Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids (41439 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) / Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by kunle75(m): 6:06am On Nov 14, 2022
Supremos:
It's not a sin bro, but why didn't you tell him if that's what he wants for himself?.

Having a child, a mistake but having 2, is that also a mistake?.

Having more than one isn't any mistakes or a sin either but the crux of the issue at hand is not revealing it to the guy before the wedding day, is evil and very condemnable.
But its up to the guy in question to move on or do otherwise.

15 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by pode(m): 6:08am On Nov 14, 2022
The lady f" up big time, she should have informed the man before she accepted to married him

7 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Supremos: 6:21am On Nov 14, 2022
kunle75:

Having more than one isn't any mistakes or a sin either but the crux of the issue at hand is not revealing it to the guy before the wedding day, is evil and very condemnable.
But its up to the guy in question to move on or do otherwise.
You're right.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Supremos: 6:22am On Nov 14, 2022
pode:
The lady f" up big time, she should have informed the man before she accepted to married him
Exactly
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Supremos: 6:23am On Nov 14, 2022
madridguy:
Thank God your friend has a brother like you as a friend. Na so him for just enter one chance. You did well bro. My opinion is that walking away secretly would have help him to avoid evil people begging him.

Awesome
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by madridguy(m): 6:26am On Nov 14, 2022
He is not right. Having a child or two is a big issue to a man who never married before or with no child. Dont let anyone deceive you to ever marry a single mother.

Supremos:
You're right.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by MackIV(m): 6:29am On Nov 14, 2022
pode:

Girls:-
She must have checked his Maturity level

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by JustOkDesign(m): 6:31am On Nov 14, 2022
All those other guys begging must be out of their mind. Fr, one even said "just go to the church"

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 14, 2022
Supremos:
Very simple

If she did tell him,some kind of guys might forgive her for a very long time and still marry her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by AntiBMC(m): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
How can you be dating and banging a lady and yet you didn't know she has kids? Only simp men does that!!!

Imagine the foolish olosho thought she could play Smart and codedly hide it from him while enjoying that is she's married. I really Pity SIMPS!

We have been saying this times without number that you don't date a Nigerian girl you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on

Sharrap der... childish reasoning. If na only fvck...dem fvck ur mama...abandon am. By now, u 4 be aborted nd forgotten project or even born throway. U probably don't have sisters too. Think b4 yu open mouth.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Nlanalyst: 6:56am On Nov 14, 2022
masam:
I just hope the guy no agree, because na premium tears he will suffer, all the women begging him wont be there when the liar of a wife will start her wahala.
My problem isn't even the ladies begging him, it's the guys who were admonishing him to continue with the wedding. One could even be heard saying they were already calling for them at the church.
Some men are animals.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Supremos: 6:58am On Nov 14, 2022
deNet:

If she did tell him,some kind of guys might forgive her for a very long time and still marry her.
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by TUANKU(m): 7:01am On Nov 14, 2022
The girl and her family are very wicked. How do you hide such a thing from someone you intend to get married to? I pity the young man but good thing is he dodged a bullet, imagine getting married and living together with that snake.
If you check well am sure the girl and her family na tinubu supporters, heartless bunch.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by LordIsaac(m): 7:09am On Nov 14, 2022
Samakus:
Wicked generation.

How she intends to conceal this and how long, is a big mystery and quite frankly, infuriates
Women don't think that far. Almost all of them are all about now. The manipulation and lies of now is what matters, so they can avoid friction. Till today, I still wonder why Eve gave Adam that Apple. Why she wants them to fall together, given that her "eyes were opened first",

11 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Kingluqman(m): 7:11am On Nov 14, 2022
Na man you be!!! And e no go better for everyone wey dey beg you. Even your friends

After 2 fa!!!

25 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by SaintSmart50(m): 7:17am On Nov 14, 2022
Ladies are the only one that lives life without Care.
Well they still they dey collect their Breakfast in Wotowoto promarx!
Nonsense!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Chummynoni(m): 7:21am On Nov 14, 2022
highchief1:
ma so my friend when Dey firm guy man take Dey fork person wife the lady wife Dey abroad she has 2 kids my guy say the lady never told him I was like me I will know na.Toto when pikin don pass no fit be like the one Nthg don pass.it’s just like a brad new Kia car and tokunbor used American car.no matter how d tokunbor clean it can never be like tear rubber.i feel na over excitement of puci Dey make guys no observe.
what you don’t know is more than what you know if you haven’t met a lady that never had a child with wide puci and a single mom with tight pussy. Before you reply, know that I had my first sex more than 18years ago ,and bed more than 40 ladies before getting married

11 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by LordIsaac(m): 7:24am On Nov 14, 2022
Nlanalyst:

My problem isn't even the ladies begging him, it's the guys who were admonishing him to continue with the wedding. One could even be heard saying they were already calling for them at the church.
Some men are animals.
The groom looked like he wants to be begged. Cos I wonder what he was still doing around that premises after such a realisation. I would have since japaed from that premises.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Osamabinladenik: 7:24am On Nov 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Observe her body, walking movement, breasts, loose stomach, especially around her hips and also how wide her pussy is.

Na so I meet one girl for road, collected her number and called her up for meeting. She came over and we went straight to an hotel, just then this girl told me she has something to tell me...I responded and told her I know already but that isn't why I am here (am I crazy to date a Nigerian girl? Let alone a single mother?)

At once I got down to the business of banging, banged the hell out of her and then dumped her ASAP and move on to the next available girl for a very hot bang.

Only SIMP men bangs a hoe without knowing she already has a child.
you dey talk rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by OfficialAPCNig: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2022
highchief1:
ma so my friend when Dey firm guy man take Dey fork person wife the lady wife Dey abroad she has 2 kids my guy say the lady never told him I was like me I will know na.Toto when pikin don pass no fit be like the one Nthg don pass.it’s just like a brad new Kia car and tokunbor used American car.no matter how d tokunbor clean it can never be like tear rubber.i feel na over excitement of puci Dey make guys no observe.
Oga, toto wey pikin don pass fit tight pass one wey pikin never pass. What people don't know is greater than them.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Truvelisback(m): 7:38am On Nov 14, 2022
She Scammed the man.

8 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Supremos: 7:38am On Nov 14, 2022
LordIsaac:

The groom looked like he wants to be begged. Cos I wonder what he was still doing around that premises after such a realisation. I would have since japaed from that premises.
Baba it's not that easy oh
Imagine relationship you've invested everything, time, energy, emotions, finance, affection and everything. You can't just walk out na haha.

10 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Supremos: 7:41am On Nov 14, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

Oga, toto wey pikin don pass fit tight pass one wey pikin never pass. What people don't know is greater than them.

Honestly, up until now, I still cannot tell the difference, I must admit, I'm naive in that regards.

It's like abortion, some guys can tell you a woman that have had abortion before, but me I no know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Supremos: 7:41am On Nov 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
She Scammed the man.
angry
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Maynman: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2022
If she can hide kids, what else can’t she hide from her “lover”?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by tungamaje: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2022
It surprises me some men are saying they can't differentiate between a tear leather girl and a tokunbo. Is it because they are deceived by attires and make up? Don't you observe that a tokunbo doesn't look glowing and fresh any longer talk more the chest zone and the tummy? You can never cheat nature

8 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Supremos: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2022
tungamaje:
It surprises me some men are saying they can't differentiate between a tear leather girl and a tokunbo. Is it because they are deceived by attires and make up? Don't you observe that a tokunbo doesn't look glowing and fresh any longer talk more the chest zone and the tummy? You can never cheat nature
Baba you must forgive some of that love dating matured ladies, at the age of maturity, I can't differentiate.
I am trying to know now. Men are naive too.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by illicit(m): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2022
The guy no get family

Where him own people dey

All the people in that place wants him to go ahead, they will overwhelm him and why is he even still hanging around there, wearing or putting off a shoe for how many seconds

Took him so long to just GET OUT OF THERE already

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Jakumo(m): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Supremos:
Baba you must forgive some of that love dating matured ladies, at the age of maturity, I can't differentiate.

Papa God fobit bat ting. "Mature Lady" na anoda name for winsh. As man pikin dey fear dat winsh reach, na so some dey go meet am.

If you no like young woman of 22 years when she breast dey full but still dey look up, when never born before, den my broda, I salute you as you get pawa to dey follow old mama dey do yansh tins.

If I even tink of old mama when no wear any cloth like dis eh, complete one month my blokkos nogo gree wake up again.

Anyway, to each his own o. Na condition make crayfish bend. Monkey no fine, but na so hin mama love am. E kukuma get as e be.

Hmmmm in fact Papa Got fobit bat ting. Me sef I nogo take eye see bat ting in Jeeesus name amen.

4 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by tungamaje: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2022
Supremos:

It's very simple if you agree that nature cannot be cheated. If you have a friend who has a child already, just compare her with another friend who hasn't. You would surely see differences.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by DadaHammed: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2022
Na why I like Ibo people marriage. Dem go investigate you reach your papa village, church ,school etc before them allow their son or daughter marry you.

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / Iphone Swag!!! Bride & Her Squad Stun In Unique Outfits / I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.