Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. (49965 Views)

How To Be A Fuckboy..... / 15 Signs You Are Definitely Dating A Fuckboy / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Dshocker(m): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:
I have this beautiful chubby neighbor that's from my husband extraction (Igbo)
Babe is hard working, business oriented and an avid hustler.

But she's dating a chubby fuvk boy,a failed yahoo lazy lout that even in the next 50yrs I do not see him ever picking.

He's killing and bringing down my neighbors business and sucking her dry and she doesn't seemed to noticed.

She's always crying of bn broke everytime....and it's damn pissing me off like fvck.

On his birthday she baked cakes for him,printed his name on mugs, towels, got him clothes and even travelled to visit him,left her business and stayed days with him before coming back.

It's irking me because he's a bad market and to me he doesn't have a bright future,he's not working,he has no handiwork and no skills
He's just a rotund whale sucking her youthfulness and finances.

Let's assume he has a skill or he's learning a trade it's another thing, at least we would all assume that he's productive and her supporting him wouldn't be futile,but this one.... nothing nothing.

On her birthday he didn't even posted her pictures or got her a pin,he said he doesn't have data...just negodu the nonsense and he still demanded money from her....to me the guy is just miserably useless.

He's now proposing marriage to her,and he visited her some days ago na she use her money run everything from feeding down to blood test.

I have not met him before,but immediately I saw him....my spirit no conform with his at all...he's not only a liability,but also a robust reaper.

Now my neighbor is asking me what I think of him.....I told her outrightly that I don't like him,that he's going to be a liability to her in the future....person nor fit take care of her as girlfriend,how e go take care of her as wife.....I m one hundred percent sure,she's the one that's going to pay her prideprice, pay for the wedding and feed herself.

She's trying to convince me to like him....but this isoko woman ain't capping that shiit.

I just detest fvck lazy boiz.

At least, he is satisfying her enough...
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by fotadmowmend(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

But she's dating a chubby fuvk boy,a failed yahoo lazy lout that even in the next 50yrs I do not see him ever picking.

He's killing and bringing down my neighbors business and sucking her dry and she doesn't seemed to noticed.

She's always crying of bn broke everytime....and it's damn pissing me off like fvck.

On his birthday she baked cakes for him,printed his name on mugs, towels, got him clothes and even travelled to visit him,left her business and stayed days with him before coming back.

It's irking me because he's a bad market and to me he doesn't have a bright future,he's not working,he has no handiwork and no skills

Let's assume he has a skill or he's learning a trade it's another thing, at least we would all assume that he's productive and her supporting him wouldn't be futile,but this one.... nothing nothing.

On her birthday he didn't even posted her pictures or got her a pin,he said he doesn't have data...just negodu the nonsense and he still demanded money from her....to me the guy is just miserably useless.

He's now proposing marriage to her,and he visited her some days ago na she use her money run everything from feeding down to blood test.

I have not met him before,but immediately I saw him....my spirit no conform with his at all...he's not only a liability,but also a robust reaper.

Now my neighbor is asking me what I think of him.....I told her outrightly that I don't like him,that he's going to be a liability to her in the future....person nor fit take care of her as girlfriend,how e go take care of her as wife.....I m one hundred percent sure,she's the one that's going to pay her prideprice, pay for the wedding and feed herself.

She's trying to convince me to like him....but this isoko woman ain't capping that shiit.

In all you have to face your business
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Dshocker(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Lai Lai Poco....he must go...we must filter him out from her life let men with potential locate her.

Don't blame her, probably in 365 days, na only once or twice a guy dey toast her.

No forget say men dey scarce.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Villa12(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Millano360:
That broke boy go stock you when he tier. E easy for you no mean say e easy for everybody. The way story dey take start no be so e dey take end
I know say you be Obi supporter wey no get PVC

Everything dey always shock person grin

Prof Soludo was right anyway

Mumu people grin
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Germi9: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Mind your business and home
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by litaninja(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Smells like jealousy.

ahnie:

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by seanwilliam(m): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
bluefilm:

What exactly is your problem?

That she is dating a FAILED Yahoo guy or what?

Why can't you just mind your own business?

Your 3 brothers in the village, how much have they picked for themselves since they started trying to pick for the past 20 years?

Nonsense. angry

Leave the mumu girl make she Dey rant like an idîot.

The table has turned now , she now know how e Dey be for body.
Men have been taking 100% responsibilities of their lazy ass since time immemorial and no one complained.
She’s simply jealous of her neigbor.

the op sounds like someone who’s sexually frustrated .
She needs correct dicking !
I for help her out but I don’t do chubby girl
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Nonexisting1: 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Two words for you madam Annabel, actually I have three. MIND YOUR FUCCKING BUSINESS. angry
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Dshocker(m): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
pocohantas:

The funny thing is, this same man would be a provider to some other woman. It happens every time a woman thinks she can wear the pants. This same man would be be buying fried rice and salad for one 200L girl. By then she would be at home pursuing their 2 yrs old son to drink custard. All worn-out and exhausted.

The guy just dey manage the girl....

Ahnie talk say the guy no fit pick, she no know say, na her neighbour the guy man take do maga.

Baba dey bill and maga dey pay.

Free kpekus
Free bobby
Free money
From food

Her neighbour na client.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by prophetfire: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

. Maybe the dickk is so sweet. You can never tell. However I am already weeping for your neighbor.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by bluefilm: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
seanwilliam:

Leave the mumu girl make she Dey rant like an idîot.

The table has turned now , she now know how e Dey be for body.
Men have been taking 100% responsibilities of their lazy ass since time immemorial and no one complained.
She’s simply jealous of her neigbor.

the op sounds like someone who’s sexually frustrated .
She needs correct dicking !
I for help her out but I don’t do chubby girl

I just taya for am.

E be like say na serious bad belle dey worry am.

How can someone be drinking panadol over another person's headache like that and you want me to believe that person is normal?
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by seangy4konji: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
You are mad and you dont know it....How would you know if your neighrbors boyfriend posted her or not

Orie ti daru...

It be like say it teh weh deh knack your toto and it don deh affect your brain
ahnie:

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by seangy4konji: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Na sex frustration deh worry you.

You de craze sef

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by PrinceOfLagos: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
pocohantas:
Leave her and her house horseband alone na.

I hope he is at least submissive.

He should know his place in the relationship. Which I doubt is the case sha.
grin
Lol grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by jclassiq(m): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
Crying more than the bereaved..?

You can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that a smart woman... Obviously smarter than you... A woman who knows what she wants... is willing to nurture her one source of happiness.

And you come here online to lament.

My sincere advice to you if you will take it: stay the hell off people's business and face your own life.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Raalsalghul: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dshocker:

The guy just dey manage the girl....

Ahnie talk say the guy no fit pick, she no know say, na her neighbour the guy man take do maga.

Baba dey bill and maga dey pay.

Free kpekus
Free bobby
Free money
From food

Her neighbour na client.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by jojothaiv(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin Madam Ahnie better leave your neighbor and her fvckboy. E get wetin everybody dey look for, she is seeing it you are not grin grin
Inner eyes geng team lead!

Who I be to asunder what's destined to be scatter.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Opinedecandid(m): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Babe it's fvcking disgusting and annoyingly annoying.
How can a 33 yrs old man be this useless and he's still comfy bn fed by a 26yrs old lazy?

Yu self reason nam nau.

One very important criterion you don't seem to get, he does her well in the other room.
Period!
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Berankis: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

I think you are better at telling story with colourful descriptions grin than giving advice.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Tremple8v: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Bad belle
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Sammy101111(m): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lol at least the guy still love her even if she is the one doing most ..

Some woman buy them car buy them mansion
She will still play you game

70% ladies are gold digger in Nigeria
30% men are gold digger in Nigeria

So see the different lol

Na most woman even make men wise
Like if am right
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Exumal: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Isoko tolo okpia!
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by wisdomkid: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tomorrow, if the boy give am like 4 children come run away, and she comes here to share the story, the same internet people will say:

"she's a hater, that shes' the problem we have in society today, that she could have warned her"
"same internet will say why didn't you advise her as a younger sis?"

Anyone taking advice from internet people never see anything. Take their advice and filter the stupid ones out.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by stormborn28(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

The boy sabi fvck her well well be that.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Alusiizizi(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Instead of you women to be loyal to alpha males you diddle about with Bleep boys. Na una sabi.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by DollarSigns(m): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Na only God Dey determine when person beans go done angry
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by BRATISLAVA: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Everyday they are here calling girls useless, calling them leeches, asking what they bring to the table except an overused private part, but today they know you shouldn't write someone off, because he's a scammer Yahoo boy and a man, he shouldn't be dumped. Now they realize it could be the other way around and that he deserves a fair chance. Red pill morons aren't here to parrot that women are hypergamous and what other nonsense you will see if the genders were reversed. Oh no, we don't know tomorrow suddenly. Bright futures FC. Only if it is men.

Lol. Forum of bottom barrel boys. Poverty is wicked in men.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Lexiskillz09: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Double faced gender.
If it was d other way around e for the sweet you.

Dem no dey chop woman money. Only women are entitled to milk men abi.

Anty go and sleep
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by fx45(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
pocohantas:
Leave her and her house horseband alone na.

I hope he is at least submissive.

He should know his place in the relationship. Which I doubt is the case sha. grin
So you're still on this forum
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Dollywood(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
How about minding your business, sweetheart? wink
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by specialofficer: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
iLegendd:
Thank God he knows how to f*ck. The fastest way to get a woman addicted. cheesy He should just acquire a skill and leave fraud.
and him prick go big grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / 8 Things Nigerian Girls Say That Are Annoying. / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.