Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help (45862 Views)

I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by mrkia(m): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sue her and the baby
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by gotnel: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dear Brother, please allow your baby to enjoy the breast for the time being.
You will resume full time enjoyment of your wife breast soonest.
The baby needs it to be healthy and strong.

Just bear with the mother and child for sometime.
It is for your benefit, you will be a proud father of a healthy baby.
I must also advise you to start learning how to look away from your wife breast whenever she is breastfeeding , it's just for short periods.
You can do it.
It's just a matter of mind control
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by EmiDon11: 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Someone needs breast milk here mods.
op said his wife wont let him suck her breast again.
He never said breast milk.
He said he cant Bleep without sucking...

Common english dey hard u to understand

oloriburuku
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Petyprince: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
millionboi:
2months is ok
2 Months is ok? Some men sef
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by bahaushe1: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:

Your baby need the colostrum inside the breast milk, that's the baby's only source of nutrients, for its development.

Pls wait until 6months.

Colostrum doesn't last two months.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by noble2faith(m): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

No I don't have any fetish for lactating women it has nothing to do with the milk. I just love sucking breast even before she took in I used to suck them non stop she know full well that I can't knack without sucking them and I don't see why she want me to wait for 4 months is too long

I am seeing you as a clout chaser and joker. U re not serious at all!
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by doneback04: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:
My wife gave birth 2 months ago. She had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not.

Tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?

I thought I was the only one who love breast , but I can't suck this kind of breast u are talking about now and the reason she is stopping you is because baby milk is still coming out
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by CodeTemplar: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
EmiDon11:

oloriburuku
Is that your next moniker or your support moniker for winning debates and e-battles?

O... I see, your parent's name. Greet Mr and Mrs Oliriburuku for me. Tell them I don't miss them. Lol.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by PressyKcee: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Calm down please. You'll still suck. ��
Fabulozz:
My wife gave birth 2 months ago. She had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not.

Tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by FavouredNK: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
You definitely don't want to be finishing the breast milk that the baby needs to survive, or don't you know that because of exclusive breastfeeding the baby sucks quite often than usual. If you so love the milk then go buy a feeder and baby milk so that when you are doing it you put the feeder in ur mouth.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by EmiDon11: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Is that your next moniker or your support moniker for winning debates and e-battles?

O... I see, you reverse offspring's name.
u re a kid!
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by yetty247(f): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=Fabulozz post=119930202]

Lmao... Wahala no dey finish poo

Oga sucker, sometimes those children suck ordinary water because the gland producing milk is still processing some... Just imagine you finish sucking and the baby starts crying lol

You will eventually leave the baby malnourished if you start eating his food.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Mozegee: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
To be sincere the breast Master no get work.
doughziay:
Is breast sucking the current problem you are facing?

Respect her decision man, it's just 6months!
Na baby breast milk you want dey drag?
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Verifiedtrader(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fragility6:

how much?
10k bro
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by EzePaschal(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

You wan dey drag breast milk with your baby. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Godsongang: 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Is breast sucking your problem, damn people got different issues.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by tonyashburton: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Does this guy know how ridiculous he sounds?
The things women go through at tge hands of stupid ass "husbands" like this puppy dog...

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by CodeTemplar: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
EmiDon11:
u re a kid!
Mr and Mrs Oloriburuku are in a better position to reveal what you are.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Isabi4lov: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
shocked I am not surprised at all , shey be is here that somebody says his wife have resume bedroom duties just after 2 weeks , I really pity their wives undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by CodeTemplar: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
doneback04:

I thought I was the only one who love breast , but I can't suck this kind of breast u are talking about now and the reason she is stopping you is because baby milk is still coming out
until the day your wife will rub bitter leaf extract on her nipples before you will know peak milk is there and easier to grab.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Olahmi05: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
You are doing well my Brother...
Please and please leave the breast alone for the Baby.
U don suck your own when u are a baby. So what else again.
Kuku tell me u can't survive without sucking breast.
My advice for u is to wait and stay calm down.
Breast no go Kii you ooo.
Say Amen.. [color=#000000][/color]
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Toks2008(m): 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Try cuddle but don't suck cos it's tender at this point. Let the baby do the sucking.

Agbaya
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by searchlight: 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
themayor4542:
In my opinion, i actually think it’s a bit early to resume mating with your wife. But then…… I guess we’re different from one another.
The question is this. Do you have a fetish for lactating woman?
I’m asking cos the mere thought of seeing milk is enough turn off for most men
I no gree with you. The breast milk is cool
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Wizmj4real(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

I don't don't want to judge you oh but I will tell you something.

Repent from this kinda of selfishness and be considerable
Pity the lil child fir God's sake

Enjoy your marriage
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by torqque7(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

No I don't have any fetish for lactating women it has nothing to do with the milk. I just love sucking breast even before she took in I used to suck them non stop she know full well that I can't knack without sucking them and I don't see why she want me to wait for 4 months is too long

I am just trying to imagine how your brain works sha,for a married man omoh you need serious help..some women are trying sha with the kind of men they are married to,even for the fact that she is still milking alone should be a turn off for you with the breast. You are a very selfish man,you are not considering both your wife and kid. Godforbid
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Starstepper(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
This dude should be the president of the SIMPle men association of Nigeria
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
EmiDon11:
i wanted to laugh, but.....
I m laughing here too
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Father4all: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Them take bress swear for you!? Abi you no suck for small?
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by makson007: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

I hate knacking without sucking the breast I feel like a failure
failure indeed...
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Isabi4lov: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

You really got a problem no wonder your baby mama left you , try to change your ways and put yourself in your wife's condition, sometimes menstruation will make some ladies to go mad , how much more a woman that just put to birth , money is not everything pls show love to that woman, if e easy run am.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by DeLaRue: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
EmiDon11:

oloriburuku

Calm down. No need for abuse.

A woman that gave birth only a few weeks earlier would likely be lactating at a high rate.

It is therefore highly likely that breast milk will gush into the guy's mouth.

Ewww.. just typing about it is so ....
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Greattha: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
What a relief. At least you provided a solution.
Considerate woman.

Not all these Hypocrites.

Jesslove:
Get a baby sucker use it when ever you are having sex put it in your mouth try this and thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.