Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired (50650 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by crossbreedwears(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
I don't think your mentally alright.
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by olatade(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs

I strongly support women not to date broke guys, but I will always stand with men not to date/marry single mothers, broke women, baby mamas, 33+ and also judge women with their past hope everything is settled now
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by blahc007: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Una no de get shame to de talk some kyn talk?
Are serious about what you wrote abi u de catch cruise?

If me and you dey togeda. Real life, I for don make mistake drop 2 by 4 for your head....

Kaiii....nawa ooo.....God abeg end this world mek everybody go house

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by gucci20(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?

My brother! If all ds you had said are true, what are you still doing with such a woman? It has really shown she only love your money, not you. If a woman really loves you, she won't give or put you in any condition. So, please wise up!!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by izibili44: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
No problem as long as we will be paying the same money for the upkeep of the family
Jeweltz:

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by JustPowerApps(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
She is the my ass will do all things for me type. Most women rely their sustainance on their body, they are losers who couldn't even win daily bread if the body is not paid for.

Let her be, and find a valuable woman. Also forget sex when seeking women. Sex is a trap laid by them, they've commercialized it.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Moneyboyz: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

Reason why you are still single. I bet you are a baby mama too!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by dynamic007(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
I assume you went to church or a mosque asking God for wisdom and direction in 2023. Clearly, God has not answered you because you have continued to be a simp in 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by OlawaleBammie: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

OP na god go punish u. Nonsense brain up there
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by 02Kebreal(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
This story cannot be true.
But if it is ehn,I'm sorry you win the award for tue biggest fool on this space

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by ehis05(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
What kind of a man are you?
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by hotwax: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Omoor...if my son exhibit little trait of this excuse of a man, i will kill him myself...

what a waste of sperm...

as in meeeen

what kind of man is this?

even women will hate you...

thousands of single girls who never born pikin dey outside dey look for relationship, you are here fooling yourself around fairly used womb
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by mechanics(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Continue being a cheerful giver, instead of you to be serious this year and look for the love of your life than engaging in sex which is not a good decision, it will surely affect you in future once you want to settle down.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by noblechoco(f): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

Really?
Well done ma grin
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Enemyofpeace: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Red flag. You better run before your story turns to Mr sit down there and hold his clothes for him
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Enemyofpeace: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by michoim(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

Your brain is surely working upside down...nonsense
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by michoim(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
pagimo:
Discard her. She is just using you
You can say that again
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Edc2: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Don’t make me call you a simp of the year 2023 because the year is new and we will still witness more simps stop spending money on nigerians girls let them spend on you too . If you need sex go to brothel it cost just 1k
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by noblechoco(f): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

She actually like me. She's just not sure of how committed I am yet. Which I have tried to show her. But she's not convinced
You still dey defend her. All she want is your money guy and turn you against your mother

Use your head guy , wake up
If truly she loves you , she won't be comparing herself to your mother.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by michoim(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

She actually like me. She's just not sure of how committed I am yet. Which I have tried to show her. But she's not convinced
Your brain has been tampered with...go for deliverance
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Amtrak: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Small small you don dey enter big trouble...

Jokes apart, she's going to DESTROY your life! embarassed

Just dump her; repent from the fornication you've engaged in with her. Find a different lady that will give you peace of mind. With this new lady in your life, you'll be able to avoid the trap you're gradually walking into.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by dalass(f): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

This is the worst Simp story on NL I have read in a very long time. grin grin grin

From a baby mama oh... Chai!

I can't believe it. She's taking you for mugu asswear shocked

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by dalass(f): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
noblechoco:

You still dey defend her. All she want is your money guy and turn you against your mother

Use your head guy , wake up
If truly she loves you , she won't be comparing herself to your mother.

She's jazzed the guy. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by medriano: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

She actually likes you? lol
Now I see why she treats you that way. for the fact you are taking care of her daughter, she should be grateful. And then trying to compete with your mum? That’s going extreme. Don’t you think if you marry this woman, that will be your doom?
Better call off that relationship before you lose yourself.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by medriano: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
after4:
It's either this story if fake or you are the fool they said you are.

That girl does not like you.

So you don't know that her even talking about you opening a shop for your mother is very disrespectful

Abeg give her you ATM pin and BVN number

Something is wrong with the guy, he just doesn’t know it yet.

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Williams893195: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

You need GOD in your life.,which kind thing b this.Ah ah try get sense this new year o
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by zakkxx: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
If I slap you eeh! What are you doing with a single mother? Y are u still fornicating in this new year? Your business will go down very soon, then your eye go clear! Nonsense man!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by LastDonn: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pls tell the lady... Sorry madam dat you don't spend on girls until u see how committed they arr
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by countryman13: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
[quote author=Lade18 post=119644147]Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be? [/quoted
It's not every time we speak with our mouth ooooo. It's just a signal that she's there to suck you dry. She actually needed something from you and that was why she even allowed d first sex to happen. Stay clear from a lady that is jealous of what you are doing for Ur mom.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by pacespot(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
I thought the op was being sarcastic until I read his story.

Hmm
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by 2016easy2017: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

I thought you mean ; jezebel

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.