Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider (35283 Views)

How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by SayNo2SmallPrik: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2023
pixey:

The lies of social media have brainwashed this one to no return.I have nothing to say in your case if you can't see clearly.
When are you getting your own napep?
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Oovi5(f): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Before nko? Why won't she leave undecided.

You didn't even buy a car for Uber, you went ahead to buy Keke. I will also leave you in the relationship. abi is it Keke you want to use to carry me out on a date?

God abeg o! undecided
You’re dense!
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by tonytony208(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

You didn't even buy a car for Uber, you went ahead to buy Keke. I will also leave you in the relationship. abi is it Keke you want to use to carry me out on a date?

God abeg o! undecided

As daft as Jennyclay
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by ukaface(f): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o! undecided
😂🤣Alpha males go come attack you now
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by nizelgirl(f): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Op. Kindly move on like you said. She doesn't love you, those are the kind of ladies that push men to do fraud. Continue with your legit Hussle. More blessing
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Realguyman1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Then go look for your spec of girl who would settle down for a mere Keke driver like you.
As for me, dating a Keke man is a big NO.
Na the guys wey dey always quote u here for nairaland dey make am u still dey continue with ur pained comment. If to say those guys dey ignore u and stop to dey give u attention, I bet u say u for done rest with all this ur pained comments. Na only God know where u get the pains from, but I hope u get healed from it someday.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Kemadealadire(f): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
Move on bro, life is about choices. Everyone wants the best for themselves na😉
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by ukaface(f): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
She would run because she feels your societal class has reduced, she for don reason the financial security that comes with marrying a keke napep rider forgetting that sometimes condition can make crayfish bend

If she were married and you loose your job Omo na like that she for leave you o. So you better shift eyes go another woman wey fit accept you as a keke napep driver.

Is she working?
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by centilad(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
wink
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year, the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction.

I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me.

I have moved on.
Move on 🤏
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by grigori: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Don't mind the Keke man!!

he can't even afford to buy a car for Uber, atleast that would be more reasonable. His girlfriend was even nice enough to argue with him when he made such suggestion of being a Keke man. If I were to be in her shoes, I would have left him alone in the relationship secretly without arguing with him.

Just imagine. and when they say your wife/gf is not your family and u gold diggers will start talking trash. will dis guy sister/mother leave him in this situation? but its easy for u and ur type to leave ur man cos he lost his job. u just talking trash. do u know the cost of car in the market now? do u think he can afford it and didnt buy. dont u know he can still be driving d keke now and still get a good job tomorrow?. ur dull brain has assumed he would be a keke rider for life. what a waste of beauty.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by pixey(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

When are you getting your own napep?
I have no time to argue with a 304.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by RepoMan007: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year, the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction.

I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me.

I have moved on.
Please o, what's her own societal status?
These are the sort of lady who as wives are willing to sacrifice their children on strange alters to remain fresh and eating money outside.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Biafraaa: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
If you still have her contact and still pick her calls or even have any thoughts of accepting her back then you are a simp.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by FreeStuffsNG: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Please congratulations on her dumping you.
You are a step away from success. Forget her and focus on the hustle.
Have you asked why he was sacked? Could it be because she saw him as not diligent in his work and this may not worth her sacrifice as well? I think things may be deeper and hearing one party is not enough to judge.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Biafraaa: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Don't mind the Keke man!!

he can't even afford to buy a car for Uber, atleast that would be more reasonable. His girlfriend was even nice enough to argue with him when he made such suggestion of being a Keke man. If I were to be in her shoes, I would have left him alone in the relationship secretly without arguing with him.
You are always here chasing clout. Stop being foolish.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Dirtydog: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o! undecided

It's people like u dat end up with yahoo boys or ritualist u beter repent b4 they use u 4 money ritual... A word is enough 4 d wise
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Biafraaa: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Have you asked why he was sacked? Could it be because she saw him as not diligent in his work and this may not worth her sacrifice as well? I think things may be deeper and hearing one party is not enough to judge.
Not diligent and yet he was able to afford a keke? Do you have any idea of how much a new keke cost in today's Nigeria?
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by FreeStuffsNG: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
Biafraaa:

Not diligent and yet he was able to afford a keke? Do you have any idea of how much a new keke cost in today's Nigeria?
smh. It's obvious you don't get my post. It's like saying everyone who today has no marwa is lazy but never mind, you can't get my point sir.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by nobleroyal: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
i just dey laugh away the shame she go collect when things start going well for the guy. mumu girl go collect later. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by YorubaPrince: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
What rubbish? Make you sef break up with her na! angry angry angry Good job, you did.

You break up with me, I break up with you. Simple! cool

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by LORDKing001: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o! undecided
Dead brain
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by NutFunny: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
This is NutFunny grin
Hope you didn't steal to save for the Keke Ride?
LewisHamilton15:

I have moved on.
Else,
Move on
Fuel price has increased, House rent, Semo and Stockfish.. Diaper too

Infact, RUN
If you're able to save to buy Keke, you can save to buy car(s) also

The bitter truth from your real enemy is better than the sweet lies of your fake friend

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by kkins25(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o! undecided
You think the world was built on the back of your puna abi, hmmmm, jenny?
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by purples25(f): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Dignity doesn't mean anything in this life except when people decide to make an issue out of it due to their own sentiments.

A woman can stay with you through hard times, yet she will not reap what she sowed. She might even be helpful, faithful, but at the end of the day either she won't marry you, or she won't enter that house on a good note. Or you marry her and have a side chick. There's no guarantee that if she stays with you things will be good.

Is it not your same gender that will cross over to sugar babies to enjoy life after making it? Abegi...the narrative that a good girl is one who stays is worn out. This life is left and right, up and down, nothing guarantees anything. Maybe it's even that her callous character that will make you marry her.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Biola67: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by able20(m): 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
Op just go get a Toyota Camry or Corolla on high purchase, naa so your mates dey do.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by collins2much(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
Now u will realize most women date and marrx a man's job and not d man in question.once the job/contract comes to an end they run away. IT WILL BE FOOLISH FOR U TO ACCEPT HER BACK AGAIN MOVE ON IS UR GAIN AND HER LOST.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Biafraaa: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
smh. It's obvious you don't get my post. It's like saying everyone who today has no marwa is lazy but never mind, you can't get my point sir.

A diligent person means someone who is constant in effort to accomplish something; attentive and persistent in doing anything. I think I might misunderstand you or didn't comprehend what you said. but I think you shouldn't have used the word diligent. The fact he lost his job and wasn't sitting around but decided to become a keke driver shows his diligence in life. But the op needs to tell us why he was among the ones sacked.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by DenreleDave(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
Oovi5:
You’re dense!

What happened to women supporting women? grin grin grin

Hello oovi, long time..

I lost your contact
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Sk5050: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
udomonday:
wao that's good,that means you guys did not need to spend any money to buy perfumes, because the stench from the soak away will replace the strongest perfume.
Very negative comment
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by charlizonto: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Then go look for your spec of girl who would settle down for a mere Keke driver like you.
As for me, dating a Keke man is a big NO.

Am not surprised..Pride is written all over you

A true recipe for yahoo boys undecided
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by jaxxy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:

I have moved on.

Keep ur head up.

While I don't believe any job is to little in trying times I feel u should also look at a wide option of jobs u can do b4 deciding and u could have had that discussion with her.

Keke work can be distressing even tho ure earning some money bt is it worth the trade off and for how long?

keep work cannot and should not be a permanent job or longterm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.