Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today (58659 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today / Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Itsemekhona: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2022
U better run for your dear life.Married women,is a NO brother oooooooooooooo
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by BePrepared: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
My nigga ride on but before enjoying her, listen to Solomon.

Proverbs 6:27,29,31-35 KJV
Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? [29] So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent. [31] But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house. [32] But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. [33] A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away. [34] For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance. [35] He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts.

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by jesustheissue: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
People like you sometimes worry me! Are you saying that if you are advised by anyone on this forum to go ahead and put your hand in fire, indeed you would go ahead to do so!! Why don't you just take responsibility for your actions. Any man messing around with someone else's wife is messing around with fire and would ultimately get burned. Beware!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by purples25(f): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
VULCAN:
Notice how this person completely absolves the adulterous woman and turns around to make it about men in general.

Many of these feminists have psychological issues that undiscerning men won't notice till they have entered their trap.

I advise men to look well because a lot of these girls out there are mentally unstable

I won't deny that I did not address the woman's wrong. However, compared to the scores of men that flock to absolve their fellow man of any guilt when the tables are turned (millions here on nairaland), my sin seems less to me.

Normally women take the bulk of the blame in any morally corrupt affair. So what's the big deal if we ignore the female and focus on the male in a few instances?
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by frozen70(f): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.

Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it. She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.

However, I told her to resolve the issue with her husband and talk things out with him but she seems to have lost much interest in her husband who she has two beautiful girls with already.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.

What do you guys think over this issue?

What I can understand here is that she is stranded and needs a man to give her attention and affection which she doesn't get from her husband
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Vulcan24(m): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
Usually it doesn't last with this kind of women
She will go back to her hubby and get bored with you eventually or circumstances move you apart from her
Usually don't take this kind of advances seriously, it's the rudiments of life in marriage

Marriage is a cage and the bird sometimes wants to fly free but the cage provides food n shelter let it not he your prob

You will have yours too when you get married

Keep the relationship with her and find a way to trivialize her request
She will get over it

It's about her not you, so don't get into the fracas
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by laite: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
If we say you shouldn't do it you go say you don hear....go for our back go dey yansh d woman so do what pleases you
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by 1DigitalBaby: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
This is not the same
Chris2863:
If another person begin knack your mama while your papa still dey alive, how would you feel or take it

You are here asking for our opinion. Lmao…… You must be crazy man
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by 1DigitalBaby: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
this is the best advice
Itsemekhona:
U better run for your dear life.Married women,is a NO brother oooooooooooooo
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Uniquekriss(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
Sex is just sex whether with a single lady or married lady.

There's nothing sacrilegious , spiritual or tabooish about it.

The only danger is being caught by an angry boyfriend or husband.

Just decide what you want to do and do it .

The final decision is yours ! grin
people sleeping with married men and finding every means possible to escape self-guilt. Sex outside marriage is a sin, sex with someone's wife or husband is a curse. The consequences are tripled when it has to do with someone's wife or husband. Be warned!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by KingGeedorah(m): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
The fact that you need advice when you already know what's right just tells me you what hit that married kitten grin
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Princebest(m): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Another super stories tongue undecided

Very very super my brother cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Katcall: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
pussyeater:

Guy no miss this opportunity oh! Nack the woman if you can, and japa.
you really eat pussy?
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Princebest(m): 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

This is a very dangerous mindset sir/ma. To see you gather this plenty likes is even more worrisome. As in, portraying the mindset of some people.

I hope wise and responsible people consider this your post as a joke, as it has the potential to lead many into great regret.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Katcall: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
galantjoe:
Never reject a free lunch
Collect your own kpekus and sapaaa

Kpekus no get meter, plus you will save her from falling into bad hands or ending her marriage.

Now I understand that side cock � saves a lot of marriages like this one from breakup
your fav sex position?

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by KunGioKehRah: 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Just learn from her ex husband

I pray she doesn't do the same thing she did to you what she did to her ex
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Chris2863(m): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
1DigitalBaby:
This is not the same
I believe your mum is married to a man who is still alive. Same thing with someone’s wife wey you won scatter her marriage. You can drop a justifiable reason to date someone’s wife oo. I’m waiting
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by opera1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.

Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it. She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.

However, I told her to resolve the issue with her husband and talk things out with him but she seems to have lost much interest in her husband who she has two beautiful girls with already.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.

Three things are involved: it's either the relationship with her END YOUR LIFE UNTIMELY or YOU MAY GO BLIND IF YOU KNOW HER HUSBAND or ANOTHER MAN WIL DO SAME TO YOU.

FLEE.............. AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Bukola94: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
immortalmortal:

you said sex with a married woman is a no no. So why are you asking for our opinion? You want us to tell you to bleep her When it's a no no for you? Op, that thing that is on your mind to do, do it.
DONT MIND THE DUDE, IT TAKES A LOT OF DISCIPLINE TO AVOID FORNICATION OR ADULTERY. OP SHOULD FLEE FROM IT.

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Hassanmaye(m): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
OneMillionBTC:
I sense she is trying to get back at the husband using you as the weapon.

Like you said, avoid married Women.......And be very careful with her because it can be more dangerous when a woman wants a man than when a man wants a woman.
Like how can they do the unthinkable to have a man they want if he reject them?
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by IrepChrist: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

Can you for ones concentrate on your life and destiny. And stop this unfruitful distractions....
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
Majority of women here are telling the guy to go ahead. Oboy women don wise oo.. as a man pls try dey take care of your wife, is very important.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by MadamOk(f): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
You made the right decision Broo
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Osashalom: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Try your best to avoid her, don't start what you can't finish, you will end up destroying her marriages and spoiling your reputation and dignity
may God help u
How many marriage are you talking about here op?
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by NUGAWHITE(m): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
Run for your life...my brother. I sense danger ahead.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Originalsly: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

What issue?
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Eleyigidgan: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
Enny2013:
A married woman??
Ha! I can't imagine myself sleeping with another man except my husband; no matter d situation.
Other men irritate me,no matter how neat and rich. I can't stand it.
It has to b my husband.
No marriage is perfect, though!
coming from a chronic cheater.
Will you shut up?

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by mctech(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Try your best to avoid
her, don't start what you can't finish, you will end up .destroying her marriages and spoiling your reputation and dignity
may God help u
...and laying a bed of thorns for yourself because someone will surely sleep with your wife.

Even if you marry a virtuous woman, armed robbers will rape her.

My words may be harsh but it's true. The law of sowing and reaping is a universal one.

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Konjiboii: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:

Does her name start with S and end with I?
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by okoroemeka(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Another super stories tongue undecided
this story is tame and gentle compared to what women can do,I don't doubt this
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Odebayo4010(m): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
You have already solve the issue,my advice for you is that, just make a little bit step back from her, in other to deem the light of the attractive she has for you
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Jocdon(m): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

YOU ARE INSANE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic) / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.