Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired (50648 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Connected1: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Very annoying story.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by LOVEGINO(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?
dis comrade need to be ban.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by dazzlingd(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moeman:
This can't be real cheesy

Not possible
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by czarr(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
Who is your fellow man here?
Abeg you are not a man!

4 Likes

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by EmiDon11: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by stanvesco(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?

Please she is manipulating you.

This is probably the main reason she is a single mother in the first place.

For your peace of mind abeg leave her alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lade18:

You mean sex outside hook up /olosho stuff.

Ask your dick why no pussy is saying hi everyday

You want to have it all

People like me are getting tired of having feelings.......dude, I have not had sex before.

When doctors say I must,I see it as a misfortune... that I must.

I was just born and I will just die.

Never means my parents are not human beings

It's just that a need may never be satisfied or addressed.

Am I to reset my brain in order to get a female partner?

I am not here to kill myself because of anybody

I can only think of formatting my head in order to forget as many verbal threats , accusations, condemnations, physical injuries and material deprivations as possible.

I think of listening to 2Pac or BIG rapping about competition and death

I battle thoughts of addictions.

I know drugs can wipe my memory off.

But I don't want to lose all of my mind.

In fact, the feelings towards a girl or woman also have to be destroyed unless they're valuable.

Still a reason to flash my skull.

Replace my brain storage with a lesser capacity

Enter another realm of the same Earth

Where am I?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by nnamdi640: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
It is you guys that made it hard for yourself. Most guys nowadays made sex the number one demand in any relationship. When you made sex your first demand then get ready to be disappointed because girls or ladies are now becoming wiser everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by freddie009(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Sukkyy2010:
Your story dey vex me I swear.. How could you so weak? You don't deserve an efficient woman with your level of Simplicity. So disgusting!

I think this is a fabricated story, how can a woman with a child give you these rules? If is true, then him simpness non get mate.

Fellas rather than investing in a woman, invest in yourself. And women will throw themselves on you. That's the logic most men don't get.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by toujurs: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Babes guys are f**ckin anyhow, e reach your turn u begin show concern. I pity u

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Unclesamo(m): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lade18:

This is Foolishness
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by toujurs: 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
nnamdi640:
It is you guys that made it hard for yourself. Most guys nowadays made sex the number one demand in any relationship. When you made sex your first demand then get ready to be disappointed because girls or ladies are now becoming wiser everyday.
You say what? grin oga you don't know what you are saying at all.

That girl doesn't like him, she is just using him for benefits, and it's normal thing most girls do to guys they don't like.

Trust me, one other guy, is fucking this single mum, and still borrowing money from her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by juniorstar(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lade18:

Sex getting scarce ke...something you can have 5 times a day 3 times a week for as long as you want. Na you go tire sef.. see the person even making demands oo no be even tear rubber..this man!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Oluwabucci(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
Mumu man
Lade18:

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
toujurs:
You say what? grin oga you don't know what you are saying at all.

That girl doesn't like him, she is just using him for benefits, and it's normal thing most girls do to guys they don't like.

Trust me, one other guy, is fucking this single mum, and still borrowing money from her.

She is hell bent on enslaving him

Even their sex must have involved a lot more energy from him

Anyways, he loves the sex no matter how it happens

He has to leave her.

He has gotten enough from the relationship I think....greed won't help him.

At least, she has not tried to end him abruptly.

She's not been that wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by toujurs: 12:15am On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs
No wonders guys dumps you, after opening in-between your thighs.

Later you will say, guys are heart breakers.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by seanwilliam(m): 12:26am On Jan 03, 2023
Please open the shop for her and change her daughter’s school.
Increase her monthly stipend and don’t ask for sex until she gives you willingly. If you’re Hot , just self-service . Don’t hide anything from her, ask her how much is ok to send to your mom. In addition, try to do her and the kid laundry . If the workload is too much , you can employ a maid .

Learn how to respect women’s decision, they’re goddess who must be worshipped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by codeigniter(m): 12:33am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

The biggest joke so far in 2023, I laugh sotey I wept, in fact Jesus wept truly wept

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by kakaaa77: 1:04am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Oga stand one place so you don’t confuse thunder,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nonywendy(m): 1:10am On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

point of correction, I'm not ur fellow man. U r an overgrown SIMP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nonywendy(m): 1:10am On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

siofra, candidlady, now jeweltz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nonywendy(m): 1:11am On Jan 03, 2023
Muffassa:
If this story is real then you SIMPly need deliverance WEAK men everywhere :Dsmh
simp is an understatement, he is worst dan simp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nonywendy(m): 1:11am On Jan 03, 2023
ifyemma123:
Are men this weak, where lots of girls are looking for who to just toast them, oga you be simp ooh
sorry, OP is not a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nonywendy(m): 1:14am On Jan 03, 2023
LILTJAY:
stupid men like this op should be shot dead on sight angry
death to all simps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Oracleee: 1:16am On Jan 03, 2023
All this from an over used engine

You better keep her at Bay.
After one for that matter. She wise like that na hin she after one.

I wonder where guys meet ladies like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Oracleee: 1:19am On Jan 03, 2023
after4:
Will you give this advice to your brother or son?

You dey mind that bastard?

Fuckers like that go their Papa house you no go fit chop there and Las Las dem go come online dey find guy wey go buy them iPhone and all. Awon omo oju o ro lari.

I spit on her
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by udede(m): 2:23am On Jan 03, 2023
Bros you are very weak.
Nobi me ooo
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Zico777(m): 3:13am On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

Well Dearie u are so right on this!
I will 4ever be grateful to my mom, she taught me how to cook & do house chores as a boy.
Now that I'm a full grown man it's really paying off.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Zico777(m): 3:19am On Jan 03, 2023
Fahvvy:

The OP is footing her bills and sending her five year old daughter to school, isn't that "work" enough? undecided...

Either ways sha...
With this mindset of yours, I doubt any sane man worth his salt would even spare you a glance undecided....
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Zico777(m): 3:21am On Jan 03, 2023
Fahvvy:

The OP is footing her bills and sending her five year old daughter to school, isn't that "work" enough? undecided...

Either ways sha...
With this mindset of yours, I doubt any sane man worth his salt would even spare you a glance undecided....

grin U have a point though!
The OP is footing her bills and sending her five year old daughter to school, isn't that "work" enough?

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Zico777(m): 3:24am On Jan 03, 2023
grin
jayworld15:

You're are asking us after you turned to be a great SIMP? You agreed to those nonsensical manipulation shits? God, abeg I no wan born mumu o, give me an assassin rather than a fool. At least, an assassin is a taker of out-of-the-way bullshits while a simp us a receiver of all bullshits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.