Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids (41429 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) / Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by highchief1: 6:36am On Nov 15, 2022
Munachimso30:

Who come be the tear rubber wey you know ? grin them no dey oh lol
19yrs old girl na tear rubber.Toto stl Dey organized not like labor party.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2022
FireUpNow:

It's really terrible how some guys act like real simp

What the woman did was wrong, if she can start deceiving the man at this stage, then there is no future in the marriage.

If you support this kind of thing, its because you re birds of the same feathers.

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2022
highchief1:

Taaa! As if you 9 year old tear rubber girl for una community.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by sylve11: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2022
DadaHammed:
Na why I like Ibo people marriage. Dem go investigate you reach your papa village, church ,school etc before them allow their son or daughter marry you.

na lie.

Plenty wey i don see, no proper investigation. undecided cool
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by sylve11: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2022
sameks08:
And yet she still wear wedding gown just to prove point

grin grin grin cool
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Mecka: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2022
skj1377:
Yes because they have lost their crown. That's why I pity born again guys and no sex before marriage gang.
are you a child of god
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Mecka: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Naijaisshitho:
Another thread to show how Nigerian men are useless. This can never happen in a saner clime like USA or Canada. Just because a woman didn't tell you she has kids From previous marriage, you decided to cut it off? For someone who's living in Nigeria, is he supposed to have a choice? This thread reeks of nonsense
you are sick
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Mecka: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2022
AfonjaConehead:
I tell really sad for that lady..this is double sorrow..she should've told the guy from the onset..
There are men who love kids and wouldn't mind marrying a woman with kids..if I come across a woman I love and discover she got kids,then I too got kids.
dunce!
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by 4040nysc: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2022
Supremos:
Bro honestly some of them don't have loose stomach and sagging breast, I have fallen victim before, didn't know she has a boy and a girl. Chai God save uus.
same with me mine even have kids in ss1 and two but still looks very young and innocent...na my sister dig am out for me

2 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by StrikeBack(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

GoalGOAL or HANDICAP ? grin
Both teams to score and Under 1.5
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by babajero(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
How can you be dating and banging a lady and yet you didn't know she has kids? Only simp men does that!!!

Imagine the foolish olosho thought she could play Smart and codedly hide it from him while enjoying that is she's married. I really Pity SIMPS!

We have been saying this times without number that you don't date a Nigerian girl you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.

Modified: any idiotic simp that will quote me will seriously be ignored
many of the young girls in Lagos here have children but you will never know, because the children will be calling them aunty while calling their grandma mommy, even many of the children don't even know their real mother till they grow up to discover that their so called aunty is their real mother. It mostly happen in a single parent homes and mostly mothers.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by FireUpNow(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2022
quentin06:

What the woman did was wrong, if she can start deceiving the man at this stage, then there is no future in the marriage.

If you support this kind of thing, its because you re birds of the same feathers.
Shame on you for your stupid comment just because I said that the man is a simp. Did you see in anyway me supporting the evil act of the wife? You have busy fingers in quoting crap.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by AfonjaConehead: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2022
FireUpNow:
Shame on you for your stupid comment just because I said that the man is a simp. Did you see in anyway me supporting the evil act of the wife? You have busy fingers in quoting crap.

But you attacked me because of my comments, now you are insulting me. Its not about gender, if the man did something wrong I would have condemned it. If you called the man a simp for ditching a woman who together with her parents lied to him it then means ''in your eyes'' the woman is a saint.

I dont support bad things, you can make any other reckless remark you want , but what I can infer (from the thrash you just said) is that you and that woman are birds of the same feathers!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by FireUpNow(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2022
[img][/img]
quentin06:

But you attacked me because of my comments, now you are insulting me. Its not about gender, if the man did something wrong I would have condemned it. If you called the man a simp for ditching a woman who together with her parents lied to him it then means ''in your eyes'' the woman is a saint.
Oga I called the man a simp because how could a man be with a woman having another man's kids in your how without knowing. If he was a very smart man he would have known. If not for the chart the man wouldn't have know that is why I called him a simp. For chasing her out I am in full support, I never called the man a simp for chasing the useless woman away.

I dont support bad things, you can make any other reckless remark you want , but what I can infer (from the thrash you just said) is that you and that woman are birds of the same feathers!!!! angry
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by patwilly(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2022
Jakumo:
For the man to have FAILED to note from the woman's breasts and loose stomach that she had borne children, a few lashes of the cane ought to teach him small sense. If he never saw his potential bride without clothes before deciding to marry her, even more vigorous and spirited flogging should be mandated to TRY and impart just a tiny iota amount of rational thinking into the man's little pea-brain.

Not only would I never marry a woman with kids, but I would never date one in the first place. No matter how well-hung a man thinks he is, his tool will NEVER be as wide as a frigging baby's head, meaning that the concept of a tight snapper must be ruled out completely in the case of ALL mothers, with no offense intended at all.
Jakumo the great! How have you been old dog?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Jakumo(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
patwilly:

Jakumo the great! How have you been old dog?

PatWilly I checked you profile to confirm you've been writing here in Nairaland for well over a dozen years, making you an elder statesman.

More to the point, your write-up on the legendary Sheikh El Musiwa attests to your status as a Nairaland historian in good standing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7020964/legend-ademusiwa-emperor-western-nigeria

I throway salute, my brethren, and I sure say you don catch am fiam !
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Slmgirldippussy: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
DREAMHOMES6970:
Imagine all the money he spent on dating and paying for bride price only to end in this painful way. What's so hard in telling the dude during dating that you have two kids oo!

I can hear one of the inlaw saying "inlaw na so you dey?" Inlaw replies: "na so I dey".

In this kind of scenario if the Man didn't find out. After marriage, wife will seriously be milking Husband to train the two children probably at the ladies mother care

Am also sure that lady will be forming virgin or sex after marriage for the guy after giving birth to two children

One day the father of the kids will just show up after the new husband must have train them
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by AntiBMC(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
DryMouth:

Guy rest... No dey compare our mothers and these useless set of girls wey dey exist these days.

Exactly...na dose "our" mothers, still born nd train dose so-called useless girls...including ur sisters, female cousins or nieces, if you have any. Like I said to ur like-minded colleague, try dey think b4 u talk.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by DryMouth: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
AntiBMC:

Exactly...na dose "our" mothers, still born nd train dose so-called useless girls...including ur sisters, female cousins or nieces, if you have any. Like I said to ur like-minded colleague, try dey think b4 u talk.
Our mothers train them well but social media kon spoil them... They try think well before you talk sef.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by AntiBMC(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
DryMouth:

Our mothers train them well but social media kon spoil them... They try think well before you talk sef.

Social media spoil dem, con leave you. Are you not spoilt like ds? Only immature and mannerless people write the trash you nd ur colleague up der wrote. Very uncouth. Take several seats oga.

I'm done reading/replying ur trash. Feel free to keep crying.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by SaintSmart50(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2022
JooEeL:

Guy, u dey follow autopilot ni?
Who be Autopilot? ...what'd*fu*k are you asying man!?
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by JooEeL(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
SaintSmart50:

Who be Autopilot? ...what'd*fu*k are you asying man!?

U've answered already boss.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Munachimso30(m): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
highchief1:

Someone is seriously dreaming cheesy
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by ediko5(m): 12:13am On Nov 22, 2022
[left][/left]
Nlanalyst:

My problem isn't even the ladies begging him, it's the guys who were admonishing him to continue with the wedding. One could even be heard saying they were already calling for them at the church.
Some men are animals.

It's called "eye service"
Those guys may even be the one telling the guy to burn down the house

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out / Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander / Who Handles Breakups Easier!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.