Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) (45913 Views)

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2023

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Brandiebird: 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
The First Atlantic Bank, which was joined in the suit, has been accused of allowing senior officers to enter into relationships with unwilling subordinates while using the females as baits to win customers for the company.

*He was her manager
* She was or is working for the bank before and during the relationship
* Me too campaign loading

She can win this with the right lawyer and exposure. You go girl! Get your coins 🤑🤑🤑

Side chick goals ❗️
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa oooo

Please the Mod should take down this News or Gossip before one of my side-chic see's it and get inspiration or na Motivation.

Some news are only shared in secret whispers not online.

Remember: Our ladies in Nigeria like learning bad things from their snake comrades in other countries.

MOD please save a brother

As long as you don't have a signed contract, text msgs, or witnesses that you promised your side chic anything you are protected in the court of law.
It would be your word vs hers. Any judge would rapidly throw this type of frivolous lawsuit of dem courtroom in record time. wink
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
ExAngel007:
A Ghanaian sidechic has sued a bank manager, who she claims was her lover, for allegedly breaching an agreement to take care of her.

Deborah Seyram Adablah dragged the Director of Finance of First Atlantic Bank, Ernest Kwasi Nimako, to the Accra High Court, and he is expected to appear before Friday, January 27, 2023.

In a suit dated January 23, 2023, Deborah contends that her ‘sugar daddy’ who was also her boss, agreed to buy her a car, pay for her accommodation for three years, give her a monthly stipend of GH¢3,000, marry her after divorcing his wife and also give her a lump sum to start a business.

In her writ of summons and statement of claims which has since gone viral on social media, Deborah alleges that the ‘sugar daddy’ bought the car but registered it in his name.

Later, he denied her access to use it after about a year of enjoying the Honda Civic worth GH¢120,000, while he also paid for only one year of accommodation.

The plaintiff, whose national service period ended in July 2021, admits to being in a relationship with the married man, claiming that her happiness at the workplace was under threat had she failed to give in to the relationship.

Deborah has also accused the defendant of abuse, sexual harassment, maltreatment, exploitation and also lowering her reputation.

She further states that she had turned down an opportunity to be a permanent staff after her national service due to the manager’s promise of making life comfortable for her.

Deborah revealed that her boss further promised to divorce his wife and marry her because his marriage had broken down beyond repairs.

But in July 2022, their relationship suffered a blow when the first defendant decided to stop paying her rent and also providing other benefits he promised her.

This compelled her to sue her former boss for breach of contract.

On this basis, the plaintiff is seeking an order from the court
directed at the defendant to fulfil all promises, including payment of lump sum to help her start a business to take care of herself.

Below is a list of her demands:

Transfer the title of the car into her name.

Cost of repairs of 10,000gh.

Pays lump sum money to enable her to start a business.

Pays remaining 2 years' rent.

Pays the outstanding arrears of her monthly allowance from July 2022 to the date of judgment and pays all medical expenses as a result of side effects.

General damages against her.

Any other relief(s) the court deems necessary including legal
costs.

The First Atlantic Bank, which was joined in the suit, has been accused of allowing senior officers to enter into relationships with unwilling subordinates while using the females as baits to win customers for the company.

Below is the writ of summon...

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/ghanaian-side-chick-sues-her-sugar-daddy-over-failed-promises-demands-car-cash-and-2-years-rent.html
Na play una just dey play first!
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
seanwilliam:
Did you at least see from those excerpts that verbal agreements are considered valid in some cases? undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:
As long as you don't have a signed contract, text msgs, or witnesses that you promised your side chic anything you are protected in the court of law.
It would be your word vs hers. Any judge would rapidly throw this type of frivolous lawsuit of dem courtroom in record time. wink
That is untrue. Verbal agreements are considered acceptable in some cases. undecided

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Gandrova: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
She's right and I support her. Stop making promises you can't fulfil.
Because the man is her dad to take care of her responsibilities. Stupid spinster
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by EnterpriseMan: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

You see this statement eh? That sugar daddy wicked. The man use big preek scatter her kpekus. For a woman to go this far, that man really use her body. In fact, no normal penis can enter there again
angry angry what do you mean angry angry The road that Manager ride he bicycle pass, bulldozer don pass there before. Does she look like someone a dixk can destroy
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
ahnie:
Men pls keep your diiicks one place
Una be temptation!
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Gandrova: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
This nonsense can only happen in Kwame Nkukuruma's country, Not my Naija country
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Brandiebird: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:

What if he was telling her all this in front of her friends and family? You don’t know how much you guys lie without caution! Caution is born 🥳
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by tiswell(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
gaby:
I'm very very interested in this case...

Smart girl.

She might end up setting a precedence.

All of us wey dey misyarn and promise wetin we no mean once we don see kpekus go learn to control our mouth by force.

Praise thy Rod....

grin
courts doesn't do emotions,but established facts,evidence...

The lazy entitled bitch will lose big time
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Freshtruth:
Women and entitled mentality ask her now what she is doing to make the sugar daddy happy is just sex. Sex is overrated after releasing like 2 times you will realize this genders has nothing to offer

House rent, car and 3000gh CEDIs make he still divorce wife marry you join because of your Toto wey no be gold? If na only me dey this life cucumber go finish for market.

See her face wey be like fufu wey no pound well

Get into relationships with men, or stop posting aggrieved, bigoted babble.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
tiswell:
courts doesn't do emotions,but established facts,evidence...

The lazy entitled bitch will lose big time

But you expect her to be sued successfully when she doesn't show up for a guy who sent her money. He's not showing up after making promises, shouldn't he pay?

Either way, saint or devil, she will be called lazy and entitled by people who are probably the same specie of dog.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by tiswell(m): 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

But you expect her to be sued successfully when she doesn't show up for a guy who sent her money. He's not showing up after making promises, shouldn't he pay?

Either way, saint or devil, she will be called lazy and entitled by people who are probably the same specie of dog.
why does it seem personal to you,or are you also planning to sue ya baby daddy?

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by abidem4real: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
ExAngel007:
A Ghanaian sidechic has sued a bank manager, who she claims was her lover, for allegedly breaching an agreement to take care of her.

Deborah Seyram Adablah dragged the Director of Finance of First Atlantic Bank, Ernest Kwasi Nimako, to the Accra High Court, and he is expected to appear before Friday, January 27, 2023.

In a suit dated January 23, 2023, Deborah contends that her ‘sugar daddy’ who was also her boss, agreed to buy her a car, pay for her accommodation for three years, give her a monthly stipend of GH¢3,000, marry her after divorcing his wife and also give her a lump sum to start a business.

In her writ of summons and statement of claims which has since gone viral on social media, Deborah alleges that the ‘sugar daddy’ bought the car but registered it in his name.

Later, he denied her access to use it after about a year of enjoying the Honda Civic worth GH¢120,000, while he also paid for only one year of accommodation.

The plaintiff, whose national service period ended in July 2021, admits to being in a relationship with the married man, claiming that her happiness at the workplace was under threat had she failed to give in to the relationship.

Deborah has also accused the defendant of abuse, sexual harassment, maltreatment, exploitation and also lowering her reputation.

She further states that she had turned down an opportunity to be a permanent staff after her national service due to the manager’s promise of making life comfortable for her.

Deborah revealed that her boss further promised to divorce his wife and marry her because his marriage had broken down beyond repairs.

But in July 2022, their relationship suffered a blow when the first defendant decided to stop paying her rent and also providing other benefits he promised her.

This compelled her to sue her former boss for breach of contract.

On this basis, the plaintiff is seeking an order from the court
directed at the defendant to fulfil all promises, including payment of lump sum to help her start a business to take care of herself.

Below is a list of her demands:

Transfer the title of the car into her name.

Cost of repairs of 10,000gh.

Pays lump sum money to enable her to start a business.

Pays remaining 2 years' rent.

Pays the outstanding arrears of her monthly allowance from July 2022 to the date of judgment and pays all medical expenses as a result of side effects.

General damages against her.

Any other relief(s) the court deems necessary including legal
costs.

Below is the writ of summon...

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/ghanaian-side-chick-sues-her-sugar-daddy-over-failed-promises-demands-car-cash-and-2-years-rent.html
Hahaha! Women, the ungrateful and insatiable bitches!
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is untrue. Verbal agreements are considered acceptable in some cases. undecided

Just look at the plaintiff's pics in this thread advertising her body for the whole word to see and think about whether or not this is acceptable for the court's time. I don't know Ghanaian law on the books involving verbal agreements between a married man and a single woman but would it would be an interesting read.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by kkins25(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Like i said, avoid kamakazies.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
abidem4real:

Hahaha! Women, the ungrateful and insatiable bitches!
She is ungrateful for demanding he own up to promises he made to her? undecided

I really hope she has recordings to prove the agreement so she can maybe cause other women to begin using their heads too. undecided

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Konjiboii: 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Small girl big God, very good for the he goat, you don't shit where you eat. Nigga gatta pay.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:
Just look at the plaintiff's pics in this thread advertising her body for the whole word to see and think about whether or not this is acceptable for the court's time. I don't know Ghanaian law on the books involving verbal agreements between a married man and a single woman but would it would be an interesting read.
So what if she is advertising her body? Is there a law against people who do that getting their day in court when aggrieved? undecided

I really hope she has at least a recording to prove the agreement the man made her. Hopefully , that will help spur other women in to using their brains a bit more like she is. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Gandrova:
This nonsense can only happen in Kwame Nkukuruma's country, Not my Naija country
It is coming to Nigeria soon. undecided

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Yankee101: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
It’s also a workplace sexual harassment suit
So don’t laught at her
It happens in Naija too were female employees are continually harassed for sex, it has to stop
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by yomi007k(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Klass99:

Seriously? Beauty is really in the eyes of the beholder, because I think she's a beautiful girl.

Looking at her from the neck up she is fine abeg and the rest of her body from the neck down is just as fine as the face.

My only issue is the skimpy dressing, she can cover up nicely and still rock with a body and face like that.

😂🤣 I can't stop laughing.

Nne abeg.

Shebi beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Then as the beholder I say that the average naija babe is finer than her.

All I see is excess fat in certain places.

You don beholder your own , I don beholder my own. tongue
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by kkins25(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So what if she is advertising her body? Is there a law against people who do that getting their day in court when aggrieved? undecided

I really hope she has at least a recording to prove the agreement the man made her. Hopefully , that will help spur other women in to using their brains a bit more like she is. undecided
She better have. The last girl that tried this(in ghana) ended up spending a few days in the psychiatrist ward. Another attempted to do same on the president but quickly went silent... Even if she were to get a female judge, i doubt this case would move any where.. This is Africa. No one would have the back of a lady who has agreed to tangle with a married man.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by LoneWolf200(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
I still don't understand why most Nigerian ladies support themselves in issue of prostitution & defrauding men just because they are offering sex.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by nedekid: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
gaby:
I'm very very interested in this case...

Smart girl.

She might end up setting a precedence.

All of us wey dey misyarn and promise wetin we no mean once we don see kpekus go learn to control our mouth by force.

Praise thy Rod....

grin
This happens, nothing new here.
Years back, an uncle was sued in the UK by his side chick for failed marriage promises. Man with wife and grown kids oh. The lady won and uncle went to jail. Can't remember if he had to make restitution.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Ppl can do as the please with dere bodies. My point is how the court would interpret the pics in determining creditability. I quickly scanned thru the complaint filed by her lawyer and didn't see any evidence of electronic or cyber recordings. Women should use their minds and not their bodies. I read the part where the bank managers were running thru and trading these female employees at will like a corporate harem.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:
■Ppl can do as the please with dere bodies. My point is how the court would interpret the pics in determining creditability.
■I quickly scanned thru the complaint filed by her lawyer and didn't see any evidence of electronic or cyber recordings.
■Women should use their minds and not their bodies. I read the part where the bank managers were running thru and trading these female employees at will like a corporate harem.
1. in 2023? please stop! undecided

2. All evidence does not need to be listed in the complaint filed. undecided

3. Abegi, make we hear word o'jare! undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
kkins25:
She better have. The last girl that tried this(in ghana) ended up spending a few days in the psychiatrist ward. Another attempted to do same on the president but quickly went silent... Even if she were to get a female judge, i doubt this case would move any where.. This is Africa. No one would have the back of a lady who has agreed to tangle with a married man.
Those gals that keep trying aren't stupid as you think. Africa will eventually cave to change so long as folks keep pushing. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by amodujames(m): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Go baby go baby
I like what i see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies / What Does This Lady Really Mean? / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.