Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids (41462 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) / Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by adexoramo(m): 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is exactly the comment I was looking for. How can a man be banging a woman and never discovered she's already given birth before if not because the man is a SIMP. I hate Simps men jare.
GoooodHardDick:
How can you be dating and banging a lady and yet you didn't know she has kids? Only simp men does that!!!

Imagine the foolish olosho thought she could play Smart and codedly hide it from him while enjoying that is she's married. I really Pity SIMPS!

We have been saying this times without number that you don't date a Nigerian girl you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.

Modified: any idiotic simp that will quote me will seriously be ignored

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
libertyfather:
That's what they always do, lure you into marriage after then turn into evil spirit
U have said it all.
Please avoid MARRIAGE for now.
Use your hard earned money for businesses.
Young men should be encouraged to invest in many meaningful things.
MARRIAGE remains a stereotyped mere ideology of man. You don't have to get married to have kids. Stop investing in these WOMEN of nowadays except you are sure you have an Esther beside u

IF this video is real, GOD should further punish that family with so much incompetence.
They are all mad and wicked!
NAIRALANDERS should learn from all these and keep up with the happenings of today.
We are not ordinary statisticians.

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Calicoe: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Some people sef.... How can u keep such information from him?

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Gozac: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
If this is real that boy has not reached to marry
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Calicoe: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
adexoramo:
This is exactly the comment I was looking for. How can a man be banging a woman and never discovered she's already given birth before if not because the man is a SIMP. I hate Simps men jare.

Not every guy can detect is she's given birth or not so cut him some slack.

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Gozac:
If this is real that boy has not reached to marry
Thank God he hasn't reached.
May he never reach that stage of ending up with such idiots and deceitful families all in the name of nowadays useless unions.

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by dododawa1: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Na FILM
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Joniww(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
undisputedKOC:
Marry an Igbo woman at your own risk undecided. Prostiution is their birthright and they are full of calamity. Ijaw women are the best in the world, beautiful and classy, loyal and honest to a fault.
na Yoruba girl
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by MNDY(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jakumo:

I wonder how it is that men can be so overcome with blind rabid lust that they cannot tell the difference between a fit, nicely toned, and busty young woman who has never been pregnant, and a high-mileage matron who has already mothered multiple babies. Those once-gravity defiant perky upturned firm yet jiggly breasts WILL droop and deflate after pregnancy or even after a single abortion. In Nigeria where breast augmentation silicone implantation surgery is still rare, droopy breasts and saggy stomachs will STAY droopy for life, and CAN NOT be missed by a trained observer once that bra comes off.

My hypothesis is that all too often when sexual activity is thought to be imminent, the male cranial brain typically DISENGAGES and goes offline, while the much smaller and easily confused auxiliary brain located in the now-activated third leg, is allowed to take over the acquisition of carnal knowledge duties whenever a willing woman of ANY age starts to disrobe. I can think of no other reason why a rational man would marry a mother of two, yet imagine that she had never once borne a child.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Agba Wordsmith!

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by MadeMan01(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Na wa o.
Even see the idiots telling him to proceed. The father hid it. The mother hid it. The siblings hid it. God saved they guy. Big Ups to the guy for refusing .

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by molakes01(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
libertyfather:
That's what they always do, lure you into marriage after then turn into evil spirit
Absolutely! Majority of them tell lies to make themselves feel worthy. They are all evil!!

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by FireUpNow(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
You mean the groom didn't see her unclothedness before marriage? With those fallen breasts and stretch marks in the belly of the woman? He didn't dip his dick inside of her before marriage? The guy must be a very stupid goat

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by doneback04: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C92qPhEAki8

Few minutes to wedding, Nigerian man calls off his wedding with his fiancee and demands for return of the bride price, after discovering that the bride had 2 kids already and hide it from him.

The bride groom could be heard shouting at the top of his voice, asking her mother inl-aw why she kept him in the dark and the mother in-law said it wasn't her fault but that of the bride who never wanted to let him know.

Apparently the bride had thought she could keep it as a secret but it blew up minutes to their wedding and the groom was heartbroken.

It is always in the interest of all, that all parties come clean during courtship, tell your partner the truth.

That how they full port Harcourt, single lady that has given birth in the village we leave village to river state and be forming, fine lady not knowing that she has drop like 1or2 when u enter the kpekus it would be wide like garri bag, na only God go save man

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by gonkin(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Marriage cancellation is instant. Not even 1, 2. Wetin? All family members hid it. Na God save this guy. This kind woman sha

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by MNDY(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
alizma:
This time around na Jonah swallow fish no be fish swallow Jonah.
Towards the end of the video, I hear leave my breast eeey, e be like say Jonah decided to press all available breast in return for the money he paid. Lol drama everywhere

cheesy cheesy cheesy
No be small tin.
The fish bones don hook am for throat.
THE BREAST PRESSER THERE DEY TRY CONFIRM THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SINGLE MOTHER'S BREAST AND BREAST OF LADY WITHOUT CHILD.

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Marrying a Nigerian girl is like buying a used car. You have to check thoroughly and in the end expect anything.

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
adexoramo:

Harsh , but I understand your point, caveat emptor!!!! grin
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Jakumo(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
doneback04:

That how they full port Harcourt, single lady that has given birth in the village we leave village to river state and be forming, fine lady not knowing that she has drop like 1or2 when u enter the kpekus it would be wide like garri bag, na only God go save man

Cha! ! Chai ! Chai ! "Wide like GARRI BAG". Only to tink am for mind sef, just dey give me sadness somehow today no be small ting.

God fobit bat ting. It is not my portion. I rebuke it in Jeeeesus name! No garri bag shall near me in Jeeesus name Amen

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Joniww:
na Yoruba girl

Ijaw , abi na joke?
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
FireUpNow:
You mean th groom didn't see her unclothedness before marriage? With those fallen breasts and stretch marks in the belly of the woman? He didn't dip his dick inside of her before marriage? The guy must be a very stupid goat

He was obeying the pastor, who said dont touch.

Obviously the pastor has collected his share from the hag. angry

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by iamirewole: 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
This guy doesn’t have friends at all
See those idiots he called friends begging him��

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Jakumo(m): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
quentin06:

He was obeying the pastor, who said dont touch.

Obviously the pastor has collected his share from the hag. angry

Pastor dem no dey disappoint.

From spiritual BAFFING of nubile single church ladies, to anointing the yansh of the same women, to speaking in tongues on their kpekus, Pastors NEVER rest when it comes to dipping their holy septer into the Promised Land on every occasion that arises in Jeeesus name.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by VirtuousStarBoy: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is why I always emphasize on the need to marry virgins, to avoid stories like this.

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by goodheart01: 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Where is that useless siofra? Let her come and see her type here. She doesn’t comment in such threads anyway

Shame on her

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Lordofalmajiri(f): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

Oga, toto wey pikin don pass fit tight pass one wey pikin never pass. What people don't know is greater than them.

True talk bro.. some girls hole dey recover sharply con tight sel

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Hassanmaye(m): 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
libertyfather:
Lol you know them very well
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by goodheart01: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
tungamaje:

It's very simple if you agree that nature cannot be cheated. If you have a friend who has a child already, just compare her with another friend who hasn't. You would surely see differences.

You’re trying to sound smart and exposed but u end up sounding more hollow. Sometimes it’s actually near impossible to differentiate between a mother and a non mother because hormones play a big role in women’s anatomy. That’s why there are mothers with perfect breasts despite having several kids and there are non mothers with sagging breasts and wide pussy too. Every woman has a her distinct anatomy depending on her physiology

That’s my professional input

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Hassanmaye(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jakumo:
For the man to have FAILED to note from the woman's breasts and loose stomach that she had borne children, a few lashes of the cane ought to teach him small sense. If he never saw his potential bride without clothes before deciding to marry her, even more vigorous and spirited flogging should be mandated to TRY and impart just a tiny iota amount of rational thinking into the man's little pea-brain.

Not only would I never marry a woman with kids, but I would never date one in the first place. No matter how well-hung a man thinks he is, his tool will NEVER be as wide as a frigging baby's head, meaning that the concept of a tight snapper must be ruled out completely in the case of ALL mothers, with no offense intended at all.
No matter how well-hung a man thinks he is, his tool will NEVER be as wide as a frigging baby's head, what do you mean its wide down there?

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by blueAgent(m): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Supremos:
Walking away and switching off phone without confronting them not gonna be easy bro.

That's how a friend of mine almost married a lady with 3kids meanwhile this guy never get even 1. At first he knew she has 2 girls, but she lied that the other girl is her house help but she's her sister's daughter. That her sister died after giving birth to her. Omo my guy accepted. I carry cane follow the guy ohh. I digged so tey she confessed that she's the owner of the remaining girl. Now it's 3:0.
My guy ran away

See as u write am like full time score, No .

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Hassanmaye(m): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Observe her body, walking movement, breasts, loose stomach, especially around her hips and also how wide her pussy is.

Only SIMP men bangs a hoe without knowing she already has a child.
Oga some you will never know o!
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by blueAgent(m): 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Observe her body, walking movement, breasts, loose stomach, especially around her hips and also how wide her pussy is.

Only SIMP men bangs a hoe without knowing she already has a child.

Comrade grin grin grin
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Hassanmaye(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Chummynoni:
what you don’t know is more than what you know if you haven’t met a lady that never had a child with wide puci and a single mom with tight pussy. Before you reply, know that I had my first sex more than 18years ago ,and bed more than 40 ladies before getting married
Blood of Zachariah!!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iphone Swag!!! Bride & Her Squad Stun In Unique Outfits / Man Sells Vegetables To Lover In Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral