Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me (54707 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by since13o: 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ezeelect1977:
Please brother if the girl in question is a good girl kindly link me to her I need a good girl to marry , I live here in Cotonou and I have a business that what over 5 million naira but I need a good wife, I don't need her money to marry her, my number is +22960506606

Wow
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
Charlesochigbog:
Brother is true that some girls are good why some are evil,let me askyou,1. have you ever show green light to that girl before if true,here comes your answer, but think twice,
2. how close is she with your girlfriend,
3.do you know her to her house what kind of life does she live,
don't be so fast to rush into her request, but follow her up,by making enquiry from her friends, neighbours, and in her work place, about the life she live you can make this enquiry may be with one of your close friend who she didn't know,
thanks

Never shown her green light. She's not close to my woman. They just see and greet. I don't know her lifestyle
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ezeelect1977:

Please brother if the girl in question is a good girl kindly link me to her I need a good girl to marry , I live here in Cotonou and I have a business that what over 5 million naira but I need a good wife, I don't need her money to marry her, my number is +22960506606

Send a dm
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Kinihuu005:
Hmmm I know she has boyfriend but maybe the guy is not ready yet to settle down and wanted to use the opportunity on you. Secondly she av been studying you been a friend maybe by your ways of life , she like it . thirdly she might av looking at herself getting older. Now the problem is that you av a woman or girlfriend on wish you are dating , brotherly the ball is in your court play it very well.

Head full
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
loliapoopy2013:
See as your head don dey puff puff lol. 25 - 27 is still quite young. Get close to her and know her better if your girl is still not ready and you feel you are ready( no sex). For me, too much love bores me, I believe in mutual respect and understanding. As mature people, problems will always come, the solution is finding a common ground and settling lt whenever it arises. Some women are rear gems, no say because love never catches you, you let such go. What we think most times to be love, might be infatuation. It is when we get into the marriage the scale of infatuation falls off our eyes and the reality of marrying the wrong one, sets in, by then, wahala don start. Only guys with the eyes of experience and wisdom will see such a rear gem, and let them slip off their fingers. Remember, love, fades.

embarassed
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Neyoohpompy(m): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lol
Peterrio:

Please kindly delete and repost yours after mine

I've finished making my points
Thanks
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Lighthammer(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
Beware of the Greek bearing gifts

BEWARE of the Greeks bearing gifts ” is an allusion to the story of the wooden horse used by the Greeks to trick their way into the city of Troy. Troy was well fortified and also well defended.
For ten years, the city of Troy had been under siege from the armies of ancient Greece, after the Trojan prince Paris eloped with - the wife of Menelaus, King of Sparta..
Thousands had died in the decade-long war but the stone walls of Troy remained impenetrable. With the two sides at stalemate, the Greek warrior king Odysseus hatched a cunning plan.

A giant wooden horse was built and left at the gates of Troy and the Greek ships sailed out of sight.

The Trojans, believing the war was over, saw the horse as an offering to the gods and as a gift of peace so wheeled it into the city and celebrated their victory.

This is exactly what Odysseus wanted – once the Trojans had all gone to sleep – many of them blind drunk – a host of armed soldiers crept out from the belly of the horse and opened the city gates. Troy was overrun and destroyed...

Read this and compare it to your situation....shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Hassanmaye(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nazgul:
When a woman starts pressurizing you for marriage and even offers to foot half of the bills, run for your life. Cos there's something she isn't telling you about herself which you'll end up discovering too late.
Wow
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Hassanmaye(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
youngmd:
Run run!!!
please you guys should tell us the reason
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by DestinyNigga: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
Marry her and don't come here to complain. Better run for your life.

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by bonnyhope: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:
Hi guys. It's Christmas morning but let me have your thoughts on this.

Just coming back from early morning Christmas service of my church. I have a friend (a girl] that is just a normal hello/hi kind of friend. Nothing between us.

At the close of service, she met me and suggested that I marry her. Initially I thought she was joking but she reaffirmed her stand saying that she has been given all manner of ģreenlights but it's like I take her for a sister. She bluntly asked that if I like her, I should marry her and that she will provide half of the cost of the wedding. I didn't know what to say cos truly, that's a first time for me.

She knows my woman and I told her so but she's was like, 'your woman can't give you this offer that I'm giving you and it's better you marry who loves you more than you love her.

I don't really like her in a romantic way. I See her more as a friend but this move from her got me thinking.

I love my woman and but I know she's not ready right now either. What will you do if you're in my shoes.

Insults are welcomed too. Based on nairaland way

Another fabricated story

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Glare247(m): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:

Just coming back from early morning Christmas service of my church. I have a friend (a girl] that is just a normal hello/hi kind of friend. Nothing between us.

At the close of service, she met me and suggested that I marry her. Initially I thought she was joking but she reaffirmed her stand saying that she has been given all manner of ģreenlights but it's like I take her for a sister. She bluntly asked that if I like her, I should marry her and that she will provide half of the cost of the wedding. I didn't know what to say cos truly, that's a first time for me.

She knows my woman and I told her so but she's was like, 'your woman can't give you this offer that I'm giving you and it's better you marry who loves you more than you love her.

I don't really like her in a romantic way. I See her more as a friend but this move from her got me thinking.

I love my woman and but I know she's not ready right now either. What will you do if you're in my shoes.

Are u mentally ready for marriage ? If yes ,think am well,

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Hassanmaye(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
jeromestarks:
NEVER FVCK A FREE PVSSY.
Haha why?
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Obiorahpcfg: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
You will be a slave to her forever!!!

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by phemmyfour: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:

Don't marry out of pity....you won't be faithful n fulfilled in the relationship

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by DAramis: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:

Una go finally confused for this place.

My woman is much younger tho
if she is much younger, you are on track then. Marry them young has always been what I advocate for (all things being equal)
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by jaxxy(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:

The only reason I'm thinking about this is her offer splitting bills. Else, no chance

and if u consider ams marry her u will be prone to cheating on her then?

Cos marriage should be based majorly on the right things not just bills, money or even beauty that change or fade overtime.

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by blazepascal(m): 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
My brother run oooo theres something shes hiding
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Juanmike(m): 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
The way Candidilady is beging me.
Her case she said 100% bill on her.
Imagine the desperation .
Her menopause na 1 week away.

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by blazepascal(m): 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
jeromestarks:
NEVER FVCK A FREE PVSSY.
the sense you just made is 100 percent valid
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Samakus(m): 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Glare247:

Are u mentally ready for marriage ? If yes ,think am well,

I'm ready
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Starboytwo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
Juanmike:
The way Candidilady is beging me.
Her case she said 100% bill on her.
Imagine the desperation .
Her menopause na 1 week away.
merry Xmas my guy, anything You know you be big boy
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by WHITELIGHTER: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
Her Contact Plzz
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by casppyjay: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nazgul:
When a woman starts pressurizing you for marriage and even offers to foot half of the bills, run for your life. Cos there's something she isn't telling you about herself which you'll end up discovering too late.
she might be wombless it’s very common nowadays they are saturated all over churches
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by jojothaiv(m): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ezeelect1977:

Man, you're setting yourself up for more danger.

I'm not being tribalistic but you're likely to be an Igbo man. The thing is I'd advise you can spare a year or so and travel to Nigeria (eastern part) and see things for yourself and if that there's no eligible lady up for marriage then you might need a pre nuptial agreement before you settle down with the spec you've mentioned up there.

Anyway, I gallant for my beer parlor for Sagbama sha

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Isabi4lov: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:

In all you do marry someone you love , the one you would wake up to see her smile everyday, e get why ..
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by badbros(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:

There will come a time women will beg to answer your name -Bible prophecy
Or maybe she got ulterior motive grin

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Isabi4lov: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ezeelect1977:
What if she doesn't like your kind of person, I'm just asking o.
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Torchgelly: 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
bros run oooo, don't marry who u no like bcs of what she will offer.
Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by alizma: 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Samakus:

Objectivity over emotions. Chai, I'm going to hurt someone
Objectivity gives you some fix variables to hold on to when the marriage journey gets rough and tough, unfortunately such fixed variables don't exist when your decisions are based on emotions.

1 Like

Re: Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me by Exceed15: 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Don't marry a desperate woman. She will show you pepper along the way.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo / Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex / Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.