Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired (50653 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Lurdd: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
You are even managing her as second hand yet she still has the nerve to intimidate you
Make sure you bang her for the last time and bid her farewell

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Starz825(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jeweltz:

I want a real man in my life. Not all these broke men who only want to have sex with me. They lie and they'll still cheat. You wonder what y'all men want. Confused gender angry

why wont they want to have sex with you

when you are always appearing sexy undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by segunpraiz(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Honestly you are not doing right bro. It is like she's a god abi. A single mother for that matter that she is manipulating you like this. You would now start cooking, washing dishes because of one overused kp..tus..To slap you dey hungry me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by LILTJAY: 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
stupid men like this op should be shot dead on sight angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by MiaBeer(m): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?
Here’s a question for you? Must everything revolve around sex when you’re around a woman? There are hundreds of romantic things you can do with a woman until she starts loosening up to you. That’s when both of you will be happy. Also, when you start doing material things for women without self control, they will assume you’re a mumu and won’t stop until you’re frustrated. Here’s what you should do: let her know that she shouldn’t compare what you do for your mother with hers. Stop pressuring her to have sex with you but resist spending foolishly on her for sex. I’m not sure she’s into you though. Good luck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by 9japride(m): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Fake story. Anytime I read stuff like this, that is just beyond normal human behavior, it's 100% fake. Keep taking care of her and her kid. You are a good man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by GoldSantana: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Death to simps

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by TheZeezle(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lade18:

Why? Cuz I love a woman?
No, cos u dey fool yourself.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Prettygirl200(f): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?
She doesn't love you dear that's the fact, I won't say u are a simp bc some men are just kind hearted towards ladies, it's just that some ladies take advantage of it( especially single mothers) there are lots of single, beautiful and loyal single girls out there without a child I don't know what u are doing with a single mother. For your own good leave that lady to go her way else u will end up regretting it and don't come here to call women names after she might have dealt with you. Please!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lade18:

Don't let her take your generosity for SIMPlicity.

I always tell people to avoid single mothers, but they don't listen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by T0BY(m): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Let me assume the post is just to catch cruise. A normal human whose brain is intact won't behave like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Prettygirl200(f): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs
This is a very bad advice, both men and women have their own roles to play both in marriage and relationships, I didn't say she must turn into a full time house wife. But then as long as the guy is taking care of her needs she should reciprocate by doing the little she can do to help. But then it that guy knows what is good for him he should leave that lady going into relationship with a single mother is a No No bc they don't love.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Sixfeetbelle: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lade18:

Why? Cuz I love a woman?

Cause you love a woman who's using you.

Red flags are much in this your relationship and you need to disengage and end things.

Her demands are too much; comparing herself to your mother and asking for things instead of requesting for assistance.
She's using sex as a bargaining chip.
She's not being considerate at all, with the whole washing her clothes and always taking her out.

And once she bleeps you dry, she'll move on to someone else without a backward thought.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by samwash(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
If I take waytin dey by Belle now, pple go say I nor get human sympathy & no respect.
@Op, just respect yourself & go buy common sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
If sex is really your problem, then marry her so you can be doing it everyday. It seems you just want to chop snd clean mouth that's why the conditions she gave don't favor you.

You're even rushing and agitating for sex, have you done HIV and hepatitis test? This why I hate men of nowadays. They lose their thinking faculty the moment they see anything in skirt and the only thing they think about is sex..

That is how one man married a HIV positive woman amd only found out last month after three years. All because of this same sex sex sex they put first in a relationship.

Abeg, go and do the needful and do it the right way.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Dripty: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lade18:

Empty your bank account for her and she will love you more, just do it. Although after she may ask you to take a loan for her, pls do it, it's part of the love

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Treassured: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Let me Shine my teeth small heregrin

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Mblaf(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
..."If You Can Open Shop For Your Mom, Then You Can Do More For Me",¿ definitely Mission Terminated Here. Who Is She To Compare Herself To You Mother. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nicepoker(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
An old layer is demanding for steady feeding when she ain't laying eggs no more. grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by zeeace(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Foolish men just full this nairaland

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by wiseone28: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
I reserve my comment

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by stacyadams: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lade18:

You are joking with this your write up abi grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Fahvvy: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jeweltz:

I want a real man in my life. Not all these broke men who only want to have sex with me. They lie and they'll still cheat. You wonder what y'all men want. Confused gender angry

Read the post and my earlier write up again, and you'll see how erroneous your write up is undecided...

Enjoy your evening undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by qtguru(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lade18:

Bro, a single mum is withholding sex from you while you spend. 10x backward hustling

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Elidrisy20: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
She see say you be mumu
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by kelspinall(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Na to press ya neck dey my mind... How can you let a woman you are helping control you like this... Even bringing ya mom to your conversation with her...

What type of men are we raising nowadays?

Dude man up for fuqsake..

You are being used... Haba

6 Likes

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by udomonday: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
If a lady really loves you,sex becomes fun and she makes sure you perform your sexual duty to the satisfaction of both of you.run from a woman that uses sex as a bargaining tool,she is selfish and a user.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by hayoholla(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
To everyone saying she's using him, why not also question why he brought up the issue of paying the daughter's school fees, when he asked the question of why he was denied of sex. Its pretty obvious you're being nice to her to get into her panties. That's straight up your mission! Stop deceiving yourself cos every fake emotions and affections you're currently displaying towards her will eventually fade once you dip your hands into her honey pot. The fact that you asked the question of "why sex is getting hard to get these days" shows that you're not into her for marriage,but to satisfy your konjiness. In doing so, to make her fall, you shouldered her responsibility by paying her daughter's school fees. Abeg who send you work? Kuku say you've been sex starved, and one can then proffer the appropriate solution to your konji dilenma grin
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by dontrulee: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs

Go marry your father na! grin grin
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Britishpea: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Na your mother u days so. U Dey do pass yourself. Stop playing. Runnn ooooo
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by dontrulee: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Oh God! What did i just read?
Who is foolish simp??
This is too irritating, I almost puked while reading this. Because you have small money shouldn't mean that you should throw your sense outside na.

Let me tell you the red flags!
1. Falling in love with a single mother.
Except she's divorced or a widow, avoid the trap of falling in love with a single mother. You'll suffer the disadvantages in the long run.

2. Paying the school fees of her daughter.
Let's say, it's a charity work on your end, I can excuse you for that but this is one reason why she's not into you and I'm very sure she's disrespectful towards you.

3. She's denying you sex.
That's a red flag, this stupid bitch is just after your resources and nothing more but konji is not making you think straight at all. She's even asking how much you send to your mother, also saying you should start a business for her, all these are red flags.

4. She just dey use you dey play, all these love and commitment are all hogwash. Wake up from your dream Mr. Man.

5. I know what I'm saying because I've personal experience of dating more than 10 single mothers in the past. Will you like to learn personally from your experience or do you want to learn from me? The choice is yours, I can go on and on. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by dontrulee: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
And if it's sex you're looking for.
It's very easy, very easy to get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! / Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.