Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids (41468 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) / Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by omomummy13: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
He talks too much.

Just walk away Mr Mugu.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by CodeTemplar: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Seun:
Trust, but we do it too. If the woman is attractive we will say yes to anything she wants and when we get married, we will start forming lord and master of the house eh.
The forces behind bad behaviour and character aren't restricted by gender. They just be laughing at humans generally.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by goodheart01: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
tungamaje:

You are talking as a professional and it's your right. But we men that have handled different girls can tell if a girl has born a child by mere looking at her. It's just like your old parents telling you a girl you want to marry is older than you by mere looking at her. You may argue, but go and check very well and they are always correct

So which is right, mere assumptions from accumulated theories or proven facts backed by scientific analysis?

Ur assumptions have no basic concept, because it is not always as u think it is. True to some extent but not reliable in a typical assessment.

The female body is a very complex one and if u feel u know it well by mere assumptions then u are in for a long thing. Have u ever wondered why there’s a special medical specialization called Obstetrics & Gynaecology , meant just for the female body alone? There’s a lot u need to learn.... you know nothing John Snow
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by tungamaje: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
goodheart01:

So which is right, mere assumptions from accumulated theories or proven facts backed by scientific analysis?

Ur assumptions have no basic concept, because it is not always as u think it is. True to some extent but not reliable in a typical assessment.

The female body is a very complex one and if u feel u know it well by mere assumptions then u are in for a long thing. Have u ever wondered why there’s a special medical specialization called Obstetrics & Gynaecology , meant just for the female body alone? There’s a lot u need to learn.... you know nothing John Snow

Oga professional, you are free to fall mugu and marry a girl with children. That's your own cup of tea. I repeat no girl can deceive me, I have eyes
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by goodheart01: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
tungamaje:

Oga professional, you are free to fall mugu and marry a girl with children. That's your own cup of tea. I repeat no girl can deceive me, I have eyes

Well I wish u luck with your X-ray eyes or diagnostic eyes u use in seeing these complex things
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by alyarmouk(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nice decision. One mumu fr the video dey say mk una just go church ..go church go do wetin??
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by sisisioge: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hian! Sebi Nairaland too get one wey even had 4kids, how did that one pan out? Them no dey hear grin
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by armadeo(m): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
madridguy:
Imagine evil people begging him... The guy should have just secretly walk away from the venue and switch off his phone..

Another woman was saying inlaw abeg na when she dey small, like she go happy her own son carry after 2 come house.

Roland God go replenish your pocket and give you your own wife.

Exactly. None of them would accept it but they want someone to carry the load. Women with kids get married everytime but the man is aware and decides to go ahead but this one who knows what else she's hiding.

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by akaahs(m): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
This shit happened to my close pal and I'm one of his groom's friend. The lady also hid 2 kids from the guy and d wedding is this Saturday 19 ooo it had to be canceled.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Ikennaford: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Supremos:
Bro honestly some of them don't have loose stomach and sagging breast, I have fallen victim before, didn't know she has a boy and a girl. Chai God save us.
You must know, from the stomach, no matter how flat the stomach, there must be a stretch cos of child birth, so now I ordain you a full blown simp

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Emmanuel909090: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
Broken
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Ijb11: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Uptheante(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Firstcitizen:

A background check on a Nigerian girl will yield little or no information.

Take a look at those begging. Do they look like people that will tell the truth?
grin funny but true
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by GoooodHardDick: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
Tamilore11:
Same way all ur female kids will be used and dumped. They will date so many guys, men will sex dem uncontrollably and at the end, they willl become so frustrated and end up as prostitutes. Men will keep banging dem to their satisfaction and dump them like waste. They will bring shame n disgrace to u. Ur daughters pussies will be known by all because all men will just want to bang them, they will be useless to u

I'm not the cause of your frustration bro. Go and vent your anger on your olosho GF. No be me dey do you.,
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by ibinaboonline: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
She knows the secret will eventually come out but she'd have been married then.
Benz03:
How long can she keep the secret

2 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Josephkabila12: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
madridguy:
Imagine evil people begging him... The guy should have just secretly walk away from the venue and switch off his phone..

Another woman was saying inlaw abeg na when she dey small, like she go happy her own son carry after 2 come house.

already dat guy no go marry dat after one again but nah de expenses dey burst de guy brain now

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Josephkabila12: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
Supremos:
Wetin pain me pass be say the mother in-law is trying to use reverse psychology on the guy.

Imagine saying "So all this while you don't love my daughter". Shey you dey whine me?. He h
Doesn't love your daughter and he went to pay bride price and do everything to marry her?. Shey it's now the guys fault?
u don see woman nah with emotional blackmailing

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by elonize(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
undisputedKOC:
Marry an Igbo woman at your own risk undecided. Prostiution is their birthright and they are full of calamity. Ijaw women are the best in the world, beautiful and classy, loyal and honest to a fault.
I wud want u to use tape cover dat mouth...ijaw women....wen most of dem,their yanch nor dey stay 1 place...always running after money,as if na dem na get issues financially
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Henrydata(m): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
madridguy:

Imaine his best man begging him. Gosh.

God just saved this guy from danger

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Henrydata(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
JustOkDesign:
All those other guys begging must be out of their mind. Fr, one even said "just go to the church"

Exactly, they are evil
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Henrydata(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kingluqman:
Na man you be!!! And e no go better for everyone wey dey beg you. Even your friends

After 2 fa!!!
Correct. Imagine the mother saying. So you no love my daughter before. Gosh

2 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Henrydata(m): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
illuminutty:
Another nonsense skit.
you call this skit?
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 15, 2022
I am replying to ur comment!!!! Dat same comment u made about Nigerian girls will be applied to any female seed dat comes out of u!!! AMEN!!!
GoooodHardDick:

I'm not the cause of your frustration bro. Go and vent your anger on your olosho GF. No be me dey do you.,
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by BigIyanga: 1:00am On Nov 15, 2022
All those guys begging him to proceed are not his friends… maybe na 2 of them born the 2 kids or they can poison the man to knack his wife

2 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by 1Psych: 1:16am On Nov 15, 2022
I fit shoot that guy for head for that cry, why crying? be a man, you’re done, let everyone that needs to hear story know what happened and get mad at anyone who tries to advice you to continue, punch any mo’fo, walk out instead of giving these demons chance to dey scope am into marriage, any wife that can do that can poison you anytime, even that man saying he should go on with the wedding, I go comot him teeth, who dey wyn who, cry how? which one be the considerable cry this foolish guy dey cry. E nor go better for that woman wey dey shout in-law. Foolish guy dey use 1hr comot shoe for leg.

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by ifihearam: 1:56am On Nov 15, 2022
highchief1:
how una no Dey take know?if I pull woman pant,if she don born na once I take Dey know.

yOU NEVER SEE BETTER BABES WEY GET 3 BUT FRESH PASS SOME GIRLS WEY NEVER BORN?? BOOBS STILL STANDING, TUMMY FLAT AND PUSSY TIGHT,NO STRETCH MARKS

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by ronyman(m): 2:00am On Nov 15, 2022
Stretch marks for Belle is a key factor
Loose inner-vaginal walls, no drug can hide these.
Supremos:
Baba play us tape na. How can I know. This days almost every woman na born one and even born 2. I no come dey understand again
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by qtguru(m): 2:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Looks like a skit to me. Why is he crying ? cry

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by mediclife1987(m): 2:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C92qPhEAki8

Few minutes to wedding, Nigerian man calls off his wedding with his fiancee and demands for return of the bride price, after discovering that the bride had 2 kids already and hide it from him.

The bride groom could be heard shouting at the top of his voice, asking her mother inl-aw why she kept him in the dark and the mother in-law said it wasn't her fault but that of the bride who never wanted to let him know.

Apparently the bride had thought she could keep it as a secret but it blew up minutes to their wedding and the groom was heartbroken.

It is always in the interest of all, that all parties come clean during courtship, tell your partner the truth.

Shey hin no see her saggy tits before hin marry am ni?

Maybe Dem don scam am with no premarital sex bullshit.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Macgyver1: 4:05am On Nov 15, 2022
Very useless woman, this type can kill somebody. I am happy he called off the weddingm
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by highchief1: 5:44am On Nov 15, 2022
ifihearam:

yOU NEVER SEE BETTER BABES WEY GET 3 BUT FRESH PASS SOME GIRLS WEY NEVER BORN?? BOOBS STILL STANDING, TUMMY FLAT AND PUSSY TIGHT,NO STRETCH MARKS
no matter how panel beater work accidented car e no fit be like tear rubber car.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Munachimso30(m): 6:14am On Nov 15, 2022
highchief1:
no matter how panel beater work accidented car e no fit be like tear rubber car.

Who come be the tear rubber wey you know ? grin them no dey oh lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. / Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.