Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids (41398 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) / Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by LordIsaac(m): 8:18am On Nov 14, 2022
Supremos:
Baba it's not that easy oh
Imagine relationship you've invested everything, time, energy, emotions, finance, affection and everything. You can't just walk out na haha.
These would be the propeling force to push me out. Every second he spends there will only earn him a "sorry" and further weaken his resolve.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Supremos: 8:19am On Nov 14, 2022
tungamaje:

It's very simple if you agree that nature cannot be cheated. If you have a friend who has a child already, just compare her with another friend who hasn't. You would surely see differences.
Not doubting you though, just blaming my naivety or should I say ignorance
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by DadaHammed: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Supremos:
Wetin pain me pass be say the mother in-law is trying to use reverse psychology on the guy.

Imagine saying "So all this while you don't love my daughter". Shey you dey whine me?. He h
Doesn't love your daughter and he went to pay bride price and do everything to marry her?. Shey it's now the guys fault?

When she talk that thing, e be like make I woz the woman slap from my phone screen. Which Kain talkey be dat na?

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Supremos: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2022
LordIsaac:

These would be the propeling force to push me out. Every second he spends there will only earn him a "sorry" and further weaken his resolve.
I guess it's individual differences to respond to issues, arising from our emotional level. I would cry it all out and exhorts my anger, then walk away

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Supremos: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2022
DadaHammed:

When she talk that thing, e be like make I woz the woman slap from my phone screen. Which Kain talkey be dat na?
I really felt hurt for her to use that line on him

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Jakumo(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2022
tungamaje:

It's very simple if you agree that nature cannot be cheated. If you have a friend who has a child already, just compare her with another friend who hasn't. You would surely see differences.

I wonder how it is that men can be so overcome with blind rabid lust that they cannot tell the difference between a fit, nicely toned, and busty young woman who has never been pregnant, and a high-mileage matron who has already mothered multiple babies. Those once-gravity defiant perky upturned firm yet jiggly breasts WILL droop and deflate after pregnancy or even after a single abortion. In Nigeria where breast augmentation silicone implantation surgery is still rare, droopy breasts and saggy stomachs will STAY droopy for life, and CAN NOT be missed by a trained observer once that bra comes off.

My hypothesis is that all too often when sexual activity is thought to be imminent, the male cranial brain typically DISENGAGES and goes offline, while the much smaller and easily confused auxiliary brain located in the now-activated third leg, is allowed to take over the acquisition of carnal knowledge duties whenever a willing woman of ANY age starts to disrobe. I can think of no other reason why a rational man would marry a mother of two, yet imagine that she had never once borne a child.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Supremos: 8:39am On Nov 14, 2022
Jakumo:

I wonder how it is that men can be so overcome with blind rabid lust that they cannot tell the difference between a fit, nicely toned, and busty young woman who has never been pregnant, and a high-mileage matron who has already mothered multiple babies. Those once-gravity defiant perky upturned firm yet jiggly breasts WILL droop and deflate after pregnancy or even after a single abortion. In Nigeria where breast augmentation silicone implantation surgery is still rare, droopy breasts and saggy stomachs will STAY droopy for life, and CAN NOT be missed by a trained observer once that bra comes off.

My hypothesis is that all too often when sexual activity is thought to be imminent, the male cranial brain typically DISENGAGES and goes offline, while the much smaller and easily confused auxiliary brain located in the now-activated third leg, is allowed to take over the acquisition of carnal knowledge duties whenever a willing woman of ANY age starts to disrobe. I can think of no other reason why a rational man would marry a mother of two, yet imagine that she had never once borne a child.

Baba this your uppercut no easy

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by lereinter(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2022
Shocking!

Did they even go for marriage counseling?

If they went and the girl still lie about her status to the counselor she's a witch.

Was she formerly married, is she a widow

Why are the guys friend not shocked, as if they knew

Two kids is too much for the man to start with, the girl should just go and look for an over age man to marry

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Mercury12(m): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2022
Tooor.

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Bigfish121(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2022
This is why you need to run a background check before getting married.

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Joniww(m): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2022
Refund kwa grin
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by JooEeL(m): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2022
Lol. Marital fraud.

After the ladies fon f*** finish, u will be surprised how they still want to have marriage, especially with a single guy who was likely struggling during the own girl's sex heydays.

Is that not ojoro?! cheesy

P.S

When having sex with the woman, u should have looked for signs like stretch marks or a bit loose stomach skin, cervix scar, c-section scar, enlarged nipples... your 6th sense.

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by deedeemob(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2022
This one na halftime/full-time 1-1 goalless draw grin
GoalGOAL or HANDICAP ? grin[/quote]

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2022
Same way all ur female kids will be used and dumped. They will date so many guys, men will sex dem uncontrollably and at the end, they willl become so frustrated and end up as prostitutes. Men will keep banging dem to their satisfaction and dump them like waste. They will bring shame n disgrace to u. Ur daughters pussies will be known by all because all men will just want to bang them, they will be useless to u
GoooodHardDick:
How can you be dating and banging a lady and yet you didn't know she has kids? Only simp men does that!!!

Imagine the foolish olosho thought she could play Smart and codedly hide it from him while enjoying that is she's married. I really Pity SIMPS!

We have been saying this times without number that you don't date a Nigerian girl you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by nonyofor2(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2022
So as a man when u handle a breast that has given birth before u won't know? Abi na those people wey dey believe in no intimacy before marriage.

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by illuminutty: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2022
Another nonsense skit.

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by advanceDNA: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2022
...... dont let any woman guilt trip you into goimg for a single mother

single mothers seff dont want themselves.. they want guys with no children

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Lazenby007(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2022
Zeb Ejiro Production Presents.....
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by RZArecta(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2022
Anyone capable of keeping such a secret is also capable of killing. The man took the right decision

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Firstcitizen: 10:34am On Nov 14, 2022
Thunder fire all those begging

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:34am On Nov 14, 2022
I'm disappointed in the best man

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by berryPee(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2022
O boy na asian Handicap be this ooo wink wink
Wealthoptulent:

GoalGOAL or HANDICAP ? grin

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by PStacks(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2022
Fear Women oo shocked
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Greatchidozie(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2022
If this video is true, eh…

The guy saying they should just go to church, go there and do what exactly? This is a lesson on being transparent. People with kids still meet and get married, but they usually let their partner know on time.

This seems more like a fraud.

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by motionarena: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2022
Surprisingly no one can detect this is another staged piss of shit

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by tojahh(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2022
Them suppose slap those two women begging him.

Shey their sons would have married an after 2 that was kept secret.

Oloriburuku somebody

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by JooEeL(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2022
advanceDNA:
...... dont let any woman guilt trip you into goimg for a single mother

single mothers seff dont want themselves.. they want guys with no children

The parents of single mothers dont want their own sons to marry single mothers too.

No b juju b dat? grin

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Firstcitizen: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2022
Bigfish121:
This is why you need to run a background check before getting married.

A background check on a Nigerian girl will yield little or no information.

Take a look at those begging. Do they look like people that will tell the truth?

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by DropsMic(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2022
How can you sleep with someone who has given birth to two kids and not know Wtf
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by zoedew: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2022
Benz03:
How long can she keep the secret
Not how long but how well! Hmmmm! But for the early discovery those children would have lived in the same house with the groom like forever without their true identity being disclosed. But for the opening of her eyes Adam would have lived with Eve like forever without knowing she had eaten the forbidden fruit!

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by sameks08(m): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2022
And yet she still wear wedding gown just to prove point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zambian Officials Storm Wedding Ceremony To Stop Marriage Of 15-Year-Old Girl / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / LOVE STORY : My CRUSH With Corper Kellz Episode 1-3 (+18)