Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest (35727 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / Would You Rather Keep Your Baby On Your Chest Or At Your Back? / When The Devil Rides On Your Chest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by AmazeBalls(f): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
@Tgirl4real,thanks a bunch,weldone for doing a very good job,I appreciate d prompt answer,God bless
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by TheMadame(f): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
Tgurl,
why do you love hiding my posts?
Hope it is not personal?
I asked an innocent and civil question as to why I was banned when I was the victim of tribal abuse?
Abi freedom of question no dey exist on this forum again?
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2013
I don't love hiding posts as I am not jobless. I only hide posts that are off topic, insultive or offensive.

I guess I hid urs cos it only appears like u were mocking the poster above u. I'll check d post again and release it if it says otherwise.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by TheMadame(f): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
^
Me mock a tribalist?
Heaven forbid. I only asked why I was banned,when I was the person being abused because of my tribe. I accepted my ban but only asked an innocent question as the reason for my ban.
I know say you get the power and the yam and knife dey your hand but I beg try to dey cut the yam carefully make e no look like say you dey cut the yam to favour some of your children/students/pupils pass others.
Thank you ma, am I now permitted to laugh in Yiddish?
I beg Tgurl loosen up and try to take a joke. I know say you dey try. By de way,how Oga and shilldren?
I beg no hide my post and make you no ban me maami. Cheers.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
OK.

It's not funny anymore so I hardly laff over this matter. I don't ban normally, but at this juncture na banning spree I dey. grin

I can't remember why exactly u were banned, but I'm sure there was a reason and I would have stated it in ur profile.

If someone makes a tribalistic post, report it. If u respond with an insult thereby derailing d thread and giving me more work to do, I'll also ban u. That is how it works.

1 Like

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
May I ask why you hid my post cos of the word shameless and you exaggerated it like it was a big deal? when you've overlooked worse statements and laughed with them? You're being personal lately, at least that's how I see it undecided
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 12:59am On Apr 28, 2013
Call it whatever you like.

If u have further questions, kindly re-visit this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1249827/before-post-pause-read-please

2 Likes

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by TheMadame(f): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2013
Tgirl4real: OK.

It's not funny anymore so I hardly laff over this matter. I don't ban normally, but at this juncture na banning spree I dey. grin

I can't remember why exactly u were banned, but I'm sure there was a reason and I would have stated it in ur profile.

If someone makes a tribalistic post, report it. If u respond with an insult thereby derailing d thread and giving me more work to do, I'll also ban u. That is how it works.

Okay,maami,na reporting galore henceforth na him I go dey do.
Make I laugh in Japanese,while wishing you and your family happy sunday.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
TheMadame:

Okay,maami,na reporting galore henceforth na him I go dey do.
Make I laugh in Japanese,while wishing you and your family happy sunday.

Thanks. I see dat u are a clown and u love laffing a lot. grin

Thanks for understanding all d same.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by jeffizy(m): 1:03pm On May 02, 2013
jide and uju are at it again on a light-hearted thread.
please monitor.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 2:09pm On May 02, 2013
jeffizy: jide and uju are at it again on a light-hearted thread.
please monitor.

Thanks Jeffizy, I dealt with it already. I would be delighted if u can use the report to mod button next, the message gets to me faster that way.

Thanks once again.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by jeffizy(m): 6:49am On May 03, 2013
Thanks. I will do as u advised .
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by cleverdude: 10:08am On May 03, 2013
Miss eradicator,I'm beginning to consider this strict approach to be an impediment to introverts,who would have loved to drop their comments in here. I'm just being realistic here though. The principle is becoming slightly controversial,and i suggest some adjustments should be made with respect to the unfickle removal of posts.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 2:02pm On May 03, 2013
Hi Cleverdude,

Thanks 4 dropping a line.

Could u please explain your complaint in clearer terms, I don't seem to get a hang of it?

Pardon me pls. cheesy
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by cleverdude: 4:22pm On May 03, 2013
Tgirl,
I appreciate your understanding. Point is,there could be some shy and timid people,who would have loved to drop their comments in here,but after reading through other comments,they could get deterred;hence, not expressing their views properly. Majority are beginning to complain so much about the constant removal of posts,and I suggest the issue should be looked into for everybody to have,not only mature and polite,but also an open and free environment for conversations. Thanks!
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 5:44pm On May 03, 2013
OK. I get u now.

Naturally, I don't ban. As a matter of fact, I have been accused of being too lenient and I must say that that is true. I overlook a lot of things cos I believe I am dealing with matured people. So, I only just warn and hide offensive posts.

But, that approach isn't working. D more u warn, the more they wanna continue, so, I have decided to go on a banning spree. Once you ban derailers and trouble makers, d thread will be free 4 all to comment.

U should also know that, other users report offensive post just as you have complained here and it won't be fair if I don't attend to them.

Do me a favour by reporting when u notice a fight is about to start. If I get to warn/ban trouble makers early enough, d thread will be free of hidden post.

I also don't like hiding post cos it takes a lot of my time. Although, spam, tribalistic comments and offensive posts must always be hidden.

I hope u understand my predicament.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by cleverdude: 6:15pm On May 03, 2013
Tgirl4real: OK. I get u now.

Naturally, I don't ban. As a matter of fact, I have been accused of being too lenient and I must say that that is true. I overlook a lot of things cos I believe I am dealing with matured people. So, I only just warn and hide offensive posts.

But, that approach isn't working. D more u warn, the more they wanna continue, so, I have decided to go on a banning spree. Once you ban derailers and trouble makers, d thread will be free 4 all to comment.

U should also know that, other users report offensive post just as you have complained here and it won't be fair if I don't attend to them.

Do me a favour by reporting when u notice a fight is about to start. If I get to warn/ban trouble makers early enough, d thread will be free of hidden post.

I also don't like hiding post cos it takes a lot of my time. Although, spam, tribalistic comments and offensive posts must always be hidden.

OK,I clearly comprehend your self expression;quite explanatory. I was actually tryna drop a personal point of view though. The wings of moderation shall always keep flapping,and i strongly affirm that. Thank you!
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 10:55pm On May 03, 2013
cleverdude:

OK,I clearly comprehend your self expression;quite explanatory. I was actually tryna drop a personal point of view though. The wings of moderation shall always keep flapping,and i strongly affirm that. Thank you!

Thank you too. I appreciate.

Enjoy ur weekend.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by cleverdude: 11:29pm On May 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Thank you too. I appreciate.

Enjoy ur weekend.

GRACIAS!!!
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 2:01am On May 04, 2013
Tgirl4real: OK. I get u now.

Tgirl, I think you are doing a great job. I quite like the new rules even if it diminishes our sources of entertainment sometimes grin lipsrsealed. But there definitely has been a positive difference! Don't get discouraged!

Btw, isn't there supposed to be another mod in this section? Why are you stuck doing it all alone?
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 7:42am On May 04, 2013
ileobatojo:

Tgirl, I think you are doing a great job. I quite like the new rules even if it diminishes our sources of entertainment sometimes grin lipsrsealed. But there definitely has been a positive difference! Don't get discouraged!

Btw, isn't there supposed to be another mod in this section? Why are you stuck doing it all alone?

Thanks Ileobatojo.

I don't know what's up with her. She's probably caught up with some things, just as I was some years back, but she does come online once in a while. I will send her a mail to check up on her.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by biolabee(m): 7:52am On May 04, 2013
You closed off our entertainment thread

Now how will i read on Royal and kishbeke cry cry cry
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 8:10am On May 04, 2013
biolabee: You closed off our entertainment thread

Now how will i read on Royal and kishbeke cry cry cry

Lol.

Don't be naughty Biolabee. We both know that thread isn't serving any good purpose.

Ermm... U could create another thread in general to serve that purpose. grin

Thanks for understanding.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by biolabee(m): 8:26am On May 04, 2013
ok.... cry cry cry cry cry

create another thread, make dem finish my reputation for this land? Naahh

Nice day everyone grin grin
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 10:48am On May 04, 2013
Lol

Wish u same.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by ichommy(m): 6:08am On May 05, 2013

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by cleverdude: 9:36am On May 05, 2013
Miss! Procedures for creating a thread,please.......
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 11:52am On May 05, 2013
cleverdude: Miss! Procedures for creating a thread,please.......

Lol

Simple!

Go to the section u want to create the topic in and scroll to the top of d page, u will see a link : create new topic.

I believe u will be able to find ur way from there.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Stegomiah: 7:29am On May 11, 2013
Hey Mod, am unable τ̅☺ create a new topic, was told τ̅☺ wait a few minutes that †ђξ server is overwhelmed for close τ̅☺ 24hrs now, pls help suggest what τ̅☺ do?
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 2:30pm On May 13, 2013
Stegomiah: Hey Mod, am unable τ̅☺ create a new topic, was told τ̅☺ wait a few minutes that †ђξ server is overwhelmed for close τ̅☺ 24hrs now, pls help suggest what τ̅☺ do?

Have u tried again recently? I guess it was a temporary downtime.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Stegomiah: 6:35pm On May 13, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Have u tried again recently? I guess it was a temporary downtime.

Yeah, it was! Tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18)

Help: Unilorin Final Year Student Missing. / How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.