Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) (54807 Views)

My Vagina Discharges Continuously (sensitive Picture Attached) / Will I Be Called "Slut" For This? .. (picture attached) / My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by fotadmowmend(m): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2023
It is just that it is more than feeding ........ Other bills nko ?

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by CheapHomes1: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2023
habsydiamond:
try scrolling down u will see

Scrolling down to where? If there was anything to see, I would have seen it in your post I responded. You didn't say "if you are capable..."
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by achimendy(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2023
habsydiamond:
it is good to marry early cos u will reap early too.. but if u are not capable don't try I cos u will suffer early and u may reap late.

Well said bro.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by gotnel: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2023
Depending on the angle you are viewing from.
Early marriage is not bad if the two people involved are mature enough and everyone takes their responsibility seriously.

Marriage is not based on money being available to run the family alone
Marriage involved more than food, clothing and shelter of the new family.
Marriage is like a service provider for the people involved.
The husband needs to be able to provide his services to the wife. The wife needs to be in love and also able to provide her services to her husband.
Compatibility of the two people is very important for the smooth running of their home
When the two sides follow up diligently, things will work out
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by womenareapezz: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2023
Donedeal1:
The women palaver beyond feeding
The emotional trouble
The lack of contention
The supremacy contest
In -law intrusion
And more are the things to
Prepare for to avoid
Regret,depression, suicide
not many will know this truth because there are thinking with their peniiis at the moment undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Chee59(f): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2023
Wheel barrow pushers, people who operate local grinding machine in the market, shoe shiner, farmer, primary school teacher, bolt driver, you'll see married men in all these occupation. But on social media you have to build a mansion and have a couple of cars before you can marry, because Nigerian girls are greedy.
No be woman marry the man collecting 35k monthly?

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by josephevergreen(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2023
Na food I come chop for this life ni

Listen to this advice at your own peril .

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by fmonigent(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
Well, I believe in financially helping out my man with household necessities because the last thing I want is to see him stressing and aging quickly because of all the financial burden that comes with marriage.

If he puts the bread on the table, I'll then put the butter.

Hope you are for real
Naija girls I hail o
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Positiveme2020: 10:32am On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
It's a scam.. the wife must have some source of income too because things are very expressive nowadays.

Well said. You are a good woman.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by mayorkent(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Lol ,big trap . Especially if you go gamble am with girl way lazy and no day bring income ..
Depression go make you age x2

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2023
My grandmother hardly did anything, after my grandfather died, she forced my mother to drop out of school so she could start working for the family since she was the first born.. my mother was the one who was providing for the family, until she later decided to go back to school.

So in your own opinion, what's the difference between your mothers and the women of today?
SosaSosa:
No, our mother's contributed greatly. They went to farm, plant and harvest with our fathers. The only thing they didn't do is hunt with our fathers. Our mothers were blessings in our fathers' lives. They were not full house wives like people say. They even take the farm produce to market for sales. Ask your grandma if she's still alive. They're adorable
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2023
If we rock better, it means our men also rock better because birds of the same feathers flock together.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nawttiboi007:
South African ladies still rocks better
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Positiveme2020: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
Men should stop taking care of their wives or the vvomen in their lives..

Why should a sane man find joy in taking care of an adult in the name of marriage...

Men take care of yourself,woman take care of yourself..

Women have evolved,they are now working, earning salaries, so men you have to also evolve.

Take care of your parents your kids and yourself..

This is why a sane man will always opt for cohabitation..

Bills 50/50.

This is the way to go , I am looking forward for this arrangement with any lady that is serious to get married.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by SosaSosa: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
My grandmother hardly did anything, after my grandfather died, she forced my mother to drop out of school so she could start working for the family since she was the first born.. my mother was the one who was providing for the family, until she later decided to go back to school.

So in your own opinion, what's the difference between your mothers and the women of today?
The answer to your question is in the post you quoted. Your grandmother is one of a kind. Don't be like her. She killed your grandfather with her problems. God forbid. I'll never marry from her generation
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by siofra(f): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
Why do you guys keep trying to compare me with her? Please, stop making it seems like I came here to downgrade your women because I have no issues with them.

Don't mind them, dear.

That's their specialty, they always try to pitch women against each other.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Now u want to spoil the whole thing
Samantha123:
If we rock better, it means our men also rock better because birds of the same feathers flock together.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Emola12(m): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2023
Dat is bad idea dos foolish old men think say we still dey oldin days,,, wey you u go tell ur wife say nah watin u get be dis manage am like that if you go try am for now adays girls dey fit give you poison

1 Like

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2023
I'm just being honest. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nawttiboi007:
Now u want to spoil the whole thing
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Chee59:
Wheel [b]barrow pushers, people who operate local grinding machine in the market, shoe shiner, farmer, primary school teacher, bolt driver, you'll see married men in all these occupation. But on social media you have to build a mansion and have a couple of cars before you can marry, because Nigerian girls are greedy.
No be woman marry the man collecting 35k [/b]monthly?

Do you Know the Sufferings and Strife those pple face in dier Marriages? undecided

During 2020 Lockdown, many of Dem cried and begged Relatives and friends to feed their families.. embarassed sad

A Man should have a Strong, Stable source of income B4 thinking about Marriage, particularly in 2022,2023 era. sad

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2023
Ur men are Faggs in disguise ..
Samantha123:
I'm just being honest. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
Well, I believe in financially helping out my man with household necessities because the last thing I want is to see him stressing and aging quickly because of all the financial burden that comes with marriage.

If he puts the bread on the table, I'll then put the butter.
you'll make a gud wife.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Desammyst(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2023
Cinema4d:

Two sides bloody heh! What's the probability of falling in the good side? Or it's not just predictable?

That's why you must TRUST in God with your whole HEART and lean not on your understanding...
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Don't take advice from simps.
Nigerian girls are liabilities, except you want to remain at the level of "from hand to mouth" avoid any serious relationship talk more of marriage until food, clothing and shelter are not issues that worry you.

It is true if marriage is your ultimate ambition
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by JustANairlander(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Creativity22:

I understand you, but no man can finish 5 cups of rice in one day
I CAN!!

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2023
I see.. smiley smiley
[/quote[quote author=siofra post=119798540]

Don't mind them, dear.

That's their specialty, they always try to pitch women against each other.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by naijapikin2(m): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2023
It's true. Gallantly true
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Tegabadguy(m): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2023
Samantha123:
I see.. smiley smiley
please is Samantha a nigeria name
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2023
Can you prove that she killed my grandfather?

And who asked you to come and marry from her generation?
SosaSosa:
The answer to your question is in the post you quoted. Your grandmother is one of a kind. Don't be like her. She killed your grandfather with her problems. God forbid. I'll never marry from her generation
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by na2016: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2023
Cinema4d:
Is this a trap or it's true?

It is not a trap. He is saying the truth.
Re: Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2023
Still, they rock like their ladies.. smiley smiley smiley
Nawttiboi007:
Ur men are Faggs in disguise ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) / Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. / This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.