Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,350 members, 7,815,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. (49952 Views)

How To Be A Fuckboy..... / 15 Signs You Are Definitely Dating A Fuckboy / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ahnie: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Oludara202:
If your neighbour knows that the guy is an unrepentant fraudster whether he had picked or not and still dates him , then she's not a good girl.
She's a good girl.... who's blindly and stupidly in love with a healthy leech.
Who's isn't ready to do anything.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Zdr1: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
When a guy spend on these broke whorres they will say he is a simp

Now a girl is doing the same her broke gender arent cool with it

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by toujurs: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Babe it's fvcking disgusting and annoyingly annoying.
How can a 33 yrs old man be this useless and he's still comfy bn fed by a 26yrs old lady.
E con even get mind dey propose marriage.

Yu self reason nam nau.
To even think, you are married, with kids, tells how dumb you are, why not focus on your kids, and how to earn more income.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Ekwebe(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lol
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ahnie: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
toujurs:
To even think, you are married, with kids, tells how dumb you are, why not focus on your kids, and how to earn more income.
Shut your loose,who are you to tell me how to mind my business?
If she were to be your sister would you have the effrontery to spewed this trash.

A leech happily feeding off your sister like a tick,who has refused acquiring a skill,getting a job or learning a trade?

Tomorrow when she starts complaining now,you will be the first person to advice her to take a walk from the marriage.seems you're of same feather with the chubby leech,hence your taking sides with him.
Your hypocrisy smell to high heaven's.

See who's talking about focusing on multiple streams of income.

Pls don't even get started with me....I would let this slide,and pls kindly do not expect any response from me.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Gobekli: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:
I have this beautiful chubby neighbor that's from my husband extraction (Igbo)
Babe is hard working, business oriented and an avid hustler.

But she's dating a chubby fuvk boy,a failed yahoo lazy lout that even in the next 50yrs I do not see him ever picking.

He's killing and bringing down my neighbors business and sucking her dry and she doesn't seemed to noticed.

She's always crying of bn broke everytime....and it's damn pissing me off like fvck.

On his birthday she baked cakes for him,printed his name on mugs, towels, got him clothes and even travelled to visit him,left her business and stayed days with him before coming back.

It's irking me because he's a bad market and to me he doesn't have a bright future,he's not working,he has no handiwork and no skills
He's just a rotund whale sucking her youthfulness and finances.

Let's assume he has a skill or he's learning a trade it's another thing, at least we would all assume that he's productive and her supporting him wouldn't be futile,but this one.... nothing nothing.

On her birthday he didn't even posted her pictures or got her a pin,he said he doesn't have data...just negodu the nonsense and he still demanded money from her....to me the guy is just miserably useless.

He's now proposing marriage to her,and he visited her some days ago na she use her money run everything from feeding down to blood test.

I have not met him before,but immediately I saw him....my spirit no conform with his at all...he's not only a liability,but also a robust reaper.

Now my neighbor is asking me what I think of him.....I told her outrightly that I don't like him,that he's going to be a liability to her in the future....person nor fit take care of her as girlfriend,how e go take care of her as wife.....I m one hundred percent sure,she's the one that's going to pay her prideprice, pay for the wedding and feed herself.

She's trying to convince me to like him....but this isoko woman ain't capping that shiit.

I just detest fvck lazy boiz.

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Oblongata: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Weirdcamila:
You are wrong for saying he can’t make it in the next fifty years.
You still don’t understand life
Na useless talk. As if she was there when they were creating him….
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
pocohantas:

The funny thing is, this same man would be a provider to some other woman. It happens every time a woman thinks she can wear the pants. This same man would be be buying fried rice and salad for one 200L girl. By then she would be at home pursuing their 2 yrs old son to drink custard. All worn-out and exhausted.

No be lie
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Am a man but some men are just stupid and useless in life... I swear down even a shame to the family they belong to...hmm
Why will a woman feeding a grown-up man that has two hand 33 for that matter ... When at the age of 30yrs you should own your house, or working to make some contribution to this Earth, why are some men just useless?

Is he Igbo?
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ahnie: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
Am a man but some men are just stupid and useless in life... I swear down even a shame to the family they belong to...hmm
Why will a woman feeding a grown-up man that has two hand 33 for that matter ... When at the age of 30yrs you should own your house, or working to make some contribution to this Earth, why are some men just useless?

Is he Igbo?
He's even still bn fed by his parents doing **thank ma**thank sir**
He come still be burden to my neighbor.

Wetin dey pain me be say....e is not adding value to her life apart from Ta ta ta ta ta ta that she's getting from him.
Reasonable men are coming,but she's not giving them any chance.

Nonsense
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by meobizy(f): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
It's called drama. Without the boy in her life, there is nothing to pull attention her way. Let her enjoy it.

Where is your own guy? Mind your business.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by KINGKONG(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
So wetin you wan make we do?
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by toujurs: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Shut your loose,who are you to tell me how to mind my business?
If she were to be your sister would you have the effrontery to spewed this trash.

A leech happily feeding off your sister like a tick,who has refused acquiring a skill,getting a job or learning a trade?

Tomorrow when she starts complaining now,you will be the first person to advice her to take a walk from the marriage.seems you're of same feather with the chubby leech,hence your taking sides with him.
Your hypocrisy smell to high heaven's.

See who's talking about focusing on multiple streams of income.

Pls don't even get started with me....I would let this slide,and pls kindly do not expect any response from me.
stop bulabu bla buing like tinubu, she is fat and looks less attractive to attract what she want, she isn't dumb, she is benefiting something from the guy, you are just broke and stingy, that is why you are concerned about the finance side. Shut up and mind your business. You have a husband this woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by yahoodetector: 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

But she's dating a chubby fuvk boy,a failed yahoo lazy lout that even in the next 50yrs I do not see him ever picking.

He's killing and bringing down my neighbors business and sucking her dry and she doesn't seemed to noticed.

She's always crying of bn broke everytime....and it's damn pissing me off like fvck.

On his birthday she baked cakes for him,printed his name on mugs, towels, got him clothes and even travelled to visit him,left her business and stayed days with him before coming back.

It's irking me because he's a bad market and to me he doesn't have a bright future,he's not working,he has no handiwork and no skills

Let's assume he has a skill or he's learning a trade it's another thing, at least we would all assume that he's productive and her supporting him wouldn't be futile,but this one.... nothing nothing.

On her birthday he didn't even posted her pictures or got her a pin,he said he doesn't have data...just negodu the nonsense and he still demanded money from her....to me the guy is just miserably useless.

He's now proposing marriage to her,and he visited her some days ago na she use her money run everything from feeding down to blood test.

I have not met him before,but immediately I saw him....my spirit no conform with his at all...he's not only a liability,but also a robust reaper.

Now my neighbor is asking me what I think of him.....I told her outrightly that I don't like him,that he's going to be a liability to her in the future....person nor fit take care of her as girlfriend,how e go take care of her as wife.....I m one hundred percent sure,she's the one that's going to pay her prideprice, pay for the wedding and feed herself.

She's trying to convince me to like him....but this isoko woman ain't capping that shiit.

Leave them alone and mind your business!

Ladies like being with bad and aimless guys who don't give a f*ck about them.

If the guy was a responsible guy and decided to learn a skill and support her business, she would get bored and dump him.

For the last time, mind your damn business and face your own marriage.

ahnie:

Wetin dey pain me be say....e is not adding value to her life apart from Ta ta ta ta ta ta that she's getting from him.

Nonsense

See what I meant...this proves that my assertions is right.

Responsible and good guys finish last. Bad guys are always favoured in relationships and even marriage because women love bad guys.

Leave them alone and mind your business or else your neighbor will pick a fight with you one day.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Nonsense

Somehow the problem is from her coz she is enjoying the tatata that's why coz she is not a kid, this is the reason many women are going through hell in marriage when they value tatata pass thier life, what did you expect
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Ajofiapero(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Lai Lai Poco....he must go...we must filter him out from her life let men with potential locate her.

Las las if she leave d guy, she fit no see opportunity marry again..
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Ajofiapero(m): 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Edible baggage grin.
Her sister n I has vowed to chase him out from her life.
He must leave.

If she finally ends up a spinster, she will blame you guys for the rest of her life
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by BigBizzy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
I smell jealousy.

I can confidently say you want to taste the guy,hence the name calling.

use style tell us the truth

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by cumoverna: 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
She knows nothing at all about life.
Weirdcamila:
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by searchlight: 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kajaard:
How come any thread by ahnie gets to the front page?

Ahnie are you dating a mod or something angry
pls i want to creat a threat on NL how do 8 go about that ?
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by jessylaurel(f): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

A true case of 'Love is Blind ' cheesy cheesy cheesy or probably d*icmatized.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by morgav234: 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

See women they feel insecure when they cater for woman...your neighbor don tell you sey him been Dey spendfor am before..

However , what’s your beeswax with another persons relationship, if you’re single don’t pour your bitterness into into another persons relationship...

I hope I’m not making sense �
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by yahoodetector: 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
BigBizzy:
I smell jealousy.

I can confidently say you want to taste the guy,hence the name calling.

use style tell us the truth

Or she is rather jealous of how the guy is giving it to the girl in the bedroom better than her husband is giving it to her. grin grin

The guy himself may be my type that doesn't give a hoot about female neighbors of any lady I am involved with...when I come into the compound or area where they live, I throw my face up and trust me, ladies hate this because they like attention. cheesy

Instead of her to face her marriage, she is doing tatafo for another person's relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Streetmovement(m): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Wetin concern you for person relationship, face your own marriage jhor before you invite unnecessary attention to your entire household, abi the girl na small girl? You think say you Sabi the manchi pass her? You no Sabi say na love dey make people do the unthinkable....

Women, una too like aproko

Focus on your marriage madam and stop typing rubbish for me to read
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by LagosG: 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Lai Lai Poco....he must go...we must filter him out from her life let men with potential locate her.
She's a fool
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by yahoodetector: 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Babe no nau.
You can only nurture a man that has bright future,even if he's struggling we women are blessed with eye Guage,we know men that has bright future even if he's struggling.

No be this type of fuvk boi.

You women have eye Guage to know men that has bright future! cheesy cheesy

What is the gender of your neighbor? Is she not a woman too? Ahnie face your front!!
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by jimcaddy(m): 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
You know whether they have jazzed aunty? It might be jazz na. Just leave them alone. Wetin their eyes go see, make them accept am. What's your own?
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by texannaija: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
Weirdcamila:

Thank you!!!…..
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by tonyson010(m): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Persephone1:
When has it ever been normal in Nigerian culture for a man to depend on a woman? Is a Nigerian Man raised to bring only his prick to a relationship? Unlike a woman whose feminity and fertile womb is the major thing required of her.

Same way Men will label a muscular infertile woman is the same way women have the right to call out an effeminate man. cheesy

a good number of women don't have fertile womb.
Ur concept of relationship is outdated.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by damoobaba: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Babe no nau.
You can only nurture a man that has bright future,even if he's struggling we women are blessed with eye Guage,we know men that has bright future even if he's struggling.

No be this type of fuvk boi.

Wetin concern you? Carry another person load for head like gala, con hold your own for hand. She found happiness, the guy can learn a skill tomorrow and become a great asset to his wife/family. Happiness is the most important thing, after that every other thing will fall in place. For being lazy, the guy will learn his lessons, nobody go teach am by the time Children start arriving.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by texannaija: 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Wondering about other people’s private affairs is a one-man gossip.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ozonelayer79: 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Melonismelon:

100% She will regret writing this hatefilled rant about the guy, because he isnt behaving as society expects him to behave... Nobody knows tomorrow. She should learn to mind her business.
I know people worse than the guy who are celebrities today. She emotionally wrote the piece. I want God to keep her alive so as for she to see what He turns the guy to. People should not play God. One dare not conclude that a man or woman who is alive is hopeless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.