Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

How Do I Save My Relationship - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Save My Relationship (57858 Views)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by fuckfuckman(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2022
My brother in this case there are 2 things involved

It's either she has a strong crush on her boss and doesn't want him to know that she has a boyfriend

Or

They are already F*cking

Don't be a Simp

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by edunaragold(f): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:
Hi everyone, so I met this beautiful babe June this year and we started dating three months later. We genuinely loved each other and we had a relationship that people envied.

We trusted each other so much that I had access to her google account and all her personal info on my laptop, while she also had mine on her phone to cut the long story short, I have a problem of always getting worried whenever she is not home and I can't reach her for example if she leaves in a bolt and the journey is 30minutes but she is not reachable one hour later I start to worry and call people I feel are at home and even the bolt rider.

On this particular day, she had a meeting with her colleagues which just came into the country, she shared her live location but it was last updated an hour ago, she was not picking her calls and it was 11:45pm mind you she was in Ikeja and lives at lekki so she was still going to Lekki that night in this dangerous December month in Lagos. I called and called but she did not pick then I got so worried and went to her google contacts to get her boss number and called him. He told her I called and that is how trouble started.

She explained that nobody has his number and she is the middle man between him and clients so his number getting into my hands without her permission means his company info is not safe. She said I have destroyed all what she labored to build over the years and blocked me everywhere (phone, whatsapp, snapchat) and left me with only instagram access. I have been begging her since last night when this happened, but she only unblocked me to tell me not to call her again and blocked me back.

I have been trying to explain to her that relationship and marriage is full of challenges so she should not let this one destroy what we had but she has been ignoring me. If I call with a different number she hangs up immediately she hears my voice.

We were already talking about marriage and in fact, I had already started making arrangements for a proposal next year.

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and I know for a fact that she loved me too but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.
what's yours will never give you hard times brother,beside her attitude show she has another person,may be her boss son.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by freemandela4(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:
Hi everyone, so I met this beautiful babe June this year and we started dating three months later. We genuinely loved each other and we had a relationship that people envied.

We trusted each other so much that I had access to her google account and all her personal info on my laptop, while she also had mine on her phone to cut the long story short, I have a problem of always getting worried whenever she is not home and I can't reach her for example if she leaves in a bolt and the journey is 30minutes but she is not reachable one hour later I start to worry and call people I feel are at home and even the bolt rider.

On this particular day, she had a meeting with her colleagues which just came into the country, she shared her live location but it was last updated an hour ago, she was not picking her calls and it was 11:45pm mind you she was in Ikeja and lives at lekki so she was still going to Lekki that night in this dangerous December month in Lagos. I called and called but she did not pick then I got so worried and went to her google contacts to get her boss number and called him. He told her I called and that is how trouble started.
She refused to pick his calls but picked that of her boss or how did she know you called?

She explained that nobody has his number and she is the middle man between him and clients so his number getting into my hands without her permission means his company info is not safe. [s]She said I have destroyed all what she labored to build over the years[/s]
Cork and bull story. I only a woman who chooses her job over her relationship.

and blocked me everywhere (phone, whatsapp, snapchat) and left me with only instagram access. I have been begging her since last night when this happened, but she only unblocked me to tell me not to call her again and blocked me back.

I have been trying to explain to her that relationship and marriage is full of challenges so she should not let this one destroy what we had but she has been ignoring me. If I call with a different number she hangs up immediately she hears my voice.

We were already talking about marriage and in fact, I had already started making arrangements for a proposal next year.

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and[b] I know for a fact that she loved me too[/b] she love you because you want to marry her.
but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship let her go
because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her she doesn't trust you.
so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Maxwell4404(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2022
As far as na 9ja bebe and you never marry her no ever Trust her. All this Ajabo Kids. Them can love like Mumu grin grin
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by frozen70(f): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

She explained that nobody has his number and she is the middle man between him and clients so his number getting into my hands without her permission means his company info is not safe. She said I have destroyed all what she labored to build over the years and blocked me everywhere (phone, whatsapp, snapchat) and left me with only instagram access. I have been begging her since last night when this happened, but she only unblocked me to tell me not to call her again and blocked me back.

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and I know for a fact that she loved me too but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.

The problem here is that, you worry too much about her and it's not convinient for her

Give her time to sort herself out from the mix up of calling her boss
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Freemasonry: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
Let's be clear, you're a bit overprotective and insecure.

These things can be suffocating if overdone.
If and when you guys get back together, be sure to pull the brakes.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by ceeceeuwa: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

Don't call her again.Just give her sometime. Make sure she calls you herself. Try and be firm!
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Porksupplyib: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
Franzinni:
Hehe guy I know how you feel but to be honest you messed up big time, you know a woman loves to be chased but e get when she need to rest from all the running, alot of young men don't know and they keep chasing who nor dey run. ... You had her but now you have lost her forever becasue even if she takes you back and forgives you, you would not have the masculine frame and trust me in little or no time she will dump you patapata.

My advice is give her space ... Let her breath small, you can't choke another person and be asking them why they are choking goddammit!

You even went as far as calling her boss ...Omo you dey love puppy love ...wake up ! Wake your self the f up!! If you love her, you would be mature and apologize, then respect her decisions and give her space... Guy nah woman she be, if you play it right she will come back to you but if you think you can beg your way to her heart back you will only become repulsive and simply cheap.

Man up and shift your focus to your hustle even if your mind go her place ... Endure, resist and persist. After some days you will adjust and then you would be able to see clearly .

I have been in your shoes ... When I was in secondary school, I loved a girl so much ( I thought I did ) that I would wake up write a love letter, then walk like 30 miles to her school before she gets to school and wait to give her the letter, in my mind, that was the price to pay for love but in reality I was only being a pest, and a repulsive creature.

Let her breath... Your perception of love might not be her reality.

God bless you. You said it perfectly right.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by wisemum: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
There was a woman who worked under me whose husband did exactly the same thing. His wife had come to work and didn't get home on time on that day. I am not sure how he got my number but he called me to find out where his wife was and I told him she had left work about an hour before then. He thanked me and hung up. I probably wouldn't have minded that only one call,but the silly guy called again 20 minutes later and then called again and again. I blocked his number. In all, he called more than 20 times that night.

Needless to say, much later, I discussed with his wife and told her I couldn't understand that kind of stalking and disturbance.
I didn't immediately lay her off, but immediately an opportunity came to let her go, I did. I couldn't deal with what the husband did that night and couldn't imagine keeping his wife working with me. That was a red flag showing trouble brewing. Best to let such a staff go.

So you just might have set the poor girl up for such a mark down where she works.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Greenfaces: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:
I see a lot of people saying I was stalking her well, it might be useful to know that she gets pissed whenever I don’t check her location that she sent or when I sleep before ensuring she has reached home safely.

Also she is very big on security and whenever she is going out for work she gives the the colleague she is going withs number and asks me to call if I can’t get through after sometime if I don’t call and say her phone was not reachable she asks why I didn’t call her colleague.

Normally I don’t have time for all this and she complained that I was always coding instead of checking up so I adjusted.

As for finances we are both doing well in the tech industry so that is not the problem or why I am trying to save the relationship.

She is back but right now I am just observing. Also, I called her boss because that was the last person she was with.
i read it. I understand you perfectly especially since you're sincere about the goal of the relationship. It was between the devil and the deep sea. But why didn't she update you on her new plans to stay longer on that day if anything came up. She didn't call you nor pick the call. And if you didn't call her boss and waited for 24hours before informing the police, she may still have nagged that you didn't act any proactively in the event that she was distressed. Its a red flag to me and if you are seriously going to proceed with this relationship, you need to do due diligence and background checks again. She dropped the ball and she isn't thinking anything big of it. This conflicting stance between coercing you to check on her and not picking calls when you do, nor updating you on her late movement is something you should really be very sure of if you must continue. But for me, i wouldn't continue if there is no explanation from her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by freeDR(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

You're a sissy. Insecure. Immature. How can you be so obsessed with a woman?
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by AmuRubber(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
Franzinni:
Hehe guy I know how you feel but to be honest you messed up big time, you know a woman loves to be chased but e get when she need to rest from all the running, alot of young men don't know and they keep chasing who nor dey run. ... You had her but now you have lost her forever becasue even if she takes you back and forgives you, you would not have the masculine frame and trust me in little or no time she will dump you patapata.

My advice is give her space ... Let her breath small, you can't choke another person and be asking them why they are choking goddammit!

You even went as far as calling her boss ...Omo you dey love puppy love ...wake up ! Wake your self the f up!! If you love her, you would be mature and apologize, then respect her decisions and give her space... Guy nah woman she be, if you play it right she will come back to you but if you think you can beg your way to her heart back you will only become repulsive and simply cheap.

Man up and shift your focus to your hustle even if your mind go her place ... Endure, resist and persist. After some days you will adjust and then you would be able to see clearly .

I have been in your shoes ... When I was in secondary school, I loved a girl so much ( I thought I did ) that I would wake up write a love letter, then walk like 30 miles to her school before she gets to school and wait to give her the letter, in my mind, that was the price to pay for love but in reality I was only being a pest, and a repulsive creature.

Let her breath... Your perception of love might not be her reality.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by ugbanante: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
Man, be wise and give your self some rest.
If she isn't open to dialogue now, let her be bit if she never want it again then let her move on and u find ur new path
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Meedass(m): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

bro if you guys are back together.. tell her that in other to avoid further misunderstandings.. if you can’t reach her directly.. you will stop at that. Calling her boss was a bit out of line..or you guys keep it at the person that’s out should do the checking on.. or update on location!! Bottom line , too much of everything is bad.. she don see say you dey shake follow her, you have given up your leverage in the relationship!! Try to get it back!! Step back a few steps, don’t reduce your care.. just reduce your inquisitive angle towards wanting to know where she always is.. until you guys are married!! Lastly everyone is replaceable!!
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
She's busy knacking another motherfuckerrrr bro get a job and stop living in her shadow... she should be the one running after u not the other way round

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Ybaby: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
Read about attachment styles.... you have anxious attachment style... I know because I suffer from it too but it is not healthy and in a man it is dangerous.

Try getting therapy for it as I did and it helped alot.

Send her flowers and an apology letter then give her some space.

Lastly you do not own her and you being insecure is not the same as caring. If you continue to act insecure and cross her boundaries she will maltreat and eventually dump you.

P.S all that December being unsafe etc is your insecurity not real.

Also why was her phone off at that time when she knows you will check on her? She is either cheating or not cheating...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by wizkidblogger(f): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
chucks185:
i don't think you are mentally mature enough for dating, especially nigerian girls

seriously oo else, your life go be anyhow grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by AmuRubber(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
YoungLionken:
Some men will never learn, no matter what we say about SIMPs..

On countless notes, women don't respect/love men that love them more. You do so as a man, they see it as obsession..

Three months isn't enough to make someone your wife, don't be an idiot for love's sake..

Girls in lekki can't be fully trusted..

The poor security situation in the country, is a enough justification for your call (11pm), except an irresponsible person, every loved one would be worried and place calls across..

There's nothing wrong in you calling her boss ( based on what she told you before leaving home), if things went south, you would be the first everyone would suspect and call ..

So you mean your supposed wife would have been away from home by that time??

I understand virtual or foreign (jet lag) meetings, but certainly not a physical meeting (when she's not a security personnel)..

If you were man enough, the issue would have been "where she slept or was as at that dangerous/unholy hour", not "calling her boss"..

Hope she's not the major provider, because with the way you're sorrowful, as if you lost someone relevant to you. I can only but imagine the many tears on your cheek, while apologizing to her: "don't leave me embarassed", lol..

Dear men, start having plan B when a woman threatens break up at every slightest provocation...

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by joe4christ(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
I can understand that you're a tech guy and possibly not much into social stuffs and definitely inexperienced on how to better handle women madness. You're definitely a simp and need to wake up from all these emotional bruhaha. Women as you know them don't have sympathy or regards for your feelings. They will hurt you and ride the next available dick. You gave your all into the relationship so much that you lost yourself. Dust yourself and move on!
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
Antimarraige:
Serves you right, big fool. Na your type dey send woman go school grin grin grin

I can bet my left yansh that the girl sef dey cheat. Show me a naija girl that doesn't cheat and I will show you a 90 year old virgin grandma

For your last paragraph
Lies!!!
We say things to relieve ourselves of guilt!
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

To everyone reading!
Never be too in love to involve people who don't even know about the relationship in the picture!
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by AmuRubber(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
SirJerrie:
My brother...
YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE WORRIED IF THE WOMAN YOU INTEND TO LIVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH BEHAVES LIKE YOUR EX-FIANCEE...

Being OPEN wouldn't cost her anything if she has nothing to hide.
It won't cost her anything to pick up and tell you "Babe don't worry, I'm currently at so so place"

Meeting by "11:45PM"
And she couldn't pick-up her phone to let you know she's okay wherever she was at...
Someone was getting d1cked down and you were getting worried!!!

DON'T LET THESE SERIAL CHEATS HERE ON NAIRALAND MAKE YOU FEEL YOU'RE INSECURE

YOU ARE NOT.
Your reason for being "WORRIED" seems genuine.

SHE HELPED YOU!
OUT OF FEAR OF GETTING CAUGHT, SHE BAILED!!
YOU SHOULD THANK GOD FOR NOT LETTING YOU DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME!!
COUNT YOUR LOSS AND MOVE ON!!!
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Daughterboard(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
Why do fools fall in love?
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by nobleagu: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
You are just in a relationship and she has this kind of command on you UpTo threatening to arrest you. Have you for a second thought of how it would be like when you guys are married? For me, I think you have missed it somewhere!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Ten06(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
I beg you, look forward and live your life. That malu is seriously cheating on you.
If the 2 of you are open enough to have access to each other medias why always switch her phone off? Why can't she thoroughly explain what happened when her numbers were not connecting before blocking you everywhere? Take control of your life and live your life without that cheat, if not you will regret it in future
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Homguy(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mino1000:

This is what happens when a man is too needy and does not have a life outside of his relationship. Leave her alone for now so she misses you. But am sure this will be lost on you again.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Ignatio(m): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
All of you calling him a stalker are fools. If it's your sister that is not back by 11:45pm, you've called her severally she didn't answer and you know the last person she was with was her boss won't you call him or her?

But op something is fishy about your girl not picking her calls by that hour. I suspect she's going defensive by attacking first. Man up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by GboyegaD(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
tctrills:

How I came to my conclusion shouldn't bother you. You should only be concerned about what is correct and what is wrong.

In the US you get a restraining order if you are stalking someone. You only go to jail when you violate an existing restraining order.
In the US, celebraties, politicians, and billionaires get stalked all the time and no one goes to jail.

There's no need stressing over this. Do have a wonderful Sunday.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by tctrills: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
GboyegaD:

There's no need stressing over this. Do have a wonderful Sunday.
Lol, I like your simplicity.
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Herbephe1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
Fiscus105:

If ur story is true, that lady is not type you should worry about and she doesn't love you shishi, she is the type who would carry job on top of head and careless about marriage, husband and kids. Infact, she can Bleep outside marriage for job security and carrier progression.

For those that are blaming op for calling her boss, it's either you are teens or myopic in reasoning.
Any boss who is angry that they called him to know whereabout of his employees, it's either he is satanist or his having amorous relationship with the employee.

...... imagine if you think she is in danger by not picking your calls and try to reach out with anyone who can have her number,at least to know her whereabouts......

Meanwhile, which job is she doing that her loved ones won't be able to call her colleagues or boss for her safety?

It shall be well with you. You've really spoken my mind, what's bad in checking out on someone you claim to love. Why was she picking up her call? Op na mad man. how can you be begging her over what she's guilty of.

leave that girl, you've loved her 100% while she has no iota of feeling for you. Remember to marry someone that loves you more not the way round and what so ever you beg to get, you'll continue begging to keep it .
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Offpoint1: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
Divay22:
[/b]
Expired drugs grin grin grin
grin lol expired drugs lose it's potency... I think he told a freshly made one to be that effective grin
Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by Enumerator(m): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
I tell you
Antimarraige:
Serves you right, big fool. Na your type dey send woman go school grin grin grin

I can bet my left yansh that the girl sef dey cheat. Show me a naija girl that doesn't cheat and I will show you a 90 year old virgin grandma

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.