Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) (54897 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by BanyXchi: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
ContinuousTortu:

you folks started the shit, I only returned the favour. you act like the victim when caught, when you clearly know you are the perp.
nobody dey play victim pass you people, you even end up reporting us. You can't bully the bully, na you people dey start first and when they reply you, you go dey cry igbophobia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Odward(m): 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
Buhari4sale:

Protect your heart from hypertension please.. I sense high blood pressure
You need cold water cos head dey pain yougrin
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
BanyXchi:
the word yoruba comes from the word oori oba used for the Oyo people during the Oyo empire, it was found in a Mali manuscript as far back as the 16th century, check it on google yourself. Don't be a ignoramus calling yoruba slaves, yoruba are no slaves to anyone, Yorubas are the only Southwesterners but we are not limited to SW, we are spread across several African countries.

Yoruba means absolutely nothing in Hausa or fulani languages.

Educate Yourself.

Your Unclear Writeups with Poor Punctuations Tell Alot about How Well Your Message should be believed.

Maybe - if was a bit clearer without the use of foul languages like "ignoramus" that you used; myself and others could get to take you more seriously.

...and I am "Very Understanding" to accept your points of view without condemnation because "Understanding" supercedes "Knowledge" and "Wisdom".

Our contradicting Knowledge has been shared, it is left for us to seek deeper for The Truth instead of SHOWING OFF Abusively.

That's What Progressive People like Myself Do.

1 Share

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by BanyXchi: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Buhari4sale:

Remind of him of how Chioma family brought themselves down to yorubaland, in yoruba House for their daughters traditional wedding.. We no dey marry igbos, we buy them as the chief maid
facts.
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by atinga1: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Billgatessecond:

See why I say we yorubas are the best . If it's an Igbo guy who created this thread I am sure he created it to bash yorubas .. an average man can afford all this things besides it will be given back .. see Igbo man list o boy u go run
Your day will not be bright if you don't drag Igbo people into your bullshitt.
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Blaqputin(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

This niggar never see Bini own

Bini own is the cheapest
Bini dey cut throat, expensive scatter
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by ContinuousTortu: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
BanyXchi:
nobody dey play victim pass you people, you even end up reporting us. You can't bully the bully, na you people dey start first and when they reply you, you go dey cry igbophobia.

bros, you are lying. you guys are the worst tribalists here and outside SM. If you think I'm lying, post any anti-yoruba thread, watch the hateful comments, then post anti-igbo thread, and watch the hate spread.

most of your comments here are tribal in nature, even this very thread. you can't gaslight me, never.

please keep up the hate here, if it's fun to you, it's harmful to all.
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by BanyXchi: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
ContinuousTortu:

Imma peaceful nigga who loves to have fun, I don't do tribe shit, was going through your comments and you were asking a moniker who should he marry from another tribe.

I see the daily dose of tribalism here, others insulting the Igbo's and make I keep quiet? I don't do tribalism, but you nairalanders decided to uppe the ante, so I had to join the crew as payback.

and I'm not stopping till tribalism is reduced here.
hahaha I've been on this place long enough to know your people started it here, even this election time na your people start oh, with the obsessive hatred against yoruba Muslims and anything yoruba, the Yorubas just dey reply you people now, when I see anyone insult my people I reply. I'm not a tribalist but a yoruba nationalist, and I simply believe in the disintegration of the British contraption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Ephemmm: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
50 yams...?

wow

Give them 30 good yam and demonstrative humility while presenting it bro.

You are good to go.
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by TemmyDayo50(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
Denoh68:
BRO SHUT THE HELL UP, I AM IGBO FROM AROCHUKWU,I AM CURRENTLY LIVING WITH MY PASTOR WHO IS A YORUBA MAN,MY ONLY BROTHER IS MARRIED TO YORUBA WOMAN.MY FRIEND TOSIN, A YORUBA PASTOR MARRIED AN IGBO GIRL FROM IMO,I WAS WITH HIM FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE LAST DAY.MARRIAGE THING DEPENDS ON FAMILY.TOSIN DIDN'T SPEND UP TO 100K,IF YOU WANT CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP 07084902573 I WILL SEND YOU THE PICS AND VIDEOS, NO DRINKS,NO CANOPIES,NO ASO EBI,NO GOOD FOOD SEF.WHEN THE WOMAN WAS SICK THE FAMILY PAID ALL HER BILLS,TILL DATE PASTOR TOSIN DOESN'T HAVE A JOB THE GIRL'S FAMILY STILL FEED TOSIN AND THEIR DAUGHTER.

Must you ask me to shut up by airing my personal view and experience...??

Tells a lot about you and your input...
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by BanyXchi: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
Denoh68:
THE WAY MY ONLY BROTHER PICKED A YORUBA GIRL FROM OYO,HE HAS NOT EVEN PAID SHISHI AND THE GIRL HAS 3 CHILDREN ALREADY,TUFIAKWA
my cousin went to Anambra and did same, infact many of the Corpers impregnated several ibo girls and still never pay shishi till today. Many of your women no dey see Ndi Ofe mmanu for eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Denoh68: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
THEIR WOMEN WEY NO SABI COOK, WHY WON'T THEY GIVE THEM OUT FREE. NA FEW SABI DO HOUSE CHORES, COM HERE AND SEE ME PASTOR'S WIFE AND HER CHILDREN, EVERYWHERE JUST ROUGH.
iJhoe:

Whoever wrote this want to open a Shop ni
If not, this is more than enough to open a supermarket

And if the woman no sabi cook nko?

2 Likes

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
Buhari4sale:

Smiles but you've inserted your d1ck into her precious county where your unborn children would come through right?

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Humanity!!!

I hope you don't mean that "I already KNEW My Wife-to-be before I KNEW Her Right ?"

I believe "I will KNOW Her on That Very Day that The Handkerchief would be released for usage"

grin
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Adesina18111(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wahala...bunch of thieves...no wonder their men dey maltreat women anyhow...who go pay this and the woman con misbehave and he no go scatter such a woman life cheesy grin grin

gonkin:
Now compare it to one i saw online some months ago on nairaland. I believe it should be cross river
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Masterclass32: 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Why is it always our south west neighbours crying about Igbo bride price? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by ContinuousTortu: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
BanyXchi:
hahaha I've been on this place long enough to know your people started it here, even this election time na your people start oh, with the obsessive hatred against yoruba Muslims and anything yoruba, the Yorubas just dey reply you people now, when I see anyone insult my people I reply. I'm not a tribalist but a yoruba nationalist, and I simply believe in the disintegration of the British contraption.

again, you are lying. Out of 10 PO posts, 9 are hate filled. You know the truth about your principal, but no, you'll lie to thrill nairalanders, who also can coil into their shells to see the the lies you spread here.

I've told you guys countless times that if PO (Pandora, obituary, Obi supporters, zombiedients, obiworm as portrayed by you tribalists) is guilty, find the nearest courts and charge him. but no, you resort to lies, painting and glorifying lies just to have 100+ likes and shares.

no sane person will see lies and swallow it. that's why people will continue to expose the lies till the truth prevails.

1 Like

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Ephemmm: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hizzy:
My Uncle Married from Ondo State and he never for once have any issues with her she's always submissive and Obident the list was not that much but the only wahala he have with his inlaws is that once there's occasion or celebration he must contribute heavy

You will understand when it is your turn to celebrate.

In the eyes of the people, na you dey spend, but na everybody go contribute and celebrate. However, if yours portion is 20k, you are good to go with 10-15k in your hand.

That is the spirit.
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by BanyXchi: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
ContinuousTortu:

bros, you are lying. you guys are the worst tribalists here and outside SM. If you think I'm lying, post any anti-yoruba thread, watch the hateful comments, then post anti-igbo thread, and watch the hate spread.

most of your comments here are tribal in nature, even this very thread. you can't gaslight me, never.

please keep up the hate here, if it's fun to you, it's harmful to all.
bro we can continue to go back and forth, it won't change the fact that everyone is tribalistic, but I've been here long enough to know your people are very hateful, Yorubas are only returning the same energy these days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by nailcapuzzi89(m): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Did i just see 50 yams?
for this BUBU regime...

9gerian:
Correct.

It is marriage between 2 growing adults usually, and not occasion for poverty alleviation for the families and neighbors.

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Wickedfacts: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Denoh68:
THE WAY MY ONLY BROTHER PICKED A YORUBA GIRL FROM OYO,HE HAS NOT EVEN PAID SHISHI AND THE GIRL HAS 3 CHILDREN ALREADY,TUFIAKWA

We don't even pick your girls, we bleep them and dump them for your idiotic men to marry the carcass. Just like FFK and Bianca.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by BanyXchi: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
MessiahMARLIANS:

Educate Yourself.

Your Unclear Writeups with Poor Punctuations Tell Alot about How Well Your Message should be believed.

Maybe - if was a bit clearer without the use of foul languages like "ignoramus" that you used; myself and others could get to take you more seriously.

...and I am "Very Understanding" to accept your points of view without condemnation because "Understanding" supercedes "Knowledge" and "Wisdom".

Our contradicting Knowledge has been shared, it is left for us to seek deeper for The Truth instead of SHOWING OFF Abusively.

That's What Progressive People like Myself Do.
Lol bro you are weird, why do you care about my punctuations? You are not a kid. Pls read more about the history of Yorubas. I wish you and your fiancee the best of luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by stanbright(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
BanyXchi:
coming from a Osu miscreant whose women looks like trans men, masculine hairy ape-like degenerates. We don't sell our women here in Yorubaland like other saner climes, unlike your barbaric culture.
you don’t sell your girls so what’s our business?Did anyone report anything to you or you are just filled with hate.Igbo bride price is expensive but their girls marry always.If you don’t want to marry an Igbo girl then marry another tribe ,nobody forced a gun on your head.Stop this your unnecessary blabbing
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Denoh68: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wickedfacts:

We don't even pick your girls, we bleep them and dump them for your idiotic men to marry the carcass. Just like FFK and Bianca.
YES, THE WAY FULANI IMPREGNATED AWOLOWOS MOTHER, AND MAYBE YOUR OWN MOTHER TOO. SPITS
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by ContinuousTortu: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
BanyXchi:
bro we can continue to go back and forth, it won't change the fact that everyone is tribalistic, but I've been here long enough to know your people are very hateful, Yorubas are only returning the same energy these days.

again, you are still not remorseful. now you see your pride, which means you're guilty of what you label others. it's not about going back and forth, it's about knowing the wring thing and stopping it.

well, maybe you are right about the back and forth ish
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by stanbright(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
BanyXchi:
coming from a Osu miscreant whose women looks like trans men, masculine hairy ape-like degenerates. We don't sell our women here in Yorubaland like other saner climes, unlike your barbaric culture.
you don’t sell your girls so what’s our business?Did anyone report anything to you or you are just filled with hate.Igbo bride price is expensive but their girls marry always.If you don’t want to marry an Igbo girl then marry another tribe,nobody forced a gun on your head.Stop this your unnecessary blabbing
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Affordable for young men coming up

1 Like

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by ipobarecriminals: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
sad grin ndi poto,yam leggy Don sufa sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by BanyXchi: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
stanbright:
you don’t sell your girls so what’s our business?Did anyone report anything to you or you are just filled with hate.Igbo bride price is expensive but their girls marry always.If you don’t want to marry an Igbo girl then marry another tribe,nobody forced a gun on your head.Stop this your unnecessary blabbing
I don't give a flying fucck about your women bro, I have nothing in common with your kind or your women, I replied because you insulted yoruba women, focus on your people and I'll focus on mine.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.