Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating (40344 Views)

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / Looking For An Incompetent Men?? Look No Further Nairaland Got Them / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by tfelicityk(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
God bless your union.
Stay blessed...
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by shunlet210: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
Your Choice... wahala everywhere grin grin grin
Bodmum:
I don't like ladies with egg sized boobs
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Elderustin: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
Godstiger:
He did transfer
grin grin grin na Emoney

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Georgejeez: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin grin still looking for the beautiful

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by ufotty2001: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
I pray you are up to the task. That wild looking and seemingly older than you beautiful creature will need you to fill up the endless pit. Borrow yourself brain and don't give in to 'Go Faster' Hit Harder' commands. No man can quench the thirst of a basket. Almost every man who have attempted ended up 6ft under. This shall not be your portion but take to my words as I wish you happy married life.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Saintinoo(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
How will they cope, seems the girl is older and financially ok than the guy.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by ahnie: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Marital bliss to you guys
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by luckybliss: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
]God bless your union.
Staoky blessed...[/quote]
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by opius: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
Congratulations and Happy Married Life
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Elidrisy20: 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Wish them happy marriage life, but the husband too young

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Googledotcom: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Me and one nairaland evening newspaper grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Xpol: 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
Congrats, now you guys will know the reality of living as husband and wife.
Marriage is full of " had I known", "so you've been hiding yourself all these while?", regrets here and there bcoz "see finish" will actually come, according to my own research over 95% of married couples are tired of their marriage after one year, many of them remain in the marriage doing suffering and smiling cos of one reason or the others, the remaining ones go for divorce. So my new couples make una dey tolerate una self oh. No one is actually perfect.I wish you well.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Harrynight(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Zonefree:
If you didn't meet her a virgin, please remove "Beautiful" from the headline.

There's nothing beautiful about a non virgin Nigerian girl.

God bless your union.

Please tell your woman to reduce hand for make up.

She's not so beautiful so allow her with the makeup sir

3 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Sweetvie: 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Congratulations πŸ€—
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Hardcore11: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
I'm tire of laughing na mad pipo full here see cruise. Please do not listen to this dude with there wicked toung grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Pathetic men full this forum.
God forbid.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Ibkrichie(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
siofra:
So, what am I doing wrong

I've been looking for husband on nairaland for thirteen years and I'm almost 40 angry

You should look beyond what you see here πŸ™‚πŸ˜Έ
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by erico2k2(m): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
Enny2013:
6yrs? Una try fah!
Hml...
do U know if the met at 21 in Uni?

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Hassanmaye(m): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Babyboyforeal:
A Nairaland got married to his beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating.
Wow
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by ifyemex(m): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
6 What??
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Dshocker(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
siofra:

I've been looking for husband on nairaland for thirteen years and I'm almost 40 angry

Give your life to God first.....

In all ernest, you are supposed to be a woman of God, you are being called to serve the almighty, i don't know how, but sooner or later, you will lead a ministry.

I have passed my message.
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by olisaEze(m): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
These eyes have seen shege in the dating game. HML to both of you! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Louisboy22(m): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
[πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚quote author=jayinfo2 post=120653083]Bro where you see Edo wife , i beg link me with one of her friend

I don find Edo lady tire to marry i no see [/quote]
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by sniperr007(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:

See it this way.
Egg size boobs increases to coconut size after childbirth.

Coconut size increases to tyre size after childbirth.

Which do you prefer?

Think ahead.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Rahkman: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sapa wedding 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Slmgirldippussy: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Babyboyforeal:
A Nairaland got married to his beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating.

No to non virgin

If she is not a virgin change the caption to Nairaland guy got married to one girl

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by sniperr007(m): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Louisboy22:
[πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚quote author=jayinfo2 post=120653083]Bro where you see Edo wife , i beg link me with one of her friend

I don find Edo lady tire to marry i no see

Why youbdey find Edo babe.

I fit play cupid for you
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by Godblessaplus1(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
Really?
Mine is longer.. many guys grow long nails

Samantha123:
I couldn't help but notice those extremely long nails of yours... I didn't know that men also grow long nails.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by oluspicy: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
siofra:

But KUDI NA YOUR FANTASY
Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by SUNNINO(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
I wish you happy marriage life. But the wife look wierd pass the husband. O boy hope no be aunty wey get small body you marry.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating by beardedboy(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bodmum:
He didn't marry her for you πŸ˜•

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna / Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Should I Follow My Mother's Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.