Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi (14740 Views)

I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Naajjii: 6:59am On Nov 04, 2022
greenermodels:
The current agitations and insecurity in the country was caused by Buhari, he unleashed the security forces against Sunday Igbogho and Nnamdi KANU, refused to obey court orders and judgements concerning them because they're protesting the nepotism and tribalism under his regime but he pampers Fulani terrorists causing insecurity all over northern Nigeria to even southern Nigeria. Peter Obi would be a father to the whole nation.
Was Buhari the reason why Ojukwu started Biafra? Anything Biafra agitation now got it roots from Ojukwu's Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Bigchristo: 6:59am On Nov 04, 2022
Obinoscopy:
https://dailytrust.com/exclusive-ill-dialogue-with-ipob-other-agitators-peter-obi
Thats what every reasonable leader should do, not by using military force to harass those agitating, or proscribing them to be terrorist, in case you people forgot this was actually what plunge Ukraine into war today when the government was using military force on its region of Donbass and Luhansk the Russia speaking region, instead of the government to dialogue with them and give them warm reception for them to remain part of Ukraine they were being proscribed terrorist and unleashing military might on both children and adults of that region but today Ukraine is in terrible situation such region has been annexed by Russia.

If Nigerians missed the opportunity of electing Peter Obi into office then I feel sorry for the country because we will still be complaining
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Shakathezulu1: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2022
kk2027:

Same Tinubu even called holy communion(which is the body of Christ) poisoned and eaten by church rat.
Show proof or you remain a bastard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by bitplanet(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2022
Mole in the hole!! Lol, wow you sef confessed in your heart, You re Tribalistic, full of hate and bitterness..please stop lying to your conscience
lhordspy:
He said he doesnt want people to vote for him because he is Christian?

Yet he has been going from churches to churches instigating the christians against the muslim, so is his zombidients supporters. To the extent that a religious body like CAN is now taking every little opportunity it has to attack muslim verbally during any interview.

You see my friends, i wont be voting this man not because i dont like him.but because he is a pretentious catalyst, a divider. A green snake in the green grass. A man should stand by his actions and Tactics. But Obi will rather be pretending up and down as a unifier, while he go about dividing the nation.

This may sounds tribalistic but it is not. I think there is a problem with all south-easterners. They all have this inbuilt hate and envy instigating character. Anywhere or every where they find themselves, hate is always the order of things there.

I mean, we have had hundreds of election across Nigeria since the beginning of democracy, we have never encounter any politics of hate and calmunies like this before. Not till the Igbos decided to get involve.

Those set of hatred filled souls and agent will never rule this country for the betterment of Nigeria.

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by DeOTR: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Slowpoke, you also did not hear him talk of dialoguing with all group of agitators?

Are Yorubas not agitating? Is the north not agitating? What of south south nko? Some of you Yorubas are very demented not to rember what someone just said. You always twist everything just the suit your ethic bias.

Too bad.

Tinubu won't rule Nigeria
You're mad! Simple question! How's he planning to meet the aspirations of those seeking secession by dialogue?
I understand the Niger Delta is fighting for resource control. Push comes to shove, you can grant them that? Will Obi be ready to divide the country if that's what IPOB stands on?...the last time I checked, that's their mission.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2022
You hate a people for being part of Nigeria, and at same time you don't want them to leave and form their own country.. Honestly people like you deserve to be in a psychiatric hospital cos you're mad.
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter should tell that the birds.

Verified intelligence report has it that he is working towards achieving Biafra.

Intercepted communication from IPOB Germany to IPOB Nigeria, confirmed IPOB leader in Germany telling its head of Operations in Nigeria that. "Peter Obi will actualize Biafra and all operations should be suspended until his emergence, if Chukwu Okike Abiama wills"

Peter should tell that to the birds! We already know the plan and delivered communications to power brokers that matters. Why I am so confident that his aspiration is a dream!

Communication will be broadcasted on BBC Hausa and Yoruba when due.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by rickyrex(m): 7:05am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Is south-west with no Muslim Governor also predominately christian region?

The thing is, your level of tolerance and exposure will always tell with the way you see things, your perspective.
guy shot up in southwest statistics of christian muslim varies, ondo, oyo, lagos ogun and ekiti has a hand full of christians and a hand full of muslims therefore their governor and vp should be equity. Can that be said about kwara a yoruba land ?use your brain rather than hatred to think

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Grandmeister(m): 7:06am On Nov 04, 2022
PJ123:

Perhaps your OWN future.

The future of Nigerians and Nigeria does not depend on any candidate. God will do great things in Nigeria through the vessel He has ordained which may be and may not be your preferred candidate.
God will not do for man what man can do for himself. If una like make una elect another buhari and leave it in the hands of God. Buhari’s presidency has directly and indirectly affected the future of many Nigerians. Some never even saw their future. Everything for una na insha allah! Must God do everything for you? Even something as basic as thinking and making sound decisions?
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by edlion57(m): 7:06am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Right again, he was asked a very simple question on agitation. Instead of laying down his plan or atleast letting the host know what he has to combat it. Obi was busy quoting Brazil agitation statitics.

I think something is wrong with this man angry
is you that something is wrong with ... continue supporting nonsense just because he is a yoruba man
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Alpharey: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Right again, he was asked a very simple question on agitation. Instead of laying down his plan or atleast letting the host know what he has to combat it. Obi was busy quoting Brazil agitation statitics.

No, many things are wrong with you. The way you reason matters with bias mind is baffling
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by sunny1729: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2022
Why don't you dialogue with them before you before you become president my obi, stop all this trash coming out of your mouth.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by asanausana91: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2022
This man is a fool. Why is he afraid of answering the question that ask if he agree with the federal government designation of ipob as a terrorist organization?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by shidof(m): 7:10am On Nov 04, 2022
Obinoscopy:
https://dailytrust.com/exclusive-ill-dialogue-with-ipob-other-agitators-peter-obi
You don't want people to see you as a Christian candidate buy you told the churches to take their country back. Who's fooling who

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Naz34(m): 7:10am On Nov 04, 2022
Vinesee:
Peter Obi, if Nigerians miss this man, our future will remain bleak
illusion and deceit of the highest order. An under achiever with nothing to show for it. You guys keep fooling yourselves honestly . Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by asanausana91: 7:11am On Nov 04, 2022
You will dialogue with people that killed our security personnels? God! The blood of innocent soldiers killed by IPOB terrorist will never allow peter Obi to see peace.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by desiredhome: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Yet he has been going from churches to churches instigating the christians against the muslim, so is his zombidients supporters. To the extent that a religious body like CAN is now taking every little opportunity it has to attack muslim verbally during any interview.

You see my friends, i wont be voting this man not because i dont like him.but because he is a pretentious catalyst, a divider. A green snake in the green grass. A man should stand by his actions and Tactics. But Obi will rather be pretending up and down as a unifier, while he go about dividing the nation.

This may sounds tribalistic but it is not. I think there is a problem with all south-easterners. They all have this inbuilt hate and envy instigating character. Anywhere or every where they find themselves, hate is always the order of things there.

I mean, we have had hundreds of election across Nigeria since the beginning of democracy, we have never encounter any politics of hate and calmunies like this before. Not till the Igbos decided to get involve.

[b[b]]Those set of hatred filled souls and agent[/b] will never rule this country for the betterment of Nigeria.[/b]

The simple bitter truth........
These people are full of hate and hypocrites yet they expect people they hate to love them .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Alpharey: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Lols.

How many muslim VP are in the South-east?.

When he was governor of Anambra state, was his vice a muslim man?

You see why am questioning your sanity. Chaaiii! Who did this to you. That is the results of arguing with hatred filled mind which will block your sense of reasoning. Tueh!
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2022
You hate a people for being Nigerians, and same time you hate to hear them saying they want to leave Nigeria for you.. Honestly people like you deserve to be in a psychiatric hospital cos hatred has just made you mad.
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter should tell that the birds.

Verified intelligence report has it that he is working towards achieving Biafra.

Intercepted communication from IPOB Germany to IPOB Nigeria, confirmed IPOB leader in Germany telling its head of Operations in Nigeria that. "Peter Obi will actualize Biafra and all operations should be suspended until his emergence, if Chukwu Okike Abiama wills"

Peter should tell that to the birds! We already know the plan and delivered communications to power brokers that matters. Why I am so confident that his aspiration is a dream!

Communication will be broadcasted on BBC Hausa and Yoruba when due.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Zorn: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Those set of hatred filled souls and agent will never rule this country for the betterment of Nigeria.

Just imagine this nonentity has the gods to be insulting igbos? Chai chai .
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by desiredhome: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2022
Naajjii:

Was Buhari the reason why Ojukwu started Biafra? Anything Biafra agitation now has it roots from Ojukwu's Biafra.
They allow politicians to use their brains today they are regretting........
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by asanausana91: 7:20am On Nov 04, 2022
affable4:
Best approach. Not fire for fire that keeps yielding splinter groups like a hydra.
let him dialogue with ipob and see how many groups will come out. you are dialoguing with people that wake up and start killing security forces, now what are you going to do with the families of those security men killed by your IPOB?
Anyways,thank God you will never smell that Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Bibeess: 7:20am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm a Yoruba Christian but I just realized what people use to say here about Yoruba Muslim is right

Too much Toxicity and Venom from a keyboard warrior

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by RomanGreen: 7:25am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Keep working hard for your stipends, jobless Tinubu urchi.n
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Ikpaitid: 7:27am On Nov 04, 2022
Obi is an IPOB terrorist, DO NOT VOTE FOR AN IPOB CANDIDATE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by asanausana91: 7:27am On Nov 04, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You are daft. You want him to lay down his plans so his opponent will use it and shine abi?
you be mummmu, is it his opponent that is asking him questions? You want Nigerians to employ you and Nigerians are asking you questions then you tell them that you don't want your opponent to use it and shine? How will Nigeria know that you are capable if you cannot explain how you will achieve your set goals?
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:29am On Nov 04, 2022
socialmediaman:

Nobody cares if Borno or Sokoto governors and their deputies are muslims, these states are predominantly muslim.

But everyone cares if you're contesting for the presidency. Tinubu's muslim muslim ticket is callous and Dead on Arrival
The Sw have Muslim majority, yet in most states in the SW their govs and deputies are Christians.
Little wonder that the SW is the progressive region in the country today, because they don’t put religion first before other matters

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Zorn: 7:30am On Nov 04, 2022
asanausana91:
You will dialogue with people that killed our security personnels? God! The blood of innocent soldiers killed by IPOB terrorist will never allow peter Obi to see peace.
The blood of those killed in the east because of agitation will be on Buhari's head, we can't allow fools to change narrative. We all knew how the whole issues started and why it became violent . We knew how many military operations that happened in the east because of peaceful agitators and many innocent people were killed by the army. Why kill armless people why ? If you support the killing of armless agitators may it be your portion and that of your loved ones. We complained about the possible retaliation from those that has lost the loved ones you people were laughing and shouting Operation python dance . You were abusing the whole Igbo tribe, even attacking our people in the north and other parts Of the country. What really angered people was Fulani killings in every parts of the country not even in Igbo land alone , the army will arrest the indigenous people who were initially attacked by the Fulanis but will never arrest the Fulani invaders , Haba. if you're a man of good conscience you won't even mention Obis name.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Truthdeypain: 7:30am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

[b]Those set of hatred filled souls and agent will never rule this country for the betterment of Nigeria.

[/b]

None is more original in their hate for human beings than you are..

Your rationalisation and sense of reasoning seems to have been altered by your extreme phobia for the tribe you have been brought up to hate and fear.

You have really made your mark in this forum on the issues of anti- Igbo propaganda, kudos to you.

For all your hatred, the children of the sun will continue to shine to the detriment of your soul and all your ilk.

Peter Obi will be your president in 2023, I'll be paying close attention to your moniker..

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by asanausana91: 7:31am On Nov 04, 2022
agadez007:
So you want him to say he will kill all agitators!?
what is ipob doing? Are they not killing?
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by jamace(m): 7:32am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

You dont have a point. Your Tinubu picked a muslim as VP. What does that tell you? Be sincere.

Yoruba Elders, Tinubu supporters protest over Muslim-Muslim ticket

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/yoruba-elders-tinubu-supporters-protest-over-muslim-muslim-ticket/

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Truthdeypain: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

At least he didn't exhaust his time talking about holy communion or agbado or making senseless and parkinson inspired comments..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov / Xenophobia: Presidency Denies Recalling Nigeria’s Envoy To South Africa / Cross River APC Crisis: Enoh, Usani’s Supporters Clash After Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.