Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her (21759 Views)

She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her / Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos / A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by spiceadole: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2022
Nigerian men clearly have a problem with CONSENT.
Very obvious from the comments of many of them on this thread.
Reason why they easily get into trouble overseas.

Consent is important but these men just feel you should giggle and laugh,enjoy it as "they have saved your life" when they touch you inappropriately without your consent.

But a when a lady grabbed Ruger's preeq at a show,he was very pissed off.

Nigerian men cannot take a quarter of what they dish out to women.

How do you kiss a woman without her consent?
She is not even your romantic partner.
Pervert!

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by micoloP(m): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2022
This is why I Iove nairaland. Go to her Twitter page make you see nonsense when them they talk there. If you don't want anything to do with a man romantically, please leave him alone. They will keep for you there for just friendship benefit. The moment they see who they like, they dump yo ass as if you were never there. Even if you decide to speak up and tell them how you feel, they'll cut off the friendship. I had to give one a stern warning that if it doesn't involve business, she should never in her life contact me for anything. Them go they use you hold body till they find who they want, as if say you no be human being

5 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by olaeffect(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2022
Ckonnet:

And don't be surprise she has been leeching on that guy's finances. I never had a female friend. Na straight banging after that you can choose to be FWB. I repeat I don't keep female friends. We can be business associate tho.

Bro, it is not even about finance most times.
That was how a close female colleague asked me to drop her off at home one raining night.
Got to her house and rain was heavy and NEPA had done the usual, she asked that I followed her to settle in before I leave.
We both put head for rain run enter house, had some good laughs, gave me a towel to mop the rain off my clothes.
Babe enter room (she stays alone room and parlor) came out changed into a wicked night dress (but not revealing). Came and sat next to me. I make move straight and she was disappointed, saying something about how she did not expect such from me, how she sees me like her big Bro, etc
I apologize and left. Me too no that kind person, woman no be my stress, I just say make I no waste free food.
Things went back to normal in the office until the day she asked me for a favor to drop her off somewhere after closing very late. I outrightly and directly told her that I only do driver for ladies that I am sleeping with. She was shocked.
Rubbish undecided

11 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by phorget(m): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2022
Who her friendship help?
Her type go dey form hard las-las nah ordinary cucumber go still scratch the place.

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

As long as the world does not end then am good...

So no better news for nairaland today o angry
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by LastProphet: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
Consent is important.
Agree before you touch, kiss, press, squeeze, suck, lick or thrust.

Sense is also important.
Dear single ladies,
Stop leeching on men in the name of "just friends". If you aren't ready to mingle, just steer clear!
Men who are not your brothers are 90% likely to eventually want to feel the warmth of the hole between your legs and jerk to its sweetness.
No man, I repeat, no man loves spending his money for nothing. Some men will spend money and still not ask you for dip.
They aren't nice. They are just cowards who are afraid of your usual "is it because of the money your spent" rubbish.
They don't want to be seen as "bad".
Real men enjoy being bad and you are likely going to meet a real man 8 out of 10 times.
If I'm taking you out, be ready to take it out and make it jerk.
Know this and know peace.
Merry Christmas to all the real men.
Keep balling!!

Not every man wants to jerk to every lady they meet or help. The day you will know this you will have the real peace that obviously eludes you

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Pimine: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2022
occfx:

You Sabi the game... Me self, I no dey waste time, your first visit for my house will either lead to serious pounding or complete break up unless for some valid reasons. I make sure I make my intentions known to you that I am friending you for pounding sake, if you like gree if you no like go.
Finito! No time for long story grin
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by toujurs: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Nigeria men and their nonsense attitudeundecided,it very common among most Nigeria men,she did well by letting go of their friendship before will have his way with her one day then tag her a hoe after that.
You are still a small girl, this route you are going will only render you hopeless and depressed.

You better stop following these retired hoes in their 30's to mislead you.

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by toujurs: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
iamsolasoul:
Well she wasn’t just feeling him then … please what’s his number I like spontaneous men
A whole lot of Nigerian women do.

You can't ask a lady, should i kiss you That's lame and immature, once a guy starts feeling her comfort around him, he should make attempts to move the relationship to the next level.

Women would only see a man as weak and a coward if he continues to seek consent.

All these feminists with their toxic behaviour, what's a this angry

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by jojothaiv(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
That's her side of the story, let's wait for her friend side of the story too and lastly we might probably wait for the objective side before letting our emotions get the better part of us in this story.

Anyway, if you've been 'greenlighted' before, don't go ahead kissing the one who gave out the lights, seek for their consents first before going on. I feel like mumu typing this because e get as e be for my keypads sef.

So the question boiling in my mind is what's the usefulness of being friends with the opposite gender?

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by DeLaRue: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Being friends with a woman does not mean she wants sexual relations with you.

I am never short of one or two close, well educated and successful female friends. Virtually all my female friends over the years have made a direct sexual move on me, which I kindly laugh off and quietly & politely reject by giving them a soft landing so they don't feel too bad. I hate to hurt their feelings embarassed However beautiful they are, once my head switches to 'friends' mode, I'm rarely attracted to my female friends. I prefer they have their own boyfriend and I have a girlfriend.

Out of frustration, some have suddenly grabbed me and done things that many would consider absolutely shocking, and warranting a swift reaction. For me, I just see it as, well...that's ladies. When they want something, they'll do everything to get it. I don't hold it against them. However, a man must not try such a thing with a female friend.

I would never in a million years consider it appropriate to grab a female friend & kiss her.

I remember sitting in a car earlier this year, when a beautiful friend asked...can I kiss you. I was flustered as I wasn't expecting such question, and I didn't want the kiss, yet it would have felt bad (though appropriate) to say no to my friend. I said, ok. She leant over, I shut my eyes, couldn't open my lips. She went ahead but noticed I was uncomfortable. It lasted a few seconds...she stopped and was a bit stroppy. The whole thing was ridiculous grin

We've not spoken about it since and have continued our friendship as if it didn't happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by nisai: 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
diogo23:
Pretentious idiots
And you are a senseless fool.
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by nisai: 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
DeLaRue:
Being friends with a woman does not mean she wants sexual relations with you.

I am never short of one or two close, well educated and successful female friends. Virtually all my female friends over the years have made a direct sexual move on me, which I kindly laugh off and quietly & politely rejected by giving them a soft landing so they don't feel too bad wink

Out of frustration, some have suddenly grabbed me and done things that many would consider absolutely shocking, and warranting a swift reaction. For me, I just see it as, well...that's ladies. When they want something, they'll do everything to get it. I don't hold it against them. However, a man must not try such a thing with a female friend.

I would never in a million years consider it appropriate to grab a female friend & kiss her. You can't do that.

Thank you.
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Ckonnet: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
VinnyBaba:

Lolss, Dat's y Rapper Erigga said 'Friendzone nah for Bastard'! cheesy

Nigerian Ladies will Pick a Guy, friendzone him, be collecting Money from him while secretly searching for Rich Boyfriends like Davido.

They Always think they are Smart. sad

The day the Guys sees one Fine Girl and Abandons the 'Situationship', you will see them getting Angry and Pained and Hating on the Guy undecided undecided

That's in their in d.n.a, it's easier to tame a lion than a woman. Just stick to your standard!!

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by poseidon12: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
As far as Nigerian men and women are concerned, there is nothing like friendship between a man and a woman.
The man is just being patient, waiting for an opportunity to strike.
The lady is just using the man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by poseidon12: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
Flier:
Nonsense,this is why I chased all my female friends away,they would keep you around just to feel good because they don't have boy friend,some will even call you their boy friend behind you and they will call it disrespect if you interact with other ladies while you are together.
To cap it all,they would dump you immediately they found a boyfriend

And they will be using you too.

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Josywhyte: 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
U no get sense. But u go 'mistakenly' kiss guy wey spray u money for club or for road. U wan carry us catch cruise. U dey ment!
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by poseidon12: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
Consent is important.

Sense is also important.
Dear single ladies,
Stop leeching on men in the name of "just friends". If you aren't ready to mingle, just steer clear!
Men who are not your brothers are 90% likely to eventually want to feel the warmth of the hole between your legs and jerk to its sweetness.
No man, I repeat, no man loves spending his money for nothing. Some men will spend money and still not ask you for dip.
They aren't nice. They are just cowards who are afraid of your usual "is it because of the money your spent" rubbish.
Real men enjoy being bad and you are likely going to meet a real man 8 out of 10 times.
Keep balling!!

Blunt and to the point.
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by iamsolasoul(f): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
toujurs:
A whole lot of Nigerian women do.

You can't ask a lady, should i kiss you That's lame and immature, once a guy starts feeling her comfort around him, he should make attempts to move the relationship to the next level.

Women would only see a man as weak and a coward if he continues to seek consent.

All these feminists with their toxic behaviour, what's a this angry

The key is Mutual affection not only in the beginning but throughout I guess now men knows what it truly is when a woman is not in love with you but in love with what you can do for her

Enjoy as for me King building is always royal treatment
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by diogo23: 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
nisai:
And you are a senseless fool.
E pain you, sorry oo
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by toujurs: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
iamsolasoul:

The key is Mutual affection not only in the beginning but throughout I guess now men knows what it truly is when a woman is not in love with you but in love with what you can do for her

Enjoy as for me King building is always royal treatment
Yea you are right, alot of men now know tuely when a lady is only inlove for what you can do for her.

I guess why, alot of guys create threads saying hurtful things, they just realized they were dating themselves grin.

Enjoy the xmas holiday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by kunle75(m): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
ExAngel007:
Nigerian writer, Koromone has recounted how a man destroyed their longtime friendship after he kissed her without her consent.

In a Twitter thread, Koromone mentioned that they were at a gathering when the man kissed her without her consent. She said she immediately expressed her anger at his action and left the place.

She added that she didn't strike the man because she isn't a violent person but that she would not hesitate the next time such a thing happens.

https://twitter.com/Koromone_K/status/1606569044223873029?t=kAQeXg_juCigFigBG65Acw&s=19

Make she park well,ordinary kiss you dey para like this?
If na kpekus him chop wetin u for do? Even though I reject not seeking your consent in totally I still don't think your rant is necessary ma.
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by lookingfly: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
ExAngel007:
Nigerian writer, Koromone has recounted how a man destroyed their longtime friendship after he kissed her without her consent.

In a Twitter thread, Koromone mentioned that they were at a gathering when the man kissed her without her consent. She said she immediately expressed her anger at his action and left the place.

She added that she didn't strike the man because she isn't a violent person but that she would not hesitate the next time such a thing happens.

https://twitter.com/Koromone_K/status/1606569044223873029?t=kAQeXg_juCigFigBG65Acw&s=19
consent to kiss abi......no come my house de form consent oooo. You can form consent in a public place but immediately you follow me go house or hotel, you should know there is nothing like consent. Ladies will always form Sha when it comes to that thing, but be smart in persuading them instead of forcing them.
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by lookingfly: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
jojothaiv:
That's her side of the story, let's wait for her friend side of the story too and lastly we might probably wait for the objective side before letting our emotions get the better part of us in this story.

Anyway, if you've been 'greenlighted' before, don't go ahead kissing the one who gave out the lights, seek for their consents first before going on. I feel like mumu typing this because e get as e be for my keypads sef.

So the question boiling in my mind is what's the usefulness of being friends with the opposite gender?
when you say consent, do you mean like a guy asking a gal if he can kiss or knack her?
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by lookingfly: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
olaeffect:

Bro, it is not even about finance most times.
That was how a close female colleague asked me to drop her off at home one raining night.
Got to her house and rain was heavy and NEPA had done the usual, she asked that I followed her to settle in before I leave.
We both put head for rain run enter house, had some good laughs, gave me a towel to mop the rain off my clothes.
Babe enter room (she stays alone room and parlor) came out changed into a wicked night dress (but not revealing). Came and sat next to me. I make move straight and she was disappointed, saying something about how she did not expect such from me, how she sees me like her big Bro, etc
I apologize and left. Me too no that kind person, woman no be my stress, I just say make I no waste free food.
Things went back to normal in the office until the day she asked me for a favor to drop her off somewhere after closing very late. I outrightly and directly told her that I only do driver for ladies that I am sleeping with. She was shocked.
Rubbish undecided
guy, you still dull. No lady in this world wouldn't give you that pick up line of them being disappointed or they're not that type of gal, but with persuasion you go still dance skelewu for her nyash in that same moment grin
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by jojothaiv(m): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
lookingfly:
when you say consent, do you mean like a guy asking a gal if he can kiss or knack her?
Baba, I'm more confuse with I just read up there.

She demands that her 'platonic' friend seek for her 'consent' before kissing her, I think the story is not complete yet, the greenlighting part wasn't captured.
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by olaeffect(m): 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
lookingfly:
guy, you still dull. No lady in this world wouldn't give you that pick up line of them being disappointed or they're not that type of gal, but with persuasion you go still dance skelewu for her nyash in that same moment grin

Eyaa, I fee so very sad for you.
So that you should know, i am not one of those men/guys that see body count as achievement.
My only point for even attempting to bleep her was just not to waste the moment.
I am not the kind of guy that will be persuading a lady for p*say. I never persuade my business links finish na p*ssy persuasion I go dey do, for babe wey I be her senior for office with like 4 levels, same office wey even more beautiful ladies dey wey I never give face.

Some men are too cheap Sha. Na people like you dey make some women see all men like dogs grin

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by abbey621(m): 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
I WISHED SHE SLAPPED THE TASTE OUT OF HIS MOUTH! Simps don't deserve no form of sympathy, you like a girl, you know you have feelings for her but allow yourself to be friend zoned, TUFIAKWA! If the sky must fall let it fall, never ever settle for platonic friendship when you know you dream about her kama sutra style grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Ikennaford: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
Flier:
Nonsense,this is why I chased all my female friends away,they would keep you around just to feel good because they don't have boy friend,some will even call you their boy friend behind you and they will call it disrespect if you interact with other ladies while you are together.
To cap it all,they would dump you immediately they found a boyfriend
Na you causam, you shouldn't keep a female friend you ain't fuuucckking,,,, it looks stupid to me when guys become friends with ladies without benefits

2 Likes

Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Hassanmaye(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
diogo23:
Pretentious idiots
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by Hassanmaye(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
Consent is important.

Sense is also important.
Dear single ladies,
Keep balling!!
Haha
Re: Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her by lookingfly: 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
olaeffect:

Eyaa, I fee so very sad for you.
So that you should know, i am not one of those men/guys that see body count as achievement.
My only point for even attempting to bleep her was just not to waste the moment.
I am not the kind of guy that will be persuading a lady for p*say. I never persuade my business links finish na p*ssy persuasion I go dey do, for babe wey I be her senior for office with like 4 levels, same office wey even more beautiful ladies dey wey I never give face.

Some men are too cheap Sha. Na people like you dey make some women see all men like dogs grin
why you de deceive yourself..........you know say you be her senior for office wey you wan chuke John Thomas for coochy oooo. You no remember you be her senior for office wey you wan spank her fat bo.ot oooo, you no remember say better beautiful ladies de your office wey you wan take advantage collect quickie oooo ...........na after she rejected and humiliated you na him your eyes clear grin......who know wether you collect slap join cheesy.............you actually acted as a weaklink apologizing to a babe because of knacking. She will never see you as a boss that you should be, infact she has concluded you're not man enough and worthy to thirst her coochie. I pity Simpsons like you.....eeeeyaaah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Stays In Tree For 9-months After Wife Refuses To Apologize / 5 Reasons Why You Should Avoid ‘slay Mamas’ / Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.