Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest (35700 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / Would You Rather Keep Your Baby On Your Chest Or At Your Back? / When The Devil Rides On Your Chest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 1:49pm On May 14, 2013
Stegomiah:

Yeah, it was! Tanx

OK.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by badoist(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2013
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Busybody2(f): 11:27pm On May 21, 2013
Tgirl, why was my post addressed to ileobatojo deleted?

She called me a Christian hypocrite and i responded that i am not a christian yet and is still on the fence, that i have decided to get off the fence and since she is the perfect Christian, her mission is to win my soul for Christ undecided Her paranoid self, jumps on me everytime I post claiming my post is addressed to her, I reminded her I only post once a month for the past year, that I have clashed with virtually everyone in this section, so why is she always shitting her pants that it is her i am talking to and what makes her special enough to think I am addressing her punk forgettable self!!!

So have you deleted my post because you don’t want me to make heaven ni?

Besides, how is my post that you removed different from yours that you left for jidegirl pleading with her to kindly get off your back

[s]I don't wanna do this to you, but I have never ever been frustrated into tears before, but...[/s]
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 21, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 10:49am On May 24, 2013
Busy_body: Tgirl, why was my post addressed to ileobatojo deleted?

She called me a Christian hypocrite and i responded that i am not a christian yet and is still on the fence, that i have decided to get off the fence and since she is the perfect Christian, her mission is to win my soul for Christ undecided Her paranoid self, jumps on me everytime I post claiming my post is addressed to her, I reminded her I only post once a month for the past year, that I have clashed with virtually everyone in this section, so why is she always shitting her pants that it is her i am talking to and what makes her special enough to think I am addressing her punk forgettable self!!!

So have you deleted my post because you don’t want me to make heaven ni?

Besides, how is my post that you removed different from yours that you left for jidegirl pleading with her to kindly get off your back

[s]I don't wanna do this to you, but I have never ever been frustrated into tears before, but...[/s]

BB kiss kiss
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Alincostone: 5:26pm On May 24, 2013
Please people should help me out, I am a good christian and a child of God, but my mother join witchcracy and killed my faher and since we knew about this, we all flew for our lives, but she has vowed to destroyed us, at 36 i am still single and my sister husbands died one after the other, none of us is settle, no good thing ever happen in our lives, we have done deliverance so many times but thesame attack of rejection by men and people generally still persist.

We were advised to find those that capture witchraft and bundle her there but we dont really know where we can get any contact. Now, i am so fed ufofife thhat i feel i should just go and set fire on her and her house where she has coffin of all her chidren.... Please people who know the solution should come to our rescue.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 26, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1303402/happy-childrens-day,
hi mod , pls help me send this 2 all d children in nigeria. i wish i av more 2 offer
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 27, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1304626/prove-2-show-childrens-day

Rock dis 4 all nairalander 2 share their view, on who is a child
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 12:01pm On May 28, 2013
sorry Ighoo,

I easnt avaible yesterday to attend to ur request
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by jmoore(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2013
Is the word "fool" no longer an insultive word? I reported a post and nothing has been done about it.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
jmoore: Is the word "fool" no longer an insultive word? I reported a post and nothing has been done about it.

its been handled.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Emmanueledu(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
My father is getting me so so angry dis days!
Sumbdy pls advice me b4 i loose it.......
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Olami90: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
moderator,pls i nid som1 to bring a post i once read to d
front page abt things intending couples shld
discuss b4 getin married.dose points r about 18 in number....tnks
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Olami90: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
moderator,i rily nid dt post.i think it was posted abt 3 wiks or a month ago. Things intending couples shld discuss b4 sayin i do...nt rily sure word 4 word abt d topic
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Olami90: 1:01am On Jun 14, 2013
moderator,pls do somfin nd hlp me out to get it
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by greatgod2012(f): 6:08am On Jun 14, 2013
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2013
I have recommended it. Hopefully, it will be posted to the homepage.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Olami90: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
@greatGod....tank u so much.dts nt d thread.d thread i am talk abt is lik things u must DISCUSS before u get married nd not things u must KNOW.it is stated a point afta d other wit brief explanation nd d points is 18 in no.
@moderator... Tnk u.wld b lukin forward to dt...jst follow it up for me
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by angelTI(f): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
pls pple help me out o. ow do one clean a dirty iron(d surface).

i heard toothpaste woks bt Ow n wen do i apply it on d surface? is it wen d iron s hot? pls i need pratical help; dont advise me to buy dis or dat pls cos am nt ready to step out. I just need wat can make surface clean @hom
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by greatgod2012(f): 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
Recommended for FP, needs lawyers' opinions on this. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1325966/it-right-what-make-disown
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by OperaMini1(m): 9:28am On Jun 17, 2013
angel TI: pls pple help me out o. ow do one clean a dirty iron(d surface).

i heard toothpaste woks bt Ow n wen do i apply it on d surface? is it wen d iron s hot? pls i need pratical help; dont advise me to buy dis or dat pls cos am nt ready to step out. I just need wat can make surface clean @hom

Yes, just spread the paste on the surface of the hot iron, and wipe with sponge or anyother stuff. You're not buying any this or that.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
angel TI: pls pple help me out o. ow do one clean a dirty iron(d surface).

This thread is not for this please.

Thanks.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by hectortex: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
I didnt want my thread on the frontpage. I just needed the opinions of the peeps in this section.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
hectortex: I didnt want my thread on the frontpage. I just needed the opinions of the peeps in this section.

Sorry about that. I'm sure the person that placed it there didn't notice that.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Babztemmy: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
Please kindly help me close d post my mother inlaw is sooooooooooo into our lives. Thank you
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Stegomiah: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
I think it's on the home page already. I saw sum'n similar there today.

1 Like

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by bellong: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
Please help this lady put this on the front page https://www.nairaland.com/1346776/missing-person-miss-oyindamola-bakare#16618636

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Alincostone: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD TELL ME WHAT TO DO IF YOUR WITCH MOTHER CONVERT YOUR RICHES ( STAR TO YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER AND YOU ARE NOW LIVING LIFE OF HELL WHILE HE SWIMS IN PROSPERITY. PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME BEFORE I LOOSE IT AND GO ON KILLING SPREE....I HAVE FASTED, PRAYED, CRY TO KNOW AVAIL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18)

How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / Missing Person In Port Harcourt: Who Has Seen This Woman? (Pictures) / Help: Unilorin Final Year Student Missing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.