve the issue with her husband and talk things out with him but she seems to have lost much interest in her husband who she has two beautiful girls with already.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.

What do you guys think over this issue?
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by RichAbujaGuy: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2022
kingxsamz:

You already said It's a no for you, what else do you want us to help you think again? Or are you looking for who will encourage you? undecided

C'mon bro, let the man low-key brag about having the attentions of a married babe and having the discipline to rebuff the offer. Everyone can't turn down p*ssy or know the kind of wahala that comes with engaging in such nefarious activity. Many men think with dey beep and not with the brain. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by RPG2020(m): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2022
Knack that jazebel

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Judolisco(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2022
Any of your friends wey Don marry... Reduce chatting with them... Immediately my female friends get married I start using ma for them even if we are agemates or you younger than me....any chat wey Don pass how is d family ino wan hear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by VawulenceLover: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.

Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it. She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.

However, I told her to resolve the issue with her husband and talk things out with him but she seems to have lost much interest in her husband who she has two beautiful girls with already.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.

stop disguising. Swear say u never wanted to Bleep her but you don't know how to do it. And maybe you told her how u don't have a gf and she noticed that you are single because you are shy and not man enough to approach females. Say it as it is and stop confusing your generation

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by chelsea1116(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2022
The rate majority of men avoid married women is so high, if women had that high rate of avoiding married women..things would be better.

Then the rate married women try to stay faithful is so high, if married men had that high rate of trying to stay faithful..things would be better.

In summary life no just balance.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by OboOlora(f): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2022
Op
Op
Op
How many times did I call you?

Pls and pls, Bleep her brains out!
She’s already lost interest in the husband so she’s mentally single, but hats not a sin.

Bleep her on her matrimonial bed sef,

4 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Lexusgs430: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

The way you are considering, climbing another man's wife so .......

Your wife too, shall be climbed......... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Kdon2: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2022
Starz825:

That's the word *bored*
A lot of them want to mingle again

Not bored but greedy, selfish and lacks contentment with what they have...they are all competing with social media highway to hell!

2 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by royalfly(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

In comedians voice,, RUN
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Lastborn0074: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
Sex is just sex whether with a single lady or married lady.

There's nothing sacrilegious , spiritual or tabooish about it.

The only danger is being caught by an angry boyfriend or husband.

Just decide what you want to do and do it .

Are you kidding me? Tueh! How did we even get here?

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by nedekid: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP, Reject her, OK?

Just how my Ex who is Married is Always Chatting me on Whatsapp!

The Truth is Many Young married ladies are NOT happy and are BORED in the Union..

They Married Men who they Dont love because of LongThroat for Money and also, Family pressure.. sad

Truth of the matter is that is how it goes round and round, op and the upcoming generations of married ladies will also be bored in their marriages. So it has been happening 1000 years before us and 1000 after us.
Just as op is chatting with her, so will ops wife be chatted with and likely ask an ex or friend for discreet relationship.
Nothing new under the sun.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Pat081: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

What do you guys think about this issue?
dont do what will make you land in the hospital
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Rhassidy360: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2022
Guy abeg don’t listen to her find everything to avoid this temptation o just run for your life free things de kill o
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Kdon2: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Dats it..

Many of our Naija Ladies are in LOVELESS Marriages today!

If Many had a secret Opportunity to Have Sex with dier Ex or a Single Guy, They will Grab it with both Hands!

Dats how i sent an Ex of mine Happy Birthday Msg on Facebook.
This Babe said thanks and added those Mouth pouting and Red Kisses Emojis.. shocked(cool.

Loveless situation they created themselves.

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by candygist: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

For the sake of God and moral doings. Run away from her. The trouble that comes from knowingly sleeping with a married woman no be here. Aside sex what else can she offer you ?

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Zombiedients: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

My GF is Married with 3 kids

She enjoyed sex with me more than her husband.........

Well husband only Bleep Once in a month but Bleep other gf including house maid on daily basis.

Wife Bleep me at least Twice a week.

No one has monopoly to cheat.

Sex is just sex whether with married or single person after all.

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Kdon2: 10:49am On Oct 16, 2022
Microwhy:

Its not about marrying who they don't love.
I know a couple that dated for 26years (since primary school) but couldn't hold the marriage for 6 years. Its about their attitude, behaviour and character. Also
They're not bored, they just want to practice what they know how to do best and they're what they're "A hoe" .
Most of the so called boring husbands are trying their best to make the family happy but a hoe will always be one.

Gbam! The truth
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Lightorder: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

The final decision is yours ! grin
you are definitely not ok and you know it

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by izubext007: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2022
What are u thinking
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Kdon2: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2022
general111:
i guess you are sleeping with somebody's husband.

Definitely this one is. No dignity or self respect these days just blatant carnal cravings. Shame

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

Upon all the stories wey dey fly upandan , make una leave person wife ..
Neva still teach some people sense , why you my bro , why not another person , stay away from person wife if you wan live long o , her husband no dey satisfy her how dat wan take consign you , she no get family .. make she go report her husband , when dem no go gree ever marry person wey get sense ..
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by cooooooks(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2022
Mothers are the best fuckers.

That's how did they become mothers in the first place. wink

nickyj19:
pls op don't be a motherfucker

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by cooooooks(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2022
Spoken like a true cheater or cheating partner. grin

doggedfighter:

The final decision is yours ! grin

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Kdon2: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2022
general111:

Dont you dare touch another man's wife..

If you check very well that woman has a lot to answer in the state of that marriage. I bet she is a demon in that marriage.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by tnerro1(m): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2022
Friend:If a married woman sucks ur dick only, is that the same as sex with a married woman.
Me: ur head no correct
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Jackbaur88: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2022
Abstain from all appearance of evil
1 Thessalonians 5:22
That is my advise to you. Apply this to every area of your life and you will be peaceful with man and God.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by cooooooks(m): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2022
Well, most Nigerian runs girls do so.

Not casting aspersions that the person you replied is as well.

general111:
i guess you are sleeping with somebody's husband.

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by yemmit90: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

Before you do anything in life, just first thing about the END result. This is the best method you can employ to make good decisions in your life.

Let assume the said woman don't have sense to put her marriage on red line because of sex, you as a man should think about what you are going to benefit from this and the end result of everything.

Let me assist you a little should you don't know the end result of having sex with another man's wife.

1. You may destroy her marriage and consequently her future.

2. She may got caught and killed by her husband.

3. She may kill her husband to cover up because of you.

4. Your life may be at risk if her husband is dangerous killer , and discovered you are the one having sex with his wife.

5. You can be killed by her to save her marriage.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Ofolete: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
Am real bro
I swear to God!
May God bless you and also help you to get married to a lady of your choice so that you abstain entire from immoral activities amen. You did well my brother.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Kdon2: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2022
purples25:
Women really need to stop giving men this ego boost.

Unrelated but triggered by the O.P....

He's got a girlfriend but he wants you to show affection...when you fall for him he just feeds his ego and goes back to gf...

He's married but wants to know you are attracted to him...just to feed his ego before he goes back to wifey....

You lower yourself as a married woman to toast a single man, which he is so happy about - all so he can brag that a married woman has toasted him before.

As a married woman you let a single guy seduce you....oga only wanted to do that so he could feel on top of the world about his seductive prowess. Not because he loves you.

As sad as oga here seems, i think he just wants to brag that a married woman is following him. There's an ego boost attached to all these things.

And women are so gullible and lust blinded to see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times / South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.