Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today (58652 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today / Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by SeniorMan715(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
That was a scenario
LastProphet:

So disable people are the most undeserving of love as far as you are concerned abi? And you are not a disabled man because you deserve your two legs abi?
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by immanuelsize: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
McStoic:

You are sooo N-A-I-V-E!!
I guess you're the one that is naive and not him. He just said his mind\view and not yours!
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by immanuelsize: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
Right choice, never get close or have sex with a married woman, it is road to total destruction.
sex is sex. Let me ask u... Those married men that do have sex with single ladies, what is your opinion towards that?

2 Likes

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Mathain19(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
rickleye:

Let’s the gods smite down the elite in the country first . It’s small me you want to send them after . Let them swim across the pacific Ocean come get me.
Sizes,locations,of a person does not matter when the gods find it necessary to deal with Someone who offend them without remorse for their actions.

Don't get me wrong...
The gods doesn't punish unjustly.
I am a practicing Christian and also a deep traditional Man , I Respect God with my whole heart . I give to God what belongs to him
And to the gods what belongs to them.
All I urge you is to abstain from grivious offence that will not be forgiven by your ancestors because I know Mostly everyone came from one Community or the other with so much customs and tranditional practice that even if you don't know the consequences of your actions,
In one way or the other you should be properly briefed by your family elders who know much about the tradition to you to be on safe side not to incure the rots of the gods upon yourself .
Thank you....
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by citywal(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Sniper101(m): 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
Sex is just sex whether with a single lady or married lady.

There's nothing sacrilegious , spiritual or tabooish about it.

The only danger is being caught by an angry boyfriend or husband.

Just decide what you want to do and do it .

The final decision is yours ! grin

Thank you jare grin
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by doggedfighter(f): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Sniper101:

Thank you jare grin

grin grin

You are welcome,jare
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by doggedfighter(f): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
immanuelsize:

I guess you're the one that is naive and not him. He just said his mind\view and not yours!

Thanks for coming to my defence. I appreciate.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by doggedfighter(f): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
immanuelsize:

sex is sex. Let me ask u... Those married men that do have sex with single ladies, what is your opinion towards that?

Thanks for asking the right question.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by doggedfighter(f): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Damn bureaucratic of you, assuming everybody were like you the world will be Extraordinary worse,I pray for you to get the kind of person you are

I would have said amen just that prayers don't work .
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by spiralwedge(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.

Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it. She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.

However, I told her to resolve the issue with her husband and talk things out with him but she seems to have lost much interest in her husband who she has two beautiful girls with already.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.

What do you guys think over this issue?

Never try it with a married woman.

except they are separated, divorced or away for more than 3 years.

If she doesn't want him, she should file for a divorce.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Williams150(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
You better japa before her husband catch you. You go chop Sara beating of your life, that your head wey no correct since 2010 na 2022 he go correct.....
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Fanikoko: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
purples25:
Women really need to stop giving men this ego boost.

Unrelated but triggered by the O.P....

He's got a girlfriend but he wants you to show affection...when you fall for him he just feeds his ego and goes back to gf...

He's married but wants to know you are attracted to him...just to feed his ego before he goes back to wifey....

You lower yourself as a married woman to toast a single man, which he is so happy about - all so he can brag that a married woman has toasted him before.

As a married woman you let a single guy seduce you....oga only wanted to do that so he could feel on top of the world about his seductive prowess. Not because he loves you.

As sad as oga here seems, i think he just wants to brag that a married woman is following him. There's an ego boost attached to all these things.

Look at wat this one is saying grin
BS
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
It is same, the young girls that engage in it are destroying their future. Sin is sin.
immanuelsize:

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by LastProphet: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
SeniorMan715:
That was a scenario

Ok
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by damondbabe: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
LastProphet:

So disable people are the most undeserving of love as far as you are concerned abi? And you are not a disabled man because you deserve your two legs abi?

DONT MIND THE FOOLISH GUY. PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED PEOPLE ARE NOT HUMAN BEIGNS. HIS MINDSET IS THEY ARE DONT DESERVE LOVE, OR THEY NOT SUPPOSE TO MARRY. WHERE DID HE GET THAT THEORY FROM. VERY STUPID GUY.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Tzar(m): 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
Reject the Jezebel!
She wants to use you!
The sl^t probably caused the maltreatment she is receiving from her hubby. If she is not happy in the marriage, she can divorce the man! That is the DECENT THING to do, but the sl^t is far from being decent!
Marriage is NOT by force na!
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by erumena(m): 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
Am real bro
I swear to God!

You did the right thing, sleeping with another man’s wife is deadly and sinful.

Do unto others what you want done to you.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Coolgent(m): 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

So she told me how her husband has been maltreating her and she told me her husband is cheating on her. She told me she has always admired me but don't know how to tell me.

Though I noticed this but decided to overlook it. She said she wants a tight relationship with me and I should keep it secret, telling me she finds me attractive. I was just surprised because I never expected her to say all this.

However, I told her to resolve the issue with her husband and talk things out with him but she seems to have lost much interest in her husband who she has two beautiful girls with already.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me.

Run for yout life! Never indulge in sex with married woman otherwise you will regret it for the rest of you life!
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by NessFortunate: 12:55am On Oct 17, 2022
re is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

What do you guys think over this issue?[/quote]

broo just focus on where you getting sex from thank God you not sex starve.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by pussyeater(m): 1:46am On Oct 17, 2022
Katcall:
you really eat pussy?
Yes! Why did you ask?
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Marvinzart(m): 1:50am On Oct 17, 2022
doggedfighter:
Sex is just sex whether with a single lady or married lady.

There's nothing sacrilegious , spiritual or tabooish about it.

The only danger is being caught by an angry boyfriend or husband.

Just decide what you want to do and do it .

The final decision is yours ! grin
Truth be told 100

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Kingsmm55: 3:30am On Oct 17, 2022
What on earth would make a single guy Bleep a married woman while single girls are at every nook and crannies competing for your attention. A woman the husband is almost tired fucking!! I mean is somewhat disgusting and weird......
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by LastProphet: 5:33am On Oct 17, 2022
damondbabe:

DONT MIND THE FOOLISH GUY. PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED PEOPLE ARE NOT HUMAN BEIGNS. HIS MINDSET IS THEY ARE DONT DESERVE LOVE, OR THEY NOT SUPPOSE TO MARRY. WHERE DID HE GET THAT THEORY FROM. VERY STUPID GUY.

He apologized sef, can't blame him the life of the disabled is living out your hell on earth
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Munzy14(m): 5:47am On Oct 17, 2022
Solofresh2:

She has her family going, she want to destroy you for life.
Very wicked of her.. angry to think you still call her a friend is ridiculous. lipsrsealed

She will destroy your star the moment you touch her.It is time to delete her for life...Or be friends from a far distance.
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Akuruoulo(m): 6:05am On Oct 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

Stop this rubbish talk and sit down.

Since you lack civility.

Can't you state your opinion without being rude?

You call my opinion nonsense and expect me to accept yours?

Rubbish !

U are talking nonsense
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Qatar2022: 6:32am On Oct 17, 2022
Solofresh2:
Am real bro
I swear to God!
Stay away from married woman
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by Qatar2022: 6:32am On Oct 17, 2022
Solofresh2:
Am real bro
I swear to God!
Stay away from married woman embarassed
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by forerunner022(m): 6:48am On Oct 17, 2022
lastchild:
When you were quoting Bible i even thought you were a born again
Hahaha. All join

1 Like

Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by countryman13: 6:49am On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=Solofresh2 post=117592975]There is this lady friend of mine. We have been friends before she even got married and she is aware of my single status. I have decided to remain single until am ready for marriage.

Sex is not a problem for me as I know where to get it, but having sex with a married woman is a no no for me
Ds is your answer�!
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by vickydevoka(m): 6:52am On Oct 17, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP, Reject her, OK?

Just how my Ex who is Married is Always Chatting me on Whatsapp!

The Truth is Many Young married ladies are NOT happy and are BORED in the Union..

They Married Men who they Dont love because of LongThroat for Money and also, Family pressure.. sad

Oga calm down. Ask bimbo Way marry her love ivd. Oga marriage no be child's play
Re: A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today by brucelee29: 6:57am On Oct 17, 2022
If you're for real, then my guy, stay off from her advances. She'll put you into a deep shit you can't come out from.
I salute you for your resistance. You should continue putting her off and take this advice from me. "Comot eye from army man salary"

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic) / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.