Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her (21763 Views)

She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her / Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos / A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by lookingfly: 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
jojothaiv:

Baba, I'm more confuse with I just read up there.

She demands that her 'platonic' friend seek for her 'consent' before kissing her, I think the story is not complete yet, the greenlighting part wasn't captured.
hahahaha......true
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by olaeffect(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
lookingfly:
why you de deceive yourself..........you know say you be her senior for office wey you wan chuke John Thomas for coochy oooo. You no remember you be her senior for office wey you wan spank her fat bo.ot oooo, you no remember say better beautiful ladies de your office wey you wan take advantage collect quickie oooo ...........na after she rejected and humiliated you na him your eyes clear grin......who know wether you collect slap join cheesy.............you actually acted as a weaklink apologizing to a babe because of knacking. She will never see you as a boss that you should be, infact she has concluded you're not man enough and worthy to thirst her coochie. I pity Simpsons like you.....eeeeyaaah

When you grow up we will have a better discussion.
Bookmark this for few more years.
Was thinking like you when I was much younger and did not have any reputation to protect.
I understand your angle.
And according to your level at the moment you are 100% correct.
Weldone Chairman team "hard-litude"
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Heffalump(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
diogo23:
Pretentious idiots

I tire o.
Deep in her mind, she felt good and in a State of ecstasy. Women too like to pretend. If na she kiss the man now, no body will hear any word.

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by ibinaboonline: 1:14am On Dec 26, 2022
That's how they ring 35, 40, no husband. Then they'll suddenly realize men are scum. What kind of dynamic are we creating if I have to ask for your permission before touching or kissing you?

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by lookingfly: 7:55am On Dec 26, 2022
olaeffect:

When you grow up we will have a better discussion.
Bookmark this for few more years.
Was thinking like you when I was much younger and did not have any reputation to protect.
I understand your angle.
And according to your level at the moment you are 100% correct.
Weldone Chairman team "hard-litude"
someone without self control is talking about growing up grin......you've never had any errotic talk with a lady before and the next thing you do when you find yourself in the room with her alone is to try and push your preek into her hole, is that befitting of a grown up you claim you're? Thank your stars she's not pushing for rape, you'll have rot in in jail. You should have thought about reputation when you wanted to eat free coochie grin..........you act as if you control your game but it's glaring, you're a learner, and that's why ladies reject you left, right and center. Just pray you don't learn about ladies the hard way.
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by olaeffect(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
lookingfly:
someone without self control is talking about growing up grin......you've never had any errotic talk with a lady before and the next thing you do when you find yourself in the room with her alone is to try and push your preek into her hole, is that befitting of a grown up you claim you're? Thank your stars she's not pushing for rape, you'll have rot in in jail. You should have thought about reputation when you wanted to eat free coochie grin..........you act as if you control your game but it's glaring, you're a learner, and that's why ladies reject you left, right and center. Just pray you don't learn about ladies the hard way.

Thank you master in ladies issues.
Just bookmark and let's talk again in few years when you grow up.
You don't even know what later happened between me and the lady and I won't give you the pleasure of knowing grin
I just find it funny when boys in their 20's and 30's come online and spit trash thinking they know shit about life.
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by iamsolasoul(f): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
toujurs:
Yea you are right, alot of men now know tuely when a lady is only inlove for what you can do for her.

I guess why, alot of guys create threads saying hurtful things, they just realized they were dating themselves grin.

Enjoy the xmas holiday

My sister remember Omotola tears
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by lookingfly: 6:08am On Dec 27, 2022
olaeffect:

Thank you master in ladies issues.
Just bookmark and let's talk again in few years when you grow up.
You don't even know what later happened between me and the lady and I won't give you the pleasure of knowing grin
I just find it funny when boys in their 20's and 30's come online and spit trash thinking they know shit about life.
so you that is in your 40 or 50 with probably a wife and children. So following anything in skirt in your office is a character of a grown up abi? You can keep the gory details to yourself but I will tell you again, you're alpha simp.
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by olaeffect(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
lookingfly:
so you that is in your 40 or 50 with probably a wife and children. So following anything in skirt in your office is a character of a grown up abi? You can keep the gory details to yourself but I will tell you again, you're alpha simp.

Thank you.
When you grow up we will talk. I have said worst when I was younger grin
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by lookingfly: 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
olaeffect:

Thank you.
When you grow up we will talk. I have said worst when I was younger grin
if following anything in skirt or looking for a lady to take advantage of is what you call growing up, I rather don't grow up.

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Vado2: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
lookingfly:
if following anything in skirt or looking for a lady to take advantage of is what you call growing up, I rather don't grow up.

Lol. You’re a bad guy. He wanted to feel himself, but you put him in his place. He had no game, even though it was obvious that the lady wanted to Bleep him. This is thing no be by gra gra, na by sense.
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by lookingfly: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Vado2:

Lol. You’re a bad guy. He wanted to feel himself, but you put him in his place. He had no game, even though it was obvious that the lady wanted to Bleep him. This is thing no be by gra gra, na by sense.
hahaha....no mind the learner. Him think say to meddle in woman matter na by anger and impatience. For women matter, na patient dog de eat fattest bone and you must play them.
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by olaeffect(m): 2:30am On Dec 29, 2022
lookingfly:

May God answer our prayers.
But my own prayers for you is that you grow old and understand how stupid and ignorant youth can be.

You are just being a spoilt brat.
You said I was a simp that should have put pressure on her and would have gotten my way.
The same you said I was lucky that she did not press charges of attempted rape.
The same you is still saying at my age I should not be pursuing everything in skirt grin

Hope you yourself can see that you don't really know anything about what went down grin and you will never know until you grow up.
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Vado2: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
lookingfly:
hahaha....no mind the learner. Him think say to meddle in woman matter na by anger and impatience. For women matter, na patient dog de eat fattest bone and you must play them.

Na sense na… You wan bang, you dey form I’m her boss. E suppose fit even bang am that evening sef.
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by lookingfly: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Vado2:

Na sense na… You wan bang, you dey form I’m her boss. E suppose fit even bang am that evening sef.
no mind the over pompous simp jare.......him go learn the hard way cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Stays In Tree For 9-months After Wife Refuses To Apologize / 5 Reasons Why You Should Avoid ‘slay Mamas’ / "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.