Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook (61993 Views)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / My First Time Experience With Hookup: A Beg Na So?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nilon: 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

Jishi Ike. undecided
how much do you charge for short time?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Tunagee(m): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
ribabic48:
G

With this kind of implicating advert of your illegal business, capable of taking you to jail, you still found it comfortable puting your registered phone line there abi?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by AsawanaDgreat: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Guy you get luck o, you for carry chairman from her

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by SlyFoxx4Life: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
I can’t count the number of times I have defeated the temptation to skindive even at the insistence of the girl I was fvcking. It’s like many girls in this country don’t care about their life again o. Or maybe they genuinely don’t believe in HIV.

6 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by toprealman: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
NovoLag:
So I recently came back to Lagos and man has been terribly bored.

I think I should use this opportunity to beg Nigerian girls to please consider us fine boys embarassed
If anyone had told me a full blooded fine boy like me will find it hard to have a decent relationship with a girl, I would’ve laughed it off..
it’s just soo hard to get a girl to date these days as a fine boy. They’ll think you’re a cheat or something cry
It’s darn tiring.

So back to my story; so I sent out a few messages on Facebook to some girls who were into the hookup business and after a few minutes I got replies from a few and I finally settled for one that lives closer to me.

We settled for an amount.
Sent her my pics and got hers
She looked pretty average and decent.

First red flag when this girl refused to come in the afternoon. Said she had a few errands to run and can only come about 7 in the evening.

When she finally came, it was past 9.
Had wanted us to use my apartment but on a second thought I paid for a room nearby.

Omo when this girl showed up, she was entirely different from the person I met on Facebook. Not that it was a different person, but something was just off about her.

As per se body don full, I welcomed her into the room, gave her cash as she requested.

Now down to business; “where is your condom”? She was just looking at me like she never heard of condoms before.

She said she didn’t come with any o… that she doesn’t mind going raw. Ha

I’m grateful that my head won over my prick.. I went down to a nearby Aboki and bought a condom.

Came up, wore the bags, was about to penetrate and this girl coughed so loudly I had to go put on the main light and saw that this girl was visibly and obviously sick.

I don’t know what she was sick of, but she was shivering. Omo

She kept saying I should go ahead that it’s just small cough… mehn at that point my prick don go down.
Then she said I should try raw, then if my prick gets strong again I can then use a bag.

I kept trying to understand the mumu talk.., like I should penetrate without a condom, then wear a condom later when my prick gets stronger..

This girl was out to end my life!

I just wore my trousers and left the room.
I think there’s a set of frustrated people who are out there sharing diseases in Lagos. Man gats be very careful these days.
Only you be doctor, same you be police.
How about trying to be responsible, just pretend to be one permanently.
She may be healthier than you come to think about it.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by tishbite41(m): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:

Only mumu child no Sabi say na Obi carry Olosho pass as a retired Cultist, abi why you think say we no dey see him wife

Omo ASE

In fact na Tuesday we dey book Olosho down for weekend

Soft life!!!
Which site be this?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by AyobamiIsaac12: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Zonefree:

You're a genius. OP is still new in the game. That Olosho is real alpha but she's lucky she met a newbie. If she mistakenly meets odigimma like me, she'll understand the difference between six and half a dozen.
Please make me comprehend what this means shocked
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Tit4Tat1:
Damnn!!! You goofed seriously, you would have dived in raw then finish up even before the notice of aids or any infections...
Hahahahhahah
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Ireportlive: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
tishbite41:

Which site be this?

Michat
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by mariahAngel(f): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nilon:
how much do you charge for short time?

Go ask your mother.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Map1:
Bros that girl scam you,she is interested in taking your money,she just used that style to send you away, believe me, those girls are wise.
Wow another real niggar I remove cap oga
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
shortgun:
She have used your head grin grin
Haha
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by tishbite41(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:

Michat
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
MissLAP:

Go and find a woman to marry o.
It's very hard for a girl to use condom as they don't even think about it. If you had fk her it's very possible you dived into a house painted with over 37 raw sticks.

That's marine girls for you!

Is scary o is it that this girls are not afraid of disease

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by ngadaAwo: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:

Only mumu child no Sabi say na Obi carry Olosho pass as a retired Cultist, abi why you think say we no dey see him wife

Omo ASE

Soft life!!!
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Omoapena(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
My take is, how is someone who's into hookup decent?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nilon: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
greypencils:
Not everyone is controlled by their dick. Even when I jam clean girls, girlfriend material, take-home-to-mama material not those into hookup and shit, I don't have sex without protection. Make body full pass anything, I am touching no random girl without a condom. I only go raw when I am in a serious relationship.
you are a big fool. What makes you think she's not fúcking behind your back

8 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Zonefree:

You're a genius. OP is still new in the game. That Olosho is real alpha but she's lucky she met a newbie. If she mistakenly meets odigimma like me, she'll understand the difference between six and half a dozen.
Haha my stomach grin
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Johndevmark: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
We the association of comment readers are not pleased with those who quote the whole story while posting a comment.

This has to stop: bewarned

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
You are not wise at all in the business go and learn ,number 1 rules of the game you don't allow hook up girls to dictate to you ,your time is your time once she can't make the time you go for another girl if only you know that 80% of Nigerian ladies are into hook up the economy is not smiling ,he who pay the piper dictate the tunes
Another real niggar
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nilon: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Konjiboii:
Finesse at it's finest
you like doggy?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't know why, but I find this very funny.. grin grin cheesy

Can't stop laughing.. grin grin grin
Please tell us the secret you understand your gender More let boys learn
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nilon: 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Bro never mind any pussy nigga saying she used your head. Imagine say you get 10 billion for account but you can't spend it freely cos you have one stupid sickness you got from sleeping with her. How you go feel? Reason am then you won't mind those pussy niggas
who are you fúcking right now
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by otuword: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Map1:
Bros that girl scam you,she is interested in taking your money,she just used that style to send you away, believe me, those girls are wise.
I thought as you my guy na Lagos girl the guy no wise at all
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Ebubu: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Map1:
you be sure guy
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by ngadaAwo: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:

Michat
lies
stop telling lies
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Dshocker(m): 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Oga calm down, nothing wey you sabi, you just dey run your mouth like run town.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:

Omo ASE

Soft life!!!

Omo Komo. Repent and stop carrying oloshos. Give your life to Jesus bro. Jesus loves you and can change you from Omo ale into a better person.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nilon: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Allisgud:
Most of all this girls walking around are just one of bag of bacteria and infection,some are with spiritual issue,taahh instead make I out my prick for ashawo toto,I prefer to masturbate instead better still I go marry
are you celibating
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nilon: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
VIKTO83:
In my facility 2weeks ago, I mandated my nurses and Lab attendant that all patients must go through retroviral test.
In a space of 3days I referred 16persons to the appropriate family for HIV and AIDs center.
The night of the crisis is that majority are married men and women.
Then boom, my girlfriend came in from lag and to be honest I don't know what she does at Lag for a living. She came and said she has malaria...trust me na...i took blood sample and ordered foe tests including HIV.
Son of man won't kill himself because of punna.
But finally finally I no come go down with her because i just lost interest in all those punna stuff.
is she good in bed
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Aguilar(m): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
grin phuck responsibly o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.