Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest (35691 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / Would You Rather Keep Your Baby On Your Chest Or At Your Back? / When The Devil Rides On Your Chest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by RoyalRoy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
Pls Mod, can we make this topic a sticky on family section?

www.nairaland.com/1418832/family-section-play-room#17781592

Will be glad if this request is granted.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by arthur2k6: 5:56am On Aug 31, 2013
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
Money121,

what's all this na

pls create a thread for your article.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by money121(m): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tgirl4real: Money121,

what's all this na

pls create a thread for your article.

Wahalai am new here pls teach me hw to create a thread i will b so grateful if u cn do this for me plzzz @tgirl am so sorry for the inconvinence .... Mabinu
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ok.

Go to the top of any section that fits the topic, click on create new topic and you are good to know.

Note: you don't use your threads to advertise your blog.

Cheers!
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
Tmama please kindly remove this topic from front page. I am the OP and I never intended for it to it Front page. Thanks and please do it fast cos I got a lotta sensitive info out there. My babe is a nairalnder though she is not registered. Here is the topic. Can you please close the thread totally. Just hid it . Thanks . https://www.nairaland.com/1423365/x
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
I have forwarded your request Gboi.

Thanks Jidegirl.

1 Like

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
Tgirl4real: I have forwarded your request Gboi.

Thanks Jidegirl.
Thanks. Three gbosa for Tmama! Gbosa ! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!

Thank you Mrs Jide.

1 Like

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 08, 2013
Tmama can you please hide that thread ? Here is the link. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1423365/x
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
Guitarlife: Tmama can you please hide that thread ? Here is the link. Thanks.

Why u wanna hide the sweet thread, there is no hiding for stingy ppl, pls leave that thread and see the trouble you are putting on that girls head.

grin grin
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
Chillisauce:

Why u wanna hide the sweet thread, there is no hiding for stingy ppl, pls leave that thread and see the trouble you are putting on that girls head.

grin grin
. Chili wetin I do you nah ? Why you just dey police me nah ? You don't understand that the dating scene for us present day guys has changed drastically from what obtained when you guys were still in the game. These are perilous times and with the signs of the e*nd tim*es that we are faced with, the single guy out there has no other choice than to cross all Tees and dot all I's. Don't ya gerrit?
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
Guitarlife: . Chili wetin I do you nah ? Why you just dey police me nah ? You don't understand that the dating scene for us present day guys has changed drastically from what obtained when you guys were still in the game. These are perilous times and with the signs of the e*nd tim*es that we are faced with, the single guy out there has no other choice than to cross all Tees and dot all I's. Don't ya gerrit?

cheesy grin cheesy grin

No ! I don't gerrit!

Endtimetinz
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
Chillisauce:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

No ! I don't gerrit!

Endtimetinz
You will banned for two weeks for this comment. Beg me or else I will report you to the almighty MUKINA. grin
Chillisauce:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

No ! I don't gerrit!

Endtimetinz
You will banned for two weeks for this comment. Beg me or else I will report you to the almighty MUKINA.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
For wia! We are in the complaint section and I was complaining about endtimetinz cheesy.

I leave you for now, you are my man. Treat your girl right. Am sure she is worth more. Treat her right. smiley
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
Guitarlife: Tmama can you please hide that thread ? Here is the link. Thanks.

No, I can't cos the thread doesn't belong to u anymore cos others have their comment on it. But if u insist, u can forward your request to Mukina2.

Thanks.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

No, I can't cos the thread doesn't belong to u anymore cos others have their comment on it. But if u insist, u can forward your request to Mukina2.

Thanks.
Thanks, I appreciate your effort.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by infonubia(m): 2:56am On Sep 09, 2013
Hi Mod, Please check the link below. It is highly recommended for the FP. Thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/1431184/8-year-old-yemeni-girl-dies-internal
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by prymesolution: 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by RoyalRoy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
Complaint rectified!
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
Tgirl, I didn't want to ever have to do this but now its becoming necessary.
Please tell Jide to stop following me from thread to thread calling me "Fake and Hypocrite".
She is free to disagree with me but there is no need for constant name calling.
Thanks.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
What Where

You have a problem woman, everybody is after you.

Oh... I practised what you preached to me quoted you ( and wasn't insultive) on @sugardaddy's thread instead of just posting my opinion y'all referred to as 'snide remarks'.. besides that I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'll say YOU should mind your own business and I'll continue minding mine . I don't need you to exist online, I'm good with the ones I 'eroll' with here.

Follow her undecided... na online cause am , no be your fault.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by saintvc(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
debrief08: Tgirl, I didn't want to ever have to do this but now its becoming necessary.
Please tell Jide to stop following me from thread to thread calling me "Fake and Hypocrite".
She is free to disagree with me but there is no need for constant name calling.
Thanks.

Hi Debrief,

kindly report any offensive post.

Thanks
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Mintayo(m): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2013
Goodmorning Tgirl,pls i don't know if this thread is ok in this section,if not,pls kindly move it to the right section; also i will love to recommend it for the frontpage.
https://www.nairaland.com/1433987/ready-marriage-15-ways-find

.thanks.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by RoyalRoy(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2013
Mintayo: Goodmorning Tgirl,pls i don't know if this thread is ok in this section,if not,pls kindly move it to the right section; also i will love to recommend it for the frontpage.
https://www.nairaland.com/1433987/ready-marriage-15-ways-find

.thanks.

A good topic for the family section.
However, similar topics have already made the front page in the past weeks!

Thanks for posting.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
Royal Roy:

A good topic for the family section.
However, similar topics have already made the front page in the past weeks!

Thanks for posting.

Seconded

well-done and welcome! wink
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by mumumugu(m): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2013
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by RoyalRoy(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2013
mumumugu: https://www.nairaland.com/1430649/what-dad-secret-child#1430649.15

Please, when coming on this thread, endeavour to state what your complaints/suggestion are so we can serve you better.
Thanks.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by steg0miah: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
Banned by the antispambot @ https://www.nairaland.com/stegomiah, please free me and my thread
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by RoyalRoy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
steg0miah: Banned by the antispambot @ https://www.nairaland.com/stegomiah, please free me and my thread

You've been unbanned in the Science & Technology board!
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by steg0miah: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
уєαн, †нªηкs! Guess aunty mukina2 unbanned me.

And may i use this medium 2 congratulate you on your new status quo as a moderator. I believe we will get the very best from you, congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18)

Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / Missing Person In Port Harcourt: Who Has Seen This Woman? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.