Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi (14762 Views)

I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
He said he doesnt want people to vote for him because he is Christian?

Yet he has been going from churches to churches instigating the christians against the muslim, so is his zombidients supporters. To the extent that a religious body like CAN is now taking every little opportunity it has to attack muslim verbally during any interview.

You see my friends, i wont be voting this man not because i dont like him.but because he is a pretentious catalyst, a divider. A green snake in the green grass. A man should stand by his actions and Tactics. But Obi will rather be pretending up and down as a unifier, while he go about dividing the nation.

This may sounds tribalistic but it is not. I think there is a problem with all south-easterners. They all have this inbuilt hate and envy instigating character. Anywhere or every where they find themselves, hate is always the order of things there.

I mean, we have had hundreds of election across Nigeria since the beginning of democracy, we have never encounter any politics of hate and calmunies like this before. Not till the Igbos decided to get involve.

Those set of hatred filled souls and agent will never rule this country for the betterment of Nigeria.

I am tempted to ask this morning, please how old are you? Because if you're old enough, you would have known the trajectory of electioneering in Nigeria that have fiercely turned to rumble is that of 2011. Let me just stop at that not take good people of Nigeria to ignoble and gory days where body bags were floating everywhere because some political parties were divisive in approaching the election.
Thankfully, no where Peter Obi has said, vote for me as a christain and never vote for Muslim candidate. He has been consistent in his approach and words. Vote for me because I am competent, I have the capacity. Don't vote for me because I am Igbo. Don't vote for me because it is my turn.
Even when some people have made their candidacy region thing by their approach, he has kept away from identifying himself with his region social groups. But some have made it look as if if their region doesn't vote for them, they are committing heinous act.
The last time I checked, nobody asked you to vote for Peter Obi, the submission you made that you won't be voting for him is out of place because even the blind knows you're blinded in your support to Tinubu and you won't mind having your way, even if need be trample on people's right of choice.
Lastly, no matter what you say or talk, it won't change who Peter Obi is and it won't reduce him.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Misterone: 7:38am On Nov 04, 2022
Obinoscopy:
https://dailytrust.com/exclusive-ill-dialogue-with-ipob-other-agitators-peter-obi
Obi is an !diot. You want to dialogue with someone you feel has done no wrong? The stupid Obi has never criticised IPOB, not even ones. So what's the need for dialogue when you believe they are right. IPOB candidate.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by asanausana91: 7:39am On Nov 04, 2022
Zorn:
The blood of those killed in the east because of agitation will be on Buhari's head, we can't allow fools to change narrative. We all knew how the whole issues started and why it became violent . We knew how many military operations that happened in the east because of peaceful agitators and many innocent people were killed by the army. Why kill armless people why ? If you support the killing of armless agitators may it be your portion and that of your loved ones. We complained about the possible retaliation from those that has lost the loved ones you people were laughing and shouting Operation python dance . You were abusing the whole Igbo tribe, even attacking our people in the north and other parts Of the country. What really angered people was Fulani killings in every parts of the country not even in Igbo land alone , the army will arrest the indigenous people who were initially attacked by the Fulanis but will never arrest the Fulani invaders , Haba. if you're a man of good conscience you won't even mention Obis name.
was it Fulani killing that make Ojukwu to declare war on Nigeria? Was it because of Buhari that igbos killed the first prime minister of this country? Ipob are not agitators, IPOB are separatist. Ipob is a continuation of 1967 civil war.
Peter obi should have told us that he is going to grant them their desire (Biafra).
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Impaka: 7:39am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Yet he has been going from churches to churches instigating the christians against the muslim, so is his zombidients supporters. To the extent that a religious body like CAN is now taking every little opportunity it has to attack muslim verbally during any interview.

You see my friends, i wont be voting this man not because i dont like him.but because he is a pretentious catalyst, a divider. A green snake in the green grass. A man should stand by his actions and Tactics. But Obi will rather be pretending up and down as a unifier, while he go about dividing the nation.

This may sounds tribalistic but it is not. I think there is a problem with all south-easterners. They all have this inbuilt hate and envy instigating character. Anywhere or every where they find themselves, hate is always the order of things there.

I mean, we have had hundreds of election across Nigeria since the beginning of democracy, we have never encounter any politics of hate and calmunies like this before. Not till the Igbos decided to get involve.

Those set of hatred filled souls and agent will never rule this country for the betterment of Nigeria.

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by TinubuThief: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

When Obi becomes president next year, you will hang yourself Mumu

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by TinubuThief: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Right again, he was asked a very simple question on agitation. Instead of laying down his plan or atleast letting the host know what he has to combat it. Obi was busy quoting Brazil agitation statitics.

I think something is wrong with this man angry
Go hang yourself Mumu

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by ugodson(m): 7:43am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Right again, he was asked a very simple question on agitation. Instead of laying down his plan or atleast letting the host know what he has to combat it. Obi was busy quoting Brazil agitation statitics.

Why is it only u talking like u have no sense. Sorry u really dont have anything in that head of urs
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by TinubuThief: 7:43am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. It is not tinubu's fault your level of comprehension and ability to assimilate things are very low. Read wide or meet people, the learned who understand what he was driving at perfectly. Meet them and let them explain what he meant to you.

If you get it eventually, you will be ashame of your ignorance.

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Zorn: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2022
asanausana91:
was it Fulani killing that make Ojukwu to declare war on Nigeria? Was it because of Buhari that igbos killed the first prime minister of this country? Ipob are not agitators, IPOB are separatist. Ipob is a continuation of 1967 civil war.
Peter obi should have told us that he is going to grant them their desire (Biafra).
Igbos didn't kill the first prime minister , Nigerian army killed the the then prime minister in attampted coup d'etat. Igbos in general has nothing to do with that as the coup plotters were comprised of other officers from different tribes so why put the blame on innocent igbos for cry out loud? Is that the reason for the unnecessary hates against the igbos? Secondly the igbos didn't declear war on Nigerian state , instead it's the Nigerian state that decleared war on the igbos . Be guided please.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by bryning899: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2022
Vinesee:
Peter Obi, if Nigerians miss this man, our future will remain bleak
You're a big fool, your future not ours....... Nigerian politicians!! I pity you
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by TinubuThief: 7:46am On Nov 04, 2022
seunlayi:
Liar
Kee your Mumu
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Impaka: 7:46am On Nov 04, 2022
your words are full of hatred, I put it to you that Obi is your next president,God have risen to rescue this country called Nigeria better join obidatti movement Come 2023 and Vote LP
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 7:46am On Nov 04, 2022
asanausana91:
You will dialogue with people that killed our security personnels? God! The blood of innocent soldiers killed by IPOB terrorist will never allow peter Obi to see peace.
I have said it and I will continue saying it,many of you guys lack common sense. The best instrument of maintaining peace is dialogue.
Have you sat down to ask yourself why Buhari government releasing arrested and repentant Boko Haram. You will not think to that level.
Boko Haram issue can be solved today with better approach. It is not everything you apply kinetic approach to, some you apply non kinetic approach, until you exhausted all avenues. You hear what is called stick and carrot approach in military. Not all wars are fought and won by rifles, some require carrot approach.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Peter obi is everything you will never be in life

Stop the hate filled comment against entire tribe and the next president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by stepaside2: 7:48am On Nov 04, 2022
Why is it so difficult for Peter Obi to deal with this IPOB issue squarely? It is currently a proscribed terrorist organisation. What i expect him to say is that the organisation remains proscribed until a certain minimum expectation is met for any form of dialogue. That should include suspending secessionist calls, disbanding the military wing, submitting their weapons and signing an MoU to be peaceful ahead of negotiations. Peter Obi's intransigence on the matter will make people conclude that he supports IPOB's agenda.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by tfelicityk(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2022
May God gives him the wisdom and understanding to dialogue with the IPOB and other agitators...
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by asanausana91: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

I have said it and I will continue saying it,many of you guys lack common sense. The best instrument of maintaining peace is dialogue.
Have you sat down to ask yourself why Buhari government releasing arrested and repentant Boko Haram. You will not think to that level.
Boko Haram issue can be solved today with better approach. It is not everything you apply kinetic approach to, some you apply non kinetic approach, until you exhausted all avenues. You hear what is called stick and carrot approach in military. Not all wars are fought and won by rifles, some require carrot approach.
you only dialogue with agitators not separatist group like ipob. There is nothing ipob want than dividing this country. Ipob is a continuation of the 1967 war. If you will dialogue with ipob then you should be ready to divide this country.
I said it, I said that Peter Obi mission is to help ipob actualize their mission, now you can see it.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by frugal(m): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

I will dialogue with all agitators isn't a plan to you? Are you daft? You want him to give you step by step details? Always looking for irrelavancies to criticize.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by asanausana91: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2022
Zorn:
Igbos didn't kill the first prime minister , Nigerian army killed the the then prime minister in attampted coup d'etat. Igbos in general has nothing to do with that as the coup plotters were comprised of other officers from different tribes so why put the blame on innocent igbos for cry out loud? Is that the reason for the unnecessary hates against the igbos? Secondly the igbos didn't declear war on Nigerian state , instead it's the Nigerian state that decleared war on the igbos . Be guided please.
what is declaration of war? When one part of the country print it currency, remove the national flag and host it own flag what does that mean?
Secondly, even you know that the coup was an Igbo coup, I believe your parents told you how igbos were jubilating and dancing after the coup.
Thirdly, Go and check the beer produced by Peter Obi you will see the Biafra flag there .
Anybody, I say again, anybody that make the mistake of voting for peter Obi should know that he is part of the people that divided this country.
Peter obi is here for only one thing , actualizing Biafra.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Seankhalifa: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2022
tungamaje:
Who says this man shouldn't be the next leader? When this man speaks, he always speaks the people's mind. He is the man Nigeria seriously needs to uplift this country
na so buhari talk to... all na scam
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by kbams241: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2022
Vinesee:
Your bleak future will remain bleak
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Coolgent(m): 8:12am On Nov 04, 2022
Oga u are one of their sponsors, so go ahead.
But you will become 3rd or 4th in 2023 election
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Tradman: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

because you and your family use to queue in tinubu gate begging for food has really formated ur brain. I don't have time to trade word with ur type because it seen to me u are just displaying how ignorance status. Stop this madness u have started long time ago and rethink of you position in this given matter be asking yourself question why are u existing. Common sense that is very far from u should have tell u on no ground any living individual should vote tinubu considering is criminal track record and his dilapidated health state. For your information the only landmark achievements of tinubu is the installation of agberos in every nooks and cranny in lagos which is a nightmare to motorists. Bros woke up from dogmatic slobber and seek orientation from educated individual arround you. By now, u should be at the front telling people to vote Peter obi for better life. This your ewan beans and dirty stew u are eating everyday is toxic ok. Peter u are seeing pushing for tinubu are all sycophants and they are all after is money. Peter we create viable job for you so that you wouldn't be standing at tinubu gate again begging for food.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by eyeforeye(m): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

You have said it all my brother. I'm a Christian and Batified

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Zorn: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2022
asanausana91:
what is declaration of war? When one part of the country print it currency, remove the national flag and host it own flag what does that mean?
Secondly, even you know that the coup was an Igbo coup, I believe your parents told you how igbos were jubilating and dancing after the coup.
Thirdly, Go and check the beer produced by Peter Obi you will see the Biafra flag there .
Anybody, I say again, anybody that make the mistake of voting for peter Obi should know that he is part of the people that divided this country.
Peter obi is here for only one thing , actualizing Biafra.
There's never anywhere that it stated that the military coup d'etat was organised by the igbo community as there were several military personnel from different tribes that were involved in the unfortunate coup. The military officers that stopped the coup were Igbo military officers or did you also forget those ? You tell lies to suit your narrative doesn't make any true.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2022
Vinesee:

Anambra people didn't miss the incompetent nincompoop yet na curse dem dey give him after his 8yrs social media governance

Nigeria will not elect a clown and paper economist as President
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Ingocof(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2022
Vinesee:

Maybe your own life and that of your family.
The people of Anambra that had him how is their lives different from those that has Ikpeazu and Theodore Orji in Abia?
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Ingocof(m): 8:35am On Nov 04, 2022
greenermodels:

Peter Obi have also been meeting influential Muslim clerics, no matter what you say, Nigerians knows that Peter Obi is the best candidate for the job.

You mean zombidents or Igbos?
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Ingocof(m): 8:35am On Nov 04, 2022
tungamaje:
Who says this man shouldn't be the next leader? When this man speaks, he always speaks the people's mind. He is the man Nigeria seriously needs to uplift this country

The one the Igbos needs to actualize Biafra.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Johel(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2022
Obinoscopy:
https://dailytrust.com/exclusive-ill-dialogue-with-ipob-other-agitators-peter-obi

Dialogue is the only way to stop agitations...not show of force
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by KayCee92(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

They will rule the country bro. Even if not now but certainly. Stop playing to the gallery for likes and share. You are now older than this. Just pray to live long enough so you see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough / ARISE To Onanuga: Journalists Shouldn't Be Harassed But Allowed To Do Their Jobs / ‘Don’t Wait Till Nigerians Start Stoning You’ – Primate Ayodele Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.