Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad (49709 Views)

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others / Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart / Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Fourtygees: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
odemeetu1:

Since the society dey so free and everything dey like damn easy, everybody dey misbehave direct..
Take for instance, My Anuty relocate there and the child mistakenly turn hot oil on herself this nonsense oyibo guys come say since the baby never sabi talk much my Anuty dey maltreat her, Her own child o And decide they go wan carry the child till she dey big enough to want to stay, I was like what... She fought that case ooo, thank God she got her child back,
So when you wan relocate, think of tax, think of you can't scold your child because she fit vex call social whatever for you���

Exactly what is happening over there... It's not easy at all... Spoilt brats full that way

1 Like

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Patriotsleague: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
Burgerlomo:

Don't mind those people that are criticizing her, they are doing that because they don't know what's up
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Angelfrost(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
timesuploaded:
all Nigerians have 500k dormant in their account. You are brainwashed. What is 500k? How much to rent 2 bed for Asaba?

Really??! All Nigerians?!!... Then why is there so much poverty?!!

If 500k is lying around dormant in most Nigerians' accounts, why the insults on the ruling party and government?!!

3 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by shegzhkn: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
There's a couple in similar shoes right now. They married newly and travelled to USA together for studies. They both resigned from their paying Jobs. The wife was earning close to 400k after tax in a bank. On getting to America, their plans changed. They didn't report to school instead, they were working with someone else's Sola-Sola meaning the social security. 4 years down the line, their arrangee wedding they're into, in order to get papers isn't working out. The husband attended 2 interviews with his akata arrangee wife for his green card but none was successful and once this happens, na only miracle remain. The wife too tried but didn't work and time dey go. The wife has been behaving funny lately. She's planning to relocate to another state now, to commence her life independently during which she'd be looking for how to get papers. They've got no kids yet.

Nigeria is a much better place. We just need to fix leadership issues. Once we get it right, those in the Diaspora will throng Nigeria. Forget those good looks on WhatsApp and Facebook, nice environment, etc...just ask them for 100usd and they'd either block you or decline to respond to your subsequent requests. It's not so easy as people think. I don live there before during my school days. I always say this so no neef to start the story again.

Whoever wishes to go should go and see things. Make sure you look for opportunities and bring it home sharply as most of us did. There's a proverb in yoruba which says, if you tey too long on top shiit, na different species of flies go dey meet you there. Most of those who schooled and graduated over there have now turned agents to their alma mater, advertising their unis to Nigerians for a stipend called commission...Where's the job?

Are you for real , Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by faceland: 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
timesuploaded:
They are all depressed and can't afford to pay for ticket. They console themselves with idiots like you badmouthing Nigeria. The first 20million richest Nigerian live and work right here in Nigeria. Everyone abroad is suffering and about to die of depression

Deportation is free. Go to their immigration and cry you want to go home. Those countries would be happy to send immigrants back home free of charge.

Hope you know the very poor have social welfare which is the equivalent of 250k naira per month?

3 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by erico2k2(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
StagethemTVee:
I know of a newly married couple with a baby who decided the wife should leave first and she wrote the man it was over after getting there. He is yet to get over it.
Nah God save the man imagine if she was living with him in Nigeria
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Eriokanmi: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
shegzhkn:

Are you for real , Nigeria.
Yes broda....with my experience and I'm speaking for myself and an uncle who chose to return home
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by shegzhkn: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yes broda....with my experience and I'm speaking for myself and an uncle who chose to return home

Lol, dude couldn't survive the competition in Uncle Sam.

A Nation with a paltry 2k USD GDP per Capita is a better place, great.
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by erico2k2(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nhemzie17:
I wonder why a Sane person who has up to a million or more in his/her account would spend everything to travel to another country with a lot of uncertainties. Why not stay back and invest that money and get established.
Don't be deceived by the fake life of those abroad, they are suffering and smiling.
You must be a kid or just have not seen Money, N1 million, to do what? Some people think big some think mall while some think average and some do not think at all. Abroad ie the west does not give you just money, it secures the future of you incoming generation, You might not make it Mega but your kids will grow up in a better place. Respected anywhere they flash their passport.

5 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Lukuluku69(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
deepwater:
lol

people with N500,000 naira in their account are better than a lot of people abroad.

you see that line above? the rich have used it so many times to supress the poor from making any tangible advancement out of poverty (Nigeria).

500k would pay an average rent [b]per month in the western world.
500k would pay average annual[/b] rent in Lagos
so how is a poor person in Lagos better off ?

At least the " Averagely poor Lagos guy" will have accomodations for at least a year while the Abroad guy can be thrown out after a month.

My take is, if you want to leave and have the means, please leave.

If you want to stay, please stay.

If you leave or decide to stay, na the same life we dey leave. One is just a little bit easier on the eye.

3 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by erico2k2(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
adedayoa2:
nawa o, I know 3 women that went there before their husbands, they worked and invited husbands over.
True this, I have seen loads
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by sweetTai(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
There's a couple in similar shoes right now. They married newly and travelled to USA together for studies. They both resigned from their paying Jobs. The wife was earning close to 400k after tax in a bank. On getting to America, their plans changed. They didn't report to school instead, they were working with someone else's Sola-Sola meaning the social security. 4 years down the line, their arrangee wedding they're into, in order to get papers isn't working out. The husband attended 2 interviews with his akata arrangee wife for his green card but none was successful and once this happens, na only miracle remain. The wife too tried but didn't work and time dey go. The wife has been behaving funny lately. She's planning to relocate to another state now, to commence her life independently during which she'd be looking for how to get papers. They've got no kids yet.

Nigeria is a much better place. We just need to fix leadership issues. Once we get it right, those in the Diaspora will throng Nigeria. Forget those good looks on WhatsApp and Facebook, nice environment, etc...just ask them for 100usd and they'd either block you or decline to respond to your subsequent requests. It's not so easy as people think. I don live there before during my school days. I always say this so no neef to start the story again.

Whoever wishes to go should go and see things. Make sure you look for opportunities and bring it home sharply as most of us did. There's a proverb in yoruba which says, if you tey too long on top shiit, na different species of flies go dey meet you there. Most of those who schooled and graduated over there have now turned agents to their alma mater, advertising their unis to Nigerians for a stipend called commission...Where's the job?

This is nonsensical generalization. I agree, a couple should not go to America if you are without proper documentation. I will sincerely use my case as an example. I had a girlfriend in Nigeria in the 90s before I came to America. We stayed in touch and eventually began planning marriage. Unfortunately for me I did not know that this girl I had been dating since the age of 19 has turned into nympho. I ignored all warnings from family and friends until God saved me. She had received her K1 immigrant Visa and I went home to put the finishing touches to her joining me in the USA. One night, I was using her phone and I became nosey. One one text message to her doctor was “Please, I need some medicine because my boyfriend’s condom bust when we were having sex”. And this happened 2 weeks before I arrived in Nigeria. I was devastated beyond words. I swallowed my pride and gently came back to the USA alone. This happened in October 2007. By June 2008, I heard she’d married one of her banker colleagues. But God has bigger plans for me. I was introduced to another young lady from the same city as my ex girlfriend and all of our families knew each other. I married this girl in 2010 and today, we have 2 boys and a girl in Houston, Texas and our marriage is stronger today than when we began. My ex divorced in 2012. Where ever you found yourself in life be sincere, take advantage of opportunities and make sure you have the right documentations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by onyxo76(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
who be all these japa discouragers sef? as if the life here dey bearable, if you chance to move, pls move. life may be tough there too but at least the system works, not here that everyone na mini local govt providing virtually all your social amenities.

4 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by erico2k2(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
Lukuluku69:

At least the " Averagely poor Lagos guy" will have accomodations for at least a year while the Abroad guy can be thrown out after a month.

My take is, if you want to leave and have the means, please leave.

If you want to stay, please stay.

If you leave or decide to stay, na the same life we dey leave. One is just a little bit easier on the eye.
Why do you lot come online and embarrass yourselves, talking outta where the sun don't shine. Lagos has loads living under bridge, in the west if you try am nah cold go finish you, just so you know, I have never met any Nigerian homeless. There is always somewhere to stay E bad as E bad. The only place I saw something like that was France and Italy.
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Drone95(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
deepwater:
lol

people with N500,000 naira in their account are better than a lot of people abroad.

you see that line above? the rich have used it so many times to supress the poor from making any tangible advancement out of poverty (Nigeria).

500k would pay an average rent per month in the western world.
500k would pay average annual rent in Lagos
so how is a poor person in Lagos better off ?

story for the gods angry
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Roger3D(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
And just how can a woman be a Reverend?
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by membranus: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
Oblongata:
I know a lot of broke people with little or no opportunity to travel will masturbate on this thread!

Naija or Abroad, marriage wey go crash go crash.

If your woman get money pass you for naija na the same shege wey she go show you for abroad she go show you for here.

My brother! Forget Obi, Atiku or BAT, none of them can save Nigeria, if you get the levels, JAPA!!!

Truest talk.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by erico2k2(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
sweetTai:

This is nonsensical generalization. I agree, a couple should not go to America if you are without proper documentation. I will sincerely use my case as an example. I had a girlfriend in Nigeria in the 90s before I came to America. We stayed in touch and eventually began planning marriage. Unfortunately for me I did not know that this I had been dating since the age of 19 has turned into nympho. I ignored all warnings from family and friends until God saved me. She had received her immigrant Visa and I went home to put the finishing touches to her joining me in the USA. One night, I was using her phone and I became nosey. One one text message to her doctor was “Please, I need some medicine because my boyfriend’s condom bust when we were having sex”. And this happened 2 weeks before I arrived in Nigeria. I was devastated beyond words. I swallowed my pride and gently came back to the USA alone. This happened in October 2007. By June 2008, I heard she’d married one of her banker colleagues. But has bigger plans for me. I was introduced to another young lady from the same city as my ex girlfriend and all of our families knew each other. I married this girl in 2010 and today, we have 2 boys and a girl in Houston, Texas and our marriage is stronger today than when we began. My ex divorced in 2012. Where ever you found yourself in life be sincere, take advantage of opportunities and make sure you have the right documentations.
Well said and well done, these guys just dnt know. In life there is always a struggle 9ja or abroad, but I rother struggle abroad than struggle in 9ja

1 Like

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by saxywale2: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
If your wife is not giving you peace in Nigeria, don’t think of family japa!

You will live to regret your decisions, cos she will frustrate your soul the more and the government will 90% of time be on her side.

But for those of you with loving wives and sellable skill, your bounds are limitless outside Nigeria.
99%

1 Like

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Originalsly: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
She is right ... societal values, pressure and culture. At home... women cannot dress anyhow or like go to bars ... even if the husband allows it... society will condemn her. The wife is trapped ... want to do things but wouldn't because of the consequences. Her friends would not encourage her to do same because of same reason. Men would be treating their wives like children ... having them live in fear of a hot slap if lucky... or a serious beat down to reset their brain. Should the wife report to the Police pr family...... the Police would be accusing her of doing something wrong... the family would advise her to manage and pray. She has to suffer and bear.
Going abroad.... the tables are turned .... the laws support women over men. The wife has the power to put the husband in check ... she has more power than him because the law is on her side. The husband cannot stop his wife from going out nor coming in. E.g ... if the wife decides one night she is going clubbing ... the husband says no... she gets dressed and is about to leave... he locks the door ... stands in front of it .... and tells her she is not going.... one phone call to the Police and the husband is taken away in handcuffs to the lock ups... charged for unlawful imprisonment. One phone call is all it takes for a wife to get her husband out of the house. One phone call is all it takes from a child to have the parent arrested.
Know the culture... know the laws ... know your wife ... know your kids ....one has to really sit down and consider if the family can stand up to the new culture.

5 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by sweetTai(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
erico2k2:

Well said and well done, these guys just dnt know. In life there is always a struggle 9ja or abroad, but I rother struggle abroad than struggle in 9ja

Some of them has a good point but it’s the one that generalizes that pisses me off. I always advise people. Don’t go to ANY country without proper documentations.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Eriokanmi: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
shegzhkn:

Lol, dude couldn't survive the competition in Uncle Sam.

A Nation with a paltry 2k USD GDP per Capita is a better place, great.
We're doing well in my company. I'm an employer too and i put food at the table of my staff. I schooled , worked for a short while and came back home with the opportunity which had brought me into a limelight today. All thanks to God Almighty. My profession had taken me to DAAR Hall in DC where Barak Obama was the host

My uncle who encouraged me to toe his path is a multi billionaire today. Google Xantrex Engineering .he's the sole distributor for West Africa. He left America after seeing the opportunity and came back home with it. Only a few banks and online-based companies in West Africa aren't enjoying his service. He saw the opportunity on his way back home one day when returning from Walmart where he was working as a storekeeper and grabbed it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by highchief1: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
StagethemTVee:
I know of a newly married couple with a baby who decided the wife should leave first and she wrote the man it was over after getting there. He is yet to get over it.
lol if na me be the man I go just begin laugh.
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by erico2k2(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
timesuploaded:
500k too big. If you have 30knaira presently in your pocket you are richer than 99.9% of Americans. Americans are debt zombies.
Kia, there is hungry in the land,N30k wey men dey take drink beer

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by erico2k2(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
We're doing well in my company. I'm an employer too and i put food at the table of my staff. I schooled , worked for a short while and came back home with the opportunity which had brought me into a limelight today. All thanks to God Almighty. My profession had taken me to DAAR Hall in DC where Barak Obama was the host

My uncle who encouraged me to toe his path is a multi billionaire today. Google Xantrex Engineering .he's the sole distributor for West Africa. He left America after seeing the opportunity and came back home with it. Only a few banks and online-based companies in West Africa aren't enjoying his service. He saw the opportunity on his way back home one day when returning from Walmart where he was working as a storekeeper and grabbed it
Well loads of people do not know this, all they see abroad is the money side not the opportunity side

1 Like

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Lukuluku69(m): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
erico2k2:

Why do you lot come online and embarrass yourselves, talking outta where the sun don't shine. Lagos has loads living under bridge, in the west if you try am nah cold go finish you, just so you know, I have never met any Nigerian homeless. There is always somewhere to stay E bad as E bad. The only place I saw something like that was France and Italy.

Bros, first of, we could have a Convo without such words like "embarrass yourself" It is not the way of Civility.

And talking about homeless people, if my memory serves me correct, I remember a Phil Collins song in my University days. The song " Paradise" was done to point attention to homeless people in New York and America I think.

I also watched Eddy Murphy's Coming to America and I saw two homeless guys too.

What am I trying to say? There are homeless people everywhere. You have them in Lagos New York, London, Paris and every major City of the World

That said, like I said earlier, if you have the means, Leave and if you want to stay, please by all means stay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by erico2k2(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
sweetTai:

Some of them has a good point but it’s the one that generalizes that pisses me off. I always advise people. Don’t go to ANY country without proper documentations.
Well true, I stopped advising anyone on where to go, Nigeria is though, very challenging if you are on the ground floor. Imagine me at a mall going shopping with kids and at the counter pay N200K in PH for just everyday wkend, and a next man is earning N100k for a month, see how life no balance, anyone want to japa by all means japa

1 Like

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by erico2k2(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Bros, first of, we could have a Convo without such words like "embarrass yourself" It is not the way of Civility.

And talking about homeless people, if my memory serves me correct, I remember a Phil Collins song in my University days. The song " Paradise" was done to point attention to homeless people in New York and America I think.

I also watched Eddy Murphy's Coming to America and I saw two homeless guys too.

What am I trying to say? There are homeless people everywhere. You have them in Lagos New York, London, Paris and every major City of the World

That said, like I said earlier, if you have the means, Leave and if you want to stay, please by all means stay.
I will still say this, yah problem is hear say and not do your proper research B4 just typing. If you ever lived abroad B4 you will know that the Homeless people are not normal people, they are sick or have drug dependency issues. Government in the west provided social housing free of charge for those who cant work. In General, the Homeless persons we talk about in the west are not those that go to work and cnt afford a house rather Unwell people who have lost the ability to actually live in a house. This was what I meant by people and persons embarrassing themselves, come on guys I'm sure you are brilliant enough to d a weee bit of research! and not assuming. Not everything you see on Movies is real
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Eriokanmi: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
sweetTai:

This is nonsensical generalization. I agree, a couple should not go to America if you are without proper documentation. I will sincerely use my case as an example. I had a girlfriend in Nigeria in the 90s before I came to America. We stayed in touch and eventually began planning marriage. Unfortunately for me I did not know that this girl I had been dating since the age of 19 has turned into nympho. I ignored all warnings from family and friends until God saved me. She had received her K1 immigrant Visa and I went home to put the finishing touches to her joining me in the USA. One night, I was using her phone and I became nosey. One one text message to her doctor was “Please, I need some medicine because my boyfriend’s condom bust when we were having sex”. And this happened 2 weeks before I arrived in Nigeria. I was devastated beyond words. I swallowed my pride and gently came back to the USA alone. This happened in October 2007. By June 2008, I heard she’d married one of her banker colleagues. But God has bigger plans for me. I was introduced to another young lady from the same city as my ex girlfriend and all of our families knew each other. I married this girl in 2010 and today, we have 2 boys and a girl in Houston, Texas and our marriage is stronger today than when we began. My ex divorced in 2012. Where ever you found yourself in life be sincere, take advantage of opportunities and make sure you have the right documentations.
Congrats brother and sorry for the ugly experience. Most likely, you left for the States before i did cheesy. I left in 2004 for schooling in upstate NY. I used to visit Dallas in TX back then where I had a friend. There's also a course mate who got employed in TX correctional centre the one at Nazareth. He later left cos of distance. I came back after my studies though i worked for a short while. It was while on the job I saw the opportunity and we're doing pretty fine in Nigeria today.

I'm really not against the japa thing but my question is, is it worth it and on what purpose? And if you eventually japa, look for opportunities and bring it home. Market over there is saturated while Nigeria is a virgin land of loaded opportunities

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
kingthreat:
Esther Ajayi, you dey enjoy Nigeria. You no wan make others wey no dey enjoy find better life? If divorce comes from japa, so be it.
If everybody japa who will drop offering and tithe in her church?

1 Like

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Tutu19: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
If u all relocate abroad and "open eyes", who will pay tithes and sow dangerous seeds in her church? I leave u to think about it...
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Gerrard59(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
Angelfrost:

No film tricks... It's just like Eve and Satan in the Garden of Eden.

There is a bird caged inside most culturally raised or repressed Nigerians (especially women) which gets released in a society devoid of limiting morality.

All I'm saying is simple:

Most Nigerians just dey pretend to be saints here based on religion and traditions... Once Dem reach that irreligious and liberal nation, they realize there is no more need to suppress their true natures

The bold is true, the more reason I am glad my parents raised I and my siblings properly without using religion and culture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks / Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.