Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her (21765 Views)

She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her / Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos / A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by afadi2410: 8:20am On Dec 25, 2022
Miss 'be cold and standoffish 'when you are done,let us know,please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by nwakibie3(m): 8:20am On Dec 25, 2022
symbianDON:
And if the man was E-money, would the reaction have been the same?

Nice question

3 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by HomeTutorsPro: 8:24am On Dec 25, 2022
post=119412848:

Please do......
SECONDED.
No time for rubbish.
Everyone should know their boundaries with people.
Exactly.
The girl should have known her boundary and stayed at home or taken herself out with her own money.
I am not supporting the man's action.
I am just insisting that a lot of rubbish girls come online to complain about could've been avoided if they weren't busy looking for men who'll spend money on them and not want to shift their pants.
Who does that!!
I can bet my Christmas chicken that the "kisserman" wasn't any ransom guy. They must have known each other before the "small gathering" and the girl must've been giving him some fake green lights just to open his pockets.
Maybe someone who wasn't supposed to see the kissing was in the gathering so it became a problem.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Nigeria men and their nonsense attitudeundecided,it very common among most Nigeria men,she did well by letting go of their friendship before will have his way with her one day then tag her a hoe after that.

I dey tell u
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by alpharoyalty: 8:25am On Dec 25, 2022
iamsolasoul:
Well she wasn’t just feeling him then … please what’s his number I like spontaneous men

He is probably a broke ass niggar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by IbileIfe: 8:28am On Dec 25, 2022
So?
Whilst she was still an undergraduate, the famous celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji led me to a secluded room in Moremi Hall on the campus of the University of Lagos and kissed me without my consent.
She was falling in love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Danisaint112(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2022
What he did is totally wrong. I can't believe some ignorants up there are supporting this. It's totally wrong and can be called sexual harassment

Touching someone lustfully without their permission is sexually harassment.
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Danisaint112(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2022
What he did is totally wrong. I can't believe some ignorants up there are supporting this. It's totally wrong and can be called sexual harassment

Touching someone lustfully without their permission is sexual harassment.

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Waffarianman(m): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2022
He's an he-goat he likes you but can't make it clearer to you... He won pass cunacuna but he fvckt up big time
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Thanos5555: 8:33am On Dec 25, 2022
shocked

If he kissed you on the mouth, that is totally wrong. But am 100 percent sure it on the cheeks.

In any case, I condemn him. But you ladies always think people are Fools. You try to use the most available person to quench your loneliness. And spend money on you.

I won't even take a look at you. If you give me signs that you want us to hangout and still go on platonic.

6 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by emerged01(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2022
The man eff up big time. Look how stupid she made him look.
He apologised profusely but still you came online to rubbish him again. You self don dey overdo.

8 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Heterodox(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2022
Let her shut up.

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by chatinent: 8:46am On Dec 25, 2022
The man was hell wrong but I really don't care about what your new personality anyways.
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by JudasNaKarrot: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

As long as the world does not end then am good...

So no better news for nairaland today o angry
Yes no good news. That foolish old Babablu Blu and his urchins aren't in the news today.

Vote wisely good people and merry Christmas.

5 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by SirJerrie(m): 8:56am On Dec 25, 2022

LADIES PRETEND ALOT!!!

Like NIKE'S trademark says, JUST DO IT!!!
If she says NO, then STOP!!!
Even if she didn't mean to say NO, STOP!!

THEY PRETEND ALOT!!!

4 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Mitsurugi(m): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2022
Rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Angelfrost(m): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2022
I can relate with her... She is very right here.

How hard can it really be ask a lady if you can kiss her?!!

Even hugging requires permission, how much more kissing. embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by LadyExcellency: 9:05am On Dec 25, 2022
Danisaint112:

Touching someone lustfully without their permission is sexual harassment.

Most ladies should be in jail for this felony.

5 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by SodiumValproate: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2022
Shalommy my sexy wall lizard can I kiss you kiss

grin grin grin
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by iamsolasoul(f): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2022
alpharoyalty:

He is probably a broke ass niggar.

Give him a business plan not money if he’s loyal he’ll bring something back
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Pimine: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2022
Timoleon:
Let me get this straight, so you as a female can hug the guy without asking first, can tap his butt without asking first, can give him a peck without asking first, can touch his chest without asking first but the moment he gets comfortable with you believing you, you claim harassment.

I think it’s good riddance on his part. Women be seeking free validation all the time. You keep him for all kinds of support making him exclude his other options while denying him what he might get with less hassle from someone else who might be more beautiful and supportive.
Abi o. I dunno when these boys will learn that there's no advantage to being friends with a girl. You have everything to lose and nothing to gain.

7 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Danisaint112(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Most ladies should be in jail for this felony.

It's totally wrong dude. How would feel if you see a tap your sisters butt in public? You guys should think deep before talking please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by SodiumValproate: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2022
Pimine:

Abi o. I dunno when these boys will learn that there's no advantage to being friends with a girl. You have everything to lose and nothing to gain.
I can be a distant friend with a girl.
Omo, I can't be just close friends with a girl oh!

God knows.

I keep my distance.

Anything that makes me closer will ruin our friendship.

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by weslay: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2022
Assumptions is the mother of all *uck ups...

Directly communicating his feelings to her could have saved a brother from this embarrassing experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Angelfrost(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2022
JustPowerApps:
She can hug the nearest transformer if that makes her feel better. Feminists will soon start calling it assualt, pretentious gender

Personally as a guy, I would be deeply repulsed and offended if a mere female acquaintance goes that intimate without first getting my permission.

It is disgusting and wrong! Even unlawful.

So, I don't get what you mean by 'pretentious'!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Cutehector(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2022
iamsolasoul:
Well she wasn’t just feeling him then … please what’s his number I like spontaneous men
i am sure if it was coming from a man she liked, she wont be talking crap.

Let us just be sure those we like, like us back.

5 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by We4all: 9:20am On Dec 25, 2022
Probably that was the only way he knew how to express his feelings for her. Such actions have led to beautiful relationships in the past.

She is mad because she wasn't feeling the guy. If it were someone she has a thing for, she would be begging to be kissed..

5 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Angelfrost(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2022
wordbank:
Mumu feeling fly
"You felt he took something from when you"
Na only mumu go read this trash without knowing you omitted the green lights you gave.

Green lights you say?!!

This is precisely what has landed idiotic over assuming men in jail today!

"She gave me clear signals to touch her"!
Such a poor excuse that won't stand up even in a court of your peers.

If the consent is not verbally or clearly given, avoid the sin or error of assumption.

Life is simple... No need complicating it.

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Pimine: 9:21am On Dec 25, 2022
SodiumValproate:

I can be a distant friend with a girl.
Omo, I can't be just close friends with a girl oh!

God knows.

I keep my distance.

Anything that makes me closer will ruin our friendship.

That's not even an option for me. Any girl I'm talking to knows what time it is grin. I've got my boys to talk to and pour my heart out to get advice and support. Girls don't understand our struggle so they can't help.
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Tannhauser(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2022
angry
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by CheapHomes1: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Nigeria men and their nonsense attitudeundecided,it very common among most Nigeria men,she did well by letting go of their friendship before will have his way with her one day then tag her a hoe after that.

Person kiss you you no happy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Stays In Tree For 9-months After Wife Refuses To Apologize / 5 Reasons Why You Should Avoid ‘slay Mamas’ / "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.