Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding (34978 Views)

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by RZArecta(m): 9:27am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:
Hy guys, I don't know if you have been in this, my woman that agreed to be the mother of my kids as stated by her recently stopped talking to me, picking my calls because she needed a 3million naira marriage.

I told her please why not we do moderate and use the remaining for investment. She said no. The three million is even small.

When I asked her what will we use the 3million to do, she said to buy furniture for the home. Uptill now she doesn't pick my calls, reply my chat if not that no be God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone but am still keeping it for a reason I don't even know.

We have been together for long, not until a friend of mine got married and I told her they did thier marriage not less than 300k, then she said it's a big lie.
use your tongue to count your teeth.

Does she normally behave like this whenever you say no to her money requests ?

Can you comfortably budget 3m for the wedding without running into debt and or empty wallets ?

Is she contributing financially towards raising that amount ?

You claim you love this woman, we can castigate her but women are very funny creatures that you just have to use tortoise sense to understand. Women dream about this day right from childhood unlike we men who don't even bother till our friends start doing so one by one or parents force us. Women have a set idea how they want their day to be so please understand madam biko. If funds are tight then explain to her. If she can assist with some aspects then no problem. Win this battle, bring her into the house first. Remember, both of you are already close friends and lovers so you understand yourselves already. If you said she does occasional olosho, I would have told you to run fast
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by yankison(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:
Hy guys, I don't know if you have been in this, my woman that agreed to be the mother of my kids as stated by her recently stopped talking to me, picking my calls because she needed a 3million naira marriage.

I told her please why not we do moderate and use the remaining for investment. She said no. The three million is even small.

When I asked her what will we use the 3million to do, she said to buy furniture for the home. Uptill now she doesn't pick my calls, reply my chat if not that no be God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone but am still keeping it for a reason I don't even know.

We have been together for long, not until a friend of mine got married and I told her they did thier marriage not less than 300k, then she said it's a big lie.

Bro thank God for ur life ,this also happened to me and I had to free the lady now I'm happy married with a contented woman ...please just use ur 3m to get a Canada work permit please in the name of God . u will see a better woman
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by mabea: 9:29am On Nov 11, 2022
Enskynelson:

Did the OP tell you he has no money? What if the guy is having like 100m and a big business out there which the lady is aware? Will u still say 3m is too much? Let the OP come and tell us his financial state to allow us know if the lady is reasonable or not.
Exactly
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Sweetvie: 9:29am On Nov 11, 2022
Enskynelson:

Did the OP tell you he has no money? What if the guy is having like 100m and a big business out there which the lady is aware? Will u still say 3m is too much? Let the OP come and tell us his financial state to allow us know if the lady is reasonable or not.
Then why is he complaining if he is loaded? Even 3m small sef if he is loaded. undecided
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by vengertime: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

You see as una dey put una self for big mess, God have given you a sign that in the long run this one will give you trouble.

I had to breakup with my girlfriend cos her cousins kept asking me how do I cope with an extremely stingy girl. She work in an IT company and her salary is ₦360k and mind you she lives with her aunty and her kids(cousins) rent free.

They told me that when they go to her own parents house for Christmas she always frown when she sees other people eating food. Etc..

I did my own test and found out she hardly bring out ₦50 for anything when we go out.

So it's now up to me to decide if I want to marry such a person and ignore the warning signs.

Baba I quietly broke up with her. The world is getting more stressed out that if you see small red flag don't ignore it unless you have a divorce lawyer on standby

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by ugbanante: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2022
Be careful and scrutinize this lady more. Don't b fooled by yrs u spent together. Marriage isn't boy-girl relationship
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by chris51(f): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2022
I say congratulations to you for knowing the lady's true colour. How can she be asking for N3m wedding in this tough time?

She then stopped talking to you because of it. Please let her go. She should go and marry kidnappers and armed robbers.

As for you, God has relieved to you the jezebel in her. She has shown you Red Flag.
RUN, You don't need a sooth sayer to tell you otherwise.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by chris51(f): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2022
chris51:
I say congratulations to you for knowing the lady's true colour. How can she be asking for N3m wedding in this tough time?

She then stopped talking to you because of it. Please let her go. She should go and marry kidnappers and armed robbers.

As for you, God has relieved to you the jezebel in her. She has shown you Red Flag.
RUN, You don't need a sooth sayer to tell you otherwise.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2022
Marriage happens ONLY ONCE in a lifetime. If you are gainfully employed and can afford a big wedding, go for it. Or you go for an average wedding. Leave low key wedding for people with low income. If you have the financial capacity yet wish for a wedding of 300k then maybe you are a stingy*man. Your woman should also assist if possible or if her tradition permits. If you both are compatible, then wedding finance should not cause break up, no one is perfect.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by illicit(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2022
She said furniture

You are here saying wedding....

Hmmmm there is God o
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Kavod: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

See Guy na all this kind thing de provoke me. HOW GOD TAKE SHOW YOU NA? NA SO UNA GO ENTER ONE CHANCE BECAUSE ONE FILTHY AND FOWL SPIRIT CHOOSE TO DECIEVE YOU. TO ME ITS GOD WHO IS SHOWING YOU SIGNS OF A LAZY, PROMISCUOUS AND EXTRAVAGANT WOMAN.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by MNDY(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2022
Nazgul:
Sometimes I ask myself if it's a taboo for Nigerian girls to work, make money and spend on themselves rather than making unrealistic demands from men.

Just thank your stars that you haven't married her yet. Girls of such nature would watch you starve to death rather than spend their money on you.

My advice, let her be, block her everywhere and look for someone else. If you keep begging her to accept a smaller amount for the wedding she'll manipulate you and still make you feel like you owe her.

angry Relationship in Nigeria is different from how it is in other places.
angry There was a recent video by a South-African lady lashing out at Nigerian ladies.
angry She said they have made love all about money in Nigeria.
angry It affects the mentality of Nigerian guys spoiling South-African ladies with money to buy love there.
angry Nigerians were glad that such criticism was coming from a foreigner, not Nigerian men.
angry A Nigerian lady would think you don't love her if you don't give her money.
angry Laziness and entitlement are their second names. They don't even work anymore.
angry A lady is supposed to be taking care of herself with money she earns.
angry Her man just dashes her any amount of money anytime he feels like.
angry This whole condition is what is making the wife of the OP act like this.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by ednut1(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2022
Expensive wedding in this kind economy
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by luluosas(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2022
God didn't show you anything, you guys are sex partners, period.

For your information, don't spend more than 400k on your wedding please if you have money. Tell only one canopy, pay her bride price and enter house. Dem no dey give person award for doing the most lavicious marriage oooooo. Be wise and remember, you are not in competition with anyone. Any girl that refused this advice is a definite RED LIGHT. Be wise

captaininiobong:

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by goldman777: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2022
Incoherent lies fake story to get attention she wants 3m for marriage to butter you bread of meaningless lies she want to use 3m for furniture.is furniture another name for marriage in your village dictionary grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Poleski: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

She wants a ₦3 million wedding and I believe she won't contribute financially. She now ignores your calls because you think for the future.
That's a big red flag my friend. Dump her now if you want happiness in your life.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by macjurek(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2022
Brother She should contribution 40% of the total sum required for the wedding or she keep quiet and have a moderate wedding my sincere take.

Thanks
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Confirm4real(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2022
if not that no be God showed her to me grin

How did God show you Jezebel as a wife, in your dream or what

That's a big lie God can never give you such a woman as a wife stop mocking him.

Na you know wetin you see for her body; maybe Beauty, big Breast, or big Yansh.

Dey dere dey deceive yourself na now God show you the kind woman wey you bin wan marry say na Jezebel, you better run for your life.

She's pretending to love you...

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2022
Use 50k celebrate your victory. Your ancestors are no sleeping.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by sterlingD(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2022
general111:
Guy you just dodged a bullet.
A lady that stops talking to you because you refused a 3million naira wedding is mad.
To the OP view this thread link.
https://www.nairaland.com/7424698/she-insisted-1-million-too#118248561
https://www.nairaland.com/7424514/man-cancels-wedding-after-fiancee#118245829

You dodged an Inter Continental Middle Bomb.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by k00lxpert(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2022
Stop talking to her too na
Perhaps, u shud or see look for another homely babe whose wedding won't be up to 1M set, they are much, trust me.
Ire o!
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Mekanus(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

You all religious motherfuckers should keep deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Hyellagyati: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2022
Than God my brother
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by drololaaof: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

You said God show her to you ? Recheck satan can deceive you. Thank your God that she is showing her true colour now . Even though you will spend upto 3 m, it is not at once ,may be she want to scam you. She is not a good wife material, she will force into doing things at her own decision, tell her to provide the money . Which work are you doing to fetch you that money ,it's likeshehave hidden agenda
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by lordswill03: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2022
Where una de see all these daughters of eve abeg
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by FashionCookie(f): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2022
God no go fit show you who go give u headache. He's not an author of confusion.
Most Nigerian Christians don't understand the Bible...if not you no go make that statement.
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by lordswill03: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2022
Sorry how much is she willing to contribute?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by oliverwrites: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

GOD showed her to you, don't ask us, ask GOD.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by jubrilELsudan: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2022
GOD DID NOT SHOW HER TO YOU

A FAMILIAR SPIRIT MASQUERADING AS GOD SHOWED HER TO YOU

GOD WILL NEVER GIVE YOU A WOMAN THAT WILL GIVE YOU STRESS

IF INDEED SHE IS GOD'S CHOICE FOR YOU.....SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR PEACE

EITHER YOU DIDN'T HEAR WELL OR YOU FELL FOR THE DEVIL'S TRICKS OF SENDING ONE OF HIS DAUGHTERS INTO YOUR LIFE TO DESTROY YOU

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Joshcoli(m): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2022
Ah... If only this man know what God is about to do for him

My brother I know you are blinded by love
Run oooo

Run ooooo
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by perezeghi: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

What is your proof that God showed her you and how was it shown to you?
Has God also revealed it to her that you'll get married to her?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Exceed15: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2022
What are you still doing in that relationship?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? / A Thorn in the Flesh 2 / Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.