Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) (54806 Views)

My Vagina Discharges Continuously (sensitive Picture Attached) / Will I Be Called "Slut" For This? .. (picture attached) / My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2023
South African ladies still rocks better
Samantha123:
It's a scam.. the wife must have some source of income too because things are very expressive nowadays.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Dayaa: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2023
Marriage is not for food only.

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Johnchrix(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2023
Ten06:
It is not a trap. Some of us has gone through that stage the information is 100% correct

Are u an Igbo man
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Autobot05: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2023
When e go choke you .. the man will be where he is and you 2ill be the one to suffer it

Be ambitious in life ... establish yourself fully before thinking of marriages
You can feed yourself and the wife today... and might not be able to do so tomorrow

I've seen men whose wives left them when things went sour

Life na dice ... e dey turn cool use your head

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

There is no clear answer. Marry late after you have established so things will be easier. Marry late and find yourself raising kids in your old age which is much more stressful.

I don't get you? When you decide to have kids, won't you plan for them? How much more when you marry late, shouldn't you have investment that would take care of that? undecided
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by fetrillion(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Shey una see wetin I dey talk.... MR ONE SIDE OF THE COIN HAS COME WITH MOTIVATION.... bros... your own is good.. YOU DO NOT KNOW THE GRACE YOU HAD FROM GOD... shey someone who entered univesity at 23 or 25 FOR the wrong course and had to switch to the right course and start afresh then graduated at 31 with 2-1 and then nysc at 32... remember he went to school with girls who are UNDER 26... so many of them are usually NOT understanding or serious with REAL LIFE TIME COMMITMENT.... after NYSC he needs a JOB that is requiring 4 years experience and under 35yrs old applicants....

BIKO, will you allow your own blood sister or cousin marry such a guy? will the future seem bright to you? which PARENT in this age will dash their daughter to such a guy

When you advice people, pls consider that NOT ALL FINGERS ARE EQUAL and remember that your level is someone's prayer point... MANY WHO MARRY LATE, DID NOT WISH TO... but this generation UNDERSTANDING GIRLS ARE RAREEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... veryyyyyyy. If movies do not influence them, peers would, parents would... go to shiloh... many of the girls there are not holding the pics of jobless broke hustlers... but of rich dudes that they want to marry.

Thank God for your own side of the coin, BUT I HAVE SEEN BOTH SIDES... so I have a broader perspective.

I have sen guys marry at 20+ struggle to have children till 40+... and I have seen 40+ give birth to twins and triplets. Pls let's be guided... LIFE IS THE OPPOSITE OF SCHOOL.... School will teach you before it tests you... LIFE WILL TESTS YOU, EXAM YOU then you will learn the lesson.

WITH ALL THESE SAID, WE HAVE NOT TALKED OF CURSESSS... VILLAGE PEOPLE HINDRANCES, etc... MANY PRETTY LADIES WITH GOOD HIGH PAYING JOBS are in this categories... no serious man comes for them.. and F.Y.I they are not proud ladies o... yet only WOMB SHIFTERS AND MARRIED MEN SEE THEM.... they have been covered in the spirit realm by a viel. If you like do not believe but go find strong alfas or strong men of God, then you may reconsider and understand LIFE IS SPIRITUAL.
OGA stop quoting negativity to oppose my opinion.
I'm not talking the one's that have spiritual challenge or whatsoever.
"'UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES "
A man should get married in his early 30's.

1.Dont wait till you have it all before you get married if you have a supporti and understanding partner.
2.Both of you should get something doing no matter how small
3.Limit child bearing until your status changes.

It's as simple as that.'UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES ".
We have more than one million of people that started rough, thousands of countless success stories built from the scratch.

What I notice about life,if you no do pass your self,You will grow in life.
When you are expected to rent a single room don't follow society rent 2 bedroom,when you should life at Ajegunle,don't stay in Ajah.

Moreover: I was advicing only the men that unnecessarily delay their destiny that until they build a duplex ,own a car and land a mouth watering Job before they get married.

its well
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by womenareapezz: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2023
elyte89:

D reality is simple...u earning 200/250k a month in dis present Nigeria harsh economy would know dt it’s nearly impossible to garnered even 5million naira in 6/7years to come(even if u save all d salary;wc is not possible anyways) grin

And ur target b4 u get married is to have at least 10million naira...so tell me aw possible are u going to achieve it?

And u re already in ur mid 30’s grin
only a foolish person in this present generation will put marriage as one of his goal target in life undecided

You see! this your analyst is base on only one providing factor which is the man. To show you how marrying in Nigeria is a waste of effort because there are many liability bitches in this country undecided

Yeah some will like to marry but little do people know that marriage is no a source of your inner happiness.
You can have a kids and still be single and happy sad
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by seanwilliam(m): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2023
Ade1177:

Any lady that will not pay rent
Buy things to the house
Be able to pay school fees
Pay bills
Cook
pay for her hair
Even send me small change once a while

Exactly what I can do for her

I no dey marry anything in this economy

You marry having 5m,
You rent house, do wedding, start furnishing
Give birth
Money don reduce to 1.2m undecided within 1yr

Small small it's going
lol there’s no way you will have up to 1.2m after a year .

Lol you no no how much u take Dey chop daily ? grin

Besides , such ladies barely exist in Nigeria bro, virtually all of them are liabilities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2023
I would say trap. Women are largely insatiable, and she'll call your food nothing

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by fetrillion(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Shey una see wetin I dey talk.... MR ONE SIDE OF THE COIN HAS COME WITH MOTIVATION.... bros... your own is good.. YOU DO NOT KNOW THE GRACE YOU HAD FROM GOD... shey someone who entered univesity at 23 or 25 FOR the wrong course and had to switch to the right course and start afresh then graduated at 31 with 2-1 and then nysc at 32... remember he went to school with girls who are UNDER 26... so many of them are usually NOT understanding or serious with REAL LIFE TIME COMMITMENT.... after NYSC he needs a JOB that is requiring 4 years experience and under 35yrs old applicants....

BIKO, will you allow your own blood sister or cousin marry such a guy? will the future seem bright to you? which PARENT in this age will dash their daughter to such a guy

When you advice people, pls consider that NOT ALL FINGERS ARE EQUAL and remember that your level is someone's prayer point... MANY WHO MARRY LATE, DID NOT WISH TO... but this generation UNDERSTANDING GIRLS ARE RAREEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... veryyyyyyy. If movies do not influence them, peers would, parents would... go to shiloh... many of the girls there are not holding the pics of jobless broke hustlers... but of rich dudes that they want to marry.

Thank God for your own side of the coin, BUT I HAVE SEEN BOTH SIDES... so I have a broader perspective.

I have sen guys marry at 20+ struggle to have children till 40+... and I have seen 40+ give birth to twins and triplets. Pls let's be guided... LIFE IS THE OPPOSITE OF SCHOOL.... School will teach you before it tests you... LIFE WILL TESTS YOU, EXAM YOU then you will learn the lesson.

WITH ALL THESE SAID, WE HAVE NOT TALKED OF CURSESSS... VILLAGE PEOPLE HINDRANCES, etc... MANY PRETTY LADIES WITH GOOD HIGH PAYING JOBS are in this categories... no serious man comes for them.. and F.Y.I they are not proud ladies o... yet only WOMB SHIFTERS AND MARRIED MEN SEE THEM.... they have been covered in the spirit realm by a viel. If you like do not believe but go find strong alfas or strong men of God, then you may reconsider and understand LIFE IS SPIRITUAL.

its well
OGA stop quoting negativity to oppose my opinion.
I'm not talking the one's that have spiritual challenge or whatsoever.
"'UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES "
A man should get married in his early 30's.

1.Dont wait till you have it all before you get married if you have a supporti and understanding partner.
2.Both of you should get something doing no matter how small
3.Limit child bearing until your status changes.

It's as simple as that.'UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES ".
We have more than one million of people that started rough, thousands of countless success stories built from the scratch.

What I notice about life,if you no do pass your self,You will grow in life.
When you are expected to rent a single room don't follow society rent 2 bedroom,when you should life at Ajegunle,don't stay in Ajah.

Moreover: I was advicing only the men that unnecessarily delay their destiny that until they build a duplex ,own a car and land a mouth watering Job before they get married.

i

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2023
DonSion:
Please how early is too early

When you don't have money or plans for the kids (if you want to have one anyway), housing et al undecided

So too early could even be 40. You don't want to be a fool at 40 undecided

These days we have fools at 20s sha undecided
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by izubext007: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2023
There's no woman worth feeding.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2023
okine4real:
This is the best advice that would enable you know if you are fit to marry or not. This is EXACTLY, my thought approximately 10 years ago. I was feeding my babe, my mum and two sibling, so one morning I thought to myself, if I remove my two sibling from my feeding program and replace them with two children, it means I would survive nah. Today I get 4 kids, 10years, 7years, 4 years and 2 years plus plenty tenants for Lagos.

With the bolded, you be odogwu undecided
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by elyte89: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2023
womenareapezz:
only a foolish person in this present generation will put marriage as one of his goal target in life undecided

You see! this your analyst is base on only one providing factor which is the man. To show you how marrying in Nigeria is a waste of effort because there are many liability bitches in this country undecided

Yeah some will like to marry but little do people know that marriage is no a source of your inner happiness.
You can have a kids and still be single and happy sad

Well,dts anoda view of urs...and I respect dt

But my view is in d context of Nigerian society cool
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Psychopatheko: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2023
A lot of men don fall victim to this cheap scam when he go start to dey hot for you you go run comot for that marriage yourself marry early and die early

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by dsocioemmy(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2023
habsydiamond:
it is good to marry early cos u will reap early too.. but if u are not capable don't try I cos u will suffer early and u may reap late.

Nice one.

And you might not reap at all
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by michoim(m): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

It is true for some, trap for others.

NO TWO MARRIAGES ARE THE SAME OR FUNCTION BY THE SAME RULES..... everyone is different.
You can say that again
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by habsydiamond(m): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2023
dsocioemmy:

Nice one.

And you might not reap at all
after over work.. the person might even die before the reaping comes.. and I don't pray for that for myself or anyone.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by CheapHomes1: 10:12am On Jan 07, 2023
Cinema4d:
Is this a trap or it's true?

Which trap? Wetin carry your mind ho say na trap?
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by seanwilliam(m): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2023
If possible, try to build your own house and add another business to the existing one.

Even if your wife is a billionaire, don’t rely on her . She will support but don’t put mind 100%

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Donedeal1(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2023
The women palaver beyond feeding
The emotional trouble
The lack of contention
The supremacy contest
In -law intrusion
And more are the things to
Prepare for to avoid
Regret,depression, suicide
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by CheapHomes1: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2023
habsydiamond:
This economy states otherwise ooo.. marry early suffer plenty. That's not nice mehn!!! In this current Nigeria, if u can feed ur self, ur wife u must have extra cos anything can happen.

Many are still marrying early and building their families in this current nigeria and they are otedolas children. If it's not your thing, doesn't mean it won't work for others
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2023
grin grin grin
udemzyudex:
It depends on the type of food you're eating ooo, if you're eating cassava and agbado,ask yourself if your wife can eat that too.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by habsydiamond(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Many are still marrying early and building their families in this current nigeria and they are otedolas children. If it's not your thing, doesn't mean it won't work for others
that's why I said if u are capable..
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by womenareapezz: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2023
elyte89:

Well,dts anoda view of urs...and I respect dt

But my view is in d context of Nigerian society cool
my view is still in the context of Nigeria society, because the societal norms are changing rapidly! I have seen it happening in Lagos and some and some civilized state in the country!

The I must marriage group of people are those people who are living in poverty and still want to bring more poverty into this world

Let me give you a shocking discovery! Many men are not happy with their marriage! Ask your marriage peer, stay close to them and you will see it for yourself!

And most of them wish to stay single!

Like I said again! Marriage only benefit women but not men

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by CheapHomes1: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2023
Psychopatheko:
A lot of men don fall victim to this cheap scam when he go start to dey hot for you you go run comot for that marriage yourself marry early and die early

What scam?
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by CheapHomes1: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2023
habsydiamond:
that's why I said if u are capable..

You didn't
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Lance00009: 10:17am On Jan 07, 2023
Destiny are different not all advice are meant for u
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Emu4life(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2023
Rimsd:
A big trap, nothing you fit tell me...
grin grin grin
be like you don see small shege grin

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by habsydiamond(m): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2023
CheapHomes1:

You didn't
try scrolling down u will see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) / Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. / This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.