Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) (54868 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by BanyXchi: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
ContinuousTortu:

again, you are still not remorseful. now you see your pride, which means you're guilty of what you label others. it's not about going back and forth, it's about knowing the wring thing and stopping it.

well, maybe you are right about the back and forth ish
So you mean Yorubas are tribalists why your people are angels? We just wake up everyday to insult your people?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by stanbright(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
BanyXchi:
I don't give a flying fucck about your women bro, I have nothing in common with your kind or your women, I replied because you insulted yoruba women, focus on your people and I'll focus on mine.
so the guy I replied didn’t mention Igbo?or you are just an hypocrite
Go and sit down mr man
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Denoh68: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
NO SIR, MY YORUBA PASTOR WANTS ME TO MARRY FROM OKE ORE,OGUN STATE,WHERE GIRLS ARW VERY CHEAP,BUT I'M A TRUE SON OF OKE IGBO.ASK OF AROCHUKWU,W DON'T SETTLW FOR LESS
Buhari4sale:

Tosin needs a DNA.. He's not a true Yoruba son. He's a lazy murder fucker.

He actually married from that family with reasons best known to him which is still the bride price and the whole ceremony flawed without any glit sign. My dear, you too must be looking to marry from a family that will be feeding you?

3 Likes

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
LogicBomb8:
4 basket of pepper missing
grin grin grin grin

Vawulence. Calm down comrade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by BanyXchi: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
ContinuousTortu:

again, you are lying. Out of 10 PO posts, 9 are hate filled. You know the truth about your principal, but no, you'll lie to thrill nairalanders, who also can coil into their shells to see the the lies you spread here.

I've told you guys countless times that if PO (Pandora, obituary, Obi supporters, zombiedients, obiworm as portrayed by you tribalists) is guilty, find the nearest courts and charge him. but no, you resort to lies, painting and glorifying lies just to have 100+ likes and shares.

no sane person will see lies and swallow it. that's why people will continue to expose the lies till the truth prevails.
I am disappointed that you're being biased with the tribalism that happens on this faceless forum. I admitted that there are tribalists in both parties but you're trying to deny it.. what about the 'Tinubu, drugnubu, yoruba Muslim head slammersonly support Tinubu' and other derogatory words we see here. Many Yorubas like me are non-partisan in the politics of that cursed shithole country called nigeria, we only return the same energy because of the hate pushed against Yorubas here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mercury12:

Yoruba haters will pretends they didn't read this... Hahaha
They are already having high BP on Yoruba matter. All they know how to do is frustrate someone son that wants to marry their daughter, sister,aunty, neighbor. Hahaha
That’s why igbo men go into illegal

1 Like

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Komolafe89: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
This is Yoruba christian list
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by stanbright(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
BanyXchi:
I don't give a flying fucck about your women bro, I have nothing in common with your kind or your women, I replied because you insulted yoruba women, focus on your people and I'll focus on mine.
na me come get something in common with your kind?that are ugly and dirty.I didn’t quote you in my comment,so stay on your lane mr man

1 Like

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Bluntemperor: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is an authentic Yoruba marriage rite list given to the groom's family. That dowry will be returned officially to prove that they are not selling their daughter and not in debt in the event the groom's family fail to keep their word to take care of their bride.

Proudly Yorubas!
Well said and I'm enjoying every bit of the Yoruba Cultural Analysis!
We are proudly Yorubas and we are loving people and accommodate other Tribes,as we accept you,as you are but would not like others taking us for a ride!
We believed in ourselves but can defend ourselves in case of obvious injustices!
We are well cultured, well mannered and our educational dispositions have made us enlightened! We see that in Awolowo legacy and confirm in Nobel Prize Laureate -Wole Soyinka Intellectual prowess-theman with 'The Man Died'.
We would not lowered our Standards no matter what!
We hate cheating and we give respect to our Elders by paying obeyance like the great Japanese people and the Chinese cradle and respect to our Leaders,where necessary!
We quary them where they failed to do the right thing and often refused to follow wrong people to the path of destruction,as we make up our minds on things concerning our Future and our Youths!
We want the Very BEST for Nigerians and Ourselves and we want other Tribes to do likewise to us when we go to their Regions or even outside Nigeria!
Wouldn't you like to come and marry our beautiful Brides,as our Language is easy to learn and cheap for adaptation!
Our food recipes are both Continental and is all over the World!
For instance,Ewedu- and Gbegiri is a masterpiece that,if you take it for three- months,you gained weight and always refreshing!
Adding Ikokore-of -Ijebu origin,will certainly makes you bite your fingers, especially when it's of seven assorted meats and fish( elemi-meje)!
We are the definition of true Nigerians in Blackman, especially African race, as we harbour every tribes than the rest of others!
Yoruba dynasty is forever and enjoyable,as we learn fast and live in peace and co- existence of others!
Like any dynamic Society,we welcome you,your family and looks forward to your own contribution to the growth of our land!
God bless the Yorubas!
God bless Nigeria!
Nigeria shall be Great Again!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
I give kudos to the yorubas tribe on this one
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
TemmyDayo50:
I'm really proud of we yorubas in this aspect... I can remember during my elder sis wedding, we made things just too easy for the groom.. No stress and unnecessary bills on him... Infact, he'd already have the sense of these people not selling their daughter....

Fast forward to 2022, I impregnated an Igbo lady.. I reason am say make I kuku tie knot with her... The bills these people put on me alone mehn, I was shocked... I tot it was just exaggeration that igbos traditional rites is expensive... That shit got me so pissed like are u guys trying to fucking sell your daughter... I realised they don't even care about if you really want to take care of their daughter or not... All they care about is that list and the exorbitant unnecessary things on the list... Las Las, it discouraged me totally...

No love from those people at all... Well, maybe it's just how that particular family is wired!

The problem is not the Igbo or their tradition, but you. Your recklessness led to the pregnancy, which brought the reason why you got involved in the mess.

I'm sure you've learnt your lesson.

1 Like

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by BanyXchi: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
stanbright:
na me come get something in common with your kind?that are ugly and dirty.I didn’t quote you in my comment,so stay on your lane mr man
you don't need to quote me, after all you also quoted someone that didn't reply you. Like I said we have nothing in common with those ugly masculine hairy ape-like Osu dogs you call women.... Your hatred for Yorubas won't stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu as your next president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Arijude(m): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
chidoziepeter:
even with this affordable amount some are still single shouting "owo da " at every bus stop and be looking for who to rape at every slightest opportunity, from there the person has automatically becomes their "Iyawo mi ni o"
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy you know them very well. They don't even pay what is in the list above. They just give belle and that's all, wife don arrive.

1 Like

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by TemmyDayo50(m): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
MufasaLion:

The problem is not the Igbo or their tradition, but you. Your recklessness led to the pregnancy, which brought the reason why you got involved in the mess.

I'm sure you've learnt your lesson.

I'm not regretting the pregnancy Mr man.. So no bitter lesson to learn here.. You dig...
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by tollyboy5(m): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Billgatessecond:

See why I say we yorubas are the best . If it's an Igbo guy who created this thread I am sure he created it to bash yorubas .. an average man can afford all this things besides it will be given back .. see Igbo man list o boy u go run
Must you mentioned igbo

1 Like

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
MessiahMARLIANS:
Wonderful.

I'm from The Yoruba Part of Nigeria too.

However; As an Agricultural Journalistic Entertainment Tourist (AJET); I Travelled Down To Cross River State and Have Settled in Ekori, Yakurr Local Government Area for about 2 Years since I left The Year 2020 EndSars Protest in Ikeja, Lagos State.

To The Glory of God Almighty;

I'll be getting Married To My Bossom and Missing Rib Whom I Met This Year as an MTN Customer Care Representative when i went to retrieve my line at The MTN Office in UGEP Town.

We will be getting married Next Weekend - December 9, 10; 202.

All Nairalanders are invited grin

As a teacher on Nairaland; She's now a nairalander too...and I'm teaching her to teach other people on Nairaland How to bank "Customer Care Representative" Jobs with Brands and Top Companies.

(For Your Information; UGEP is The Town That Yearly Host "MISS LEBOKU" which is One of The Paramount Rural Tourism Attractions for Business Initiators and Investment Tourist.

My Present Wife-To-Be attended to me very respectfully, selflessly and sacrificially like MTN was Her Papa's Office.

And Since I loved her selflessness and respectful manners - Somehow Today; The rest is HISTORY.

Below is The Bride Price Provided to me from her family.

This is exactly what is obtainable in The South-South; Precisely UGEP.

Very unnecessary information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by livinbygrace: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
Na i go carry over 6m naira marry one girl for Ijaw,wey dey do anyhow despite all the money i paid?
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
TemmyDayo50:

I'm not regretting the pregnancy Mr man.. So no bitter lesson to learn here.. You dig...

You were lamenting about the bride price and all.
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by iJhoe(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
Denoh68:
THEIR WOMEN WEY NO SABI COOK, WHY WON'T THEY GIVE THEM OUT FREE. NA FEW SABI DO HOUSE CHORES, COM HERE AND SEE ME PASTOR'S WIFE AND HER CHILDREN, EVERYWHERE JUST ROUGH.

Come'on!! That's stereotype!!

You can't adjudge your pastor's wife's situation with every Yoruba woman out there.

Are you telling me that a whole tribe of woman don't know how to cook? How preposterous!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by keycash: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
gonkin:
Now compare it to one i saw online some months ago on nairaland. I believe it should be cross river

This family won't open bar nii why them no pu shop money �
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
livinbygrace:
Na i go carry over 6m naira marry one girl for Ijaw,wey dey do anyhow despite all the money i paid?

Have any idea bout urhobo?
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by iJhoe(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
iJhoe:

Come'on don't be ridiculous!!

You make it seem like it's only the Yorubas that are Agberos.

Just because you live in another person's land as afforded you by the natives, when even you literally don't afford them the same.

Now that, you are grown with them, to know how they behave positively and negatively, which isn't any different from how others behave in their clime.

Every tribes have those quirks, don't make it seem extraordinary than it already seems
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by CharleyBright(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
MessiahMARLIANS:
Wonderful.

However; As an Agricultural Journalistic Entertainment Tourist (AJET); I Travelled Down To Cross River State and Have Settled in Ekori, Yakurr Local Government Area for about 2 Years since I left The Year 2020 EndSars Protest in Ikeja, Lagos State.

I'll be getting Married To My Bossom and Missing Rib Whom I Met This Year as an MTN Customer Care Representative when i went to retrieve my line at The MTN Office in UGEP Town.

As a teacher on Nairaland; She's now a nairalander too...and I'm teaching her to teach other people on Nairaland How to bank "Customer Care Representative" Jobs with Brands and Top Companies.

(For Your Information; UGEP is The Town That Yearly Host "MISS LEBOKU" which is One of The Paramount Rural Tourism Attractions for Business Initiators and Investment Tourist.

My Present Wife-To-Be attended to me very respectfully, selflessly and sacrificially like MTN was Her Papa's Office.

And Since I loved her selflessness and respectful manners - Somehow Today; The rest is HISTORY.

Young man,
Your marriage list is quite fair. You don't have anything to complain about.
Your wife looks decent and a good wife to be.
You look decent too.
May God bless your union and may you both find happiness in your marriage .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by TemmyDayo50(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
MufasaLion:

You were lamenting about the bride price and all.

And that does not translate to regretting the pregnancy... Nothing in my post says or justify that.. Read to understand my post sir...
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by johnDkay(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Billgatessecond:

See why I say we yorubas are the best . If it's an Igbo guy who created this thread I am sure he created it to bash yorubas .. an average man can afford all this things besides it will be given back .. see Igbo man list o boy u go run
You should have made your point without foolishly bringing igbos into it.

1 Like

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Truthshotcrazy: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
LogicBomb8:
4 basket of pepper missing
Comrade easy on vawulence grin
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by rickyrex(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Billgatessecond:

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by rickyrex(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Billgatessecond:

see yoruba list wey dem give us
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
MessiahMARLIANS:
Wonderful.

Nice one and congratulations in advance. Your wife is also really beautiful! No lie aside her selflessness the beauty catch you tongue
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
stanbright:
But Igbo girls da marry always.If you don’t have money marry another tribe,stop ranting here unnecessarily
grin grin grin
Yoruba demons like Igbo girls well well na. Them know say the igbo babes dey find!
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
Denoh68:
BRO SHUT THE HELL UP, I AM IGBO FROM AROCHUKWU,I AM CURRENTLY LIVING WITH MY PASTOR WHO IS A YORUBA MAN,MY ONLY BROTHER IS MARRIED TO YORUBA WOMAN.MY FRIEND TOSIN, A YORUBA PASTOR MARRIED AN IGBO GIRL FROM IMO,I WAS WITH HIM FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE LAST DAY.MARRIAGE THING DEPENDS ON FAMILY.TOSIN DIDN'T SPEND UP TO 100K,IF YOU WANT CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP 07084902573 I WILL SEND YOU THE PICS AND VIDEOS, NO DRINKS,NO CANOPIES,NO ASO EBI,NO GOOD FOOD SEF.WHEN THE WOMAN WAS SICK THE FAMILY PAID ALL HER BILLS,TILL DATE PASTOR TOSIN DOESN'T HAVE A JOB THE GIRL'S FAMILY STILL FEED TOSIN AND THEIR DAUGHTER.

Tell Tosin to go and get a job and stop relying on the poor girl's family for survival. It's shameful and disgusting to see able bodied man with no job but could go ahead and marry and be sleeping with her.

I'm sure if they should have kids now, the girl's family will be the one to fund and feed them too. This is among the reasons poverty continues in some family. And this is the reason pastors always feed fat on their congregation's offerings and tithes.

Y

2 Likes

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
Denoh68:
BRO SHUT THE HELL UP, I AM IGBO FROM AROCHUKWU,I AM CURRENTLY LIVING WITH MY PASTOR WHO IS A YORUBA MAN,MY ONLY BROTHER IS MARRIED TO YORUBA WOMAN.MY FRIEND TOSIN, A YORUBA PASTOR MARRIED AN IGBO GIRL FROM IMO,I WAS WITH HIM FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE LAST DAY.MARRIAGE THING DEPENDS ON FAMILY.TOSIN DIDN'T SPEND UP TO 100K,IF YOU WANT CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP 07084902573 I WILL SEND YOU THE PICS AND VIDEOS, NO DRINKS,NO CANOPIES,NO ASO EBI,NO GOOD FOOD SEF.WHEN THE WOMAN WAS SICK THE FAMILY PAID ALL HER BILLS,TILL DATE PASTOR TOSIN DOESN'T HAVE A JOB THE GIRL'S FAMILY STILL FEED TOSIN AND THEIR DAUGHTER.

Tell Tosin to go and get a job and stop relying on the poor girl's family for survival. It's shameful and disgusting to see able bodied man with no job but could go ahead and marry and be sleeping with her.

I'm sure if they should have kids now, the girl's family will be the one to fund and feed them too. This is among the reasons poverty continues in some family. And this is the reason pastors always feed fat on their congregation's offerings and tithes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State / Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.