Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) (54803 Views)

My Vagina Discharges Continuously (sensitive Picture Attached) / Will I Be Called "Slut" For This? .. (picture attached) / My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by DonSion(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2023
Please how early is too early
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by fetrillion(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

you can say its... two sides of a coin.

Some followed this man's advice and now are too broke to even come online to complain... they married so early in the name of things will be better... then BOOOOMMMM wife delivers twins or triplets... or something else happens... and the meager 150k salary became minus 200k debt.... and over the years... the man has become bitter and sad that HE WAS LIED TO and those who lied to him that made him rush into marriage on a low salary, have all abandoned him.... Now they vehemently advice anyone against making their own mistake. THAT'S ONE SIDE OF THE COIN...

THE NEXT SIDE.... they married early, favor, luck or whatever good spirit, shined on them and things began to boom so well and now they are doing well and they think it is because they married early so they advice everyone else to marry early thinking everyone else has the same luck they had. THAT IS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN.

So you see, no two marriages will have the same story... everyone can actually know which side of the coin they belong to. Sadly we lie to ourselves alot in Nigeria... meanwhile abroad, a 40 years old getting married is still very much celebrated like a 20 years old... age is just a number. Getting your life working wella before marriage is what counts.

Why some others actually waited till they clock 40 waiting for a better life before they marry.They clock 40 plus and economy no change,life is still the same.They finally got married @ 42 after waiting endlessly for a change of status.

My opinion is this: If you have an understanding woman wey you dey already manage together during relationship,and she dey understanding and both of you dey work dey get small small change.i beg marry early.

Things are not getting better,things are getting complicated each day.I married earlier with an understanding woman,we have given birth to just one child ooo,the boy is almost 3 now and we are currently doing fine.Just put limit to child bearing.

Except you don want to marry at all.

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Careente7(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2023
It’s a trap!

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Rimsd(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2023
A big trap, nothing you fit tell me...

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by GoodCane: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
Okay, prove it then.

This one dey ment?

Aunty if you like don't get rid of this Entitlement mentality and parasitic nature of yours. 2023 just begun and you're fast turning into an evening newspaper already. The choice is yours

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2023
Prove it.
G00DHardDick:

This one dey ment?

Aunty if you like don't get rid of this Entitlement mentality and parasitic nature of yours. 2023 just begun and you're fast turning into an evening newspaper already. The choice is yours
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by GoodCane: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
Prove it.

Tell your BF and those Men you've leeching on to prove it
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2023
PROVE IT!!!!
G00DHardDick:

Tell your BF and those Men you've leeching on to prove it
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2023
Na setup bro grin

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by okine4real: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2023
This is the best advice that would enable you know if you are fit to marry or not. This is EXACTLY, my thought approximately 10 years ago. I was feeding my babe, my mum and two sibling, so one morning I thought to myself, if I remove my two sibling from my feeding program and replace them with two children, it means I would survive nah. Today I get 4 kids, 10years, 7years, 4 years and 2 years plus plenty tenants for Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by GloriousGbola: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Like I earlier stated.... NO MARRIAGE IS THE SAME.... you can't have it all. Did your father leave you with heavy wealth inheritance...? if NO, then you have to find which one works for you else go and do yahoooooplus and be rich so you have kids early and die young or you have them early and bring them into your karma with your ill gotten wealth. THE CHOICE IS YOURS

Problems begin when you are trying too hard not to see the reality of things. PLS BY THE WAY... what do you mean RAISING KIDS IN OLD AGE.. are you having a football team?
is OLD AGE NOT FROM 70? even if you marry at 40, your first child should be 30 by then and if you have gotten money first... the child should not be suffering so should have married before 30.

Statistics are simple, parents who became rich and married LATE(40+) GAVE BIRTH TO CHILDREN WHO MARRIED EARLY BECAUSE THE PARENTS DID THE FOUNDATIONAL WORK AHEAD FOR THE KIDS.... simple.

I don't think anyone needs to explain all these to you, its a no-brainer. Sit and plan your life according to your own vision. Simple. This is not school where you can copy

I have three children and I got married at 28 years. My oldest is now 15 years. Marry at 40 and you will still be thinking about school fees at 60,when you should be semi retired

The fact that your answer is yahoo plus or be born rich says everything there is to know about your thinking process in this matter.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Allisgud: 9:29am On Jan 07, 2023
Is it to feed alone,when children started coming in it will be a different story

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by yrhuhfy113: 9:29am On Jan 07, 2023
fetrillion:

Why some others actually waited till they clock 40 waiting for a better life before they marry.They clock 40 plus and economy no change,life is still the same.They finally got married @ 42 after waiting endlessly for a change of status.

My opinion is this: If you have an understanding woman wey you dey already manage together during relationship,and she dey understanding and both of you dey work dey get small small change.i beg marry early.

Things are not getting better,things are getting complicated each day.I married earlier with an understanding woman,we have given birth to just one child ooo,the boy is almost 3 now and we are currently doing fine.Just put limit to child bearing.

Except you don want to marry at all.

Shey una see wetin I dey talk.... MR ONE SIDE OF THE COIN HAS COME WITH MOTIVATION.... bros... your own is good.. YOU DO NOT KNOW THE GRACE YOU HAD FROM GOD... shey someone who entered univesity at 23 or 25 FOR the wrong course and had to switch to the right course and start afresh then graduated at 31 with 2-1 and then nysc at 32... remember he went to school with girls who are UNDER 26... so many of them are usually NOT understanding or serious with REAL LIFE TIME COMMITMENT.... after NYSC he needs a JOB that is requiring 4 years experience and under 35yrs old applicants....

BIKO, will you allow your own blood sister or cousin marry such a guy? will the future seem bright to you? which PARENT in this age will dash their daughter to such a guy

When you advice people, pls consider that NOT ALL FINGERS ARE EQUAL and remember that your level is someone's prayer point... MANY WHO MARRY LATE, DID NOT WISH TO... but this generation UNDERSTANDING GIRLS ARE RAREEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... veryyyyyyy. If movies do not influence them, peers would, parents would... go to shiloh... many of the girls there are not holding the pics of jobless broke hustlers... but of rich dudes that they want to marry.

Thank God for your own side of the coin, BUT I HAVE SEEN BOTH SIDES... so I have a broader perspective.

I have sen guys marry at 20+ struggle to have children till 40+... and I have seen 40+ give birth to twins and triplets. Pls let's be guided... LIFE IS THE OPPOSITE OF SCHOOL.... School will teach you before it tests you... LIFE WILL TESTS YOU, EXAM YOU then you will learn the lesson.

WITH ALL THESE SAID, WE HAVE NOT TALKED OF CURSESSS... VILLAGE PEOPLE HINDRANCES, etc... MANY PRETTY LADIES WITH GOOD HIGH PAYING JOBS are in this categories... no serious man comes for them.. and F.Y.I they are not proud ladies o... yet only WOMB SHIFTERS AND MARRIED MEN SEE THEM.... they have been covered in the spirit realm by a viel. If you like do not believe but go find strong alfas or strong men of God, then you may reconsider and understand LIFE IS SPIRITUAL.

its well

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by ufotty2001: 9:30am On Jan 07, 2023
pansophist:
I agree, but it all depends on the people involved. If the girl is productive and didn't enter the marriage with the mindset of consuming, receiving, and feeling good only, then it will work.

Marriage should make the life of two people easier if it's done rightly. For example, it's cheaper for two people to rent together, eat/cook together, and do basically everything, since there is, for lack of a better analogy, ''economy of scale'' involved.

Unless modern women are like our mothers who don't see marriage as a permanent vacation to Miami, men should be financially stable before going into one.
I so much love ur comment. My dear! A girl I want to get married to I have to rethink whether to go ahead or not reason because am the only one doing everything in the house. She is less concern.. like yesterday night I wasn't able to sleep I was just thinking of how to meet up financial obligations.. meanwhile she was busy sleeping

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2023
Cinema4d:

Well, I've seen another rare one.

Maybe because she's not Nigerian grin

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by onomeabuja: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
Well, I believe in financially helping out my man with household necessities because the last thing I want is to see him stressing and aging quickly because of all the financial burden that comes with marriage.

If he puts the bread on the table, I'll then put the butter.
God bless ur home.... U are a good woman
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Emaytex(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=Cinema4d post=119773311]
I agree with you. But you don't have to be all wealthy before going into marriage aye?[/quote
Meeting up with basic needs like shelter, food and clothing are indicators that one is wealthy.
Which is not we easy to come by.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by HardMirror(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Don't take advice from simps.
Nigerian girls are liabilities, except you want to remain at the level of "from hand to mouth" avoid any serious relationship talk more of marriage until food, clothing and shelter are not issues that worry you.
i disagree. I am a redpiller but i believe in marriage and early marriage is the best IF you can afford it.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by yrhuhfy113: 9:34am On Jan 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I have three children and I got married at 28 years. My oldest is now 15 years. Marry at 40 and you will still be thinking about school fees at 60,when you should be semi retired

The fact that your answer is yahoo plus or be born rich says everything there is to know about your thinking process in this matter.

Marry at 40 rich and your 15 years old will be managing one of your businesses. Stop making it seem like marrying LATE is in anyone's hands... IN THE BID OF MARRYING EARLY MANY HAVE MARRIED WRONG.

And for your information, I was careful enough not to tell you about my kids and my wife... because this is a simple educational post not a FBI interrogation. My family is based abroad and I work remotely, that's all. My view is because I am a counselor in a big church here in Nigeria and I have seen both sides of the coin.

REASONS FOR LATE MARRIAGE by Apostle Joshua Selman ON YOUTUBE.
will help you not be so myopic in your views

LIFE IS NOT A ONE WAY STREET... many who married early are following Joshua Selman who is not married and he is counseling their homes by wisdom and He is a billionaire... same with POJU oyemade who married in His 40s... See life is spiritual... MARRYING EARLY IS NOTHING TO BOAST ABOUT if you marry wrong... every body is different... some people don't get their life together on time... some are spiritually attacked hence the delay... everyone is different... THERE IS NO ONE RULE BOOK FOR ALL.

MAY GOD GIVE YOU UNDERSTANDING.

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by somehow: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2023
It should be

"If you can feed yourself and 2 extra mouths (2 children), then marry someone that's working.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by purejustice36: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2023
You know say shayo fit make you talk Wetin you no suppose talk for public abi ?

One Christmas Day me and my guys they jolly and smoke up

I notice say one guy among us wey marry about 2years ago just black like person wey thunder strike, like person wey use wrong bleaching cream wey burn am like burnt dodo

For my mind I wan ask am say “guy Wetin sup wey make u black like this na”

After 3 rounds of big stout, baba start dey complain for us o
He say na him friends for compute village force and to marry say once he marry blessings go they come grin
He say life tire am , he just they shout “I GET FAMILY PROBLEM OOOOO , I NO THEY SHAME AGAIN MAKE UNA HELP ME OOO”

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by womenareapezz: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2023
elyte89:
I cant get married till I have 10million naira in my account,have at least two sure source of income b4 marriage...fine it’s possible one achieve dis, but most times ,when reality set in , one can even get married with just 100k in ones account ...and dt doesn’t mean u won’t cope or do well in the marriage life,everything na sense

It’s a two way thing
which reality are you useless people talking about undecided
Reality of marrying and divorcing after 5-10yrs right? undecided

No wonder your shithole country won't developed! Marrying baboons which will keep you people in poverty.

Go the Lagos and the west of civilized cities! You will see men making million of naira on a monthly basis but yet still don't think of the ideal of marrying.

If you are a man! No matter what. Marriage does not favour we men but rather those gorillas angry

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by SosaSosa: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
How is it easier said than done?
Cuz that generation of high -value women ended with our mothers. What we have now are bags of poops
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Laughingkk: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2023
Remember the case of EMEKA
I go soon hammer,i go soon hammer
EMEKA turned 40
EMEKA still dey one room
EMEKA no fit marry
I go soon hammer,i ho soon hammer
Na so EMEKA take die and was buried like chicken

Young men,stop the comparison,all fingers are not equal,take the bull by the horn

I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Were your mothers working and help putting food on the table?

Weren't they just house wives?
SosaSosa:
Cuz that generation of high -value women ended with our mothers. What we have now are bags of poops
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by elyte89: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2023
womenareapezz:
which reality are you useless people talking about undecided
Reality of marrying and divorcing after 5-10yrs right? undecided

D reality is simple...u earning 200/250k a month in dis present Nigeria harsh economy would know dt it’s nearly impossible to garnered even 5million naira in 6/7years to come(even if u save all d salary;wc is not possible anyways) grin

And ur target b4 u get married is to have at least 10million naira...so tell me aw possible are u going to achieve it?

And u re already in ur mid 30’s grin
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Johnchrix(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2023
You need not to bother yourself what people think about your marital status. We all run our different races in life.
Never mind anybody telling you about life expectancy or stuffs like that. No man know who'll die before who. Death has proven to be respecter of no age ! in fact, many men have even met their untimely death's by getting married to some kind of women. A common sense mindset men seem to lack, women are not worth these stress, put yourself first and don't pedestalize them or attach unmerited or unreasonable value to them. Its a big trap.

7 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by SosaSosa: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
Were your mothers working and help putting food on the table?

Weren't they just house wives?
No, our mother's contributed greatly. They went to farm, plant and harvest with our fathers. The only thing they didn't do is hunt with our fathers. Our mothers were blessings in our fathers' lives. They were not full house wives like people say. They even take the farm produce to market for sales. Ask your grandma if she's still alive. They're adorable

8 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2023
Lmao grin
Samantha123:
Nigeria of course.. you guys are the giant of Africa for a reason... You don't joke when it comes to procreation.. grin grin grin

You guys make sure that you impregnate your women either on the night or the week after the wedding.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Some weeks ago, I was discussing with a technician who came to repair my generator.
He confided in me that he has miss great opportunities to become wealthy due to his early marriage.

He and his friend once had the opportunity of working in a factory in Europe but his wife put to bed within that period through caesarean section hence he could not raise the funds to travel to Europe.

His friend is now very wealthy and lives with his family in Hamburg.

Early marriage has advantages and disadvantages. It's main advantage is that you will likely have kids at young age. It's main disadvantage is that it will limit your adventures . A poor man needs to be adventious before he can defeat poverty.

Hence it will be difficult for a poor man who marries early to become wealthy unless his wife is from a wealthy family that is ready to assist him.

This Bolded part of ur comment ehn.

I Have screenshot it! cool

Young Guys need to Learn before going into Marriage. sad

In Africa, you don't feed only ur Wife. You Feed her AND HER FAMILY MEMBERS too!

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by udemzyudex(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2023
It depends on the type of food you're eating ooo, if you're eating cassava and agbado,ask yourself if your wife can eat that too.

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Ten06(m): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2023
It is not a trap. Some of us has gone through that stage the information is 100% correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.