Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,480 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help (45877 Views)

I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by albanikeh001: 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
I don't even know how to comment on this type of issue. However, having read what the op posted, two things coming to my mind are oraimo cord and the op's neck angry
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by reservd(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:
My wife gave birth 2 months ago. She had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not.

Tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?
I wish I can say my mind but I don't want to be intentionally rude online. Infact I don't believe this story
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by chiboycue: 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:
My wife gave birth 2 months ago. She had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not.

Tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?

You could buy liquid milk as a substitute and be drinking for the time being . Then you could resume your breast milk sucking activities after 6month.

Meanwhile, make sure your get your PVC and vote in credible leaders during the forthcoming election before resuming your breast sucking activities
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by hopexter(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Both of you are unbearable, she don resume bedmatics just after 1 month and a week? She’s not even healed from those tear during childbirth yet she don collect Back to back grin grin Na your own come worst pass, dey drag breast milk with your new born baby. I think you’re SIMPly overreacting cos of breast milk. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by budusky05(m): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
you must be very stupid and childish for bringing up this topic here, go and suck your mothers breast Tata
now that you are here tell us more about your sex life and the type of pant your wife wears nonsense.

Marriage is not for kids

Grow up
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by gfelo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Somethings are common sense if doctors do not even advise you so
DWJOBScom:

Who are this kids ?? Did the Doctor advise you not to suck boobs ?? Their marriage their life
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Testimony1988(m): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Abide as she has said.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by MasterKernel: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

I hate breast milk. Even if I need to wait for a year to avoid breast milk going into my mouth, I'll wait.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Preciouschinwe(f): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
doughziay:
Is breast sucking the current problem you are facing?

Respect her decision man, it's just 6months!
Na baby breast milk you want dey drag?
lol
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by osteenbush(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Just 2 months and your wife has resumed bedroom duties?
Omo the woman try oo and you still wan suck breast on top, guy you dey play?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by MasterKernel: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

I know I sounded childish but cannot lie to you knacking without sucking the breast make me feel like a failure

It may impact on your wife's health, breast feeding a child is draining, much more husband and the baby.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Haliraph(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Werey full this nairaland ��

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by EmiDon11: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Buy milk and drink Mr man. Let the child drink the fresher one for the digestive system isn't as strong as yours.
did u read the post atall?

Or u just jump to comment
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by jjjjj2017: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

I hate knacking without sucking the breast I feel like a failure

Wtf

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by backtovillage: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

I hate knacking without sucking the breast I feel like a failure
ODE omo grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Shakathezulu1: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Buhahahahahahaha. You are a crazy guy.
Free the breasts till she has weaned the baby.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by olatdove: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Hope you are swallow the breast milk?
Because I don't know why you wanted to destroy your home because of own selfish, I come in peace.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by jjjjj2017: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Bro, please show love to your wife

I don't see any reason why you should start mating your wife after 5weeks she put to bed

As for me, it's always 6months after child birth so you're wife would have rested and have enough time for the baby

This is time to show your wife true love and not be adding more burden to her daily routine

Haba, show love now
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Osanoghodua1: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
I know this is a joke to gain traffic, but if any man gets involved in this childish act, then the man is a candidate of wickedness.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by millionboi(m): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Petyprince:
Which type of men we have these days! You have started having sex with a woman who put to birth 2 months ago? Nawaoow
2months is ok
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by osteenbush(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Just 2 months and your wife has already resumed bedroom duties?
Omo the woman try oo and you still wan suck breast on top, guy dey play?
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by TypicallyBrunt(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Cheiii!
People dey oo! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bro I truly sympathise with you.
May God give you the patience and strength to pass through this huge test.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by DeLaRue: 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:

Your baby need the colostrum inside the breast milk, that's the baby's only source of nutrients, for its development.

Pls wait until 6months.

That's not universally proven.

Between 25% and 30% of French, British, and American women do not breastfeed, and there is no clear evidence that breastfed children do better than those not breastfed. How come all the breastmilk drunk in Nigeria over the decades has not made us any more intelligent than them.

https://today.yougov.com/topics/society/articles-reports/2013/09/11/french-women-least-tolerant-public-breastfeeding

It's usually western NGOs who perpetrate the misinformation that African women must breast feed. They do this mostly for their own benefit.

The NGO's mostly insincere advocacy is usually for their own self interests, as it is easy for them to raise money from their countries by painting a picture through CNN, BBC, and the likes of 'poor' african women who need to be saved urgently from the grip of 'profit merchants' like Nestle and other baby food manufacturers. Yet, a big proportion of the monies these foreign NGOs raise ultimately go into buying expensive Land Cruisers for themselves, living in the most salubrious parts of African capitals, and awarding themselves salaries they can never earn in their own countries.

While they are happy to exercise the right to choose whether to breastfeed their own children in their own country, they want to deny African women that same right by feeding them largely unproven information.

Breastfeeding takes a lot out of a woman, and once a woman breastfeeds, the effect on their chest area is irreversible. Yet, the husband who insisted on breastfeeding their children will, in no time, start longing for the 'old' chest. And before you know it, he will start contemplating a dalliance with young ladies whose bodies are still intact

Women can't win in Africa.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by DWJOBScom(m): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
gfelo:
Somethings are common sense if doctors do not even advise you so

Certainly not common sense, but held back view

Google can provide guidance to calling him names and all
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by kcowen(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Then dont knack if you like sex without sucking....Oga for crying out loud let your wife rest,she just delivery barely 3 month ago and here you are thinking of sex..didn't she have tear and was stitched ? I know you must have really forced her before giving in to your demand.oga are you aware your wife might be going through some pain while copulating with you and she's bearing it so you won't look outside..for the sake of sanity,humanity and the new baby allow your wife to rest

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by EmiDon11: 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sweetplum:

Don't you know that your child ll v infection if both of you are sucking same breast. Your wife was too quick to start having sex sef. She's a very good woman.
Medically it's btw a month to 3 months.
Babies don't v anti bodies that can withstand germs. I m not saying your mouth has germs but there are infections that are not harmful to adults but harmful to babies.
i wanted to laugh, but.....

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Graficient: 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Your mouth get bacteria na. You want her to be disinfecting nipples every time she wants to give baby
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jesslove:
Get a baby sucker use it when ever you are having sex put it in your mouth try this and thank me later.
vawulence shld be ur middle name!
grin
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by CodeTemplar: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
EmiDon11:
did u read the post atall?

Or u just jump to comment
Someone needs breast milk here mods.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by LookinguntoGod: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
Oga, 6 months is never too long now, U want to start dragging your wife's breast with your baby, take it easy now.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by DeLaRue: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ewwww....

Why would an adult want to taste breastmilk.

The taste must be perfect for babies, as God wants it.

For an adult, it must be disgusting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta / See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.