Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested (86977 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by qtguru(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Why can't we kill these people

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by chikason22(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
https://www.nairaland.com/7501545/unknown-gunmen-kidnap-female-soldier

https://twitter.com/IjeleSpeaksNaij/status/1608479469878009856?t=y4dPffhESGiNJy9UrV6mIg&s=19

Una propaganda no go ever work on PO
We are wiser mow and we'll vote wisely. Tell your Bulaba master to go home and take care of his health. While doing that, he should take his leprosy hands off Lagos Treasury.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by fykes(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Damn..did they kill the young girl?
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by kamalbob(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Una go kill uniform men one by one abi? Lol look at the regret on their faces. You will see shege today, your biafra breakfast will be served to you earlier than u except lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by CSTRR: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Tinubu didn't rule Iragbiji in Osun State, he ruled Lagos State. He established the Lekki Free Trade Zone.

Why is Peter Obi living with and supporting IPOB terrorists? Peter Obi will never become the President Of Nigeria, he might become the President of Biafra though.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

You are doing a terrible disservice to the future of your children.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nigerians have had enough of jail breaks where criminals like this are recycled into the society. Justice is if these ones are executed
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by onatisi(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
I have never doubted the competence and capabilities of Nigeria security personnel tondo their job well to international standard s if given enough support But ALL THESE POLITICIAN'S WILL NOT ALLOW THEM TO DO THEIR JOB. KUDOS TO THE NIGERIA ARMY

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by CSTRR: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Those men should be brought in front of an anti aircraft gun and fired upon.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I do not have an answer to your Garbage talk, but what I can assure you is that, I will be voting for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the 2023 Presidential Election.

No wailing and cries by nuisance like you go make me change my mind tongue

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba
I do hope you vote for him as usual. We will see a repetition of 1998 general election now that all the 3 major ethnic groups have their candidates. We still remember who Yoruba supported and who Igbo supported and who finally won the election.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by NaijaCuzin: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Good, they should be prosecuted
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Lordofsussex: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Thank God this is very good . They should finish them off so we can have the rest so much deserved in the east . Bunch of brainwashed morons . The lazy cretin hidding in a miserable hole in Poland while he’s far away in another land . Even if you want Biafra is this how to go about it? It’s chaos has never helped Nigeria and will never help we must be civil in whatever we do . Because insecurities are in other regions doesn’t make Igbo’s a violent tribe . Anyone supporting any form of killing and chaos will never know peace . Order is the first law in heaven that must be restored in all regions and Nigeria as a whole .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
See faces of Biafrans freedom fighters grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Bintdawood(f): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
OMG cry cry Be like the oda guy no fit waka wella seff...
Anywaysss serves them right!!!! Eejiyats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by EmmyBiggy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
They should be forced to eat their own body parts one after the other

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Poten111: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Abdul05:
Look at those idle bastards. .. grin grin

Zombidients don't worry about them they will be sentenced to death by hanging. .. grin grin grin > grin

South east must burn to ashes.. grin grin

IGBO's will remain better than your generations to come.

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Eluala(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
I hope there will be no waste of time taking these beast through any form of trial? I hope they wil be fed immediately to the lions in Ibadan zoo?

I don't wabt to hear that they are being held in a Police cell or prison and then nect thing will be jail break?

I hope our Authorities will not bungle this matter?
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by SilverOrLead: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
UrPapa:
Arresting innocent igbos

You are free to go and stand surety for them

Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by rollywise(m): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Parachoko: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
CSTRR:

You are doing a terrible disservice to the future of your children.
I will never vote Obi that could only increase Anambra IGR by a mere 18% in 8 years

I won't vote for Obi that poverty level In Anambra shoot up right under his watch

Lekki Free Trade Zone that is established by Tinubu dwarves the beer factory Obi invested Govt money in even though his family get shares for the Brewery. In a sane clime we want our country to be, Obi will go for jail for that.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Peter Obi have nothing to offer Nigeria
and Nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by CSTRR: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

I will do hope you vote for him as usual. We will see a repetition of 1998 general election now that all the 3 major ethnic groups have their candidates. We still remember who Yoruba supported and who Igbo supported and who finally won the election.
Don't play his game.

Not every Yoruba is a bigoted idiot. A lot of them will vote right.

These Tinubu lunatics are representing the worst of yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by gasparpisciotta: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
I heard she has been rescued alive

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by bdon123(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

When Nigerian Army are done with them... They would wish they died instead

When Kadirah Ahmed asked Obi to call IPOB and ESN a terrorist group... Obi went on to defend them live on camera, he even spoke on the murder of Professor Akunyili how thugs were responsible

When Wike dealt with them in Rivers State this same hypocrite started attacking Wike

The hieght of insult on the collective intelligence of Nigerians is how this Biafra or death Ipob sympathisers have suddenly joined Labour Party, issuing threats to anyone

Did buhari call herdsmen terrorist? are herdsmen not far worse.Moreover how do u know that ipob m unknown gun men hav any alliance

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by JAWBONE(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
KosiGee:

What malicious statements are you talking about?
Was the army officer assaulted by those boys or not?

What has Peter Obi got to do with those animals. Why are they making it seem anything with IPOB, Peter Obi is involved

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Please can you type this again without crying? grin

No matter how hard you wail and type in pains, reality won't still change, He Jargaban Borgu will become the President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
grin
Same way you guys boosted about Faela or whatever his name is before the igbos voted him into relegation in 1998. We know the chester beaters here, February go clear your doubt

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by babajero(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
https://www.nairaland.com/7501545/unknown-gunmen-kidnap-female-soldier

https://twitter.com/IjeleSpeaksNaij/status/1608479469878009856?t=y4dPffhESGiNJy9UrV6mIg&s=19
And they were able to catch armed men without any shootout or killing, so your mind didn't tell you they caught innocent people.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Moh247: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
bdon123:

Did buhari call herdsmen terrorist? are herdsmen not far worse.Moreover how do u know that ipob m unknown gun men hav any alliance

Are you still justifying this guys after series of confessions
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by bdon123(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
If truly they responsible....they should be wasted.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Goodman247: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
shawante:
Dem get mind rape a whole lieutenant.. By the time the army boys are done with them even free toto dem no go wan Bleep again for their life
dem no go get that chance again, they are awaiting death

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Parachoko: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

I do hope you vote for him as usual. We will see a repetition of 1998 general election now that all the 3 major ethnic groups have their candidates. We still remember who Yoruba supported and who Igbo supported and who finally won the election.
Wetin concern me with all this nonsense talk you dey talk? You must be in serious pains over there cheesy

Asiwaju will win the 2023 Presidential Election, Obi will occupy the 4the position and won't have up to 5% of the total votes.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Goodoldays(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
So Peter Obi is now complicit of everything bad that happens in SE

Some morons a better left ignored than dignified with a response

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Luckylife(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
Peter obi should be held responsible for Igbos calamities.... He knows them too well but have refused to co-operate with Nigerian govt to fish them out.

If you think I am lying, this is what Peter obi said with his mouth on a live broadcast...

If you continue with this lies and propaganda against innocent Peter Obi your live will never have peace and rest . Is your heartless kind that don't know everything must not be politics . Hundreds are massacres in southern Kaduna and Benue States but your heartless evil image wouldn't speak against the fulanis heldsmen bandits murderers. Be useful in this your life time for few minutes.
If you think like human not cow the international communities said "IPOB are not terrorists"
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.channelstv.com/2022/05/06/we-didnt-designate-ipob-as-terrorist-organisation-uk/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiTwpTfuJ_8AhWyhf0HHXoWDrwQFnoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2HKpi2ugeVXpwwqqspuJ61

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DeOTR: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
And this ones will call themselves Christians. Mtchwwww.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.