Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. (49967 Views)

How To Be A Fuckboy..... / 15 Signs You Are Definitely Dating A Fuckboy / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by silibaba: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:
I have this beautiful chubby neighbor that's from my husband extraction (Igbo)
Babe is hard working, business oriented and an avid hustler.

But she's dating a chubby fuvk boy,a failed yahoo lazy lout that even in the next 50yrs I do not see him ever picking.

He's killing and bringing down my neighbors business and sucking her dry and she doesn't seemed to noticed.

She's always crying of bn broke everytime....and it's damn pissing me off like fvck.

On his birthday she baked cakes for him,printed his name on mugs, towels, got him clothes and even travelled to visit him,left her business and stayed days with him before coming back.

It's irking me because he's a bad market and to me he doesn't have a bright future,he's not working,he has no handiwork and no skills
He's just a rotund whale sucking her youthfulness and finances.

Let's assume he has a skill or he's learning a trade it's another thing, at least we would all assume that he's productive and her supporting him wouldn't be futile,but this one.... nothing nothing.

On her birthday he didn't even posted her pictures or got her a pin,he said he doesn't have data...just negodu the nonsense and he still demanded money from her....to me the guy is just miserably useless.

He's now proposing marriage to her,and he visited her some days ago na she use her money run everything from feeding down to blood test.

I have not met him before,but immediately I saw him....my spirit no conform with his at all...he's not only a liability,but also a robust reaper.

Now my neighbor is asking me what I think of him.....I told her outrightly that I don't like him,that he's going to be a liability to her in the future....person nor fit take care of her as girlfriend,how e go take care of her as wife.....I m one hundred percent sure,she's the one that's going to pay her prideprice, pay for the wedding and feed herself.

She's trying to convince me to like him....but this isoko woman ain't capping that shiit.

I just detest fvck lazy boiz.

Busy body, rest Biko.

When the guy cashout now, na you go want snatch boyfriend from her.

Even boy wwy dey drink garri and groundnut get plan.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Melonismelon: 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
annisy:
The most difficult business for Nigerians in Nigeria is minding thier business!!!
You see that advise you gave that your neighbor(I don't like him) is just a function of time both of you will become enemy!!!

Thank you.... Very soon they will become emenies. The other lady will soon start avoiding her..

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by 3kay945(m): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
AndroidAI:

First time seeing a reversed case. It's often the girl that's a liability to a man, reason why they said dating a Nigerian girl is like dating an orphan. How do you feel with the reversed role?

cheesy cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by benqo01(m): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

But she's dating a chubby fuvk boy,a failed yahoo lazy lout that even in the next 50yrs I do not see him ever picking.

He's killing and bringing down my neighbors business and sucking her dry and she doesn't seemed to noticed.

She's always crying of bn broke everytime....and it's damn pissing me off like fvck.

On his birthday she baked cakes for him,printed his name on mugs, towels, got him clothes and even travelled to visit him,left her business and stayed days with him before coming back.

It's irking me because he's a bad market and to me he doesn't have a bright future,he's not working,he has no handiwork and no skills

Let's assume he has a skill or he's learning a trade it's another thing, at least we would all assume that he's productive and her supporting him wouldn't be futile,but this one.... nothing nothing.

On her birthday he didn't even posted her pictures or got her a pin,he said he doesn't have data...just negodu the nonsense and he still demanded money from her....to me the guy is just miserably useless.

He's now proposing marriage to her,and he visited her some days ago na she use her money run everything from feeding down to blood test.

I have not met him before,but immediately I saw him....my spirit no conform with his at all...he's not only a liability,but also a robust reaper.

Now my neighbor is asking me what I think of him.....I told her outrightly that I don't like him,that he's going to be a liability to her in the future....person nor fit take care of her as girlfriend,how e go take care of her as wife.....I m one hundred percent sure,she's the one that's going to pay her prideprice, pay for the wedding and feed herself.

She's trying to convince me to like him....but this isoko woman ain't capping that shiit.

Wetin concern u face ya own
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by benqo01(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Melonismelon:

Thank you.... Very soon they will become emenies. The other lady will soon start avoiding her..

She just no get sense,what is her business for her mind now she don talk sense mtcheww

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Everyday they are here calling girls useless, calling them leeches, asking what they bring to the table except an overused private part, but today they know you shouldn't write someone off, because he's a scammer Yahoo boy and a man, he shouldn't be dumped. Now they realize it could be the other way around and that he deserves a fair chance. Red pill morons aren't here to parrot today women are hypergamous and what other nonsense you will see if the genders were reversed. Oh no, we don't know tomorrow suddenly. Bright futures FC. Only if it is men.

Lol. Forum of bottom barrel boys. Poverty is wicked in men.

QUOTING AND HIGHLIGHTING THIS for the culture.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by advanceDNA: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
placeofallure:

No sir. Everything is absolutely wrong with it. A woman shouldn't be jobless let alone a full fledged man, Fia!

Oh.... really??
Well news flash....relationships have no text book or blueprint.... many women do nothing but spend men's money...... if she's fine with it.. whats the Ops problem...
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by GloriousGbola: 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
pocohantas:

I won’t be surprised his family would be pampering her. You think Nigerian in-laws can’t be loving? Wait until they are trying to saddle you with their efulefu brother/son. They would all be calling you everyday. Just so you can take the baggage off them and at least have kids for him. grin grin

Davido has entered the chat. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
See as the thing dy pain u cox say na woman dy do dy spending if it's a man now u won't complain.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Melonismelon: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
ozonelayer79:
You might someday regret writing this terrible piece about the dude. You talk like you are God, as if you know his tomorrow. God can pick him from gutter and make him glow.Leave them alone. Mind your business.

100% She will regret writing this hatefilled rant about the guy, because he isnt behaving as society expects him to behave... Nobody knows tomorrow. She should learn to mind her business.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by specialofficer: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
purejustice36:
My guy you be odoyo

If you know Wetin penis mean to woman wey fat abi chubby , you no go talk like fowl

Normally you get point o, but nothing wey you fit do for this life wey go make that woman understand you
At the end of the day she fit say you they after her success cheesy
My guy no use preek matter play o, once you sabi knack your girl well well , just relax make she dey do the rest

And by the way , where’s it written thAt a woman can’t spend on a man just as most med spend on women ?
Let that guy man chop life and free kpekus in peace
If na man dey Spend money anyhow on woman you go still talk

Lights up my kpoli in peace
the guy prick go big and him go sabi fuvk and you know fat girls no dey get any guys wey dey woo them because them no dey sexy

Hope say na loud you dey smoke grin
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by advanceDNA: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
Persephone1:
Lol I was expecting you to defend your initial post, I would have made a list of what is expected of effeminate men since you now want to drag wrapper with women. cheesy grin

... if u read well..u would have seen my first comment, in summary, was just saying no one should be a parasite in relationships and still be justifying it with having a pusśy

.. but as usual u women are comfortable wirh ur parasite wrapper..... what i dont get is why u are drinking paracetamol for another woman giving gift to a man...
abi its not gift u women call it when u women exploit men with ur parasitic "wrapper"?? grin
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by GloriousGbola: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Hmmm

Obligatory questions tho

If dude was chiseled with abs

If he was a successful, god fearing yahoo boy who knows how to pick em

Would you see him differently?
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Elidrisy20: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
Learn how to mind your own business
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by pocohantas(f): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Davido has entered the chat. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol. How?
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by tdayoojo: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

You got it all wrong with your disposition. You not liking the guy should have been kept aside.
She asked for your opinion and you should have pointed out the red flags to her without any personal sentiments of yours about the guy. You could simply add that marrying him might be a great error on her part with the signal you have pointed out but that the choice is still hers. You would have made your point to safe the one you called your neighbor. This depends on her willingness to deliver herself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by specialofficer: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Weirdcamila:

I don’t support yahoo but erriga said “one picking na him make everywhere burst”

Things happen for those that never give up
Respect who get but fear who never collect
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by BRATISLAVA: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

QUOTING AND HIGHLIGHTING THIS for the culture.

The hypergamous Yahoo scammer shouldn't be written off, because he has a future! He's a pot of beans in the making! Even if he's a hypergamous leech that brings nothing to the table, except STDs and his crooked p.

Some have even seen him as a tool of red pill revenge that is repaying the sins of all womankind on this one client!

grin grin grin

Nairaland males are either comedians, or devilishly stupid people.

Awaiting sermons from the cave sepulcher and co.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by RIDOO: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

It always looks weird to u when the tables have turned..... when a man says he doesnt want a parasitic woman in his life....u women will call him broke, immature, and all manner of names........

U women actually know the right thing.... but when u are on the collecting end...u see nothing wrong with it

In as much that l'm a woman...l like this analysis...No one must be a parasite on another.lt must be a symbiotic relationship.Nevetheless it is not too good for either a lady or a man not to go to school, have a business or learn a skill before getting married..The end result is mostly a catastrophe .
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by BRATISLAVA: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Melonismelon:

100% She will regret writing this hatefilled rant about the guy, because he isnt behaving as society expects him to behave... Nobody knows tomorrow. She should learn to mind her business.

But you guys will see a Twitter post and begin writing off all women and the one in the tweet without a care in the world. Or are you new to the forum and male antics?

You guys conveniently forget that nobody knows tomorrow once girls are laid on your slab of hypergamy and the red pill, and that they're only acting in the way society expects them to behave as women.

Understandably, it is a male leech in the story. We need to sympathize with him. We can't say the truth, because it hits home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by GloriousGbola: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. How?

Davido got a (in his own words) girl outside his class in the family way. Nigga cannot keep it in his pants and is not ready to grow up.

His family as I see it want chioma married to him as a stabilising influence. Classy chick with upbringing that is not fazed by money and will do well by their son. From where I see it, they are the greatest boosters of chiomas relationship with Davido.

Though I am not sure she is enough to stabilise the guy.

You now I am based asf where Davido and cuppy are concerned
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Xkale1996(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

truly ur frnd need to wake up from sleep, surly if she go ahead with the wedding she will definitely regrets it

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Localordinary: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wetin be your own business

ahnie:

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Try and become one. Heaven won't fall
pocohantas:

There are women like her. Designed to build and nurture men. I appreciate them. smiley

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Father4all: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Mind your business!
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Konjiboii: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
In as much as you don't like him you for just mind your business. when she play your tape to the BF anything you see, take am with your chest.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ahnie: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Those asking if it's my business....yes it's my business, because am not the only one complaining,baba is a lazy boy that boy who's wants to cash out on the sweat of others.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ahnie: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Konjiboii:
In as much as you don't like him you for just mind your business. when she play your tape to the BF anything you see, take am with your chest.
Honestly I don't give a rat arse.baba is a chubby healthy leech who isn't ready to get a job,learn a trade or acquire some skills.

He's nothing but a burden,more like rock of ages
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by entrep88: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Oga mind your business, your neighbor is the yahoo boi local work till something new comes up grin
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Konjiboii: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Honestly I don't give a rat arse.

Atoh , I don wash my hand.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Oludara202: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
If your neighbour knows that the guy is an unrepentant fraudster whether he had picked or not and still dates him , then she's not a good girl.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by LoveJesus87(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
pocohantas:

I won’t be surprised his family would be pampering her. You think Nigerian in-laws can’t be loving? Wait until they are trying to saddle you with their efulefu brother/son. They would all be calling you everyday. Just so you can take the baggage off them and at least have kids for him. grin grin
lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

8 Things Nigerian Girls Say That Are Annoying. / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds / Nigeria And Abroad Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.