Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today (58656 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today / Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Odebayo4010(m): 7:54am On Oct 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

I would have said amen just that prayers don't work .

Prayer can't work for the kind of people you are,
Daughter of EVE,you will later Realize the truth
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by emanobis(m): 8:23am On Oct 17, 2022
Many young ladies go into marriage with different WRONG perspective and definition to marriage.

No matter what, never have any affair with a woman still living under a man's roof.

If she's so obsessed with you and tired of her marriage, she should consider Divorce.

Never allow her push you into the tight corner of pitying her and thinking that your d**k will provide the happiness she craves for.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.

Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it. She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.

However, I told her to resolve the issue with her husband and talk things out with him but she seems to have lost much interest in her husband who she has two beautiful girls with already.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.

What do you guys think over this issue?

Bros

Don't dance to her tunes o

E get why
It doesn't end well
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by RillJ(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2022
RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

She is determined to have extra-marital affairs? RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.

Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it. She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.

However, I told her to resolve the issue with her husband and talk things out with him but she seems to have lost much interest in her husband who she has two beautiful girls with already.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Lepon02: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Solofresh2:

Ok.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by SeniorMan715(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2022
Are you for real ? May it happen to your family or partner since nothing is wrong with it
doggedfighter:
Sex is just sex whether with a single lady or married lady.

There's nothing sacrilegious , spiritual or tabooish about it.

The only danger is being caught by an angry boyfriend or husband.

Just decide what you want to do and do it .

The final decision is yours ! grin
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Peejayx01(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2022
Solofresh2:

Wow... read proverbs 6 vs 26-29 brother
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jayden001:
I've been in this situation one certain time like that... We would talk from morning till midnight and as the devil may have it, it was that period that her relationship with her husband was at zero level. Video calls even at midnights. I would be asking if her husband doesn't get angry but she would say she doesn't care and he should do his worse.
It was very tempting as I knew I wouldn't have to be afraid of any unwanted pregnancy. She's clean and healthy but then I had to face the reality. I knew there was no way I could marry her and at that, it will end up in a heartbreak for us.
Again, marital rifts doesn't really last for long since both parties are under the same roof. If we do anything stupid, we would live to regret for the rest of our lives.
[b]We actually went out, had some drink, we were so drunk, almost kissed but never did. [/b]Since that day, I started to tone down our communications and the love died of. She calls once in a while now, but no more feelings.
U can just start avoiding her and the love will wither away.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jayden001:
I've been in this situation one certain time like that... We would talk from morning till midnight and as the devil may have it, it was that period that her relationship with her husband was at zero level. Video calls even at midnights. I would be asking if her husband doesn't get angry but she would say she doesn't care and he should do his worse.
It was very tempting as I knew I wouldn't have to be afraid of any unwanted pregnancy. She's clean and healthy but then I had to face the reality. I knew there was no way I could marry her and at that, it will end up in a heartbreak for us.
Again, marital rifts doesn't really last for long since both parties are under the same roof. If we do anything stupid, we would live to regret for the rest of our lives.
[b]We actually went out, had some drink, we were so drunk, almost kissed but never did.[/b]Since that day, I started to tone down our communications and the love died of. She calls once in a while now, but no more feelings.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jayden001:
We actually went out, had some drink, we were so drunk, almost kissed but never did.
Since that day, I started to tone down our communications and the love died of. She calls once in a while now, but no more feelings.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by ifinger: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
galantjoe:
Never reject a free lunch
Collect your own kpekus and sapaaa

Kpekus no get meter, plus you will save her from falling into bad hands or ending her marriage.

Now I understand that side cock � saves a lot of marriages like this one from breakup

Correct guy bang her and move on

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Wizywiz(m): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
brucelee29:
If you're for real, then my guy, stay off from her advances. She'll put you into a deep shit you can't come out from.
I salute you for your resistance. You should continue putting her off and take this advice from me. "Comot eye from army man salary"
grin cheesy..your last word in quote made me made me smile....our normal phrase when I was staying in the barracks grin
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
cooooooks:
Many people do this. Sometimes not all but mostly.

People like lollittaa, pocohontas, mariahangel.

Na their way. Defend nonsense at all costs if na woman do am. grin

I didn't see this angry
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by cooooooks(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
Na like abi na true?
Lollittaa:

I didn't see this angry
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Austinmike: 12:01am On Oct 23, 2022
I am yet to understand why you bring this here?

What if she sees it?

If you're not interested, tell her and look away.

What's the fuss about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic) / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.