Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired (50580 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Rattybuay12(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
I suppose whip USB cord for you head ozou

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by xtervaganza(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?
all these for a single mother? There are simps and there simp pro max. You are the pro max simp

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Honchoslim16(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

I want a real man in my life. Not all these broke men who only want to have sex with me. They lie and they'll still cheat. You wonder what y'all men want. Confused gender angry
My friend shut tf up
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by xtervaganza(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
Muffassa:
If this story is real then you SIMPly need deliverance WEAK men everywhere :Dsmh
reading the story sef de vex me.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by The5DME(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fake story.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Thomasankara(m): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
[/color]I have nothing to say than you are creative in creating contents[color=#770077] grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Passionate1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
It's okay to be a little bleeped up in d head. .we all are. . . it's only when you are bleeped up in d heart that makes u a piece of shitttt. .
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Thomasankara(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
[/color]what are ur needs,I guess just as stated above? grin grin cheesy[color=#770077]
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by samcolee(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

You're slept with her move on before you turn house boy
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Thomasankara(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
grin grin[/color]u are very blunt[color=#770077]
advanceDNA:

Una no dey hear word.....single mothers na wahala....they are too demanding....and dem no dey get heart to love...if u like spend from now till tomorrow, u are just wasting your time........cos all thier love is on their child..and a man like u don fvck them up........u are just an ATM to them.

Dont see them as wicked...its their survival mode and they never feel sorry for using or manipulating for their child's well being
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Damoche10: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Oga, are you blind? Dump her ass jare...
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs

Imagine.....after footing her bills, he will also cook and do laundry for her......

Then all of a Sudden he should work to have what both of them should enjoy

Women and manipulative thinking are 5&6
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Thomasankara(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
grin grin :Dhaba na cruise mode the guy dey na,with this kind buhari weather,which woman no go jump at such man with both hands[color=#770077][/color]
Jerkbaba:
You're a very stupid man! angry
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Thomasankara(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
grin grin [/color]:Dhaba na cruise mode the guy dey na,with this kind buhari weather,which woman no go jump at such man with both hands[color=#770077]
Jerkbaba:
You're a very stupid man! angry
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by sunkieisland(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
If you can take care of a child that's not yours and the lady is still waiting for a sign to show that you love her, then she's just SIMPly using you

EndofStory

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by advanceDNA: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
after4:
Let's all join voice and start talking before feminists will put us all into trouble

These are not feminist.... these are just lazy, entitled women with witchcraft whi feel they must be paid for because they agreed to date you

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Lacash: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

If u ask me, I will tell u straight up that u’ve been friend zoned from the Adam and she’s only using u to gain what she want now, then discard u like a piece of Rag when the time comes….Mr Man Run cheesy
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by fesdo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Red flag everywhere.
1. Why would you be with a lady challenging what you do to your own mum?
2. Telling you to be her house boy
3. High OPEX

Bro let ur mother prayers work for you. RUN

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Idoko619(m): 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sex the scarse?
Strange.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Angrymode: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
This is a very SIMPLE situation. That lady is trying SIMPLIFY you to simplify her life and that of her daughter. If you are indeed a SIMPLE man there should be no issue for you to bend over (doggie style) for her. If you are not SIMPLY mad, you should know that that lady should be discharged from your life ASAP!!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by opeyy(f): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
Even as a lady, I am extremely annoyed and disappointed with your story. If she is using jazz sef, e no suppose work reach like that haba.

Bros, please RUN, FLY, DISAPPEAR or do whatever you need to do to never see that woman again. You deserve better!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by ejieddy: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Don't commit to her if she won't commit to you. Stop paying her daughters fees. Stop all you're doing for her. Take her out on occasion, buy gifts for her, but don't do too much because she's not your wife. I feel she's using you. But you'll only know if she's still committed to you when you stop all these.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by MrSensor(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

says so a gay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Josephkabila12: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
MAIKON:
undecidedMumu Man! undecided undecided
Heavy mumu man. For the first time in my life this man story make me vex. Because of toto see hw human being dey usless him life
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by chubbyswit(m): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sorry sir but you are a fool if what you typed in the op is true. Use your tongue to count your teeth. I don't have any other thing to add
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by reiddecuti: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
Bro, what I have to tell you is to be careful of her and ladies in general.

btw, you're a beta cos if you're an alpha you would have hit the jackpot earlier and severally.

She have seen you for who you are (beta) that you take shit and she's glad enough to feed you shit hence the manipulation and why she's bold enough to query what you do for you mum.

They're very manipulative and she's already asserting that on you by telling you that you don't love her enough. It's a mind game she's playing on you, that's what is called emotional blackmail.

She's shit-texting you and if you yield, you're finished, even the sex you complain of will be more harder to get while you put up more commitment to qualify.

And once she's done with you, a higher prospect (beta) surfaces, she ditch you and move...
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Eroms4life17(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

This sh*t right here is the reason you will still be doing hook-up till you're 50 years old
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by idomytin(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
You are fool seriously I'm not taking my words back, till now you are still trying to defend her.. carrying on ode
Lade18:

She actually like me. She's just not sure of how committed I am yet. Which I have tried to show her. But she's not convinced
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by lookingfly: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

bro, I think you don taste kpekus last month, na for the money wey you don de spend since. Leave that woman alone, she's not your type. She would soon turn your mother to a witch. Better leave her now.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Bro code 10: Never date a plus one cool
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by milanseedorf(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Mumu simp

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by pfadom: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool.

Man, you are not normal! You need special deliverance. Such duties are not difficult to do, but for a woman who is still under contemplation to give you such work list, you need to check your level of normality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood / Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.