Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider (35302 Views)

How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Oju4190: 11:40am On Jul 24, 2023
Karen2024:
She doesn't love you and It's good that you know it now. A lady that love her man will stand by him, support him help him even if he's a shit packer. That was how I supported my boyfriend when he was a toilet drainer.
Toilet Drainer......u mean Okeke.....Haaa u try oooo
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Ebymyk(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2023
God just saved you from a bad wife... Enjoy your life... Her loss..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by tollyboy5(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Before nko? Why won't she leave undecided. You didn't even buy a car for Uber, you went ahead to buy Keke. I will also leave you in the relationship. abi is it Keke you want to use to carry me out on a date?

God abeg o!
clown, people like you will chose a cashier over a danfo driver that earns more and well educated. By the way what's your average income.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by mylove4God(f): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year, the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction.

I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me.

I have moved on.
What you both shared was not actually real love. 1st Cor 13:4-7 gave summary of what real love is.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by able20(m): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2023
OP why you self go chose Keke instead of Camry for this era of renewed hope for Tinubu?
Your girl don join obedient wey know road
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Emmacy001: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year, the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction.

I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me.

I have moved on.
How much did you buy it bro.
Want to quit 8-5 soon

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by lomprico(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:

I have moved on.

Move on! You dodged a bullet.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Badguy77(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Before nko? Why won't she leave undecided. You didn't even buy a car for Uber, you went ahead to buy Keke. I will also leave you in the relationship. abi is it Keke you want to use to carry me out on a date?

God abeg o!
Attention seeker OK we have notice you.. Oponu that's why you dey single cos no man can put up with your wayward character..

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by charlizonto: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2023
Karen2024:
She doesn't love you and It's good that you know it now. A lady that love her man will stand by him, support him help him even if he's a shit packer. That was how I supported my boyfriend when he was a toilet drainer.

U are a rare gem

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by 3pointsagree: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2023
Oga u no thank God

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Dancebreaker: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2023
A woman can only love a male birthed by her. Maybe also a twin brother a little bit until the brother marries.

As for every other male, na transaction.

The lady was talking of societal status, did she put forward 1m or even 500k for the BF to add to do a "societal status" job of her liking? No.

If the guy had taken ill, she would have dumped him too.

Congrats, OP!

Jah bless your hustle.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Kirchoffs: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:

I have moved on.
Sonnonax15 is that you grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by pixey(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Don't mind the Keke man.

he can't even afford to buy a car for Uber, atleast that would be more reasonable. His girlfriend was even nice enough to argue with him when he made suggestion of being a Keke man. If I were to be in her shoes, I would have left him alone the relationship secretly without arguing with him.
You can leave him no problem but what is wrong with having a Keke napep.Even some extremely rich men have one for side-hustle if you don't know. I guess you are too immature to understand dignity of labour.You need to learn about foresight and wisdom little girl.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by scoobyblogspot(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:

I have moved on.

Better go and give testimony in church and stop complaining

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by SayNo2SmallPrik: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2023
e be things
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by williemichael(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2023
Bro i think this should call for a celebration. as they say, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. you should be thankful to God that he has helped seperate her from you. she was a parasite to you. she believe that with your new hustle, she won't be getting the usual entittlement she use to get from you.
Just go ahaead with your business, remain focus and b this, i bet you the sky will be your limit. i know she will come back begging when she sees that you have made it, but never you accept her.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Dancebreaker: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2023
mylove4God:

What you both shared was not actually real love. 1st Cor 13:4-7 gave summary of what real love is.
In fact dey didn't share anything o. The guy was dating himself.
The lady was using him do Bet9ja. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Oluwaseunbandur: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2023
Nairaland with bringing old threads to front page
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by SayNo2SmallPrik: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2023
pixey:

You can leave him no problem but what is wrong with having a Keke napep.Even some extremely rich men have one for side-hustle if you don't know. I guess you are too immature to understand dignity of labour.You need to learn about foresight and wisdom little girl.
just Dey console yourself
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by pharmaking: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2023
You dodged bullet of disappointment the way Nigerians dodged peter obi.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Before nko? Why won't she leave undecided.

You didn't even buy a car for Uber, you went ahead to buy Keke. I will also leave you in the relationship. abi is it Keke you want to use to carry me out on a date?

God abeg o! undecided

Are you married?

I hope so!
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Gandrova: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:

I have moved on.
May Almighty God bless you hustling. She is not a marriage material.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by peacettw: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2023
Seems like a sound decision
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Ikpunnegi01: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2023
Nigerian girls, fear them!
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Gandrova: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2023
Moh247:
Her loss

It's your personal Keke, and not on hire purchase

This means you make atleast 5k daily after feeding and other expenses
Keke Napep rider can pay some bankers salary with ease monthly
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by oluplus(m): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:

I have moved on.

You have done well bro.
My take.

What does she do for living? Is she making her own money or depending on you?
Please don't be satisfied with that Keke. Give your self a target to buy a car for uber after some years. That is how to measure growth and prove her wrong.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Gandrova: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Before nko? Why won't she leave undecided.

You didn't even buy a car for Uber, you went ahead to buy Keke. I will also leave you in the relationship. abi is it Keke you want to use to carry me out on a date?

God abeg o! undecided
See one of them enemies of progress. Only to use their pussyy as leverage

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Sambai65(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2023
Thanks God for for your life for Leave that idiot lady,na her toto go suffer am,outside no be joke now grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by jackmrandy: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:

I have moved on.

you have to be the happiest man on earth. look at her talking about standard. shay na standard you go chop ni .... her losss.

people talking about standard and shishi nor dey with them. hustle bro. forget about her
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by pixey(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

just Dey console yourself
The lies of social media have brainwashed this one to no return.I have nothing to say in your case if you can't see clearly.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Realguyman1(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2023
emeraldlife:

I laugh at your ignorance girlie.
Come out of your comfort zone and see the amount of money keke drivers make daily, especially areas where motorcycles have been banned.

I just laugh at your ignorance
Why do u guys always waste ur time quoting that pained fellow.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Truthfulguy10: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2023
Congratulations on your new tricycle, a bitch is always a bitch my guy
Move on bro!
She belongs to the street 😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? / 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen / Things Every Girl Should Know About Her Fiance Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.