Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest (35697 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / Would You Rather Keep Your Baby On Your Chest Or At Your Back? / When The Devil Rides On Your Chest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by ijebabe: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2012
Tgirl, can you please explain why my posts are being hidden on NL?
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2012
ijebabe: Tgirl, can you please explain why my posts are being hidden on NL?

Hidden? How? Dis particular post is visible.

Whenever it happens again, buzz me with a link to the thread in question.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by ijebabe: 12:42am On Apr 29, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Hidden? How? Dis particular post is visible.

Whenever it happens again, buzz me with a link to the thread in question.

Hey thanks for getting back to me. Pls see the link below, the hidden posts are mine, the poster brought to my attention and didn't even know what was happening.
https://www.nairaland.com/922852/moments-dad-became-child-true/1
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2012
@Ijebaba, done
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by ijebabe: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2012
Tgirl4real: @Ijebaba, done
Thanks. Now to tackle jay bee who has disappeared. smiley
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by cowgurl: 6:06pm On May 01, 2012
Hi mod, please send my second thread (the inactive 'Is it alright')to the recyclin bin, didnt kno I posted my topic twice. The network was kinda bad earlier, thanks.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by taryour(f): 10:58pm On May 01, 2012
Hello mod,pls were is d thread on *child on child molestation* not sure if i got d topic correctly,but am sure u no d thread cos is was here some 4 or 5 hour ago,only few pple ad comented on it which includes me,its a new thread n am sure alot of parents expecially mothers will learn alot from it,but all of a sudden i cant find d thread anymore. Pls kindly return d thread. God bless u.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 11:22pm On May 01, 2012
taryour: Hello mod,pls were is d thread on *child on child molestation* not sure if i got d topic correctly,but am sure u no d thread cos is was here some 4 or 5 hour ago,only few pple ad comented on it which includes me,its a new thread n am sure alot of parents expecially mothers will learn alot from it,but all of a sudden i cant find d thread anymore. Pls kindly return d thread. God bless u.

I saw the thread too but I hadn't opened it. Since you posted on it, pls go to your profile, check out your posts and send me the link. In the meantime, I will also try to find it.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by taryour(f): 3:27am On May 02, 2012
Tgirl4real:

I saw the thread too but I hadn't opened it. Since you posted on it, pls go to your profile, check out your posts and send me the link. In the meantime, I will also try to find it.
tnx for ur response,found out d thread as been mover to romance/sexuality section. I realy dont know y it was moved there but i think it ought to b in family section. Tnx mod,God bless u
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 8:47am On May 02, 2012
taryour:
tnx for ur response,found out d thread as been mover to romance/sexuality section. I realy dont know y it was moved there but i think it ought to b in family section. Tnx mod,God bless u

Ok. God bless you too.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by mykejones(m): 7:15pm On May 15, 2012
Hi..mods.
I sent u both an email. Kindly act accordingly.
Thanks.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Johndoe100(m): 2:12am On May 22, 2012
This is an issue I think you moderators should attend to:

There seems to be a belief that you are biased in favor of women. Please see these posts. I would like to know and I am sure the other men would also like to know.

https://www.nairaland.com/942597/why-women-own-worst-enemies/2#10886697
https://www.nairaland.com/942597/why-women-own-worst-enemies/2#10886719
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 2:36am On May 22, 2012
^The posts have been attended to. Please post on topic please.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 30, 2012
This deserves the front page:

https://www.nairaland.com/951199/why-kid-you-arent-middle-earner

It's an interesting read, I culled from a blog.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2012
shymmex: This deserves the front page:

https://www.nairaland.com/951199/why-kid-you-arent-middle-earner

It's an interesting read, I culled from a blog.

Who do you expect to read that long boring topic you posted?
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 06, 2012
I can't sleep, I have the pictures of those people on the plane crash in my head since morning especially that woman with 3 kids, I am very depressed, it can be anybody.... I am very very sad sad

Is it worth going back home ever again?
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2012
Lol Jidegirl.

Pardon the laughter. Actually, dis thread isn't for such complaint. But whadda hell! U can let off anywhere.

The crash came as a horror to all of us. I still can't get over it. I believe with time, the impact will reduce. Just pray for God's mercies whenever u want to travel and have a positive mind.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
I guess you are right T, I have been planing to go home this year with my 3 girls and I don't know how I can manage 3 under 8 kids on a bus ride to Abuja back and forth, the best convenient way is to fly and now I am very very terrified to fly in Naija, I don't want to die o T, my kids will suffer especially if we don't die together (but it's true), and as per the thread, I just needed to talk to somebody at that time besides my shrink, you know that hunting feeling, I hope I can get my mind off it, thanks and I am done derailing this thread.

1 Like

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by taryour(f): 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2012
jidegirl12: I guess you are right T, I have been planing to go home this year with my 3 girls and I don't know how I can manage 3 under 8 kids on a bus ride to Abuja back and forth, the best convenient way is to fly and now I am very very terrified to fly in Naija, I don't want to die o T, my kids will suffer especially if we don't die together (but it's true), and as per the thread, I just needed to talk to somebody at that time besides my shrink, you know that hunting feeling, I hope I can get my mind off it, thanks and I am done derailing this thread.

my dear if only u will av JUST A LITTLE FAITH AS TINY AS A MUSTARD SEED,, u will not die n ur kids will not die either IJN. NO ONE IS READY TO DIE.....
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by tpia5: 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2012
I dont think this thread should have been locked:

https://www.nairaland.com/960348/couple-proceed-wedding-after-losing#11068547

all you had to do was change the title, that's all.

When people are wondering about something, nothing wrong with providing an answer. Sometimes you cant get the full picture unless someone explains.

I'm sure the subject is all over the web.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
Thread was locked by Seun. I guess cos the info is not accurate.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2012
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by baba11(m): 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2012
Please,i am new here,can someone tell me how to post my comments in NL?
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Ibk107: 3:54am On Jul 04, 2012
Married 4 while now and my hubby is cheating on me.... Not just physical... Even on facebook... Tell ladies how he love them how his married is so mistake just to get under their pant, their is this lady now his getting too involve with and the lady knows me but don't care.... From what I read on his profile... What do I do...
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2012
I dont know why this topic was moved to the sexuality section. This is a family matter and there may well be a 3 year old baby being sexxulally molested. Please move it back to the family section where people with more ideas/experience/knowledge on tne best thing to do can help this little girl

https://www.nairaland.com/981804/this-little-girl-possesed
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Odunnu: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2012
I dont think any regular MOD will agree to move it back because it was originally moved by the Admin, Seun.
I'm sending him a PM asking that it be moved back, hopefully, he'll see reason.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by maclatunji: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2012
Ibk107: Married 4 while now and my hubby is cheating on me.... Not just physical... Even on facebook... Tell ladies how he love them how his married is so mistake just to get under their pant, their is this lady now his getting too involve with and the lady knows me but don't care.... From what I read on his profile... What do I do...

Your responses are here https://www.nairaland.com/982650/married-4-while-now-hubby grin
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Odunnu: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2012
chaircover: I dont know why this topic was moved to the sexuality section. This is a family matter and there may well be a 3 year old baby being sexxulally molested. Please move it back to the family section where people with more ideas/experience/knowledge on tne best thing to do can help this little girl

https://www.nairaland.com/981804/this-little-girl-possesed
Seun says it violates google guidelines. Those were his exact words and I am such a bush girl I dont get the relationship. I only understand it cant be in Family section
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2012
Odunnu:
Seun says it violates google guidelines. Those were his exact words and I am such a bush girl I dont get the relationship. I only understand it cant be in Family section

Ok ooooooooo in order to comply with google guidelines we will carry on discussing "my wife stole my N400" and "my husband eats all the meat" topics in the family section white the real important family topics get thrown into the sexuallity section

Thanks Odunnu grin

1 Like

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Seun(m): 1:09am On Jul 07, 2012
Odunnu:
Google pays the bills.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by stepo707: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2012
Seun: Google pays the bills.
we understand.keep up the good work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / Missing Person In Port Harcourt: Who Has Seen This Woman? (Pictures) / Help: Unilorin Final Year Student Missing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.