Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding (35102 Views)

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by JasperVII(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:
Hy guys, I don't know if you have been in this, my woman that agreed to be the mother of my kids as stated by her recently stopped talking to me, picking my calls because she needed a 3million naira marriage.

I told her please why not we do moderate and use the remaining for investment. She said no. The three million is even small.

When I asked her what will we use the 3million to do, she said to buy furniture for the home. Uptill now she doesn't pick my calls, reply my chat if not that no be God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone but am still keeping it for a reason I don't even know.

We have been together for long, not until a friend of mine got married and I told her they did thier marriage not less than 300k, then she said it's a big lie.
I dey tire for una sometimes. undecided
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2022
Pells:
Which God showed you her undecided undecided
Una go dey use God as excuse for una SIMPlicity undecided undecided undecided
You dogged a Pump Action Bullet and you are here complaining
I rather born kidnapper than born a Simp like you undecided undecided,,
Spits on your soul angry
you are right on this one, some men are worst than kidnapper self, a kidnapper is a deadly hardening criminal tormenting the society for money but this man is first class mugun ,a certified graduated mumu
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by observanc1: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2022
Laturuturu:

Now you have seen the light
After 3M wedding
She will choose expensive school for Ur kids.
She will complain of u having old furniture
She will complain of so many things

You will get tired and love will wane gradually
Stop this girl before she stop you.

A friend of mine got donation of over 6m coded for his wedding. He used 3.8 buy Uber corrola
600k for apartment..
400k for the wedding.
He is a big boy in Abuja now.

she say part of the 3M is to buy furniture naa
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:
Hy guys, I don't know if you have been in this, my woman that agreed to be the mother of my kids as stated by her recently stopped talking to me, picking my calls because she needed a 3million naira marriage.

I told her please why not we do moderate and use the remaining for investment. She said no. The three million is even small.

When I asked her what will we use the 3million to do, she said to buy furniture for the home. Uptill now she doesn't pick my calls, reply my chat if not that no be God showed her to me I would have deleted her number off my phone but am still keeping it for a reason I don't even know.

We have been together for long, not until a friend of mine got married and I told her they did thier marriage not less than 300k, then she said it's a big lie.

Are you okay at all? Just listen to your stupid self type undecided undecided undecided undecided

Normally, I would've sided my gender but Fvck it, everything isn't about cruise all the time..

Mr. Man, u better wake up and chase that thing out of your life. A 3million naira wedding in this Harsh Economy? Just a one day thing and everyone is back to their normal life? Doesn't she think of what comes after the wedding?

For your sanity, U better run as far as your legs can carry u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by SirNature23: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2022
[quote author=captaininiobong post=118288770]Hy guys, I don't know if you have been in this, my woman that agreed to be the mother of my kids as stated by her recently stopped talking to me, picking my calls because she needed a 3million naira marriage.

We have been together for long, not until a friend of mine got married and I told her they did thier marriage not less than 300k, then she said it's a big lie. [/quot
Stick to your plans. How much is she contributing. You dey see red flag dey talk say na God show u. Hope you don get land ba?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by yetty247(f): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Toor
If u have the money marry her but know that is how she will be lavishing your money without thinking of investing... The day u go broke, everybody go know and she MYT end up divorcing you see

Even someone like her if she sees a richer fellow she go dump you

Iree oo

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

captaininiobong:

I'll be getting married soon by December 8-10.

And My Woman had to reshuffle and reduce the things on the Dowry list which Her Dad gave to me without telling her to.

According To Her - "She is not being SOLD" and Her Wedding Party do not have to be Extravagantly Expensive just for SHOW OFF Sakes.

Your Woman is being extravagant and unreasonable with Her 3milliom Mandate for a Wedding Ceremony.

Instead; you should talk to her about setting up a business for her with that amount of money.

If she doesn't see reasons with you; please leave her alone....she is not your wife as she is not your type.

Wedding Ceremonies do not need to be Extravagantly Expensive When You Understand The Purse of Your Partner.

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by jaxxy(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

A man should never overly beg a woman to marry him unless that woman is the queen or princess of England. Anything else tell her to go and sit down.

even if she's otedola's daughter I no go send am. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Suunnn(f): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

1. Reality is trying to reveal everything her to you
2. Time is trying to give you a choice to see what you need to with proof or you doubt and remain adamant
3. Initially you were been lured by your heart, later your mind,, you got to let both work and work in accordance which i feel and think is happening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by gadgethead: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

God showed your enemy to you? Imagine in the future you lost your job/business and you struggled to provide?
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Franking: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2022
grin
Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Franking: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2022
If she's not bringing at least 50% of the money then forget her. Unless u plan to die before ur time.

Don't be like Nigerians that will see all the signs and still plunge headlong into failure like Buhari and Tinumbu.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Nsonaso(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Nothing of such brother.
God no dey show anybody wife.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by yahoodetector: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

God showed her to you?

Mumú!!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Brushstrokes20: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2022
You must be high on cow dung to say God showed you that lady undecided
Rather, lucifer deceived you with that b*itch undecided

Count your blessings and move on cool

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Probz(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2022
She didn’t need it. She selfishly wanted it.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Poten111: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Bizibi(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2022
Do people still reason like this

You should have confirmed from a man of God if she is truly your wife. It has happened to me and I had to comfirm first if she was the one and she wasn't...... when we see someone in a dream it might not be as one could expect it.

She must be the type that think of today and forget tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Probz(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2022
There’s a reason people’s fantasies generally stop at unicorns, dinosaur-recreations (who don’t shoot lava) and the ethereal world. An expectation of an absolutely-lavish wedding or model for a wife gets people wanting things they can’t have. Stephanie Haydock (Waterloo Road) knew this all too well.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Nehyooh(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2022
akinreals:
Na dat girl go kill you if you marry her. Go do thanksgiving for church on Sunday. Praise the Lord somebody
Halleluyah grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Gopkk(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2022
It's a Big Sin and Blasphemy Mentioning God Showed you...

Run Run and Run for your Life.

Thank your Star that there are Signs and you still dey do Rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Na wa o , some people na just 500k dem need to the traditional marriage and registry dem no see , person wey get head no get cap , the one wey get cap no get head to wear am ..

I pray we go get head & cap together..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by backtovillage: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2022
OP plz save your marriage
go borrow the money from lapo or any bank , use either your house or car to borrow and if you don't have any go sell your families properties. Go beg her

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by drlateef: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Are you sure God showed this one to you?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by annisy(f): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2022
Some folks are so dumb!! What do you mean by "God showed her to me" don't allow your religion deceive you, God gave us brain and the power to make decisions for a reason!!! God doesn't show or decide who you should marry it is your sole responsibility even the Bible said he who finds a wife and not he who God has shown a wife����
No one individual holds solely all the qualities you want in a life partner, whatever qualities you are looking for they are over a 1million person's that has that same qualities in the world. Don't allows your religion, beliefs and Africans mentality hold you back!!
If your woman want 3 million or 150millon naira wedding their is absolutely nothing wrong In that!! Stop acting like an average Nigeria who takes pride in suffering, WHAT YOU SHOULD BE ASKING YOUR WOMAN IS HOW MUCH SHE IS BRING FOR THE SO CALLED WEDDING if she isn't bring a critical mass of that amount then you are a fool if you agree to her demands.. No allow any human being put you under any pressure, we have enough pressure in Africa to deal with...
Finally men needs to wise up and be smart!!
Things are easier for us (ladies) compared to men in Nigeria! I know some ladies will come for me but before you do so ask yourself have you ever seen a lady who is stranded before in Nigeria?!! I haven't seen any because Las Las a man will show up for you but as a man your name is OYO

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Guruindahouse(m): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2022
I can confidently tell you that he will not listen to your advice. We go dey here dey wait for his return after few years.
asuraking:
Oga comot ur slipper,put am under your armpit,and runnnn 4 ur life.no look bak oooo.dat woman will suffa u, and may make u poor.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by maasoap(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

This is where your problem lies. God showed her to you! How?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by polite2(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2022
Let her foot the bill

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by turawaa(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Marriage happens ONLY ONCE in a lifetime. If you are gainfully employed and can afford a big wedding, go for it. Or you go for an average wedding. Leave low key wedding for people with low income. If you have the financial capacity yet wish for a wedding of 300k then maybe you are a stingy*man. Your woman should also assist if possible or if her tradition permits. If you both are compatible, then wedding finance should not cause break up, no one is perfect.

One Spotted

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Ferdinandu(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Check that spirit that showed her to you may be it is the spirit of your village people.Sometimes some people will just be hallucinating but they will confuse it with God talking to them. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by dettolgel: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2022
captaininiobong:

Which one be the "mother of my kids...." why not the "mother of our kids...."? She self follow get the kids marriage na partnership no go assume unnecessary responsibility and die before your time.

If she wants 3 million naira wedding it is not a problem. Give her what you can afford and let her make up the difference.

Nigerian men when will you guys start using your brian?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding by Emmanuel950(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2022
Natbrowny:
Congratulations papi. U have been selected for peace.

Better peace o. He should stop calling her and if she calls again, tell her to bring the 3 million.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP / When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.