Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,368 members, 7,957,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest (36281 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / Would You Rather Keep Your Baby On Your Chest Or At Your Back? / When The Devil Rides On Your Chest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dear Alincostone,

Please post your question here, so that people can comment.

https://www.nairaland.com/1347408/feeling-suicidal-come-here-first

Thanks
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Alincostone: 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
[quote author=bellong]Please help this lady put this on the front page https://www.nairaland.com/1346776/missing-person-miss-oyindamola-bakare#16618636

Thanks[/quotePLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD TELL ME WHAT TO DO IF YOUR WITCH MOTHER CONVERT YOUR RICHES ( STAR TO YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER AND YOU ARE NOW LIVING LIFE OF HELL WHILE HE SWIMS IN PROSPERITY. PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME BEFORE I LOOSE IT AND GO ON KILLING SPREE....I HAVE FASTED, PRAYED, CRY TO KNOW AVAIL.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by fame12k(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hmmm, after 7yrs of courtship, we went to clergy to confirm our compartibility, as that is the tradition bfo getting married.

Told we re not compatible
Am really restless now, don't know what to do.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
fame12k: Hmmm, after 7yrs of courtship, we went to clergy to confirm our compartibility, as that is the tradition bfo getting married.

Told we re not compatible
Am really restless now, don't know what to do.

aww... can u please start a thread so that people can comment.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by peggykorol(f): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2013
T girl Good morning.The thread"was I wrong"opened by me.I want it to be closed.Enough advise.thanks
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2013
peggykorol: T girl Good morning.The thread"was I wrong"opened by me.I want it to be closed.Enough advise.thanks

Sorry, I am responding late. It is done now.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by donchris999: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2013
Tgirl na wa for you. Why did you close that thread. This same lady opened the said thread and everyone was abusing her husband and men in general until it was found out that everything was her fault through her previous threads. Imagine when people started calling her out, she now wants the thread closed after her husband and men were bashed for good four pages. Tgirl is it because you are a woman. Na wa o. If woman become president of nigeria she will oppress the press for little criticism all in the name of feminism. Na wa ooo.
Tgirl4real:

Sorry, I am responding late. It is done now.

2 Likes

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
donchris999: Tgirl na wa for you. Why did you close that thread. This same lady opened the said thread and everyone was abusing her husband and men in general until it was found out that everything was her fault through her previous threads. Imagine when people started calling her out, she now wants the thread closed after her husband and men were bashed for good four pages. Tgirl is it because you are a woman. Na wa o. If woman become president of nigeria she will oppress the press for little criticism all in the name of feminism. Na wa ooo.
Don't worry,we will still catch her someday. Mod u should hv sent it to front page.she deserved all d criticism she got.I was even feeling sorry for her.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by EfemenaXY: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
^^ Seems like sending a poster's thread to the front page is some sort of punishment cheesy cheesy

Baptism of fire more like grin

1 Like

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Dantedasz(m): 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tgurl,
Well done ooo.
Eku ise maami.
After so many pages of bashing for Peggys husband you now decided to take the thread down.
Posters with proven fake stories should be permanently banned to restore sanity to our family section.

1 Like

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by peggykorol(f): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Don't worry,we will still catch her someday. Mod u should hv sent it to front page.she deserved all d criticism she got.I was even feeling sorry for her.
Catch me?you are not funny at all.I can open another thread all for you cos it seems you don't have much on your hands.I did some mistakes at the early stage of my marriage(very short period even) so therefore am not worth living?my previous post didn't in anyway lead to what happened.you gotta love internet Nigerians everyone is so holy and clean.hehehe.FYI I told Tgirl to remove the thread even before one newbie brought back my old thread.my dear worry about yourself alone.

1 Like

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by EfemenaXY: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
Peggy, just a suggestion: Why don't you open up a new thread here just to clear the air?

Maybe like some Q&A session?

You never know, it might just be a case of crossed wires and people not getting the full picture, hence the misunderstandings?
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Dantedasz(m): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
peggykorol:
Catch me?you are not funny at all.I can open another thread all for you cos it seems you don't have much on your hands.I did some mistakes at the early stage of my marriage(very short period even) so therefore am not worth living?my previous post didn't in anyway lead to what happened.you gotta love internet Nigerians everyone is so holy and clean.hehehe.FYI I told Tgirl to remove the thread even before one newbie brought back my old thread.my dear worry about yourself alone.

He!He!He!
Newbie?
Baby,don't get it twisted,I been here since the inception of this forum and I got a freaking retentive memory.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 1:09am On Jul 14, 2013
Efemena_xy: Peggy, just a suggestion: Why don't you open up a new thread here just to clear the air?

Maybe like some Q&A session?

You never know, it might just be a case of crossed wires and people not getting the full picture, hence the misunderstandings?

What's going on? I just came briefly to attend to her request in the morning, but couldn't go thru the thread.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 1:24am On Jul 14, 2013
Dantedasz: Tgurl,
Well done ooo.
Eku ise maami.
After so many pages of bashing for Peggys husband you now decided to take the thread down.
Posters with proven fake stories should be permanently banned to restore sanity to our family section.

Can someone fill me in please?

As a matter of fact, I left the thread open on my phone to read later cos I felt pity for her and also to see what could have led to the request.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Dantedasz(m): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2013
Tgurl,
You are a moderator.
You have the ability to see open,hidden or taken downthreads.
I suggest you read the thread you took down from the begining to the end and follow all the links I supplied if sweet and innocent Peggy hasnt edited them all by now.
As I said before that woman deserves a life ban for her false threads.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 8:50am On Jul 14, 2013
Dantedasz: Tgurl,
You are a moderator.
You have the ability to see open,hidden or taken downthreads.
I suggest you read the thread you took down from the begining to the end and follow all the links I supplied if sweet and innocent Peggy hasnt edited them all by now.
As I said before that woman deserves a life ban for her false threads.

Well, If I still can, I will. Tgirl is sick at the moment. A lil summary of what transpired would have helped though.

Thanks all the same.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by EfemenaXY: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Well, If I still can, I will. Tgirl is sick at the moment. A lil summary of what transpired would have helped though.

Thanks all the same.

Ewooo!!

Malaria? Sorry babes.

Hope you get well soon kiss kiss
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Ewooo!!

Malaria? Sorry babes.

Hope you get well soon kiss kiss

Thanks jare. I am much better.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by arthur2k6: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
Tgirl, can you move this thread to the romance section. Its not for families but for singles in a relationship.
https://www.nairaland.com/1384239/10-things-consider-before-saying#17226507
Awaits your response. Thanks.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Done!
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tgirl4real: Done!
Thanks
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by seno408(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
Tgirl4real: Done!
plz can u put this on fp am begging
www.nairaland.com/1369794/teens-only-age-group-13/13
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by tpia5: 7:52am On Aug 11, 2013
I didnt notice the other moderator here was gone, didnt this section use to have two mods?
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by JohnnyPalmer: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2013
Tgirl there is this topic on 20 things a mother should teach her child, its a nice topic you can recommend for home page, you can check it out.

Then, how will 20 things women should never do make homepage and 20 things men should never do is yet to make homepage, is it some sort of gender discrimination? Pls suggest for homepage, let's hia wat the ladies have 2 say so we men can learn from it. Thanks, 4 always doing a good job
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hi,

I will look around for the threads, but it will be faster if I have a link.

thanks
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by JohnnyPalmer: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18)

At What Age Should A Child Leave His/Her Parents And Start An Independent Life? / She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.